๐–™๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–œ๐–” . . . baddies...

Por DRACCOSZN

book ii of the reality stars series. it's time for amora to return to zeus network and handle all of the dra... Mรกs

TAKE TWO!
PRE-SEASON INTERVIEW.
i. episode one.
ii. episode two.
iii. episode three, part one.
iv. episode three, part two.
v. episode four.
vi. episode five.
vii. episode six, part one.
viii. episode six, part two.
ix. episode seven.
x. episode eight, part one.
xi. episode eight, part two.
xii. reunion drama sneak peek.
xiii. episode nine.
xiv. episode ten.
xv. episode eleven.
xvi. pre-reunion interview / social media beef.
xviii. reunion, part two.
xix. baddies east auditions.
xx. book number three.

xvii. reunion, part one.

2K 139 78
Por DRACCOSZN

* make sure you've read the 'reunion drama sneak peek' &&. 'pre-reunion interview' chapters so you aren't confused about what goes on here!

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

Amora arrived at the reunion set for the second time, the first time being for the Baddies South reunion. The car door was held open for her as she got out and she was escorted to the dressing room she'd get prepared in.

She arrived on the set with an expensive golden dress on, but Amora wasn't dumb enough to attend the reunion in a tight dress. She brought a blue crop top with a matching pair of leggings and finished it off with blue Dior sneakers.

Once she changed into the proper outfit, Amora started to get her hair and makeup done. She chose not to wear a wig and wore her natural hair out instead, putting it into a tight ponytail. There was no point in here getting a wig installed if it would be pulled off that same day.

Two hours passed and her makeup was finished. Amora made her way back to her trailer and when she got there, she saw DJ Sky and Stunna Girl sitting on the couch in the corner.

"Hey, girls!" Amora greeted them as she came in.

Stunna got up to give Amora a hug while Amora and DJ Sky blew kisses back and forth. Amora wasn't sure how her and DJ Sky were after her online beef with Chrisean, but DJ Sky gave off nothing but good energy.

"What y'all in here talking 'bout?" Amora asked as she took a seat in between the two girls.

"Nothing... We were just talking about how tonight's gonna go." DJ Sky filled her in.

"Oh, it's up!" Amora laughed.

"You know what my slogan was this whole motherfucking show. Get active, you feel me?" Stunna said with Amora nodding in agreement.

Amora bent over to tie her shoelaces. "I'm ready, shit..."

As the conversation continued, the girls discussed who they were coming for at the reunion. Stunna named Biggie, Rollie, and Tommie. DJ Sky solely named Rollie while Amora named Scotty, Kala, Natalie, Rollie, and Tommie.

"You might as well come out swinging on the whole stage!" DJ Sky joked with Amora.

"Mhm! It's just like last time. I came into the Baddies South reunion ready for Jela, Rollie, Slim, Natalie, and Persuasion. The only difference is that I came in with Scotty last time."

Stunna shook her head at Amora's mention of Scotty. Amora and Stunna had a FaceTime call where she filled her in on what fully happened the night Amora and Scotty started beefing. Stunna didn't cut Scotty off, but she did keep her distance. She also posted a tweet saying 'the closest ones to you be the ones with secret animosity' in defense of Amora.

DJ Sky left the trailer after a few goodbyes and left Stunna and Amora to talk amongst themselves.

"I just wanna go in there, do my shit, and leave." Stunna sighed as she turned to Amora.

"You and me both. I don't want bitches speaking on me on they Instagram lives no more. I don't know if you be on the Zeus tea pages, but Kala and her friends tried to jump me outside of a club. That bitch is so lucky that shit was broken up quick 'cause I would've stepped on this set with five of my girls." Amora said.

"I saw that shit. I hope none of these bitches think jumping is off limits after all the shit that happened this season and after." Stunna responded.

An hour passed of being in the trailer and the girls grew bored since the reunion was set to start hours before. Stunna decided to be funny and post 'reunion ain't started yet. we gotta wait on bitches to do they lines' on her Instagram story.

Amora tossed on a blue bandana that matched her outfit while Stunna put on her own bandana. The two took a picture off of Stunna's phone and she posted it to her Instagram story as well.

When it was time, Amora, DJ Sky, and Stunna Girl were brought into the main building where the reunion would take place. They were told to wait backstage until they were called in. The reunion hosts sat on the main stage with the Baddies.

Rollie, Scotty, the hosts, Natalie, Biggie, Lo, Kala, and Cat had their seats in that order.

As soon as she entered the building, Amora could hear Natalie's voice.

"One thing about Rollie is she gonna call me on a motherfucking Tuesday—"

"This bitch already loud as fuck! Let me on through." Amora said, shimmying her way through the Security guards blocking the doorway to the main stage area.

"Yeah, I think we have a few more ladies to bring out. Who else do we have to bring to the stage?" Janeisha asked.

The reunion stage grew tense as Amora, DJ Sky, and Stunna made their way to it. Each of them had their eyes set on a specific girl. Stunna didn't waste any time running up on Biggie. This caused a domino effect as DJ Sky ran up on Rollie.

"C'mon, Blueberry," Amora called out Scotty as she got up to fight her. In her peripheral vision, she could see Natalie getting up as well.

She didn't have time to react and just immediately started swinging at both of the girls. Her left hooks went for Scotty and her right hooks aimed at Natalie. She was fighting both girls at one time. Once Security grabbed Natalie, Amora focused all of her hits on Scotty.

"Yeah, bitch!" Amora seethed as she got the upper hand.

She grabbed Scotty by her dress to sling her down onto the white furniture. Amora got on top of her and started to punch her repeatedly.

"Are you fucking dumb?!" Amora screamed.

Security rushed in to break up the fight, but Amora wasn't done putting her hands on Scotty. She kept a tight grip on the tips of her blue wig as Security struggled to remove her hands from Scotty's hair.

"Me, bitch? You had to switch up on me out of all people? You a goofy ass bitch!" Amora said with her hands still on tight.

"Get her the fuck off of me!" Scotty screamed at Security.

They tried harder to pull her off and eventually did so. Amora just laughed once she got a good look at Scotty. Blood was leaking from her nose.

"Fifteen seconds with you and I did my shit! You leaking!" Amora screamed.

"You didn't do shit! Shut the fuck up!" Scotty argued.

"You okay?" Janeisha comforted Stunna Girl after her fight with Biggie. In the middle of this, Rollie came out of nowhere to hit Stunna. Stunna reacted by kicking Rollie and she rushed to grab her foot. DJ Sky then came from behind to try and hit Rollie.

Security brought Amora to her seat which was on the end of the stage next to DJ Sky. It was the perfect distance from Kala who kept her eyes on Amora.

"Sit down! All three of you dumb shits, sit the fuck down, bitch!" Rollie yelled at DJ Sky while also coming at Amora and Stunna.

"I ain't said shit to you yet. Shut the fuck up, hoe." Amora responded calmly. She was trying to get herself together for another round with any girl on the stage.

Production was able to get all of the girls in their designated seats which meant the reunion could get started properly. The set went back to chaos once DJ Sky and Rollie got into another argument.

"Rip the other one off, heifer." DJ Sky said as Rollie pulled off her second eyelash.

"'Cause you scratched! Bitch, you can't fight." Rollie laughed.

Amora looked around the set and noticed that Kala was staring dead at her. She shook her head and nodded, mentally preparing for their fight.

She made sure her shoelaces were tight and stood up. "Wassup?"

The two of them ran up in sync and met in the middle. DJ Sky, Rollie, Biggie, and Stunna were all fighting at the same time as them.

Amora quickly realized that Kala was fighting with open fists. She gripped one of Kala's hands to keep her balance and used the other one to repeatedly punch Kala while Kala was using her free hand to reach for Amora's hair.

"Damn!" Lo said out of shock as she watched Amora's hits connect harshly with Kala's face since they were fighting right in front of her. Amora kept her eyes open throughout the fight but she had to shut them once Kala clawed her left eye.

Security broke up their fight with no struggle.

"I swear, if I see something on my face, I'm beating this bitch head in!" Amora screamed as she rushed off of the stage. She sprinted to the bathroom they had in the backstage area and used the mirror to get a good look at her face. A cameraman followed her to the bathroom.

As she expected, a long mark from Kala's scratch was left on her left eye.

"Let's go," Amora said, mushing the cameraman out of the way. She made her way back onto the main stage swiftly.

She spotted Kala next to Stunna who'd just got out of another fight with Biggie. "Amora, she right here," Stunna called out.

Amora ran right for Kala, but Stunna beat her to it. Kala and Stunna started to go blow for blow and the fight was leaning towards being a tie, but Amora gripped Kala from the back, pulling her to the floor. The two of them started to punch Kala at the same time while she was on the ground.

"You like to jump, right?!" Amora shouted as she was pulled off of Kala.

To her surprise, Biggie was the person who pulled her off.

"Biggie, let me go," Amora said in a calmer voice.

"But don't jump her... Please don't jump her." Biggie tried to calm her down some more.

"I don't give a fuck! The bitch tried to jump me and I just fought two bitches on this fucking stage by myself! What the fuck you mean don't jump?" Amora raised her voice, mocking Biggie towards the end of her rant.

Out of the corner of her eye, Amora saw Rollie come running!

— DRACCOSZN SPEAKS !

this was a cute little chapter. part two
will be a little longer of course! i already
have half of the baddies east auditions
chapter written &&. that'll just be a one-
parter.

how do you guys feel about this chapter?

what do you wanna see in the next chapter?

thanks for reading! <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

47K 2.1K 77
Andrew 'Andy' Nunn, a very much known NFL Quarterback, is the younger brother of the reality star Natalie Nunn. Growing up the two were very close de...
562 14 6
๐Ÿณ ๐—•๐—”๐—— ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ head to ๐— ๐—œ๐—”๐— ๐—œ where they plan on creating more of a storm than a Hurricane.
2.2K 32 20
SEQUEL 'Stars Aligned' so y'all read that first :)
7K 330 22
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ข, ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š. ๐–...