metamorphosis | various bnha

Av stupidgorilla

[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [las... Mer

0 - b4 u start
1.1 - coma
1.2 - wake up, [first name]!
1.3 - pls let me take the exam!
1.4 - the whole family can hit
1.5 - orientation
1.6 - pls be more selfish.
1.7 - janitor's closet
1.8 - in ur room
1.9 - hawks and miruko are bad influences
2.1 - let's go bully 1-a !
2.2 - u fuckking pest!!
2.3 - make it ur own
2.4 - those red eyes
2.5 - lamp, have you heard of them?
2.6 - it's not u (mostly)
2.7 - 2 urself!
2.8 - ¿1 of them?
2.9 - bite me! :3
2.10 - mutants can't sing
special - king of all losers
2.11 - nightmares
2.12 - red tie
2.13 - woogle, is it illegal to knock out a teacher?
2.14 - empty promises
2.15 - lovebug? gross!
2.16 - nezu hates [first name]
2.17 - ur the worst
2.18 - best friends?
2.19 - missed u
3.1 - dragons are real!
3.3 - some sorta existential crisis
3.4 - headache
3.5 - the scary forest
3.6 - stupid fucking magician
3.7 - spinner?
3.8 - not enough
special - cold-blooded
3.9 - a friendly reunion :D
3.10 - i'm gonna fucking haunt you
3.11 - not yet
3.12 - u were right
3.13 - just letting yk
extra - songs !

3.2 - fuck eraserhead!!!

1.2K 61 79
Av stupidgorilla

summary - [first name] unites the classes because she's so main character and everyone loves her.

...

You sat next to Mina on the edge of the hot spring, disheartened by the fact that you couldn't actually take a dip because it would most definitely ruin your wings. The warm water felt great around your legs and the steam felt relaxing on your skin though. You had somehow managed to convince the girls of both classes to just go in at the same time. Why? Because why the hell not!? There's only seven girls in 1-B and six in 1-A, and then plus you, that's fourteen girls in total! You wished there were more girls in the Hero course, but the ratio of girls to boys is more than 1:2!

As someone who's cold-blooded, the hot spring was great. You could feel your blood warming up. Before your metamorphosis, you were someone who was usually quite warm – Izuku would often comment about how hot your hands used to be. Now, your hands are usually ice-cold and a bit clammy. You glanced at your hands. They are so rough now, even compared to the beginning of the school year. These past four months of training have taken a great toll on your body, you noticed. The callouses from landing on your hands while sparring looked like they were ready to peel off.

You know the past you never tried this hard to train to become a hero. It was just an idealistic dream back then, one you held on a pedestal. Why didn't you try before?

It was dark out, the waning moon clear in the distance, but you didn't look at it, because if you did, you might've flown out of the hot springs in some sort of naked trance. Instead, you focused on your conversation with the girls. You felt something plush lean against your thigh, but you saw nothing there, so you assumed that it was Tooru's cheek. You reached to pet her hair, which was thick and soft. You wondered what color it was.

"What color is your hair, Tooru-chan?" you asked, massaging her invisible scalp. One of your hands rolled a section of her hair between your fingers.

She hummed. "It's a lotta colors," she vaguely answered. You felt her head shift against your thigh, and you could tell she was staring right at you. "My eyes are a lotta colors, too!"

"I bet you're real pretty," you said, hoping it came across as a compliment.

She grabbed your hand and put it on her face. Her skin was smooth and soft, and you wondered if she had a routine. You felt her cheek move. "Did you feel that? Did you feel me smile?" she excitedly asked.

You nodded with a giggle. "Cute! Your face is so warm, Tooru." Your fingers hovered over her face, and you felt a bump and squeezed it, assuming it was her nose.

"A- Ah, is it!? Uh, it's the hot spring, you know? It's really hot in here!" Her voice was nasally from you squeezing her nose. You continued to feel her face with your fingers, assessing her features. She had big eyes, and her lashes were long; they poked against the pads of your fingertips. She had round cheeks and nice eyebrows. Yeah, she's definitely pretty.

"Ah, it feels nice to relax like this after all that." Kendou stretched her arms well above her head, a satisfying crack sounding. "I wasn't expectin' those monsters!"

"My shroom fumes didn't really work on them, so I had to grow so many mushrooms!" Komori chirped. The girl had put her hair up and clipped her long fringe to the side. Komori had such pretty eyes.

Shiozaki leaned against the stone wall and sank down until the water was chin-level. "This is quite rejuvenating." The vines that made up her hair were held up by a claw clip, and she looked super cute with that hair.

"Hot springs sure are great," Ochako blissfully sighed, her face red, not only because of the heat of the spring. She glanced at you, who had your towel wrapped around your body. She sank down to hide her red face. Ah, she was jealous of Tooru who was using your thigh as a pillow!

Mina sat down beside you and pulled off her white towel. She haphazardly folded it and set it down beside her. "Ah, I'll be looking forward to this everyday!" She leaned backwards, stretching her arms behind you. You tried not to think about it too hard, or you would get a nosebleed.

"You can say that again, ribbit."

Kodai nodded, on the verge of falling asleep from how relaxing this was. And you were pretty sure Yanagi actually was asleep. The silver-haired girl was leaning against a large rock, her eyes serenely closed.

"You guys know I saw a dragon today?" you revealed, a giddy grin on your face.

"It wasn't a real dragon, ribbit," Tsuyu snorted.

"Okay, why do none of you guys have an imagination." Can these teens act their fucking age? Or maybe it's you not acting your age...

Mina wrapped an arm around your shoulder, bringing you into a tight side hug that made you wanna pass out. Holy shit, naked girl hugging you, what the fuck. Whatever, she's your friend! You shouldn't be thinking like this! "Don't worry, [first name]-chan, I believe it was a real dragon. These girls are just nonbelievers!"

You let out a fake choked sob and wiped away invisible tears from your eyes, "Thank you, Mina-chan. At least someone understands!"

"I- I understand you, too!" Ochako exclaimed, wading through the spring to get closer to you. "I even saw a dragon!"

You grinned at her, amused. "See, guys? Chako-chan saw dragons, too!" From where you were sitting you could reach over and pinch Ochako's rosy cheek.

"Come on in, Pony-chan," Setsuna said, "The water's just right."

Tsunotori hugged her towel closer, standing rigidly by the entrance of the spring. She mumbled a few English words, most of which you didn't understand, but you did hear the words, "never," "naked," and, "girls." Gay panic? She just stared at the water for a moment before her face turned a cute shade of pink. "I've heard about how popular hot springs are in Japan, but really being at one...! This is like skinny-dipping. Oh, my gosh, they're all naked!"

You honestly didn't understand a word she was saying. "It's fine, Tsunotori-chan. This is normal in Japan," you said, giving her a thumbs up you thought was encouraging. She stared at you. Maybe she didn't understand. "This is, uh, n... normal," you said in English. "Or you can just sit like Mina-chan and I," you patted the spot beside you, hoping she understood.

Hesitantly, Tsunotori plodded over and sat down beside you, sticking her hooved legs into the water. "Oh, wow... I get the appeal," she slowly said, a euphoric smile blooming onto her face as she lowered her entire body into the water. She was using your knee to help support herself, and it made blood rush to your face.

You smiled in response. Cute Tsunotori. "Your hair's so long and pretty," you told her.

Tsunotori blushed, but she blamed it on the hot spring. "Thank you," she meekly said.

"Can I braid it?"

She nodded, and a pair of comforting hands began raking through her straw-blonde hair, braiding it into a fishtail. "Thank you," she hummed again, shutting her eyes. That day, Tsunotori decided that she loved Japan and girls with four hands.

🗣️

"Even nowadays it can happen, when the benevolent gods smile down on us pitiful peons, an occasion where the boys and girls have overlapping bath schedules. An accident... This is a most happy, joyous accident..." Mineta creepily murmured, his ear pressed against the wall separating the gendered hot springs. "Not only are our girls on the other side, but I heard [last name] invited the 1-B girls, too... Ah, thank you, gracious gods for this blessing. There are twice as many girls than usual... And they're all cute...!"

"But none of them want you," Sero pointed out.

At Mineta's small speech, the rest of the boys realized what was on the other side of the tall wall. Girls! Naked girls in a hot spring! Kaminari immediately stopped splashing Ojiro with the hot water, a slight grin on his face. Kirishima blushed, his eyes wide open and his lips pressed together. Izuku's face was tinted red, too. "You shouldn't," Ojiro tried to say, holding a hand out. Now that Mineta mentioned it, he realized that you and he are naked at the same time. It was weird to think about.

"Y- Yeah," Kirishima bursted, mad at himself that he even thought about any dirty possibilities. "That's not very hero-like, Mineta!"

"RESTRAIN YOURSELF!" Iida furiously yelled at Mineta, who was unsticking his big head from the wall. "This bridge you're about to cross is beneath everyone here, not to mention it'd be frowned upon by the girls!"

Mineta's face relaxed with blissful ignorance, his brows raised slightly, and his eyes shut; he looked almost like a peaceful Buddha statue. "Friggin' prude..." Suddenly, he jumped onto the wall, and began to climb up it, singing, "Walls exist to be scaled!! PLUS ULTRA!!!"

Izuku's jaw dropped as he jumped out of the water. You're on the other side! No way would he just stand by as Mineta tries to peep on you! "That's not how you're supposed to use Plus Ultra!"

"Stop desecrating our school's rules!"

Mineta neared the top of the wall, saliva dripping lewdly down his round chin. He climbed up the wall at an inhuman speed, panting. Suddenly, Kouta appeared at the top of the wall, leering over Mineta. "Learn what it means to be a dignified human before aiming to become a hero," the young boy spat, shoving Mineta off of the wall.

"YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS SHIIIIT!" Mineta screamed as he plummeted to the ground.

"We'd expect nothing less of Mineta..." Yaoyorozu shivered in disgust. "We're sorry about him," she apologized to you and the Class B girls.

"I didn't realize he was that abhorrently lustful," Shiozaki gasped, repulsed.

"You rock, Kouta! Yay, yay!" Mina cheered, sending the boy a thumbs up with a close-eyed smile.

You followed her lead, giving the boy three thumbs up while your remaining hand held up your fluffy towel to keep it from falling down. "Thanks!"

Kouta turned to the girls, and a strange jolt, like an electrical shock, ran through his body. "Holy cr...!" The boy fell backwards with a bleeding nose. Oh... Is he alright?

"HAHAHAHA!" a voice boomed, "Class A, I never knew you had such a pervert among you! You see, all of us in Class B are respectful – as a hero should be."

"Poor Iida-san..." Shoda whispered to himself, as Mineta fell ass-first onto Iida's unfortunate face.

"What the fuck are you doing here...?" Bakugou snarled at Monoma and the rest of 1-B, standing up from the hot spring. "And we're plenty respectful, aren't we, Soy Sauce Face?"

"I'm respectful..." Sero said, staring at Bakugou with his usual wide eyes, "though I'm not sure I can say the same about you, Explosion Boy–"

BOOM!

You stood up and walked over to the wall. "Is Kouta okay?" you called, hoping your voice projected over the wall.

"Uh, yeah! I caught him," Izuku yelled back, leaning a shoulder against a wall to talk to you. "Hey, uhm..."

"Yeah?"

"C..." Izuku thought about his next words. Should he say them? Or would it sound too pushy? He noticed you beginning to distance yourself again, and this time it was most definitely on purpose.

"Can you help me bring him to Mandalay?" he quickly proposed, though he really just wanted to say, "Can we talk?"

"..."

You knew what he wanted to say. "...Maybe another time, Izuku."

Izuku's heart dropped. "Oh... Okay."

...

You were rooming alone. This sucks. The rooms were separated by class, so, being the only student from 1-C here, you were laying down on a singular futon the Pussycats ...had prepared for you. The room was so big and empty, too empty. If you don't talk to someone right now, you might go crazy.

You took out your phone, your finger hovering over a contact. Hmmmm. Your phone rang, waiting for him to pick up your facetime call.

"Shinsou-kun," you said with a grin when he picked up. "Do you want a room tour?"

Shinsou was outside, in a park maybe, and you saw the handle of his bike in the corner of your screen. He told you he was going to be in his hometown for the break, so you assumed he was somewhere in Saitama. The boy hummed, adjusting his earbuds. "Sure." He then realized something. "How do you have any connection? Aren't you in the middle of nowhere?"

"Don't ask me," you simply shrugged. You stood up from the futon, and flipped the camera to show it to him. "Uh, there's the futon, and my pillow, and my blanket..."

"Is that all?" He slightly smiled. "Man, that's sad."

"Yeah, because the Hero Course hates me." You sat back down on the soft futon, crossing your legs. "But what are you up to?"

"I was riding my bike around town – used to all the time." He shifted his phone so you could look at his bicycle before the camera returned to his handsome face. "I was taking a break before you called me." The boy let out a small yawn, reminding you of how late it was.

"Are you headed home soon?" you asked. He hummed on the other side. "What if you get jumped?"

"Are you trying to jinx me?" he slightly snorted.

You giggled. "Yeah, I hope you get jumped because I hate your ass."

"Shut up, I know you wish I was there with you," he said with a cocky half-smirk. Shinsou was surprised by the words that came out of his mouth and even the tone it came out in. He waited for your reaction, a strange breathlessness in his chest.

You flustered slightly, but assured yourself that he was just joking. "Yeah. I miss you," you confidently admitted, causing Shinsou's face to turn a shade of pink. He hoped his phone camera didn't pick it up. You really do miss him. You miss staring at him during class and his offhanded jokes. "We haven't hung out yet this summer!"

Shinsou, on the other side of the call, was glad you decided to call him instead of forgetting him and hanging out with your little hero friends. He wished he had screen-recorded your words so he could replay them over and over for reassurance. You miss him. "I miss you, too, [last name]."

You giggled. "Well, duh, who else is gonna beat your ass while sparring?"

"Shut up."

You hesitated. "You know, um, you can call me by my given name. We're good friends."

He paused, sort of just staring at your face glowing on his screen, illuminating his own pale face. His face was surely red. Friends. He grinned at you, big and toothy, and slightly bitter. "Then don't be scared to call me Hitoshi."

"I saw a dragon."

...

After saying good night to Shinsou, you gathered the courage to knock on the door leading to 1-A's girls. Your futon was rolled up and tucked under your arm, and you felt giddy, almost, hopeful that they would say yes. You wanna sleep over with them. Sleeping over with a group of girlfriends is something popular people do; the closest you've gotten to this is either with Izuku or maybe Rumi, if those even count – though, those are sleepovers with just one other person, and there's definitely a difference between sleeping with one friend vs six friends.

You quietly rapped your knuckles against the wooden door. "It's [first name]," you announced. You heard shuffling on the other side and whispers before the door opened.

"Speak of the devil...!" you heard Jirou mutter. Were they talking about you? You could only hope they were saying good things. You don't think you really have any enemies, or anyone that particularly dislikes you, especially among the girls. Even Bakugou doesn't really hate you. You hate him.

Yaoyorozu gently smiled at you. She was wearing a pretty baby blue silk pajama set, a nice hue that complimented her features. She's so pretty. "What are you doing here, [last name]-chan?"

You nodded to the futon in your arm. "Mind if I sleep over?" you asked with an air of confidence. No doubt they'll say yes! "It's so boring rooming alone. Lemme in."

Yaoyorozu reached to take your hand and pull you in, but an invisible hand beat her to it. You felt someone tug on your hand, and you were pulled into the room. The sudden movement almost made you drop your futon. You were forced between two girls: Tooru and Ochako. Tooru immediately leaned against you.

"We were playing truth or dare," Mina said, gesturing to two sets of cards. One was Truth and the other was Dare. "Join us!"

Of course you played.

...

You woke up and sat straight up. Or you attempted to. When you realized someone had their head on your stomach, you sank back down to your futon. Ugh, what time is it? The sun wasn't even up yet, and for summer, that means that it's early early. You wanted to go back to sleep, but you were supposed to wake up at, like five or something, anyways, so it's probably good to just get up now, isn't it?

The girl using your stomach as a pillow, you realized, was Mina, who was sprawled all over the place. While her head was on our stomach, one of her pink feet was on Jirou's waist, one of her wrists was on Ochako's leg, and her other foot was near Tsuyu's head. Her last arm was wrapped around her bunched up blanket. It was cute, and you just had to take a picture of the girls when you snuck out of Mina's prison.

You let out a small yawn after getting ready for the day. You were wearing the UA uniform sweatpants and a white tank top that you had your mom customize so you could get your wings through easier. Breakfast was the only thing on your mind, and all you could think of was Satou. You hoped he would be awake soon because you want him to make you pancakes for breakfast. You just know they would be bomb.

You settled for French toast. Thankfully, the Pussycats had all the ingredients, so all you had to do was make it!

But you're feeling kinda lazy right now. Ugh, you're hungry.

"Why are you up so damn early?" a gruff voice said. You spared Bakugou Katsuki a short, distastful glance as you leaned against a kitchen counter, not at all surprised by his presence. You had sensed him a while ago. You had tried eating your food as fast as possible, in hopes you could avoid him by running away just in time.

He stood there, in the doorway of the kitchen, and you felt trapped while he awaited your answer.

You shrugged. "I don't wanna talk to you."

"Why," he demanded, crossing his arms and glaring you down. Well, it was more like glaring you up, because he was noticeably shorter than you. It was like he wanted to explode you with his eyes. He probably would've if he could.

"Why do you think?" You glared back, though taking another bite of the cute French toast made you look way less menacing than you wanted to look.

Bakugou scowled at you and left. You shrugged it off and finished your food. After washing your dishes, you left.

Bakugou walked back into the kitchen, a wad of cash gripped tightly in his palm. Oh. You left. He muttered a small "Damnit."

...

With two hands stuffed into your pockets and the other two holding onto random rocks you picked up, you walked around the dark camp. Wow, nature. The forest is kinda eerie when it's this dark out, though you could see the sun rising in the distance. A squirrel scurried past you, and you laughed. Fat ass squirrel.

Wait.

Your antennae perked up. There's someone near you, in your vicinity, but not in the direction of where you're staying. More towards the mountains, and they were unfamiliar. You know the scents of everyone in 1-A and 1-B, and this faintly sulfuric stench was not one of them. You were silent.

Maybe there's just someone camping out here. Yeah... But didn't the Pussycats say they owned the entire strip of land? You can't camp on private property without permission, right?

You found yourself walking closer to the scent. You hid behind a wide tree, staying as quiet as possible. A few meters away, you could see what looked to be a teenager, judging by his black gakuran. The most peculiar feature of his was the green gas mask covering his entire head. It looked heavy.

He was crouched down beside a small dirt mound, a thin twig in his hand. He poked at the anthill, angering the tiny ants that scattered away from the stick. He let out a muffled chuckle at the ants. He then discarded the stick to the side and stuck his finger into the anthill.

"Hehehe, that tickles," he gleefully whispered as the ants crawled up his gloved finger.

Who the hell is this freak?

You snuck back to the camp and knocked on the Pussycats' quarters. Ragdoll was the one to answer. She was in the middle of doing her makeup, it seemed, but she already had her costume on. "Sorry to bother you–"

She smiled jovially at you, "Oh, we've got an early riser! You know what they say – early bird gets the worm! And you're not at all a bother! Need something, kid?"

You nodded, your face flattened in a serious expression. "I was walking around the camp just a few minutes ago and I, uh, saw someone in the forest. Just thought you should know."

Her cheery demeanor slightly faltered. "What do you mean you saw someone?" She called over the other Pussycats who were getting ready for the day. They stared at you in concern as you reaccounted your story.

Mandalay had her thin eyebrows scrunched together, Tiger had his lip curled in something you saw as shock, and Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll had their jaws dropped in horror. Mandalay's hands landed on her hips, and she nodded at you. "Thank you for telling us about this intruder," the heroine said, staring you down. "We'll be sharing this with UA's staff as well."

You simply nodded.

"No one should know where we are..." Tiger muttered.

Pixie-Bob turned to her teammates. "Not even the students knew they would be here, right? There's no way they could've told someone."

Mandalay shook her head. She turned to you again. "Really, [last name], thank you for telling us. You can go to the field now, I'm sure everyone else should be gathering there about now."

Right upon exiting the building, you saw 1-B. You snuck up behind Kosei, who was mid-yawn, and suddenly grabbed his shoulders. He jolted up, a hiccup of solidified air escaping his throat when he screamed. His scream seemed to wake everyone else up, and you heard Kamakiri mutter a few obscenities. "Fuck!" Awase yelled.

Kosei grumbled at you. "Don't sneak up on me like that," he whined, his eyes shut.

"No, I will never stop," you said with a half-smile.

Vlad King waved at you. "[last name], just in time. We're just about to start developing our quirks."

You nodded. Lots of nodding today already. In contrast to the yawning and slouched 1-B, you were already quite awake. Kendou turned her head and smiled at you, which you, of course, returned. The girl turned back to her teacher. "How will we be developing our quirks?"

"Come along." The giant began walking through the forest trail. "Class A's already started. 1-A got to stand out last time, it's our turn now." Vlad cupped his chin between his thumb and his fingers, his brows furrowed deeply as he looked off into the forest. "Got it? It's our time to shine!"

You began laughing a little when you saw Bondo, Kuroiro, and Tetsu's manly tears. "Don't cry, guys!" you said, walking over to pat their backs. "You're great students!"

"Thank you, [first name]," Tetsu cried, clinging onto you.

"What is this hellscape...!!?" Rin's poor soul left his body.

Class B, along with you, stared at 1-A in shock, a terrible shock. The air was filled with pained screams as 1-A essentially tortured themselves. The Wild, Wild Pussycats fully introduced themselves, and you smiled. You thought their choreographed introduction was cute. Cringey because they're all in their thirties, but still – cute...!

"[last name]." Eraserhead had a super creepy grin on his face, one that made you shiver in fear. "Come with me."

You wanted to say no and run away.

But you found yourself in front of a cave, a creepy, dark cave, that you didn't want to look inside of because of the horrifying screams. Oh, God, is this shit haunted...? "Eraserhead-sensei..." you fearfully muttered, "Is someone getting killed in there...?"

"Please be sensible," he rolled his eyes. Wow, why is this fifty-something-year-old man sassing you... You take back everything good you've ever said about this man (not that there's much in the first place). The man took out a flashlight from God knows where, and pointed it into the cave, illuminating the cavern.

Inside, you saw 1-A's Tokoyami Fumikage, who was heaving tiredly. You turned to see Eraserhead's usual coal-black eyes glowing a bright red, and his messy, long hair floated in the air. That means he's using his quirk, right? The hero beckoned Tokoyami out of the cave, and when Tokoyami stepped into the summer heat, you could see all the scratches and bruises littering his rather pale skin.

Eraserhead blinked, his hair falling on his shoulders again. A black, beaked shadow escaped Tokoyami's back, and its glowing white eyes scrunched into half-moons. The shadow... giggled? Cute! Everything seems cute to you lately. You've been in such a good mood lately, it would be a shame if it was tarnished...

"Sorry about that, Fumi..." The shadow remorsefully bowed its head. "Heyyy, I've seen this girl before!" the shadow said. You waved at it, and it grew an arm and waved back. Woah.

"Tokoyami Fumikage, meet [last name] [first name], she'll be training with you."

The boy bowed slightly. "Ah, the Class C girl, am I right? I'm glad I've been given the chance to formally introduce myself to someone I've heard so much about." He held out his hand as he looked up at you with his red eyes. Oh, wow, Tokoyami is really short.

"Yeah, nice to meet you, Tokoyami-san," you said with a smile, grasping his hand. You're not sure if you've ever talked to this boy – you're almost entirely sure you haven't yet. Izuku told you that he's a bit dark, but he's really strong. He has a close connection with his sentient quirk, and even interned with Keigo. You wondered if Keigo's ever mentioned you.

"Join me on the darkside," he ominously said, slinking back into the blackness of the cave.

"Go train," Eraserhead grinned. The man was laughing at you internally, you know it. And you were right.

Eraserhead thought that you might just have the most potential as a professional out of all of the first-years and it's strange considering you're not even in the Heroics course. While you do hesitate, that can be changed, and your melee skills can only improve from where you are now. You have a pretty versatile quirk, too – wings that rival Hawks' speed, insane agility, and heightened senses. You even have four arms.

Your quirk, along with your personality, might just bring you up to the top 25 in the nation.

However, your ideology was flawed and problematic in a hero society. Thinking that people have a natural right to use their quirk was one that the Meta Liberation Army had. If they heard that a UA student believed this...

Now, he doesn't think you're a traitor, but if your philosophy reached the ears of the wrong people, then you could be seen as a liability of sorts, or a way to infiltrate UA. Nezu wants him to keep an eye on you, make sure you're not spreading your ideology, or acting suspicious. You haven't acted strange, and if you were a traitor, then you're a really great one.

You stared at the man.

Oh.

Oh.

God, you hate Eraserhead, you really do. "Why," you demanded. Is Tokoyami not possibly 1-A's– No, scratch that. Tokoyami must be one of the most powerful first-years, period. "Why are you always putting me up against strong-ass people in small, dark places... Like, I'm noticing a pattern here, Eraserhead-sensei."

His grin widened. God, what a sadist, ugh. "In dark places, even though you can see in the dark, you must not be able to see as well as in regular lighting-"

"You're wrong," you interjected. "I can see perfectly fine either way."

His grin slightly faltered. "I see." He thought for a few seconds before saying, "Take this then." He tossed you an item that you easily caught. You inspected the item – a black sleeping mask with a small gray bow stitched onto either end – in your hand. Cute...? "Put it on."

You gave him a strange look. Does he just keep that on him? Why...? "No, why would I? Don't tell me–"

"You want to train your antennae more, right?" he asked. "This'll help."

"Eraserhead-sensei. You are very peculiar."

He stifled a chuckle.

Nervously, you followed the shorter boy into the damp cave. You could hear water dripping from stalactites and the echo of Tokoyami's shallow breathing. Your eyes automatically adjusted to the darkness of the cave. "So, we're going against each other?" you asked Tokoyami.

"Yes, now let us start."

🗣️

You hid behind a jagged rock, calming your breaths. Fuck Dark Shadow, fuck Tokoyami, but most importantly – FUCK ERASERHEAD! You ripped off the stupid fucking blindfold and stood back up from your crouched position. Stupid fucking blindfold. At least the little bows were aesthetic. So coquette!

You looked up to see Dark Shadow with its glaring golden eyes.

Dark Shadow shrieked, the darkness of the cavern only fueling his strength. "Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami yelled, trying to keep the shadow under wraps. While Tokoyami was trying to wrangle his quirk, you were trying to dodge his swift jabs with the use of just your antennae. The shadow was attacking the both of you, and you were supposed to do... something...?

God, how long have you been here?

You could feel the shadow causing ripples to vibrate through the air, and you were able to pinpoint exactly where the shadow was. It rushed towards you, ready to hit you.

You just weren't fast enough. You were knocked into the wall.

Dark Shadow took up so much space, too. You just couldn't move out of its range quick enough. Or maybe you're too big. Your body's rather large, being bigger than all of the girls and even most of the boys. Ugh, you even have bigger muscles than some of them.

You got back up and just tackled the giant fucking shadow. It screeched in your ear, and your antennae hurt from the heavy vibrations being sent into your sensors. You had the thrashing shadow in a chokehold – can you choke a shadow even? "Tokoyami–!" you choked out. "Can you... put your thing back...!?"

"I am trying!" he yelled. "This darkness is consuming me! I can't–!"

"Tokoyami!" The shadow threw you off, and you were thrown into the ceiling, quickly, you grabbed onto a stalactite, so you didn't drop onto the floor. "If I knock you out, will your shadow go away!?"

"No!"

Fuck, Dark Shadow is fucking OP! You swung back and forth on the stalactite until it broke off, and you propelled yourself to kick the stupid fucking shadow, your legs grappling around its neck? Do shadows have necks? You stabbed the shadow's glowing eye with the pointed stalactite, and it recoiled, screeching in pain.

Right as you strangled Dark Shadow again, the cavern filled with a bright light. Dark Shadow screeched even more while you stared at the light, a trance-like state taking over your consciousness. The shadow weakened from under you and Tokoyami was finally able to pull it back inside of him.

"[last name]-san," Tokoyami tiredly grunted.

You couldn't hear him in your drunken state. You stared at the giant lamp. Wow. You need to follow that lamp. Your body moved against your will, bringing you to the light. Wow.

"[last name]-san?"

Tokoyami stared at you in utter confusion as you took the giant lamp from Eraserhead. It was one of those mega-flashlights, the ones that are excessively bright. You hugged the flashlight, staring into the light. Do your eyes not hurt?

Eraserhead chuckled. "Like a moth, she's susceptible to bright lights," he told Tokoyami.

"Ah, I see."

...

wc - 5,555 words (on purpose hahahahah)
TOORUUUUUUU MY LITTLE CUTIE aghhh i loved writing the hot spring scene w the girls smmmm

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
13.9K 492 17
ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃˣ ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ ¡ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
57.2K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
58.4K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...