Strict Father[SS]โœ”

By Your_Little_Cupcake

This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father๐Ÿค More

Character Sketch๐Ÿฅ€
chapter-1๐Ÿฅ€
chapter-3๐Ÿฅ€
chapter-4๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-5๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-6๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-7๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-8๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-9๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-10๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-11๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-12๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-13๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-14๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-15๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-16๐Ÿฅ€
Last Chapter๐Ÿฅ€
Author's Note๐Ÿฅ€

chapter-2๐Ÿฅ€

4.3K 176 29
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Manik opens his eyes and looks at his babies,He gives a pack on their heads and stands from the bed.

After one hour he entered their room and started to wake them.

Manik-Wake up babies,It’s breakfast time..

He  said and shake them but both brothers groan in sleep and hug each other,Manik chuckled at them but he can’t let them sleep like that,Today is not a off day🤦‍♀️.

Manik(strictly)-Arman/Mayan,Get up right now before I take out my belt.

He said this in a warning tone and both brothers sat on the bed and looked at Manik with pout who pulled their cheeks.

Manik-Come on,be ready before you get late ok.

Mayan-Dad…

Manik-Hm

Mayan-I don’t want to go 

Manik-Buba,Don’t be brat..

Mayan-My head is paining please

He said and hugged Manik tightly,Arman looked at Manik.

Arman-Dad,Let him stay home,and also today we don’t have important classes.

Manik looks down at Mayan and caresses his hairs.

Manik-Ok,Fine,but you are going.

Arman-Yeah,Yeah,I know this is all only for your fav son.

He said and stood from the bed,Manik threw a pillow on him which made him giggle,Manik looked at Mayan with a done face when he saw him snoring cutely,he made him lay on the bed and left the room.

Arman came downstairs and sat on the chair and started to eat his breakfast,Manik smiled at him and then gave him a cup of protein shake,Arman made pout and drank it,Manik kissed on his head and helped him to put on his bag.

Manik-Goodbye and take care of yourself,Don’t put yourself in any fight ok.

Arman-Ok,you too take care of yourself and Mayan.

He said and left from there with driver,Manik sigh and entered the room and carry sleepy Mayan in arms and take him to washroom he help him in his morning routine and Mayan sulk all the time,After making him ready he carry him to downstair and started to feed him.

Mayan-Dad,I am full

Manik-But,it’s you didn’t eat half yet

Mayan-Ah please na

Manik-Ok,ok stop sulking,let me check your temperature.

He said and opened the box,and put the thermometer in Mayan's mouth. After sometime he took out and sigh,there was no sign of fever,he took some medicines for head pain and gave it to Mayan.

Mayan-D.ad,No..I am fine..

Manik-What fine?Open your mouth.

He said angrily and loudly but Mayan put hand on his mouth,Manik tried to calm his anger.

Manik-Buba,Please have this,you know it’s getting worse if you skip medicines.

Mayan-No,I don’t want this,Don’t force me.

Manik(angrily)-Mayan

Mayan(flinch)-No,I don’t wa…*Slap*

Hia faced a jerk otherside when he got a hard slap from Manik,He started to sob.

Manik-Are you going to eat this or?

He said and tried to take out his belt,Mayan snatched the medicines and gulped down,but he was still crying,Manik sighs and pulled him in a hug and rubbed his back,Mayan hit his chest and started to sulk with pout.

Mayan-You bad,Very bad,You slap me,I tell bhaiya…

He said and cried,Manik backed off from the hug and wiped his tears and kissed on his cheeks,holding his chin softly.

Manik-Dad is sorry bacha,But you know na bad boys deserve punishments,and I don’t like when you both disobeys me,so don’t do this type of stupidity before I beat you with my belt,if you don’t know how to feel after hitting by belt then ask your bhaiya,after all my belt his childhood buddy.

He chuckled at Mayan’s doe eyes and scared face,but then Mayan made faces and hit his chest once again,Manik groaned dramatically and Mayan rolled his eyes but then he looked up at Manik.

Mayan-Don’t you have a meeting?

Manik-yes,I have

Mayan-Then why are you here?

Manik-Because(taking him in embrace)My baby is here,and is not well then how I leave my baby alone what if he gets bored,hmm..

He said and started to smooch him,Mayan giggled and hid himself in Dad’s embrace.

Back to Arman,he was doing his work silently and then someone threw a pencil on his head,he hissed and look back at the one group of boys with anger,they stare at him and then Wink,Arman felt disgust and again turned his head,but his blood started to boiled when..

Boy-Well,He is not bad either,what if that bastard does not come today,we get money from him.

He said and walk toward Arman,who clench his fists,the boy come near him and patted on Arman’s shoulder but everyone become shocked when Arman punch him on the face hard,the boy fell on the floor while his lips started to bleed,Arman look at him with fire eyes.

Arman-Dare to call my brother with names,I will cut your tongue.

Other boys looked at him with anger,and Arman left the class and came outside. He ran hand in hair and calmed his anger,but nothing happened. He wanted to throw his anger,he looked back and saw them,they were all standing around him.

Boy-I will make you regret just wait and watch how I take my revenge from you,you bitch.

He said and looked at Arman up to down with a smirk and lick lips,then walked out from there.

Boy2-Hy bhai,What are you planning?

Boy-You will know soon,well what is the name of that Nerdy?

Boy2-Mayan

Boy-Found it

He said and smirked,others looked at him confused,Arman looked into their direction and hit the wall angrily.

Arman-Fuck,Can’t I control my anger,Now I need to be care ful around my champ,Aishh that’s why Dad warned me all the time don’t let your anger control you,ahh fuck…

He curses loudly and walks out……

Manik and Mayan both sitting in front of TV while Mayan sitting on Manik’s lap and his head resting on his chest but he became happy when he saw Arman.

Mayan-Bhaiya….

He shouted happily,Manik looked at Arman and showed him arm.Arman came near them and sat beside Manik,Manik frowned and Mayan made pout.

Manik(softly)-Buba

Arman-Tired

He said and leaned back to the couch,Mayan looked at Manik and blinked his eyes.Manik understood the assignment and pulled Arman from the arm and made him sit properly and grab him from the back of the neck and caressed his neck softly.

Manik-Bacha,Did you fight?

Arman looked at him and hugged him and snuggled into his embrace,Manik took a long breath.

Manik-May I know the reason?

Arman(weakly)-I tell you but not now please.

Manik-Hmm..I hope the fight has a reason otherwise no one is going to be worse than me.

He said and rubbed his back,Mayan hugged him tightly and showed him puppy eyes,Manik became soft and blew a kiss toward him.

In the middle of the night,Manik made Arman stand in front and held his chin softly, who looked at him with doe eyes.

Manik-In this all you don’t have any fault,and I proud of you how you can’t hear a single word against your brother,but Champ,fighting is not a solution to everything.

Arman-hmm,I know and sorry for this.

Manik-Aishh,Don’t be sorry and sad,I will handle them if they do any stupidity also I will talk with your principal,now come here.

He pulls him in a hug and caresses his neck because he knows how tired and sad.Mayan glares at them.

Mayan-No one loves me..

He made cry faces,Manik and Arman looked at him with a done face.

Arman-Drama Queen

Mayan-Dad!!!

Manik-Hy,Don’t call my baby drama Queen,Because he is my Drama king,right buba?

He said with a pinch on his cheeks,Mayan made an angry pout and they chuckled at him.

Days passed,Manik talked with the principal and he took all the responsibility that now no one is going to try to bully them,and the boys also apologise to Arman but God knows what they are hiding in their minds.

Manik was holding his anger while looking at Arman.Yup he was angry because Armam wanted to go to a Party which is not safe for him,he knows how careless he was and also he has a lot of enemies who are ready to harm them and he can’t take risk with their lives.

Manik-Arman don’t test my patience and start your dinner.

Arman-But what’s the problem Dad If I want to go to a party?

Manik-Arman,I said you are not going anywhere and that’s final now don’t ar…

Arman(angry)-Noo,I want to go and you are not going to stop me,I’m not a 4 year old kid,so For God sake stop this all..

Manik(angrily)-Don’t raise your voice in the house.And have your dinner.

Arman(shout)-No I don’t want to eat this..

He shouted and pushed all the plates on the floor angrily,Mayan flinched and stood from the chair,All maids became scared,Manik looked at Arman and then slapped him hard on his cheek and grabbed him from the arm and started to drag him from there.

Manik-Now I will remind you how to behave..

He said angrily and dragged him to his room,Arman bit lips and became scared…Mayan looked at them with a scared face,but then one maid came and rubbed his back,and took him to his room.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Next chapter after good response🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.7K 35
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™๐™ช๐™ก. _____________
19.2K 1.7K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade๐Ÿคด.
57.1K 854 10
"๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™, ๐–•๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š, ๐–‹๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•...