I wanna be yours {Peter peven...

بواسطة narniastoryzzz

This story begins with a boy with his little brother and two sisters...They move into a big house with a prof... المزيد

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6

Part 4

301 4 0
بواسطة narniastoryzzz

No one's pov:

THE NEXT DAY WAS a very rainy day. It was like the clouds were sad today just like Lucy who was staring at every raindrop that fell down on the window.

Susan: "Gastrovasciolor."
Susan: "come on Peter."

Edmund looked at them clearly annoyed and bored. Lucy looked back at them looking sad while Yn gave Lucy a sympathetic look hoping she wouldn't be so sad.

Susan: "Gastrovasciolor."

Susan said a bit annoyed now. While Peter sighs and turns his head to her.

Peter: "Is it Latin?"
Susan: "Yes."
Edmund: "Does that stand for worst game ever invented?"

Edmund definitely had to ruin the mood again with his so called 'jokes'. Susan sighs heavy and closes the book aggressively out of annoyance.

Lucy walks up to all of them with a little smile and asks.

Lucy: "We could play hide and seek?"

Peter raises his eyebrows and looks at you and Susan.

Peter: "But were already having so much fun."

He says sarcastically making Yn look at him. He look back and sees your look and thinks about it again.

Lucy: "Come on Peter, pleaseeeee."

Lucy begs her older brother and looks at him with puppy eyes. Peter just already knows he can't say no to his little sister and wants to see her be happy. After the hard time they went through from moving here they needed a bit fun. And also grumpy Edmund who was rolling his eyes at Lucy.

Peter: "1, 2, 3.."

Peter smiles while beginning to count. Yn saw Lucy's bright smile and she smiles to herself while standing up. Susan gets up from the couch while Edmund looks at them raising his eyebrows in confusion and annoyance.

Edmund: "what?!"

Peter also stands up and stands in front of the wall his arm in front of his eyes while counting.

Peter: "7, 8, 9.."

Lucy happily runs away trying to find a hiding spot while she carefully runs down the stairs.

Yn: "Careful Lucy!"

Yn says while following Susan.

———

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...