☆•The experiment•☆

Por Alice_lazy_artist

(NSFW!! A WIP) I feel my body.. whatever I am, jump to life! I'm in a white room.. it's silent, I feel warm... Mais

Cards
voices
Freedom
(Nsfw 1)
(Nsfw 2)

NOTES

43 0 0
Por Alice_lazy_artist

---------------
Exp- "Alice"
TM: 4:09PM 10-10

     the pills for the transformation are almost finished.

    For the past week, the experiment has been screaming random jumbles of nonsense and has a fear of the scientists that are attempting the transformation. Most are successful until the experiment transforms back, it is not strong enough. Although, the experiment seems to be interested in their figure.. we had to make the experiment bare without any clothes in order to make the experiment easier.

The rest of the page is filled with other, nerdy shit...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

222K 10.6K 49
"သက်ထက်မြိုင်" စံအိမ်ကြီးရဲ့သခင်လေး အသက်၁၅ နှစ်အရွယ် မာန်ဆက်နောင်ကို ဆိုးလွန်းလို့ ထိန်းကျောင်းရန်အတွက် ရေးစစ်သွင်ဆိုတဲ့အထိန်းတော် တစ်ယောက် ရောက်ရှိလ...
1.7M 100K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...