The Mother Of Dragons「 Sans...

By GoneToSleep

❝ Long Ago, Lived Monsters, Humans, Mages, and Dragons. All living in peace. Until humanity decided that Mons... More

[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶; 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎] ❝ 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎? ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒; 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎] ❝ 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎? ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒; 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜] ❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒𝚒; 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛] ❝ 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜? ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟; 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛] ❝ 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔. ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟; 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜] ❝ 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗. ❞
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒; 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜?]
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒; 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐]
[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡; 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜]

[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒; 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎]

265 16 1
By GoneToSleep

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; Hello! Before we start the chapter, I'd like to say I'm in high school and don't have as much time as I used to, I also have a part-time job and well that keeps me busy as well, but anyways I'd like to thank everyone who stayed with this fanfiction even if I hadn't updated in months <3. I'll try updating at least once a week or every two weeks, I hope you all understand and know that I appreciate all of the support you all have given me. The comments I get always bring a bright smile on my face, and some of them make me laugh which I love. Enough of my ramblings please enjoy this chapter.

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[𝐂𝐡.𝟎-𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎]

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞]

𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞; 𝐀 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

♪ [𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 - 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐧] ♪
𝟎:𝟑𝟒 ─〇───── 𝟑:𝟎𝟔
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬;
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥; 𝐕𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩; 𝐩𝟎𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐩𝐫𝟏𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐄𝐃; 𝐘𝐢𝐁
𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫-𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬
!𝐈𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!

*𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞?

*[𝐘𝐞𝐬] [𝐍𝐨]

*𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

Time skip. Five months have passed since monsters surfaced. Location; Y/N's Home. Time; The Afternoon

You were enjoying your afternoon with a warm cup of hot chocolate you had just made a few minutes earlier. Fall was just reaching its end and winter was making its self-known. You hummed in pleasure of the sweet taste of the hot chocolate, you glanced out a window leading to your back garden, shaking your head with a smile on your face at the sight of your dragon children playing with each other.

A ping from your phone distracted your thoughts, you grabbed your phone and unlocked it, glancing at whoever texted you.

.

Punny Skeleton

hey.

sent at 2:15pm

You <3

Hello Sans,

did you need something?

sent at 2:16pm

Punny Skeleton

uh, paps wanted to

have a sleepover again,

can you come over?

sent at 2:17pm

You <3

I can,

i'll be there in around an hour or two,

kay?

sent at 2:18pm

Punny Skeleton

ok.

sent at 2:18pm

.

You shook your head at his final message, you and Sans have a better relationship, you can call the both of you close friends. Although there are times you and him still butt heads like in the beginning of your relationship.

You place your phone and cup of hot chocolate on the kitchen counter, walking away from the kitchen you entered your bedroom grabbing a backpack you had stuffed in your closet you begin grabbing an extra pair of clothes and pajamas for your little sleepover you're having with the skeleton brothers.

You glanced between two pairs of pj's you narrowed your eyes, "Which one..." You mumbled to yourself, before huffing and picking the first pair. You stuffed your clothing that was folded neatly even though it was going to get wrinkly from being shoved into a backpack and headed into your personal bathroom.

Grabbing your toiletries and other personal items you needed from the bathroom you then headed back into your room and went back to the kitchen so you could gather two large ziploc bags that were hidden in your cabinets. Placing your toiletries inside the two bags you then headed back into your bedroom and placed the two plastic bags into your backpack.

You grabbed the blanket that was folded on your bed neatly and placed it next to your backpack so you wouldn't forget to bring it with you. You grabbed your phone charger and placed it in your backpack and zipped it back up.

You rushed back to the kitchen and quickly drank your hot chocolate and washed the cup before placing it in the dish washer, grabbing your phone you headed back into your bedroom to grab your bag and blanket. Swinging the backpack over your shoulder, you slipped on a pair of shoes and grabbed your keys. You walked to the back door that led to back garden.

"Don't make a mess while i'm gone! i'm going to spend the night with the skeleton brother's, okay?" You yelled from where you stood leaning on the back door that was now opened. You got replies of agreement and a few whines from the youngest, but you only chuckled and patted his head before heading back inside.

You quickly closed the door and locked it, and headed out through your front door, quickly locking that door as well as you headed to your car trying not to drop the blanket you were bringing with you, you opened the driver's door with struggle and dumped your blanket onto the passenger seat before taking off your backpack and placing that in the passenger seat as well.

You hopped in the car and shut your door, rustling your keys as you started the car and locked the car doors, you let out a sigh of relief, and slowly exited your home. You drove further from your home and the forest and entered the road.

-

After an hour and a half drive you made it to the skeleton brother's house. A small cozy two story home, that housed just the two of them, you always felt like this home gave off a Christmasy vibe. You don't understand why, perhaps it's the fairy lights hanging all around the exterior of the home. You parked your car behind the red convertible that looked good as new due to Papyrus's cleaning.

You grabbed your backpack and swung that over your shoulder first before grabbing the blanket you brought with you. Switching the engine off and exiting the car, you quickly locked it before walking up to the front door of the home. You knock twice and then wait.

You heard clinking and shuffling as you heard a muffled Papyrus before the door opened with a click. You let a small smile crawl to your face at the sight of the short skeleton. He grinned back at you and waved before speaking.

"heya, how you doing?" You rolled your eyes, "I'm doing good, how about you let me in hm?" He glanced at your items before nodding. "paps is currently cooking, he's getting better after you gifted him that cooking book last time you visited" You laughed lightly. "I'm glad! Where should I put my stuff?" He waved you to follow him as he closed the door before walking to the living room.

"you can leave your stuff here, won't need it till we go to bed after all" You hummed in agreement, right as you placed your items down you were hug from behind and raised up, you let out a yelp. "Y/N! YOU MADE IT! ARE YOU READY TO HAVE ANOTHER SLEEPOVER WITH THE GREAT PAPYRUS?" He set you down after you hugged him back.

You nodded, "Of course, I am. When am I not?" Sans left the two of you to lounge on the sofa, one eye closed while the other watched you lazily, a casual grin as always on his face. "THAT'S GREAT! I HAVE MADE LASAGNA! NOT AS GOOD AS SPAGHETTI BUT I WANTED TO MAKE SOMETHING NEW!" You smiled, "Sounds good, about time I ate lunch." You followed Papyrus to the dining room, Sans also trailing behind you, as you sat down while Papyrus left to get said lasagna.

"so, anything new going on?" You glanced at Sans for a moment before shaking your head. "Nope, although I might buy a few things for my garden." You paused before perking up "Oh, and that mansion being built around where I live is practically done. I wonder how they got it done in such a short period of time." Sans raised an eyebrow, kind of, as he stared at you.

"a mansion near ebbot? do you know who's building it?" You shook your head, "No, I found it, while.. taking a stroll around, a long time ago." You hopped he didn't catch your slight pause, technically you didn't lie. Sort of.

Sans stared at you for a while before shrugging, "oh well, nothing we can do about it." You nodded, the conversation ended right before Papyrus entered with three plates of lasagna. You thanked him as he placed a plate in front of you before cutting it up with a butter knife. You ate the piece with a fork and were pleasantly surprised, you hummed.

While the pasta was slightly overcooked, it was quite tasty. You gave Papyrus a thumbs up, as you chewed, you saw him perk up in glee, at let out a signature laugh. Sans also eating his plate with a wide grin plastered on his skull, you rolled your eyes and started talking to Papyrus.

"You have anything interesting to share Papyrus?" He glanced you with a shake of his head "NOTHING MUCH HU- Y/N, ALTHOUGH WE HAVE BEEN HELPING AT THE SCHOOL MISS TORIEL WORKS AT." You hummed, "Sans too?"

"yep" You gave him a glance, he shrugged as he stared back at you. "Ah, well, have you both thought of getting jobs?" They both shook their head, Sans spoke first. "nah, we don't really need to, gold is expensive to get i guess, we're pretty set" You huffed, you remember that monsters used gold as their currency while they were underground you guessed it got transferred into real cash.

You all made small talk, talking about what has happened recently in each's life. You mentioned your garden about it needing new plants which Papyrus included of some which sounded interesting. The conversation ended there while you convinced Papyrus to do the dishes yourself, which he hesitantly agreed to.

You quietly hummed as you washed the dishes, it has gotten late you should probably shower before heading to where the sleepover is taking place, aka the living room. You dried your hands after finishing and grabbed your pajamas from your bag, including your toiletries. You headed to the bathroom which thankfully now had a toilet installed after you began coming over.

You hopped into the shower and washed yourself swiftly before changing into your pajamas, you did your nightly routine, of brushing your teeth, etc. You exited the bathroom and were greeted by the living room already set up, Sans laying down on a blanket and Papyrus sitting on another.

You smiled softly and grabbed your own blanket before sitting down on another that was already placed, grabbing a pillow, "So? We gonna watch movies now?" Sans sat up and faced you, his legs crossed. "yep."

Papyrus placed a movie in, and you all silently watched, an hour into the movie Sans got up to grab some snacks, you wrapped the blanket your brought with you around yourself, and made a small cocoon for yourself, Papyrus laughed at you all bundled up, as you only snickered back before paying attention to the movie playing.

That's how you spent the rest of your night with the skeleton bros at one point Sans started throwing popcorn at you which you managed to catch some with your mouth, and grinned right after. He responded with a grin and threw them higher up which you huffed at, before you're playing came to a stop as the next movie played.

You soon fell asleep around 2am cuddled up in blankets as you slept, your pretty sure Papyrus and Sans must of also fallen asleep as the movie shut off to the sound of shuffling. You couldn't help but sigh in comfort as you slept.

-

You were woken up by the sound of rumbling, you sat up in confusion and saw that Papyrus was still sleeping but the shorter skeleton was gone. You frowned and got out of the bundle of blankets you were in, the rumbling got more aggressive, and you were pretty sure it was coming from the basement a few other noises also made itself known. Your hair along your neck prickled as you felt your magic flash for a second before you calmed it down.

You slowly, and carefully walked to the one room you weren't allowed in. You quietly opened the door and saw a bright light at the bottom of the stairs along with muffled cursing. You walked down the stairs trying to make as little of noise as possible. You crouched down once you made it down, and your eyes widened at the sight of whatever Sans was working on. Your frown deepened at the odd-looking machine. You decided to make yourself known as you stood up.

Slightly concerned of the whirring sounds that came from the machine you spoke up. "Sans?" The shorter skeleton jumped and snapped his skull to you. "y/n?"

"What is that?" Sans stared at you in shock as sweat ran down the side of his skull, "uh.." You were about to speak again before you yelped as the ground shook as the machine started firing sparks. "shit!" Sans turned to machine typing in some keypad as you reached forward your soul screamed something bad was going to happen, you quickly grabbed Sans as he yelled in surprised and shielded him with your own body as an explosion was heard that blew both you to a wall.

You let out a grunt, as the last thing you heard before going limp was shouting. Everything went black.

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[𝐂𝐡.𝟎-𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎]

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞]

𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞; 𝐀 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

♪ [𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 - 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐧] ♪
𝟎:𝟑𝟒 ─〇───── 𝟑:𝟎𝟔
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬;
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥; 𝐕𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩; 𝐩𝟎𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐩𝐫𝟏𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐄𝐃; 𝐘𝐢𝐁
𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫-𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬
!𝐈𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!

*𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭?

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; Before you leave, I'd like to say the first note was made quite a while ago. While I'm still in said part-time job, and STILL in high school. It's currently thanksgiving break for me. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, and I can't wait to post the next. That being said, I still don't have much spare time. I also wanted to say no this isn't going on hiatus; no this isn't getting discontinued. I have many plans for this fic, but I also have many more ideas for other fics. A new fic will be posted along with this chapter. If you'd like to read that as well thanks to you.

Oh and before I forget. I don't know if I mentioned this but your taller than Sans. You're around 5'7 to 5'8. Sans is like 5'4/5'5 or something. Just know your taller than him, kay? Also, this fic will now be on Wattpad. Anyways till next time readers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 263 14
I can't let go, So I can remember. I have to remember because memories are all I have left... Classic.. Or just sans is having issues with his life...
1K 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
36.8K 1.3K 20
When your sibling Chara goes missing you fear the worst, but life takes a surprising turn for the better when they release the monsters trapped under...
134 9 7
"Monsters are monsters. You may be a part of us, but you're a part of them too." Y O U ' L L N E V E R B E O N E O F U S W E ' L L N E V E R...