Love Is A Dangerous Game//Win...

By HPPJOHoOMarvel

This is not my story all rights go to @wintercinaminroll More

A/n
S1 E2
S1 E3
S1 E4
S1 E5
S1 E6

S1 E1

7 1 0
By HPPJOHoOMarvel

Black Widow comes running into the compound, heart pounding and out of breath.

Steve: Natasha? What's wrong? What happened?

Natasha: I was on a mission and this girl appeared out of nowhere. I tried to help her... She was limping, but then she attacked me. It was brutal. More ruthless than the Winter Soldier.

She sees Bucky sitting in the corner.

Natasha: oh sorry Buck, I didn't see you there.

Bucky: it's okay...

Steve: What did the girl do?

Natasha: it was all so strange... She kept repeating this weird phrase...I was running through the parking lot and she chased me and she wouldn't stop. She kept saying-

Bucky: Tag... you're it... tag, tag you're it...

Natasha: yeah! How did you know that?!

Bucky: I know her... Well, I used too...I thought I'd never see her again... and now she's looking for me

Steve: Why is she looking for you?

Bucky: because I left her at Hydra... we have to leave now. We're in danger Natasha's been tagged.

Steve: what kind of danger are we talking about?

Bucky: let's just say there was a good reason I left her frozen in Hydra...

Natasha: she's that bad?

Bucky: yes...

Steve: what's her name?

Bucky: Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...