The Mouse and The Monarch

By weelittlebeees

~She embodied the essence of his world, a captivating masterpiece sculpted with the strokes of both his ferve... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

28

1K 32 13
By weelittlebeees

~MOUSE~

His kiss was hard.

Demanding and fervent.

The air was charged with the scent of sweat and anticipation as Ophelia's hands sought the warmth of his skin, a silent invitation that needed no words.

With a swift and deliberate movement, Ophelia's hands found the coarse fabric of his shirt.

She tugged it up and he yielded easily, pulling it over his head and letting it fall away.

Her hands moved up his sculpted chest as he stood bare before her, an enigmatic silhouette in the dark.

Ophelia's fingers traced a path over his scars, the rough texture of his skin beneath her touch sending shivers down her spine.

He closed the distance between them once more, his fingers tracing the contours of her body.

He deepened the kiss, his tongue dominating her own and exploring her mouth.

Ophelia jumped as her bra was pulled up by strong hands, pulling it over her head.

His large hands traced over her chest and she moaned as she felt his rough skin on hers.

König, with a commanding yet gentle force, guided Ophelia backward, lips still on hers as he moved with an intimate familiarity towards his bed.

Ophelia felt the back of her knees make contact with its edge, her body going stiff as stood below him.

König stopped in front of her, his presence looming in the darkness, his breath brushing against her lips.

"Are you sure?" his quiet inquiry hung in the air like a fragile thread, a question laced with a delicate mixture of concern and desire.

The strain in his voice told her he would have to physically remove himself from the room if she said no.

Ophelia, caught in the magnetic pull of the moment, couldn't suppress a subtle smile.

Her hands, delicate yet determined, moved upward, tracing the contours of his bare chest.

In the velvety darkness, her fingertips encountered the rugged terrain of muscles and the textured landscape of scars.

Pushing his boundaries further she let her hands run over his clavicles and trace over his jugular.

"Yes," she replied, her voice a soft affirmation that hung in the darkness like a whispered promise.

The confirmation seemed to release a tension that lingered in the air, a subtle agreement that echoed in the stillness of the barrack.

Her hands wound around his neck, fingers entwined with the soft strands of short hair.

His chest met hers and she gasped in surprise as he roughly pushed her backwards.

Her body sunk into his sheets and her chest rose and fell quickly as he moved over the top of her, his body pressed between her legs.

She felt the hardness of him pressing against her thigh as he leaned over her.

His arms rested on either side of her head.

His breath tickled her lips.

He loomed over her, but she couldn't see him.

Didn't know his name.

And she was giving him everything.

It was probably stupid.

But she didn't care.

"Ich habe das noch nie zuvor gemacht," he whispered and her frustration boiled to the point of snapping.

With a languid motion, she rose her hips and rubbed against him, feeling his cock harden at her movement.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said with an irritated whine as her need boiled over.

It was silent for a moment before his hands closed around her hips and pulled her down.

Scarred hands slid over her stomach and ran between her legs.

She opened them obediently as his calloused fingers slipped between her folds and pressed into her clit.

She moaned loudly and ground her hips against his fingers as pleasure shook her.

"Scheiße, du bist nass," he moaned as his lips fell to her throat.

He placed gentle kisses on her throat, over her jugular and under her jaw.

His tongue ran along her skin as if tasting her, teeth grazing the soft spot on her neck.

Ophelia cried loudly as the sensations overwhelmed her.

She could feel the tickle of his hair fall from his forehead and onto her as his lips ran over her sensitive skin.

A large finger entered her swiftly, her back arched and her mouth opened with a loud cry as he added another one.

She felt her walls stretch around them, her body shaking as waves of pleasure rocked her.

He pumped in and out roughly a few times, letting her wetness run over his hand.

She saw stars as his thumb pressed down on her clit and rubbed gentle circles into her.

"Fuck," she moaned loudly as he swirled her clit, setting her nerves on fire.

He pumped in and out of her slowly, filling her with his fingers before pulling out and doing it again.

He was edging her.

It made her furious as pressure built in her and then died before coming back again.

"This is what you've been doing to me, Kleine Maus," he said as his teeth bit into her neck.

Ophelia's eyes widened as the pain swiftly turned into a burning bliss.

He pushed her, again and again to the point of release.

Her moans filled the room and rang back at her as she soaked the bed beneath them.

"Please...please..." she knew she was screaming the words.

She felt him grin against her neck, his lips curling as he heard her words.

"Beg,"

His whispered words rang in her head but she couldn't form any words.

All too soon his finger pulled out and she whined loudly.

Her hips moved back and forth, the pressure in her core throbbing with need.

His hands wrapped around her hips and pushed down, stopping her from moving.

She couldn't see him, but as she felt hot breath on her clit, a high-pitched moan ripped from her.

She felt his lips on her, his tongue darting between her folds and straight into her, fucking her slowly.

"Fuck!" she screamed as her back arched and his fingers dug into the skin at her hips.

His tongue was almost as long as his fingers and pushed in and out of her with ease.

Gently pulling away she could feel him looking up at her.

"I want you to beg for me, Maus," his words made her dizzy as she felt her own climax growing closer.

"Please don't stop," her own breathy voice filled her ears and she listened as he laughed roughly and sank back down between her thighs.

His tongue sank back into her and his finger gently rubbed her clit.

Star exploded behind her eyes as she felt her climax shatter her body.

She felt her cum spill onto his tongue and fill his mouth as her screams echoed in the room.

He went rigid, his whole body stopping as her orgasm tore through her.

She thought he was about to pull away as she leaked over his tongue.

Instead, he pushed into her harder and she gasped loudly as he sucked all of it into his mouth, an appreciative groan tearing through his chest.

After he had it all, he moved away, pulling his tongue with him.

She felt her chest rising and falling, her breath coming in pants as she stared into the darkness above her.

He was hovering over her, looking down at her and listening to her reaction.

She could almost feel his wicked smile as he listened to her struggle.

"I'm not done with you, Ophelia,"

Ophelia's heart skipped a beat at the menacing tone in his voice, a chill creeping into her bones as she realized the gravity of his words.

There was an edge to his voice, a dangerous undercurrent that sent a shiver of apprehension coursing through her veins.

She had never heard him like this, his usually controlled demeanour crumbling as he loomed over her.

Ophelia felt her hands spring out and grip his shoulders as he moved her legs apart.

Her eyes snapped shut as she felt the hot tip of his cock press against her.

Oh, fuck was she in trouble.

He held her hips still as he pressed into her slowly, her walls stretching around him.

All she could feel for a blinding moment was pain.

He was big and filled her fully, stretching her out and claiming the space as his own.

He sank deeper, holding her still as she bucked wildly.

Cries flew from her mouth as she dug her nails deep into his shoulders, feeling warmth pooling around her fingers.

She knew she had cut him with her nails but as they sunk in deeper, blood touching her hands she heard him moan with pleasure.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he groaned above her as he lifted her hips and pushed further in.

Her pain doubled and her legs began to shake as small pained sounds left her throat.

She felt tears rolling down her cheeks as he pushed further, his cock only growing harder each time she cried out.

Just as she thought she couldn't take any more and needed him to stop, he stopped.

All was still as her ragged breathing and tears filled the quiet.

Their chests heaved in unison and she could feel the weight of his gaze on her through the darkness.

"If I'm hurting you, I can stop-" she cut off his words by sinking her hands into his hair and tugging roughly.

A groan left his throat as he grew harder inside her.

"Do that and I'll fucking shoot you," she seethed as she felt her need clawing at her like a wild animal.

She heard his throaty laugh at her words before his hands tightened around her hips.

"Remember that tomorrow, Maus," he said softly.

Before she could ask what he meant he roughly rolled his hips into her.

The pain turned to pleasure in the blink of an eye and her whole body started to shake.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, hanging limply as they both sat still for a second.

He drew out and slammed back in and the impact sent her head flying backwards as she arched her back and screamed.

Incoherent noises ripped from her throat as he did it again.

She felt his cock pushed all the way to her pelvic bone, his tip hitting her G-spot in aggressive thrusts.

"Fuck König!-" A large hand slammed over her mouth and she jumped in fear as the scarred hand pressed down on her lips.

His hand covered her mouth and wrapped around her jaw easily.

She felt eyes searing down through the darkness, his cock was rock hard as he pulled back a little, still inside her but barely.

His proximity intensified as he leaned down, his presence a comforting yet terrifying weight above her as he leaned down next to her ear.

The strands of his hair brushed against her cheek, a gentle caress that stirred a cascade of sensations in her chest.

His warm breath, a tantalizing whisper, traced a path along her neck, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

As if breaking a spell, he softly spoke, his voice barely over a whisper.

"Noël."

It was a soft word.

A delicate word.

A word that came from beautiful songs that reminded her of snow, red berries and little wrens.

And it hung like a delicate spider's web in the air.

"What?" Ophelia's muffled voice broke through the silence, laced with confusion as her hot breath hit his palm.

She stared into the impenetrable darkness above her, searching for answers.

His hand slowly moved away from her mouth but still wrapped around her jaw, holding it firm.

"When I fuck you, I want you to call my name," his voice, soft and insistent, whispered into the silence.

His lips traced the delicate curve of her ear, dancing along the side of her mouth with a blazing intimacy she didn't really understand.

The request carried a weight of vulnerability, a desire for connection that transcended the confines of callsigns and veiled identities.

His name.

Not a code, not a label, but the person he chose to share with her.

"Your name is Noël?" Ophelia responded softly, the word rolling off her tongue like a musical bird song.

As the word hung in the air, a soft moan escaped his lips and she felt him grow harder between her legs.

His moan was a sound that resonated with pleasure and surrender.

He placed his head on the crook of her neck, his nose pressing into her hair and his lips kissing her skin.

"Ja, Ophelia," he said softly as his lips pressed against her jugular.

He said her name the same way she had said his.

Softly and carefully.

As if it were a flower in his hands.

"Noël," she said with a purr in her voice as she waited for him to move.

He groaned with pleasure and slammed back into her fully.

Her back arched as he held her by her hips.

He was harder than he had been before.

The use of his name drove him over the edge as he slammed in and out of her.

"Oh, my god," she whined as she felt her walls clenching and dripping around him.

Her head fell backwards as her whole body moved with each of his thrusts.

Her chest bounced as he roughly fucked her, his hands digging into her so hard she knew her skin would bruise.

She could hear herself screaming his name again and again, and each time she did, she could feel him grow harder, his cock twitching roughly inside her.

She felt her desire grow, her orgasm brushing over her like a hot fire.

"Noël, I'm g-going to c-cum," her voice wobbled in a moan as she felt the heat building in her core.

"Oh, verdammt," he groaned as he felt her tighten around him.

She was on the pill but she had a suspicion that unless she asked, he wouldn't be able to pull out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she bounced on the bed as he held her by her hips and hit her spot over and over.

Her mouth dropped open in a scream, tears falling from her eyes as her orgasm tore through her.

"Noël!" she screamed as her body bucked and her back arched.

Her eyes saw nothing but light.

Her ears turned fuzzy with white noise as she felt her finish tear through her.

As her walls squeezed tight, she felt his cock twitch and grow harder before heat seeped through her.

He groaned, his hand falling around her throat as his cum spread inside of her, filling her walls.

He didn't pull out.

Ophelia struggled to breathe as he thrust deeper, pushing his cum further into her.

He kept going, riding out her orgasm for so long that she was sure her entire body was shaking.

She could hear their ragged breathing in the darkness as he slowly pulled out.

She felt his cum leaking out of her in waves.

His sheets were probably ruined.

But he didn't seem to care as he lay beside her, their breathing falling into a rhythm that reverberated in the quiet barrack.

It was silent for a moment, the only sound being their chest rising and falling quickly.

Their skin was wet with sweat, touching in nearly every place as they lay side by side.

Slowly Ophelia turned her head to the side, she couldn't see his face but she knew it was close to her own.

"I think you've ruined sex with other men," she confessed softly, her words carrying a weight of vulnerability and a touch of humour.

The admission hung in the air, accompanied by the gentle touch of dry tears on her cheeks and his cum flowing out of her.

For a moment, the barrack held nothing but silence.

In the quiet, Noël's deep voice broke the stillness.

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~

TRANSLATIONS

German

"Ich habe das noch nie zuvor gemacht," - I've never done this before

"Scheiße, du bist nass," - Fuck, you're wet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 264 16
Cowboy, not the most conventional name for a soldier, but it fits. You're from southern U.S.A, but decided to leave and join Europe's armed forces, a...
60.7K 863 15
(Sub König, switch Y/N, and Dom Ghost) L.T. Y/n finds herself in trouble before quickly being taken to a new base... however these people are who sh...
23.5K 534 30
**Contains smut** Astaria is the newest team member of Task Force 141. She's a skilled fighter and the best of the best when it comes to gathering in...
82.8K 2.3K 20
18+ | contains smut, emotional/psychological abuse, canon-typical violence | please read the first chapter for more information After a mission that...