Knocked up. Alternate story

By Whitewolfspirit29

Okay, yes, I know I have one already, but this one I want to try to go about it in another way. Instead of a... More

Chapter 1. Betrayal, New Arrivals and the Night
chapter 2. Ugly Truth.
Chapter 3. harsh but honest feelings and Serena makes the decision.
Chapter 4. Talk with Inuyasha and Serenity's Pregnant.
Chapter 5. Preparing for a baby and Serena Stands up to Darien.
Chapter 7. The Decision to get married now instead of later.
Chapter 8. The aftermath of getting married.
Chapter 9. Attacked and escaped.

Chapter 6. They've Returned.

52 3 0
By Whitewolfspirit29

Serena stayed behind with Keada and the girls learning how to be a good mother and to provide protection for her and Inuyasha's unborn child. Inuyasha did knock her up with a baby. 

He didn't exactly want to tell her the truth or anyone that he actually never used the rubber condom thing he actually threw it off to the side and  bone her the old fashioned way and lady luck shined down and bless them with a baby but he wasn't upset about it, he actually liked the fact of a possibility of someone sharing his bloodline and if he never came back, well he always felt there was no telling what was going to happen so passing on his bloodline this way, it was all right with him.

The group left right away and on the hunt for the evilest foe possible. but before everyone took off and left. Inuyasha and Serena had a chance to talk things over.

She wanted to know where he stood with things, because if he didn't want it, she'd understand, she'd just take care of it on her own terms and bring it home when the gates opened, but now she was thinking it was best to raise the baby here with him together.

She had a lot to think about, but she was looking for something to give her hope, and she'd start with this baby.

Darien was a bit worried about Serenity's life here. He didn't trust demons, and he worried that she was being reckless and looking for hope in all the wrong places.

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

The road had many dangers the group tried to battle as many foes as they could as they finally tracked down their final villain, they found him at last him trying to hold up in his fort where he set millions of traps.

It was difficult trying to stop Naraku at all. It had been 3 days since they had battled him and chased him each time. Naraku won this round as Darien was extremely hurt. He almost lost his life when he protected Kagome.

Inuyasha tried His hardest to fight with everyone here. But Naraku escaped once again.

As everyone returned to the village for help. As everyone returned. As they came in close to the barrier.

As Rei and the girls met them on the outside of the village. Since they could feel them at the barrier. As Rei helped them to get through it. As Miroku and Sango were surprised. 

"Wow...! You girls weren't kidding about a powerful barrier, Said Sango," surprised. "Indeed, what has happened? Asked Rei curiously.

As Kagome pointed to Darien on Kilala's back. "He was hurt by Naraku, he recused Kagome's life, Naraku poisoned him, Said Miroku" honest with here. As they hurried to Keada's hut.

As Darien was wounded. "What happened to him? Asked Keada curiously. As Miroku showed everyone what happened and explained. As Keada said, he'd healed. As Kagome was glad to hear it, she said she'd go get some healing supplies from home. Rei and Mina gave her a list to get for them once again. 

As Kagome said, fine. As she left for now. As Miroku and Sango looked up at them. "Why are you girls dressed in your battle forms? Asked Miroku curiously. 

"We are guarding the village, while you've all been gone, after you all left this dark cloud tried to attack this place, but thanks to the barrier it was forced out of the area, and hasn't been back since, Said Sailor Jupiter" seriously. 

"Dark Cloud? Asked Sango, " confused. "Yes, it was a cloud, like purple and black smoke looking cloud, but it never had a face, we went to chase it off, and we used our powers together united together and it blasted it away, Said Sailor Mars" seriously. 

As the team looked at them seriously. "Wait, a purple cloud? that sounds like Naraku, said Inuyasha, " worried. "We figured that after what you all described to us all, so we have been on watch ever since, Said Sailor Mercury. 

"Indeed, and we have doubled the strength of the barrier, say's Sailor Venus. "They have, these ladies are wonderful guards, we have been protected thanks to them, Spoke up Keada," nodding.

"Why would Naraku bother coming here or try to attack here when we're not all here? Besides Keada he has no bone to pick with her, unless he just wants to get rid of the place because of the dangerous reminder of Kikyo, that he denies that in his heart but why else would he waste his time to come here? Asked Sango, " confused. 

"I know it makes no sense. It would seem like a waste of his time to attack," said Miroku, " honestly."And Naraku doesn't care about this place, not if it's a chance to hurt us, Say's Sango," honestly. 

"Wait, where's Serena? Asked Inuyasha, " Looking around himself. As everyone looked around. As the girls spoke up. "We thought that too, and we know for sure, I think Naraku came here for Serena. As Inuyasha stood up onto his feet. 

As the girls returned to normal for the moment to rest.

"Where is she? Asked Inuyasha, " Worried.

"Relax she's safe, she is safe as long as she is inside the barrier, she's in her new home, Keada gave to her, she knew this place would be too crowded when you all came back, and she is preparing for your baby, so, we all helped her to move in and she's there safe and sound she's probably cooking at this moment, it is lunch time, Said Rei" seriously.

As Inuyasha relaxed and calmed down. As he ordered her to take him to her hut. As Rei told the girls to fill Keada and everyone else in on what happened. 

As Inuyasha followed, Rei. "So, Naraku attacked this place after we left? Asked Inuyasha, " Seriously. 

"He did, we think he wanted Serena, why else would he come after us, unless it was to hurt you, you all did warn us that he plays with people's feelings and using others against others, so he was probably hoping to hurt you, spoke up Rei" seriously. 

"Who knows, but he is capable of anything, so I am glad you girls took up the arms and protected this place, Say's Inuyasha," glad. "We are ten steps ahead like always, and as long as the crystal is in place, we are safe," said Rei. " Honest with him.

"I know you girls mentioned it before, but what is this sliver crystal? Asked Inuyasha" curiously. 

"It's a very old stone, it's been around for a very long time, it's been in Serenity's family for generations, and only the noble blood can control its power, if evil touches it though the whole world is destroyed, if evil intentions touch it, it causes pain and destruction and no one will live in the end then, so it's important that it is never touched by the wrong person, and she is the only one who can truly control it, Said Rei" serious tone voice.

As Inuyasha understood her feelings. "I understand won't breathe a word about it, Say's Inuyasha," willing to keep quiet. 

"Inuyasha, I do respect you, and I am sorry for judging you before, before we were closed minded, Serena is right, we have joined with others before, but not demons, and we were being rude, I Apologized for our behavior before towards you, but above all things trust me Inuyasha, I think Naraku knows about it, I think he's been spying us ever since we went into that village when we were trying to find our way home to fix the time key, but it's still broken we've tried to find ways of mending out mistakes, but it still won't repair itself, See, spoke up Rei" showing him the key.

As Inuyasha felt her feelings.

"You're not the first to doubt me, it's fine, I get it, I am used to it, but honestly I forgive you girls, you're protecting the woman who carries my child, you're protecting these people, I know your good, Said Inuyasha" respectful of her and the others.

"Thank you, I should return to the others. She's right through there," said Rei, nodding her head as she pointed to the hut. 

As Inuyasha walked through the hut's door. When Serena was sitting on the ground trying to make a homemade kimono for a baby. As she lifted her head up and noticed Inuyasha was back. "Inuyasha, you've returned," said Serena gently.

"I have, I was worried, when I heard this place was almost attacked, So I wanted to make sure you were okay, Say's Inuyasha" showing respect. "But of course, I am all right, nothing is making it through that barrier, not even Naraku could pass, if any evil tries, they'd be purified, said Serena," explaining it. 

"Yeah, I noticed it outside, and the girls explained what happened, so you are all right? Asked Inuyasha, " Checking on her. "Yep, all though you can see for yourself this whole trying to teach myself to sew isn't working so well, I suck at this, Keada has been giving me all kinds of lessons, spoke up Serena" giving up as she put the clothes down. As He looked at her. 

As he told her, he supposed he'd better get her some money to use for the market. "It's not big deal, Keada's teaching me a lot, and the girls help too, I am trying to do this by hand myself for my child, Say's Serena," seriously. 

"Well, there's nothing wrong with learning how to do things yourself, and I know you will get used to it," said Inuyasha, being nice. "I wish the key would work it would be so much more helpful if I could buy something else, or get more prepared for the baby's arrival, I never realized how hard it was to be a single mother, Say's Serena" speaking up but then realized what she said.

Inuyasha apologized to her he wished that he could have been here to help her out with planning for the baby. He wished that he could be more helpful.

Serena smiled and said that she understood. She felt it moving around, and then she felt a kick. Inuyasha asked if she was all right.

Serena nodded her head. "I'm all right. Do you want to know what it feels like? Here feel...! it's kicking, our baby is kicking, Say's Serena" respectfully grabbing his clawed hand and placed it over her belly.

Inuyasha felt it kicking, and then it moved.

He couldn't stop smiling all of suddenly he led into her body without asking but she felt him place his face over her baby bump and he started brushing his hands softly and whispered and talking to the baby.

Serena, watching him do this, it caused her to feel all kinds of mixed feelings and emotions.

But she knew this. She was lightly starting to fall for her baby daddy. So, she softened her smile and lightly took her own hand and gently brushed her hands over his head and his ears. As Inuyasha did, of course, notice this.

As he lifted himself back up and looked at her. "Sorry, I guess I got carried away, I suppose I am a little excited," said Inuyasha," nervous but blushing. "I don't mind, I liked it, it's nice to see that you don't regret this for happening, Say's Serena" lightly touching his face.

She did kiss him out of the blue. He felt strange about it, but he did allow it. As she pulled back. Inuyasha finally felt he should come clean. "Serena, I have to admit something, and I have to be honest with you the reason I am okay with this and everything that's happen is because...! As he paused and looked at her eyes. 

"Yes? Asked Serena, confused but tilting her head to the side like a cat. "I think I am starting to fall for you, I think that night we share, it was the start of something new between us and for me, I think maybe that you feel it too, and maybe we aren't over reading things here, but I think you have feelings for me, and I feel things for you, spoke up Inuyasha" trying to talk to her. 

"I do feel things for you, I admit it, I would be lying if I said I didn't, truth is when Darien order Mina to do a test on me, she probably would have gotten a stronger reaction then what Darien and Kagome got, but I do know I respect you and I do care a lot about you, I am falling for you Inuyasha, this is true, Said Serena" seriously. 

"You are? Asked Inuyasha" happily. "Yeah, I am, I do feel things for you and I know this wasn't planned but then again I remember that night, we did it more than once, and I realized I only had one condom, so the odds of me getting pregnant were huge, said Serena" admitting it.

"Not exactly, I mean, you're right. We did do it many times together that night, but truth is, I broke the condom, Say's Inuyasha," telling the truth. "What? Asked Serena. " Shocked. 

"I meant to use the thing, but my claws sort of broke it, and I felt scared to say anything, and we both were on a high, and excitement, I wasn't really hoping to hold back, so I went with it, I went for it I mean, I fucked you all those times without it, Said Inuyasha" honest with her for once.

As she was surprised with this information. Inuyasha looked up. "Please say something, I'd understand if you're mad at me. State Inuyasha" Honest. As she hugged him and said no. As he was surprised with this answer from her. 

"I am not mad, I sort of had a feeling that was the reason, but we did bang more than once like I said, I am not bothered by it, it's no since in getting upset about it now this is already happening, but it's best you not tell the girls that or Darien either, but not that I care, but I would rather not hear there rantings, but however I like you likes I said, and I got you and she didn't so in a away it's kind of a bonus, spoke up Serena" seriously. 

As Inuyasha felt relieved that she wasn't mad at him. But it's true they didn't need others coming in and trying to mess things up, so he understood. As he went back to talking to the baby and trying to bond with her. "So, I think it's time to cook some lunch, how about it, Said Serena," trying to stand up. 

Inuyasha told her no, you sit back down, you've been doing everything for the last few months on your own without me, and I understand I had to be away, but for tonight and until we leave, I am staying right here and I am gonna wait on you hand and foot, you put your feet up and I will go get the food, Said Inuyasha" honestly as he told her to sit back down. As he butts his head to hers.

Serena listened to him and was surprised, but he was being a total gentleman right now. So, now Inuyasha rushed outside and went hunting. As She was a little mad about the lie about the condom, but she liked him too much and she was mad that night, she was trying to get back at Darien, but she also felt she needed to feel loved, so she won't be mad, but she wanted this baby more than life itself. 

Darien had messed up big time, and she never wanted to take him back. Even if a piece of her did still love him and was lightly foolish to hope that he'd drop Kagome on her ass, but she knew it would be the same thing again and again, and she had to break that mind game he plays on her, so she was done, she was not going back, she would become closer to Inuyasha has much as possible if he was this gentle about this baby, she did wonder what life would be like with someone else for once? this was new to her; she had her whole life mapped out with Darien before or so, she believes, but she now was for once thinking about a future with another man.

As she tried to daydream or imagine a life with Inuyasha.

As she thought of their lives together. She did pray that this would work out for her, and perhaps maybe it would be nice if they could go between both worlds after the key was fixed but then she thought what life would be like living with Inuyasha forever.

Soon, he returned with a bird, and he cooked it up and everything, and he fed her. As Inuyasha took care of her the whole night, and she was surprised, but then he was serious about waiting on her on hand and foot. As she felt her mind change, she wanted to stay here with him. As she asked him, what did he see? in her like a future, perhaps other than the fact that she bares him a child.

As Inuyasha looked at her directly. "He told her he had hoped to bond with her and hoped that she chose to stay in the village. "So, you want me to stay? or what is that you want now? I am not Kagome, and I can never be her or Kikyo, so I am curious about what you want from me, I guess? Asked Serena" curiously. 

"Truth is...! I know you're not them, you're nothing like either of them, and for once in my life, I am thankful for that, I like you for who you are, and honestly if this is to be your life with my child, our child, I'd like to stick around and help out, so I guess I'd like you to stay with me and maybe we could raise a family together, spoke up Inuyasha" honest with her. 

"Is that your idea of a proposal? Asked Serena, " Blushing but lightly chuckled. "Yes, I guess it is, I guess I am asking you to stay here with me, I mean, if you want too that is? I mean I have been thinking a lot since everything that's happened, and I do feel happy whenever I think of you and the baby, so yeah, spoke up Inuyasha" lightly cuddling up to her side. As she kissed him.  

"Is that a, yes? Asked Inuyasha" curiously. "Yes, that's a yes, I will marry you. I will be your mate," replied Serena, hugging him back.

So, they cuddled up for the night and slept together for the first time in a long time now. But they were together. By morning, she announces this to everyone that they were getting married after he was done with Naraku.

Darien stormed out of the room. Luckily, Kagome wasn't here to see that. The Scouts were surprisingly all for it. And were willing to accept Inuyasha as one of their own. Miroku stated in these times that it was wise for them to be together, and the choice was a smart one. Sango was happy for her, but she chose to say,

"You sure it's not the baby hormones making you think you want this when you might still hold a torch for Darien?" Asked Sango, " making sure. 

As INuyasha lectured the shit out of Sango. As Mina stood up and said she could prove it.

So, she did the same thing she did with her hair the first time around with Kagome and Darien and Kagome and Inuyasha but the only changes she made was she pluck hair from both Inuyasha's head and Serena's hair and her own as they all combined and the readings were changing, and it was strong glow. but she tested their love for each other. It was a surprise reading, but Mina was shocked. 

"What? What does that one mean? Asked Sango curiously. As Keada was curious, too. 

"It means soul mates? these two are united in a connection circle a great one, his demon blood and her moon blood but her family's pure bloodlines, but besides that, I mean they have a real connection, it means a good match for a good successful marriage, they are in the beginning stages but this love will bloom and it's already started, so it is true not baby hormones, Said Mina" honest with them all.

Mina smiled brightly as Artemis was also in her arms now as he picked him up. As everyone accepted the truth. Inuyasha blushed but felt a little exposed, but he did accept the answers to be true.

"You can't be serious...! Him? You? This is so disgusting...! Shouted out Darien" at the door and then he truly bolted. The girls promised to keep a close eye on her and protect her from him if he tried anything.

Inuyasha thanked them for their support. As the girls agreed with this match and accepted it. So, what will happen next? Kagome is with Darien now, but he is starting to get jealous with her wanting to be with Inuyasha. So, what will happen? Keep reading. 

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 157 9
It was the day of their wedding. Once both Kikyo and Naraku were out of the picture, Kagome thought it to be wise, that both her and her love settle...
320 24 6
Y/n is from the Feudal Japan and is a full demon, when she was walking around a village she ran into Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippo, and a perverted priest...
515 15 6
Halloween is back in town. Kagome's friends from school wish for her to throw a party like she used to do, and her mother and family leave the house...
86.3K 2.7K 54
NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION. PLEASE DON'T MIND THE ERRORS. A new life. That's what every problematic person wants. But how can we even do that...