Mera bhai tu...meri jaan hain...

By MoumiDas3

Shaurya,a lost and craver for true love and care....involves in a fight in order to save his friend and ends... More

Characters and their traits
Prolouge♡
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Rajveer confronts Luthras
Part 15

Part 14

990 62 36
By MoumiDas3

(Hello, all of my dear readers....I am overwhelmed with all your love🤗🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️your love always motivates me. I am very very happy that you all liked the last part sooooo much❤️🥰honestly I am.

I know you all have been waiting for the part since a long time but I didn't update....I am extremely sorry for the delay everyone....please forgive me.

(Hope you all would like today's part😊)

Scene starts in the hospital,
Rajveer rushed to the hospital followed by The Luthras who were the so called family of Shaurya.

Rajveer came to Shrishti and saw Shaurya lying unconscious on her lap. His forehead was bleeding, due to which a floral pink patterned hankerchief, now fully drenched in the flowing blood.

The Luthras were shocked to see Shaurya's condition but more than they were shocked.......they were guilty, feeling suffocated and worried for the person whom they never ever cared about, whose feelings they never ever cared for, who was left alone in his silent battles even in the existence of his family, who was never overshadowed by the Luthras infront of their selfish decisions.

While all the Luthras were busy in reminscing their bad deeds......Rajveer quickly filled all the formalities and Shaurya was lied down on the stretcher.

Rajveer(teary eyed): Shaurya.....kuch nahi hoga tujhe...tera yeh bhai kuch nahi hone dega tujhe....I promise....tu bas himmat rakhna.
Nurse: Sir aap sab yahi rukiye...andar allowed nahi hain.
Rajveer let go of Shaurya's hand but to everyone's surprise......Shaurya was holding Rajveer's hand tight. It was looking as if...Shaurya was feeling scared from going inside alone. It was as if a younger brother was feeling scared and wanted to hold the finger of his elder brother as a support. It was as if....Shaurya loved his brother very much and never wanted to leave him but when situation made him take such a drastic step...he is feeling scared from again surviving and facing the questions and wrath of his loved ones.

A tear flew down Rajveer's cheek seeing this. The hand which he always wanted to hold.....the hand which he should have held since the beginning is now holding his hand, fearing from the unknown treatment that was about to get him treated.

Rajveer(cupping Shaurya's face)(teary eyed): Kuch nahi hoga tujhe....darr mat....main hoon na tere saath....aur hamesha rahunga tere saath main...hum hamesha saath rahenge Shaurya...tu bas theek ho jaa.
Nurse loosened Shaurya's girp and tore his hand apart from Rajveer's leaving only blood stains on Rajveer's hand.

Never ever in his life did Rajveer think that something like this would happen. He never ever thought that he would love someone whom he always hated since childhood without even seeing him.

Heart full of regret, guilt and compassion filled for his brother...Rajveer sat down teary eyed on the bench without any words and his hands stained with his own brother's blood.

Sameer came to Rajveer and kept his hand on his shoulder teary eyed. Rajveer knew that Sameer was the only one who genuinely cared for Shaurya since childhood, like his own child.

Rajveer(teary eyed): Chachu.....maine aisa kabhi nahi chaha tha..I swear. Main maanta hoon ki maine nafrat ki hain Shaurya se lekin........kabhi yeh nahi chaha tha ki vo aisa kuch kar le......
Sameer(teary eyed): Teri galati nahi hain beta.......galati meri hain. Tu toh usse kuch hi din pehle mila tha...main toh use bachpan se dekh raha hoon....par maine kya kiya uske liye? Na hi usko ghar se durr bhej paaya aur na hi...(glaring at the Luthras)....unn logon se jinhone use dard ke alawa kuch nahi diya hain.
Kareena: Sameer tum......humari taraf dekh kar yeh sab kyun bol rahe ho? Ismein humari kya galati?
Sameer(chuckling)(teary eyed): Kya galati? Seriously? Arrey aap sab logon ne mil kar hi toh kiya hain yeh sab. Shaurya ki iss halat ka zimmedar aap sab hain aur especially.......(coming to Karan)...Shaurya ke papa...Mr.Karan Luthra.
Karan looked with numb eyes towards Sameer.
Sameer(teary eyed): Aap sabko...aur especially aapko bhai....aapko mukti chahiye thi na usse? Lo..de di usne chutti aap sabko....mukti de di hamesha hamesha ke liye. Aaj agar vo iss halat mein hain na bhai...uske zimmedar sirf aap hain. Aaj tak bhai....aaj tak kabhi bhi na aapne aur na hi aap sab mein se kisi ne bhi....Shaurya ko pyaar kiya infact....you all forced him leave the house and usi wajah se yeh accident......

"Yeh accident nahi tha......"said Shrishti teary eyed looking at Sameer.

Shrishti(teary eyed): Yeh accident nahi tha Sameer......main mili thi uss truck driver se jisko police ne hirasat mein liya hua hain....usne yeh bayaan diya hain ki jab usne horn maara.....aur Shaurya ko hatne ke liye kaha kyunki uss truck ka brake fail tha....Shaurya hata hi nahi....(crying)....vo marna chahta tha.

Tears flew down Sameer's cheeks hearing this as he never ever imagined that Shaurya couldn attempt suicide.
Sameer(teary eyed): Mera Shaurya.....mm...mera strong baccha....usne......usne suicide......
Rajveer kept his hand on Sameer's shoulder trying to console him but he himself was crying silently. 

Rakhi sat down with a thud on the floor. She was speechless....only tears cascaded down her cheeks as a sign that she finally realized her mistakes but it was very late. Kavya tried to console her.
Kavya(teary eyed): Dadi.....aap chinta mat karo....Shaurya theek ho jaaega....vo kabhi hum sabko chod kar jaa hi nahi sakta. Kyun chachu? Infact usne toh bola bhi tha ki vo uski family ke bina nahi reh sakta.......toh dekhna vo laut aayega....kuch nahi hoga use....dekh lena a..aap sab.
Kavya came to Karan who was the only one standing there completely numb since he came there.

No....he was not feeling guilty only...he was feeling like....he was having a serious chest pain and people were piercing nails...increasing that chest pain of his.

When Karan realized his mistakes....he thought that he was in a pool of guilt but when he saw Shaurya on the verge of death...fighting for his life....he drenched into the sea of guilt but....the moment he realized that Shaurya tried to attempt suicide just due to his unwanted hatred and agression throughout his childhood.....Karan fully drowned in the vast ocean of guilt. His feet slipped beneath his feet.

Karan felt his ears deaf.....he could no longer hear anything...nothing at all. He was lost in his world of guilt when suddenly a strong and evident light crossed the corridor of the hospital turning everyone invisible except him.

He walked towards the path from where the light was coming when saw Shaurya walking towards him with a smile on his face. For the first time ever after Preeta's leave... tears cascaded down Karan's cheeks.

Karan cupped Shaurya's face.
Karan(teary eyed): Tu waapis aa gaya na beta? Kabhi....kabhi chod kar nahi jaaega na mujhe? Mujhe pata hain tu...tu nahi jaaega.....tu toh uss wakt bhi nahi gaya tha na jab humne tujhe hostel bheja tha.....tu ek din mein waapis aa gaya tha. I know ki tu aisi hi hain....tu humare bina nahi reh paaega. Hain na beta?
Shaurya(with a smile)(holding Karan's hand): Papa.....aapne hi toh kaha tha na ki aapko main ghar mein nahi chahiye? Ab aapko main ghar mein nahi chahiye aur na hi bhai ko chahiye.....aap sab ne toh mujhe chod diya....toh maine bhi soch liya.....ki main bhi ab aap sabko pareshaan nahi karunga. Main jaa raha hoon papa.....aap sabse bohotttttt durr.....aur jaha jaa raha hoon na waha se na bilkul bhi mumkin nahi hain baat karna....aur milna toh bilkul hi nahi....isiliye na aapse harr ek galati ki maafi maangne aaya hoon. Mujhe maaf kar dena papa...harr uss galati ke liye jo maine aaj tak kiye hain plz. I hope agle janam mein....aapko mere jaisa nalayak kabhi na mile.
Karan(crying)(cupping): Nahi beta......aisi koi baat nahi hain.....tu kabhi nalayak tha hi nahi....main hi galat sochta tha tere baare mein hamesha aur tu.....tu kaha jaa raha hain beta? Tujhe toh darr lagta hain na ghar se durr rehne mein? Toh tu mat jaa...hamesha mere paas hi reh.....main promise karta hoon tujhe kabhi akela nahi chodunga beta....I promise.
Shaurya(teary eyed): Sorry papa.....it's too late now......actually main na ab aapko aur bhai ko pareshaan nahi karna chahta. Aap sab hamesha mere dil mein rahenge....(with a smile).....hamesha dad....bas aap sab kabhi mujhse firse mil nahi paaenge. It's not a big deal papa........dekhna....jab firse main kabhi aapse milunga na..agar mauka mila....toh bilkul wahi chota sa Shaurya bann kar milunga...jisse aap nafrat nahi sirf pyaar karte honge. Bhai ka dhyaan rakhna papa......he is the best brother and bohot accha beta bhi hain.....I hope aap dono kabhi alag nahi houge.
Karan(crying): Nahi.....Shaurya...mat jaa beta....main nahi jee paaunga tere bina beta.....main tujhse bohot pyaar karta hoon..bas kabhi jata nahi paaya. Tu meri galatiyon ki itni badi sazaa mat de mujhe.....main nahi jee paunga tere bina Shaurya..humara ghar tere bina kuch nahi hain...tu please mat jaa kahi...ruk jaa beta....please...apne dad ki baat maan le.
Shaurya(detaching his hand)(with a smile): Good bye dad......hamesha khush rehna......

Saying this Shaurya slowly vanished in the light. Karan tried to catch hold of Shaurya's hand but he failed.

Despite Karan's continous begging for forgiveness....Shaurya vanished making Karan's heart thump.

"Shaurya!!"screamed Karan and sat up. His eyes completely filled with tears and tears cascading down his cheeks.

It has been 3 hours since the light of the O.T. is on but there was only news.......

"The patient is very critical.....looks like use bachaya nahi jaa paayega."

What will happen now? Stay tuned to know more.

Scene End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.8K 61
Hey guys.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I m tina.. new to whattpad.. i m big fan of preeran & seeing people writing story on them.. i also want to try.. All the charact...
8.4K 419 23
"Kavya, my soul exists to love you." He whispered to himself, not to wake her up. His beautiful beautiful woman softly groaned in her sleep and all h...
193K 15.5K 53
This story is of a boy Who is devoid of emotions .. He has nothing in his life apart from hollowness... he dont beleive in Family anymore.... he did...