š–™š–†š–š–Š š–™š–œš–” . . . baddies...

By DRACCOSZN

book ii of the reality stars series. it's time for amora to return to zeus network and handle all of the dra... More

TAKE TWO!
PRE-SEASON INTERVIEW.
i. episode one.
ii. episode two.
iii. episode three, part one.
iv. episode three, part two.
v. episode four.
vi. episode five.
vii. episode six, part one.
viii. episode six, part two.
ix. episode seven.
x. episode eight, part one.
xi. episode eight, part two.
xii. reunion drama sneak peek.
xiii. episode nine.
xiv. episode ten.
xv. episode eleven.
xvi. pre-reunion interview / social media beef.
xvii. reunion, part one.
xix. baddies east auditions.
xx. book number three.

xviii. reunion, part two.

1.9K 127 65
By DRACCOSZN

AMORA TURNED AWAY FROM BIGGIE AND QUICKLY PREPARED TO FIGHT ROLLIE.

Rollie came at her hard with slow punches and occasional open-handed jabs, but Amora reacted with quicker punches. The two of them continued to punch each other with Amora landing more punches repeatedly until Rollie used her weight against Amora. She redirected their fight to the middle of the stage and attempted to put Amora on the ground.

When Amora felt herself falling, she latched onto the collar of Rollie's shirt, dragging her to the ground as well.

"Get her, Rollie! Get her!" Natalie cheered Rollie on as the rest of the Baddies watched the fight.

"Beat her the fuck up, Amora!" DJ Sky yelled after Natalie.

The girls continued fighting on the ground with Security trying to get them off of each other. With Amora having a lot more reach than Rollie, she was able to get licks in even as they were separated.

Amora directed a kick to Rollie's gut before she was fully pulled off of her.

"This ain't over either, bitch." Rollie promised as she was helped off of the floor.

Production called for a reset. A bruise was starting to form beneath Kala's eye, Scotty's nose was bloody, and Amora's cut from Kala's nails had to be checked out. Once all of the Baddies were deemed okay, the reunion continued.

Stevie J. and Janeisha, the reunion hosts, prepared to finally get a question out since all of the girls were situated on stage. That thought went to shit once Natalie noticed Tommie backstage, Amora started arguing with Scotty, and DJ Sky got Rollie started.

"You got blood all over my Diors, baby! You good?" Amora asked Scotty mockingly.

"It's not hard to make someone's nose bleed. Calm down." Scotty tried to dismiss her.

"You want me to do it again?" Amora teased as she got out of her seat. "C'mon. Let's see how easy it is."

Security rushed on the stage fast. They brought Amora over to sit next to Stunna while Scotty was in Amora's original seat next to DJ Sky. Amora looked around and her eyes landed on Kala who was clutching her face because of the pain around her eye. Amora let out a loud cackle at the sight.

"Hope this bitch brought her boxing gloves." Amora cracked a joke once she saw Production checking Tommie for weapons.

"Come get this ass whopping, ho!" Natalie yelled from her seat.

Amora sat back and kicked her legs up as she watched Natalie start to act out now that Tommie was in the building. Natalie got up from her chair and started to yell at Tommie who seemed unbothered by her even when she got on stage.

"I don't know 'bout y'all, I'm just worried about these three bitches right here," Rollie said to Tommie in the middle of the chaos.

"Yeah, you know to be worried! I ain't them other bitches you done fought! I'm not Yodela, I'm not Anne, and I'm not Jela, even though she fucked you up too!" Amora argued.

Rollie attempted to run up on Amora and failed because of Security. Amora laughed once she realized her words were riling Rollie up.

Amora turned her head and watched as Natalie tossed a drink on Tommie, told her she was fired, and told her she'd whoop her ass all in thirty seconds. Natalie's outburst led to a fight between Tommie and Cat where they both only swung once before it was broken up.

"Man, this shit ain't getting nowhere." She shook her head before tying her bandana that was torn off while she was fighting Rollie.

She looked over at Natalie who was sitting with no Security beside her. She was in the middle of an argument with Tommie. Amora planned on getting another round in with Rollie or fighting Tommie for the shit she popped online, but Natalie was the loudest person on the stage.

With the coast being clear, Amora ran up on Natalie in the middle of her talking. She didn't give her an opportunity to get up. She punched Natalie one good time before being pulled away.

Luckily for her, she was able to maneuver her way out of the grasp of Security.

"C'mere!" Amora said aggressively once she got close enough to Rollie who was sitting down.

She gripped Rollie by her shirt and started to pummel her into the couch cushion, insulting her with every hit. "Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" Amora repeated.

"Ooh, shit!" Stevie J. gasped.

Her right first connected with Rollie's face multiple times while Amora used her left hand to hold down Rollie's hands. She felt people trying to pull her away, but she kept forcing herself on top of Rollie. She continued to tug and swing for a few seconds before she let herself get pulled away.

Amora noticed that the Security guard holding her was mugging her.

"What? We ain't talking about shit so there's no point in sitting still." Amora rolled her eyes. She didn't notice that the guard kept locking eyes with Natalie.

She saw a lot of commotion nearby and realized that Scotty was trying to reach Tommie who was standing on one of the chairs. "She know not to run up on me again." Amora giggled.

Production was able to get all of the Baddies on stage in their seats for the first time since the reunion began. Amora came to the reunion with the intention of fighting, but she didn't mind answering any questions.

"As you guys can see, there are two Baddies missing from the stage. Chrisean and..." Janeisha trailed off.

"Razor!" Amora cheered, making a heart with her hands. Her and Razor were cool after Baddies West wrapped up filming, but she did that gesture solely to irritate Scotty.

Scotty and Kala became cool once the show aired because they had a common enemy in Amora. Amora found it weird since her and Scotty both had beef with Kala on the show. It made her feel as though her and Scotty were never true friends, so she responded by linking up with Razor the next week at a booking.

"How do you guys feel about Razor not being here? Anybody wanna speak on that?" Janeisha asked the girls.

"I really wanted to see Razor." Tommie sighed.

"I talked to her while I was in my trailer and I wish she could've made it here to address some of the shit that went on this season," Amora answered Janeisha's question.

Lo added her two cents in as well. "I guess Razor didn't come because Scotty wanted to fight her or something like that, I'm not sure."

Tommie corrected Lo about her assumption and told her that Razor lost her phone on her flight to California. Scotty spoke up and said that Tommie shouldn't speak on Razor since she didn't come to the reunion. Amora bit her tongue until Scotty said that Razor talked a lot of shit on live.

"Everybody on this stage has talked shit on a live before. Every single time I open my DMs, my fans are sending me recordings of your weak ass lives. Stop playing like you innocent." Amora called Scotty out.

"And I'm here backing it all up, though, so what are you talking about?" Scotty argued.

"What are you backing up? I just beat you the fuck up."

"Wait, wait!" Janeisha interrupted them before they could go back and forth. "Let's talk about the fallout between you two. A lot of the fans liked you two as close friends, but once scenes of Scotty shading Amora came out, Scotty received a lot of backlash."

"Let's take a look at what set this beef off." Janeisha pointed to one of the hanging TV screens as a clip started to play.

Scotty turns to Natalie and shows her a picture from a fan calling Amora, Jela, and Chrisean the Top 3 Baddies from the Baddies franchise. Natalie laughs once she sees the picture.

"I can understand Chrisean and Jela being there but Amora hasn't done anything to be in the top three, I'm confused.." Scotty scratched her head.

"Amora's definitely going up right now. Being on Zeus gave her the platform to promote her music." Natalie shrugged.

In another scene, Scotty stands at the back of the stage with Natalie while Amora takes her turn to perform. As soon as Amora's music plays, Scotty turns to Natalie and sticks her tongue out in mock disgust. The two of them laugh.

"How did you feel initially when you saw all these clips watching the show back?" Janeisha asked Amora.

"It's crazy because that's not all that happened on the show. When I saw the first clip of Scotty saying I didn't deserve to be in the top three or whatever she said, I was confused more than hurt. Even after I saw that, I wasn't gonna start anything with Scotty, I was just gonna keep my distance. I only went to the internet once I saw more clips shit of her talking about me."

Janeisha's attention turned to Scotty. "Can you tell us what your issue with Amora was?"

"Jealousy!" Tommie answered for her.

"Exactly," Amora added on.

"It wasn't jealousy..." Scotty tried to correct her.

"So what the fuck was it? 'Cause we've been cool as fuck since Baddies South. You just a weird ass bitch!" Amora raised her voice, nearly getting out of her seat to charge Scotty.

"No, you're the weird ass bitch! You took the first chance you could to start bashing me online when we could've talked it out! The fuck are you talking about?" Scotty screamed back.

Amora ran straight across the stage to reach Scotty but Security shot that down and got her to sit back in her seat so they could continue with the reunion. Janeisha decided to move on from the topic of Amora and Scotty when she realized they wouldn't come to a resolution.

"Hopefully we can get to the actual root of this problem another day, as for right now, Chrisean did send a message for you girls! So let's check it out." She said.

Chrisean appeared on the screen with a smile on her face in the pre-recorded message. "Hey!" She greeted the girls cheerfully. Amora noticed that she was recording the video in Hair Queen LA which was owned by Jonathan, one of the cast members on Bad Boys.

After Amora and Chrisean's arguments online, Amora wasn't interested in hearing what she had to say about the other Baddies. She did tune back into the recording once she heard her name.

"Amora... I still feel like you should've kept Youngboy in check while you was with him. I don't like when people try to pull funny shit with me or Blue." Chrisean shrugged as she read the names off of her list.

"Fuck her, Chrisean!" Scotty chimed in loudly.

Tired of talking, Amora noticed a diamond bracelet on the ground a few feet away from her. She rushed to pick it up and throw it at Scotty, the bracelet barely missing Scotty's shoulder.

"Hollon, bitch, don't be throwing my shit around!" Tommie chimed in, walking over to where she was sitting down.

Amora got up immediately. "Why you getting so close to me? Wassup?"

She threw the first punch which took Tommie by surprise. Amora would've followed up with more punches if Security hadn't broken them up. "Stop pulling me back! We all know what the fuck we here for." Amora yelled at the closest Security guard.

It was over once Tommie and Amora got started. Natalie, Tommie, DJ Sky, Rollie, Stunna Girl, Kala, Scotty, and Amora all went at it once again. Chrisean's video faded into the background.

"If one of you bitches jump in, Scotty gon' mink yo' shit, bitch!" Rollie called out DJ Sky and Amora.

"Scotty not minking a fuck ass thing over here." Amora declared before stepping in front of DJ Sky.

"Hey, it is what it is then!" DJ Sky said at the same time.

Production allowed Rollie and Stunna to handle business without Security getting involved. At first, neither one appeared to get any good hits in.

"Get her, Stunna! Get that bitch!" Amora cheered once she saw Rollie nearly slip.

The two of them started going blow for blow like they did in their first fight. Amora and DJ Sky cheered for Stunna as they watched the fight get broken up.

"I'm next, let's go!" Natalie hopped up. Everyone had their one-on-one fight except for her and Tommie.

Amora breathed heavily after she had to fight six times at the reunion. She unwrapped her bandana and sat down on the arm of the chair Stunna was sitting down on. The two of them watched as Natalie and Tommie got into a fight.

Natalie grabbed Tommie by her hair and slung her to the floor which surprised Amora. Amora wasn't surprised to see that Natalie ended up on the ground by the end of the fight.

"Natalie, you gotta stop looking like this on your own shit." Amora mocked her as she walked by without her wig on.

Tommie and Natalie's fight lit a fire under Tommie's ass. Before their fight, she wasn't bothered to fight anyone. After the fight, her and Kala came over to where Stunna and Amora were sitting.

"C'mon, let them through!" Amora told the guards who were holding Tommie and Kala back from them.

"We can go to the middle," Stunna said.

Amora heard Rollie complaining about it getting crowded with guys backstage. She turned her head and saw a few people who weren't a part of the cast or crew entering the building.

"What's going on?" She wondered.

Amora turned back around and saw that Security was distracted by separating Stunna and Tommie. She took her chance to run up on Kala, using the speed to knock Kala down with one clean punch.

"Yeah, bitch!" She screamed.

Amora's assistant rushed onto the stage and pulled her off before she could get into another fight. Something was occurring backstage that her assistant didn't want her a part of.

"See y'all at the auditions!" Amora blew a kiss back to the camera before they left the building.

— DRACCOSZN SPEAKS !

that's the end of the reunion! i really hope
you guys liked this chapter. i have a lot in
store for baddies east / the auditions just
to make things a little bit more interesting.

how did you guys feel about this chapter?
we have just one more left: the baddies
east auditions chapter.

& here's a lil tweet from amora:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 480 15
šŸ• š¬šžš„šŸ š©š«šØšœš„ššš¢š¦šžš š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š”šššÆšž š­šØ š„š¢šÆšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š¬ššš¦šž š”šØš®š¬šž šŸšØš« šŸ‘ š¦šØš§š­š”š¬ š¢š§ šŒš¢ššš¦š¢, š…ļæ½...
7.8K 92 18
Story of King Kenny and Chyna Solder's relationship
630 30 12
Bad Girls Club is back and ready to serve you some more drama, fights and all out chaos! Prepare yourselves for a wild ride because these bad girls a...