"Caught between the tides of...

By taco_Hater

Lin, the fraternal twin to Leyley, is forced to follow after Andy and Leyley after he's trapped in an apartme... More

Soup For Your Thoughts?
The Missing Batteries Incident
The Insanity
Memory Lanes A Bitch.
Killer Sense
Freedom At Last
Freedom? (Mostly Fixed)
Right To Survive

I Love Pork!

1.8K 53 31
By taco_Hater

The group of three run out to their balcony, before making the quick cross along the plank.

Looking through the neighbor's balcony door, the entire room was Colored blood-red, the Pentagon now held a a mass of darkness with three glowing white eyes all staring deeply into the cultist, who also stood in the circle.

"My lord, you've come!" He yelled happily before he noticed something. "And you're, uh..." The cultists trailed off.

"A little smaller than I imagined..." He said, looking down at the, admittedly, small demon.

The demon roared, the room getting darker at its rage.

"I- I LOVE IT!! It's better than I imagined! That's all I meant!' the cultist yelled, trying to appease the demon for his lapse in judgment.

The darkness receded, as did the demon's anger.

"WhAt dO yOu oFfeR, hUmAN?" The demon asked, one of its eyes scanning the circle in search of the sacrifice.

"Oh, um... I- I don't have much to give right now..." The cultist said hesitantly, and instantly all eyes were on him again. Borrowing into his very soul.

"But! If you get me out of here, I can get you anything you wish!!" He said, giving a smile of fake happiness, it was crooked.

The demon remained silent. One of its eyes suddenly locked onto the three outside but quickly disregarded them.

The three recoiled slightly.

"is... that no good?" the cultist asked, sounding fearful of the answer.

"As yOu WisH, hUmAn" the demon said blood suddenly seeping from all three of its eyes.

"My lord!! Thank you, thank you!!" He yelled happily.

"PeRisH." The demon said, and instantly the Cultist recoiled.

Darkness filled the room, as one of the mass of darkness's eyes opened up, a large tongue-like appendage shooting out at the cultist.

The window was covered up before they could see the aftermath, but before it went, the cultist had tried to reel back and block his face with one of his arms.

The darkness dispersed, and the cultist lay dead on the ground, and the Demon was gone. Soon after, the red dispersed as well.

"..." The three all stood in shocked silence. Their mouths agape.

"That was..." Lin said, looking off to the side.

"What was that?" Andrew asked, looking over at his company with a questioning gaze.

"Ah, so im not going insane. You guys saw that too, right?" Ashley asked, glancing at the two.

"... Should we uh... Should we check on him?" Andrew asked hesitantly, while Lin leaned into the glass.

"I think he's dead," Lin said, before pulling back and looking at the two.

"well at the very least we could turn the CD player off," Ashley said, rubbing the side of her head in annoyance as the annoying music still played.

"That's what you're concerned about??" Andrew asked, looking over at Ashley with an angered look.

"She has a point. This music is..." Lin trailed off when he saw the look Andrew gave him. "Sheesh, never mind." He said with a roll of his eyes.

Andrew glared at the two, as Ashley leaned back. resting on the railing and crossing her arms.

"I'm not gonna die listening to this," Ashley said.

"You make it sound like we're gonna die any day now," Andrew said, full attention on Ashley. Typical.

"Aren't we?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"Well im not," Andrew said, before looking around. "There has to be something this guy had that we can eat."

"Oho burglary time!" Ashley said excitedly, pushing herself off the railing.

"Mhm." Lin hummed, glancing at the things around him.

"Think this guy will have anything to smoke?" Lin asked, looking over at Andrew, who stopped his search to glance over at Lin.

"It doesn't matter. Whatever he has to smoke I get first dibs." He said, before continuing his search.

(... Asshole.) Lin thought, before sighing and continuing to search.

"On that thought," Ashley said, glancing over at their balcony. "Why don't we use our ashtray?" She questioned.

"You mean MY ashtray?" Andrew asked as Ashley walked over the plank.

"What's yours is mine, Andy." She said, which immediately made Andrew grow a tired expression.

"Fuck off Ashley." Was all Andrew said, as Ashley waddled her way back over with the ashtray in hand.

Lin was quick to take the ashtray from Ashley.

"I'm gonna miss you, buddy." Was all Lin said, trailing across the cat design of the ashtray with a finger. Before he threw it through the glass of the balcony door, instantly shattering it.

Ashley wasted no time, ignoring The fact Lin had just snatched from her, reached in and unlocked the door, opening it, and the three walked in.

Ashley made a beeline for the CD Player, turning it off.

Lin glanced around the apartment. It was much smaller and smelt much worse.

He briefly questioned if he should check on the cultist, before deciding it wasn't worth it.

Lin walked into the kitchen, glancing at a large meat cleaver sitting out, before he made his way to the fridge, only to be met with... nothing! Turns out this guy had it as bad as they did.

Lin groaned, shutting the fridge, and glancing at the freezer, before shaking his head.

Turning around, Andrew closed the cabinet underneath the sink and glanced over.

"Anything?" He asked, standing up.

"Hopes and Dreams," Lin said, crossing his arms.

"Ah, so nothing worth taking," Andrew said, a smirk crossing his face.

"Yeah, I also found pictures of all your past relationships alongside them." Lin said with a shrug. "guess they weren't the only worthless things in there."

For a second it looked like something snapped free in Andrew, and it almost looked like he was gonna lunge for Lin, but ultimately rolled his eyes.

"...good one." Andrew said after a second of silence.

It caught Lin off guard, and he quickly tried to come up with a response.

"Oh- Uh, Yeah, thanks."

"Hey, check this out." Ashley said, shoving the cover of a book in front of Andrew's face.

Andrew pulled back, pushing Ashley back.

"Demon summoning for dummies vol. 666?" Andrew questioned, holding onto the book as Ashley pulled her arm back.

"Do you think there's actually 665 volumes or..." Ashley trailed off as Andrew flipped the book around and read the back.

"I think a better question is who the hell wrote this in the first place?"

"Undisclosed, the author must be shy." Ashley said, leaning into Andrew to also read the back.

"Well, either way, we can continue reading later. Let's focus on the task at hand." Andrew said, placing the book down on the sink counter.

Deciding to get to the final task, the three walked over to the body.

"... Yep, just as I suspected," Lin said, the two of his siblings glancing over at him.

"This guy is dead as hell." Lin nodded his head.

Andrew rolled his eyes and Ashley gave a quick snicker, looking down at the body the three went into silence.

"That's a lot of meat." Ashley suddenly said, getting Andrew to whip his head towards her.

"What?" Andrew asked disgusted.

Ashley's eyes widened, as in glanced up from the body towards her.

"That's disgusting," Lin said, glancing at the back of Andrews's head before looking back at Ashley.

"I mean..." Andrew said, bringing his hand up and looking back down at the body.

"Is it still illegal if we didn't kill the guy?" Andrew asked, causing Lin to recoil slightly.

"Huh!?" He said his eyes wide.

The two looked over at him. Ashley had a look of annoyance and Andrew sorta looked disappointed in himself.

"Are you actually thinking of eating this guy?" Lin asked, glancing between the two.

"I mean, what choice do we have?" Ashley asked, an unimpressed look crossing her features. "Just wait and starve to death?" She asked.

"Andrew, what do you think?" Lin asked, looking over at Andrew. Who had a thoughtful expression on his face.

"I mean... On one hand, if we do, it's over for us. Once we get out they'll catch us. On the other hand, we die if we don't..."

Silence enveloped the group.

"I think you overthinking this. It's us or morals. And I know neither of you have those." Ashley said, glancing at the two.

Andrew glanced at Lin, an unsure expression on his face.

"... I think we eat him." He finally said, getting a smirk from Ashley.

"There we go." She said teasingly.

Lin stood in silence, before his face turned apathetic. "So we're all good with eating this guy?" He asked, looking at his body.

"There he is." Ashley said, a smirk crossing her face.

"Weren't you the most opposed out of all of us?" Andrew asked, looking at Lin.

"I just didn't want to be the one who insisted we do this." Lin said, shrugging his shoulders.

"What about all that stuff you said-"

"Dude, fuck this guy. I'm starving." Lin said, looking at the corpse.

"Something we agree on. Now let's figure out how to butcher this guy." She said a smile on her face.

Lin looked over at the cleaver and walked over to it.

{=}{=}{=}
You got a cleaver!
{=}{=}{=}

"Here." He said, giving it to Ashley.

"Why do I have to do it?" She asked, glaring at Lin.

"It was your idea." Lin said, shaking his head and stepping her hand away.

"He who doesn't work shall not eat." Ashley insisted, offering the cleaver to Lin.

"He smells weird. I'm not doing it." Lin insisted.

"We're going to be eating him."

"..." Lin stopped, thinking it over. "Yeah, that's fair." Lin said, holding his hand out and allowing Ashley to give him back the cleaver.

Lin quickly rolls up his sleeves, before getting down, raising the cleaver, and with a loud *Chop!* cutting through the shoulder.

"..." The two watched, Ashley with some sense of taboo fascination and Andrew in disgust.

Blood pooled out of the arm as Lin pulled the cleaver back.

It was then he noticed the two staring.

"... You guys gonna do anything?" Lin asked, squinting his eyes at them as some blood fell to the ground.

"Mhm." Ashley gave a nonverbal answer.

"Yeah, thanks. Great answer. Can't you go find a bag or something?" Lin asked, rolling his eyes.

"Why would I do that?" Ashley asked, racing an eyebrow.

"... So we don't get caught with the dead body?" Lin asked, motioning to the body.

"Who cares?"

"I do." Andrew said, finally breaking his silence. "What we're doing is wrong. If people see this they'll start asking questions."

Lin glanced at the body and slammed the cleaver down on the other arm. Chopping it off as well.

Blood came out much weaker this time.

"Ok, that's enough. Who wants to get the legs?" Lin asked.

Ashley immediately looked at Andrew, who stared at the body quietly, before finally sighing.

"I guess I'll do it." He said, reaching a handout, to which Lin Gracefully gave him the cleaver.

Lin pulled back, crossing his arms.

After a second of staying quietly, Andrew looks up.

"I'll get it done ok?" He asked, looking away. "Just... Go find some bags or something..."

"Or do you want to watch?" He asked a smile crossing Ashley's face.

"I wouldn't mind watching, thank you very much," Ashley said, sitting down and staring at the body intently.

"Why? Don't you trust me?" Andrew asked, gearing Ashley to look up at him.

"Boy, are you being a little bitch today. Just let me watch, alright?" Ashley asked, looking unimpressed.

Lin meanwhile had made his way into the kitchen and grabbed the 'demon summoning for dummies' book.

Opening it, he read quietly. It was interesting. From saying a name three times to forcing someone to eat some mummified fingers, there were quite a few different ways to summon a demon.

Lin was brought out of his reading when Andrew suddenly yelled. Getting the boy's attention.

"Ugh... Fuck me!"

"Oh my god, what are we doing..." He said, covering his face, as a dismembered leg sat on the side.

"Go, Andy! Go, Andy! Go!!" Ashley cheered him on.

"Shut the fuck up, you basket case!" Andrew yelled angrily, causing Ashley to look away.

"Oh right, the warden might hear..." She said softly.

"Well, that and... Whatever," Andrew said cutting himself off.

"Better hurry up son." Ashley teased.

"It's just meat... It's just meat..." Andrew had to remind himself over and over as he grabbed the cleaver.

He cut off the other leg.

Lin could feel his stomach ache. And the more he stared at the body the more appetizing it seemed.

"Are you drooling?" Andrew asked.

Lin had to quickly bring a hand up to his mouth, trying to see if any drool had left his mouth, only to realize Andrew wasn't talking to him.

"W- im hungry alright!?" She said, glaring at Andrew.

Andrew tried to stop a laugh, covering his mouth. Before he laughed fully.

"You're gross, go get those plastic bags already." He said playfully.

"Leave it to me."Ashley said, a smile on her face as she walked out of the apartment.

With Ashley gone, the two sat in relative silence, before Lin glanced down at the book.

"Anything worth reading in there?" Andrew asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Ehh" Lin shrugged. "Not really, just a lot of Waconutjob stuff."

"Well, it works. So you have to give them props."

"Hmm..." Lin hummed, before closing the book.

{=}{=}{=}

You take the book!

{=}{=}{=}

"I'll hold onto this for now. It will at least keep me entertained." Lin said, just as Ashley made it back with the plastic bags.

Without a word, Ashley starts picking up the body parts and stuffing them in bags.

Until she gets to the torso and head.

"Crap... I don't think we can cut through the spine either." Andrew said, glancing at the cleaver in hand.

Lin walked over, book tucked in his arm. "Can't we just leave it?"

"And waste good food?" Ashley asked, racing a brow at him.

"Shut up and let me think," Andrew said hand held to his temple and eyes closed in concentration.

"Don't worry, I got this!" Ashley said before she tried to get the body in the bag...which ended up being pretty bad, as a lot of his upper torso was left exposed.

"..." Lin and Andrew stared on in silence as Ashley held a hand to her face.

"That's not gonna work, anybody looking through their window is just asking for a disaster," Andrew said.

"Maybe two bags?" Lin suggested, tilting his head as he tried to picture it.

Ashley nodded. And grabbed a second bag.

"Listen, that's not gonna-" Andrew was cut off as Ashley drooped the bag over the dead cultist's head and effectively covered it completely.

"Tadaaaaaaaah!" Ashley said, doing jazz hands.

Andrew stared In silence, fighting the urge to smile.

A second later Andrew was laughing.

"G-good god! NO! Don't make me laugh at this!" Andrew exclaimed, clamping his hands over his face.

"I don't have the power to make you do anything, Andrew," Ashley said, causing Lin to glance over at her.

"...What?"

"Nothing," Lin said, shaking his head. "Let's just go back home and eat."

"Mhm," Andrew hummed in agreement, although the look on his face said anything but.

"Ashley, take the limbs back home. There should be enough room. I'll store the head and torso in his freezer."

"Then I'll cook something while you're at it!" Ashley said, before making her way out and back to their room.

"..." Lin stared quietly as Andrew moved the body towards the freezer.

"Need help?" Lin asked as Andrew seemed to struggle with the body.

"... No, it's fine. Just... Give me some time." Andrew said, and after a second, Lin nodded his head.

"Alright then."

Lin left the room and made his way back over fairly quickly.

Lin walked into the room to the sound of the human meat sizzling.

(+Some deep part of you thinks this is wrong. But you don't really care what it thinks+)

"Dinners ready!" Ashley suddenly exclaims.

Lin made his way over, before glancing at the meat.

"Which part?" Lin asked, Ashley glancing at him.

"Right arm." She said, turning down the heat.

"..." Lin could feel the saliva building up in his mouth.

(+)(+)(+)

The three are now seen, all have their own plates. While Ashley and Andrew sat at the table, Lin stood by the kitchen counter, his meal lying on it.

"So what are we having?" Andrew asked, looking at the meat with a raised eyebrow.

"Pure deliciousness is what! Eat up." Ashley insisted.

"...you first." Andrew said, looking away, only to look back and see Ashley was already digging in.

"Huh? What??" Ashley asked Mid bite.

It was then Ashley glanced over at Lin, who hadn't eaten anything yet.

"Why are you so apprehensive? Weren't you the one who said you'd eat him? Don't tell me you're chickening out." Ashley teased, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, it's not that." Lin measured, shaking his head. "It's just that You made this." Lin said with a shrug.

"You ate the tomatoes?"

"You can't really fuck up cooking tomatoes. They had big bold letters for how to cook them. I knew your 3rd grade level education couldn't fuck it up." Lin said, getting a gasp from Ashley.

"But this? A whole world could go wrong. I'll wait until Andrew tries it." Lin said, and suddenly Andrew had all eyes on him.

"Don't waste this Andrew," Ashley warned, getting Andrew to nod shakily.

"Oh, Um, yeah." He said before taking a bite.

His body reacts instantly, rejecting the meat as it begins reaching.

"No, you don't!" Ashley yells, slamming her hand on his face to stop him from spitting the food out.

Andrew is surprised as he stares at her.

"Swallow," Ashley demands, pushing her hand harder onto Andrews's mouth. "All of it."

A second later, Andrew swallows the meat.

"... Was it any good?" Lin asked, glancing at his own food as his stomach growled.

"It's...." Andrew said but trailed off.

"God, I have picky eaters!" Ashley said angrily. "I made this with love!"

"So you're not leaving this table till you've licked your plate clean!" She yelled, pointing at Andrew.

"Quite your nagging, Woman!" Andrew yelled
Lin looked between the two of them as they argued.

"Then quit your gagging, you big baby!"

"I'll eat it, alright!? Just... Give me a second." Andrew said, using his hand to hold his head up as he covered his eyes.

"... So is it good or-?" Lin asked.

"Not now Lin!" Andrew yelled, glaring at him.

"Yeesh, never mind asshole." Lin rolled his eyes, before picking up the fork he had, and stabbing it into the meat, before pulling it up to his mouth and hitting off a small piece.

He chewed quietly for a few seconds as both his siblings watched.

Unlike Andrew, Lin got it down with no problem.

"It's actually not that bad," Lin said, bringing the meat back up, but this time stuffing most of it in his mouth.

Ashley grinned, as she nodded her head.

"Kinda taste like pork..." Lin said, looking off to the side as he swallowed.

"Sooo???" Ashley asked, smiling cheekily.

"I guess it's edible," Lin said with a shrug. "I could probably get used to this..."

Soon the trio finishes eating, with Lin finishing first, Ashley second, and Andrew dead last.

"Good boy! I'm so proud!"

"Just fuck off Ashley!" Andrew exclaimed, looking disgusted with himself.

"What an odd way to say thank you..." Ashley said, looking to the side.

"Yeah yeah, thanks a bunch. I'll clear the table so just leave me alone."

"We've got a very limited set of spices left, but what do you think I should try next?" Ashley asked, leaning forward. She used her arms to hold up her head.

"Ugh, I don't-...know. Maybe coriander?"

"Alright! I'll try that tomorrow then, im off to bed now, goodnight!" Ashley said, leaving on a cheerful note.

"yeah, good night."

As Ashley began walking to their room, Andrew finally said something.

"If we ever get out of here, you really need to get your head checked."

"Huuuuh!?" Ashley questioned.

"Just a thought, sweet dreams..." Andrew said, shooing her off.

Ashley walked to bed, as Lin was lying on the couch, already asleep and the TV turned off.

(-)(-)(-)

Words- 3403

That was something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓼... By ♱

Mystery / Thriller

3K 130 6
❝𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝘅 𝗵𝗲𝗿...❞ __________________________________________________ It was the Great Water Depression that left many sick, many dead, and...
1.5K 63 11
The Graves, Andrew and Ashley and their unhinged menace of a friend Zack Holt, OH and Venom are stuck with each other.
91.6K 2.4K 29
Ashley Purdy is hopelessly in love with his band mate Andy Biersack. But Ashley has secrets. Andy is really worried about Ashley and tries to fix him...
253K 7.2K 27
AU | Ashley Purdy is sixteen years old. He's gay and gets bullied. His dad abuses him but when he meets Andy, his whole life turns around.