๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š...

By jayydacutest

" So your telling me this whole time yo ass done had fucking ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ?! " " ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€... More

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ / copyright
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ

Prologue

523 27 1
By jayydacutest

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 -
4 years ago.

" are you serious anthony?! " The familiar sound of arguing was the only noise that travelled through the house , up to kasani's closed door .

'Whole neighborhood can probably hear they ass '..
she thought . laying on her back , staring into the open abyss of her dark room.

This was usually how most nights went . Dad would come home late, mom would be pissed, and then the arguing happens.

'music .'
She thought , 'that's what I need right now' . But before she could even reach for the headphones , she heard steps inching toward her room.

Her door creaked open, revealing her mother.

She looked sad, and kasanis mind went through every scenario that could ever happen.

" Baby.. me and your father .. " she struggled to get out the words .

Kasanis heart beat fast with anticipation, confusion evident on her face.

" We're..splitting up. " She said

  The words peirceing through kasanis heart like a knife .

' My parents .. are splitting up ..?'

And it only got worse from there.

------------
A- this is the beginning of the re-write of this book. I hope the improvements are actually noticeable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 12.4K 14
Her ลŸey bana gelen mektupla baลŸlamฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ufacฤฑk bir not kaฤŸฤฑdฤฑnda yazan ลŸeyler bรผyรผk olaylara ve hayatฤฑmฤฑn deฤŸiลŸmesine yol aรงmฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ben kendimden emin...
17.1M 656K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
750K 2.8K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
47.1K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...