Blissful Youth | Yang Jungwon

By mimiw_ee

Song Nari and Yang Jungwon are practically the opposite of one another but there is one thing both of them ha... More

001 "copycat"
002 "pinocchio"

000 - prologue

3 0 0
By mimiw_ee

The world I was living in was a cold and merciless one and I perfectly fitted in.
I knew that I never had it easy.
From the day I was brought into this world, there were a lot of high expectations on me and my family.
Almost all of my relatives had always been somehow relevant in the music industry - classical, of course.
My father was a pianist who eventually guided a lot of well-known orchestras.
My mother was an opera singer who performed in countless sold-out arenas.
They lived, dreamed and breathed music. But it wasn't the music they loved that touched my heart and soul.
And so I always thought that and only that was the reason why my life had been miserable from the start.

I have always been pitying and focusing on only myself quiet a lot back then.
I thought that nobody had it harder than me.
Not my friends - if I ever had some, not my classmates, not my parents.
I thought I was the most pitiful person in the world until I met someone who showed me the significance of looking out for others too.
I found someone whose life was as miserable as mine.
Someone who, too, had to live as someone else in order to please his parents and for the first time, I rooted for someone else's happiness more than I did for my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...