a beautiful soul

By varbariz

Mia it's the typical queen B at Liberty High, hanging out with the jocks seemed pretty normal for her, but th... More

Disclaimer/playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16-Better
17-Magic
18-Old me
19-Hard
20-You
21-Tragedy
22-about to go down
23-Is she home?
24-The talk
25-thank you Mia Jensen
Mia's second tape
26-still not over!
29-break up?
30-Justin back
31-I'm sorry
32-clubhouse
33-Jeff Atkins
34-tapes are out
35-will you fix it?
36-the clubhouse
37-try something new
38-drop It
39-can you hate me now?

28-craving

212 3 0
By varbariz

truth

The truth is that sooner or later physical pain gets manageable.The real pain, it's emotional.That's the kind of pain that lasts. It doesn't just vanishes, it stays and eats you alive. When the burterflies in your stomach turn to bees. That's Mia state since she found out about the trial.

"Clay" Mia called, knocking on his door, once, twice, three times in a row till he opened "Good morning"

"Hey Mia"he said, she looked up and down at him "You slept in your clothes?" she asked.

"Yeah, homeworck" she knew he was lyig but she didn't care, it wasn't  abig deal.

"I need to ask you something" she said, Mia tried to walk inside his room but he wasn't letting her "It needes o be somewhere private" she spoke in between her teeth.

"You can't come in" he said, looking behind the door then back at her. Unsure of what was happening she nooded.

"Fine, than tell me, how was in court? What did they say?" Clay runned his hand over his eyes, trying to get more awake.

"Just, Tayler said a bunch of bullshit about Hannah, but I belive that's what you will do as well right?" she shaked her head not beliving his words.

"I didn't want that to happen to her. I was furious and I talked before even acknologing my words. She made that desicion" Mia wishper shouted.

"Whatever, just help her now Mia. Please" Clay said, closing the door in his sister face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Chloe can you put these in the other door?" Mia asked, she and otheres were sticking posters around school.

"Of course Mia" the other blonde smiled, grabbing the poster from Mia's hand to stick it to the other door.

"Where else you want them?" Monty asked, he had a poster sticked on his forehead. Chuckling at his stupidity Mia ripped of the poster. Montgomery pretended the action hurted him, Mia got in her tiptoes to kiss his forehead. The boy took that as his chance to hold her closer to him and placed many kisses all over her.

"You are an idiot Montgomery" Mia laughed.

"Jess, hey. You wanna help?" Chloe called, noticing Jessica looking at the group.

Mia turned her attention from Monty to Jess, she gave her a sad smile which the girl reciprocated"Chloe let her be" Mia said watching her leave. Mia turned back to Montgomery.

"Did I tell you tha Porter came to talk to me yesterday?" Mia asked quietly enough for others around not to hear.

"Why?" Monty asked, she shruggered her shoulders looking around.

"He said something about if I want to tell him anything that might be bothering me to talk to him" Monty placed a hair that was in front of her face, behind her ear, the small interaction caused buterflies to appear in Mia's belly.

"No, I have you for that" she smiled  kissing his lips.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 Walking into the cafetiria Mia, lost in her thoughts, walked with her head held high, like always showing that nothing could shake the girl.

The bell sounded causing a cluster of students to crowd in the hallway, most of them let Mia walk first, staying behind the girl, not wanting to come face to face with her. But then someone porpously went against her.

"Hey, watch out man" She shouted, looking back at whoever went against her. Looking at the ground in front of her, she noticed a paper had fallen. She crouched to the ground, picking up the small paper, turning it, a small phrase was written in it.

Don't trust him 

Her feel frowned at the small phrase, was this meant for her, she wondered. Once again she looked all around her, trying to spot who did this belonged too, but no one was there.

She shruggered it off, placing the paper inside her leather black jacket, and into the cafetiria she walked.

"Move, you are in my sit" Mia said to Chloe. The other blonde eyes wilden at the realization.

"Sorry Mia" she said, moving to the side. Mongomery that was sat in front of Mia saw that something was happening, he kicked her leg under the table, making her look at him.

With just a look in her eyes, he confirmed that she was upset and worried about something, Mia on the other hand felt safe and at home looking into those green eyes.

"So Mia what you doing later today?" Scoot asked, breaking the eye contact between the couple.

"Not sure, what are we doing Monty?" she asked, grabbing Montgomery's hand from across the table.

"Can't really say here blondie" Smirked Monty, he looked at Scoot with a stern look.

"Right" Scoot spoke eating some of his food.

"Monty let's go" Mia said, getting up from the table. The boy didn't even questioned where they were going, his imidiate asnwer was going after her.

"So why are we here?" The boy asked,Mia smiled looking around under the bleechers where they stood. Her smile was Montgomery's favorite thing in the entire world. He looked at her, his head sliglty twisted to the side admiring her, the corner of his lips curled up, and his eyes were shinning with passion.

"Do you remmeber when we first started to fool around?"  she asked innocently "We used to come here, because no one could see us"

"I remember" he said nodding his head.

"When we walked to school, after spending the time here, I would hear this group of girls say that all this thing about you." she started.

"What things" he smirked, she smiled back at him.

"How hot you were and that any girl that was with you would be so lucky" She chuckled at the memory "But that never stelled with me, they said those things based on your looks, but Monty I love you so much more beyond that" she said, the tears started to form in her eyes but she promised herself they weren't gonna fall.

"Mia what is happening?" he asked scared that she would break up with him.

"Monty you can't leave me, Justin did and it hurts so much. But you aren't allow to do the same" his soul broke with every word she said. How could he not love her, when she was the most beautiful girl with a beautiful soul.

"Mia Jensen, you are the love of my life. My life started the moment I met you, there is no me without you. I'm not going anywhere without you" he said, Mia jumped to his lap holding him tight.

"I love you Montgomery De La Cruz" she wishpered in his ear-

"I love you Mia Jensen"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight" Mia shouted at the group of cheerleaders.

The blonde girl, walked around the squad watching how each and every one was doing. She kept an closer look on both Chloe and Jessica. For her suprise Chloe was getting greater and greater as the days passed. While Jessica was trying her best, but she didn't seemed to have her mind set on this.

"One, two, three, four, five, six-" Jessica and someother cheerleader go against each other.

"Sorry"Jessica spoke.

"Everyone takes five" Mia said stoping the music. She waited for the other girls to disperse to go and talk with Jessica.

"You are alright?" Mia asked, her tone softer than Jessica expected.

"I thought I was ready M" she said looking at her sighing.

"It's alright, you just need to focus Jess" Jessica looked at her with confusion.

"Why aren't you yelling at me?" she asked.

"What?"

"If it was any other girl, you would be going nuts. So why aren't you" Mia looked at her suprised, it was true she was going nuts on the inside but Jessica was going through a lot she wanted to go easy on her.

"You sure you want that?"

"I need to feel like not everything changed, that you are still the same to me, besides that's what leaders do" Jessica smiled, knowing that used to be Mia's favorite quote to boss others around.

"Get your fucking shit together Jessica. If you want this place on the squad you better start acting like it. I got no problem in replace you with literally anyone else" Mia shouted, her caption side being one of the meanest she had in herself.

"Okay you guys, another five before we start" Mia said leaving Jessica to take a look at her notes. In those five minutes Chloe went to talk to Jessica, unware to Mia, the other blonde cheerleader spoke too much lies. Jessica leaving got Mia's attention, she quickly got up to follow her.

"What happened Chloe?" The blonde stuttered "Chloe, what did you say to her?"

"I talked about Bryce, what did I do wrong?" she asked, Mia looked at her friend leaving and the rest of the cheerleaders "Cheer is canceled, everyon go home" Mia spoke running after Jessica.

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While Mia was trying to talk with Jessica, inside Mr.Portre office an old best friend was back,unknown to her.

"So the credits from detention transfer 50 percent.Depending in what your teachers say you might have to do summer school" the older man informed.

"That's fine"Sheri said bored.

"How does it feel being back?"

She scoofs "How do you think?"

"I imagine it's been difficult. But I was hoping you would tell me"

"It's only been half a day"she started"I mean,everyone stares, no one says anything" she shruggered.

"Thinking about going back to cheerleading?" He asks, she chuckeld at his question.

"Are you kidding? Mia is the caption, I can't" 

"Why don't you try and talk to her?" he wondered

"You don't know Mia at all, do you?" she laughed she looked intensly at him"Do you have any idea what happens in this school?"

"Yes, I do. That's why I want to help"

"You can't it's too late" she said leaving the office.

As she left the girl came face to face with the one person she was trying to avoid. Those blonde locks and big blow on top of her hair, a sports skirt and pink sport bra occupied her vision.

"You back too?" Mia asked, looking the girl up and down. Insecure of herself in front of Mia, Sheri's arm hugged herself.

"I am"

"You look good"Mia complimented with a sad smile. Before Sheri could even asnwered Mia had already left.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Dad, you are scaring the guest with your cooking skils"Mia laughed sat at the table, she watched as her boyfriend and her dad got along so well.

"I'm teaching Montgomery and Sky how to make pasta, I'm not scaring them" The older man commented.

"Mom?"Clay asks, closing the door behind him.

"Hey kiddo,your mom's at work. We're in here"Matt spoke loudly.

Clay walked to the kitchen, suprised to walk in and find both Sky and Montgomery De La Cruz, cooking pasta, along side with his dad. He looked over at the table, where his sister was drinking a margarita.

"What's going on?" Clay finally asks.

"We are making hand rolled pasta" Sky answered her boyfriend "Your dad though me"

"I made margaritas" Mia said excited, holding in the air her drink.

"Why are we making hand rolled pasta?"

"Sky said she liked italian, and Montgomery said he is a good cook. Figured it's the least we could do" Matt explained mentioning the two guest in the house"It's our first dinner together"

"Our first dinner together" Clay repited.

"Well, kind of, MOntgomery has been around for longer but we haven't sat down and eat all together in a while" Matt said, Mia loved the relationship between Matt, her father, and Montgomery, her boyfriend.

"Come on man. Join us"Monty said, he kept on looking back at Mia that was smiling wildly at him.

"Mr.Jensen it's ready" Monty said mentioning to the pasta. Sky grabbed a piece and threw it at the refrigerrated, seeing if it would stick. When it did, the three high fived each other.

"How come you aren't freaking out?" Clay asked, sitting down by Mia's side. She smiled at him, placing in front of him one of her margaritas.

"Why would I?" She asked.

"Because, this just means-" Clay stutters.

"That is real?" she asked looking at him, Clay nooded in response " I want Monty to stay forever in my life, these moments where mom and dad accept him just, they mean a lot to me. Does it mean a lot to you C?" As Mia was explaining her eyes fell once again on him, the way his smiled grew everytime Matt would approve anything he did, or the way Matt would go along with his stupid jokes. Clay didn't found that with Sky.

"I don't think so" he said looking at Sky, Mia's smile got sad, she placed a hand on her brother shoulder "Then she is not the one" she said sipping another sip of her drink.

When their mom arrived the dinner was already being served, Clay and Mia were setting the table, while their loved ones were in the kitchen finishing the dinner. This dinner was the closest the two siblings had been from each other in a while, in a way this being the best choice they made.

"So graffiti?" Lainie asked sitting down at the table.

"It's a mural mom, it's called street art"Clay corrects .

"It's very popular, it's one of the oldest art forms" Matt Jensen tells his wife.

"How long have you two making this art?" Lianie asks once again.

"Couple months" Sky replies, she looks in front of her, where Mia was sat, finding quiet qeird she was being so queit.

"Months! This must be some mural" she chuckeld, drinking her wine.

"Well,we don't always paint" Sky said, Mia and Monty looked at each other with wild eyes. 

"No?" Mia asked joining the conversation 

"You are gone for hours Clay, what else are you doing?" Lainie questioned.

"We hang out, mostly"The quiet boy said.

"What does that mean? I never know, is that slang for sex?" Lainie asked, kwoning she was going to let Clay unconfortable. Once again Mia and Monty share an look, both trying to hid their laughes.

"Mom"

"That's 'hook up' " Matt corrected.

"Well, if you two are hooking up, I hope you are doing it carefully"

 "We aren't hooking up.. we are good" Clay said, hoping the conversation would end.He turned to his sister that was trying to hide her laugh along side with Montgomery "Mia a little help" he whispered.

"Mom, me and Monty thought that one of these days, you guys should come and watch one of their baseball games" Mia spoke turning the attention to her and her boyfriend.

"That's a great ideia. I belive that means the season is going good?" Lainie asked the older boyfriend.

"It's going great, we have  a great team. Just everything indicates we will have great wins" he laughed nervous.

"That's my man" Matt said, high fiving the boy.

"And uiversity, have you thought about that?" Lainie wondered " Last time we talked you weren't sure"

Montgomery bitted his lip, anxious habit, he looked from his plate to Lainie "I have seen a couple, Mia has been helping me find a good one. But we still have a big season ahead, so that's were my focus needs to be" he informed.

"The kid is right, put everything you got in what you are currently doing De La Cruz, that's the right mindset" Matt spoke.

"Can we be excused?" Clay and Sky asked

"Sure" Lainie spoke, she turned to her daughter"You two can go as well"

"Oh don't worry mom, we can keep it on our pants" Mia joked

"He introduced us a girl for the first time, it's a big step" Matt chuckles.

After Monty and Mia helped her parents clean of the dirty dishes and clean the kitchen, the couple said their goodnight to Mia's parents and left for her bedroom. He hadn't seen the room cleaned since she fell back on the alcohol.

"Wow, it looks-" she spoke above him.

"Great? Like it used too?" she asked excited.

"Yeah, it does" he said smiling down at her. Montgomery hold both sides of her face, looking down at her he wishpered "I'm gonna marry you someday" He said, her smile grew, more than ever.

"You are?" she spoke quietly, without hesitating he said.

"I'm gonna make you my wife" He said kissing her.

The kiss started passionate and very affectionate, but soon after, the hands that were holding her face, fell to her ass, giving it a tight squeeze. She took that as her cue to jump on his lap, he grabed her and lead her to her won bed.

Mia quickly ripped the white t-shirt from Monty's body, leaving his muscular torso showed. She stoped for a second to admire him, she bitted down her nail looking at him. In her bed she got on her knees, taking  off the straps of her black satin dress. Montgomery traced his hands down her whole body, squezzing hard her ass and breats.

"Monty" she moans as the boy lays her down and traces kiss around her nipple.

"What is it blondie?" he asked looking at her, he watches as she bites down her lower lip, not allowing herself to moan.

His fingers trace to her belly, pushing the dress down to her feet, the black lacy underwear drove Montgomery insane. The hold the girl in front of him had on him was stupid. He would do anything for her.

"Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you" he whispered in her ear, going lower and lower on her body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
609K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
13K 242 16
If you like my work, don't forget to leave a vote and comment as a way to appreciate it. #1 in misa [06.10.21] #1 in mihaelkeehl [16.06.23] #1 in dea...
67.9K 1.5K 51
"𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨." 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢�...