The Last Hope

By Yozrelbooks

/Mature and unsuitable content for young audience./ The Last Hope, the Ivanov brothers book 1. A small mistak... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

Characters

11.9K 154 11
By Yozrelbooks

The Ivanov family consists of 4 brothers :

    1.    Grigori Ivanov, head of the Russian mafia, married to Elif Demir Ivanov. They have 2 sons, Ivan and Dimitri Ivanov.
    2.    Nikolaï Ivanov, a widower with 3 sons: Mikhail, Alexei, and Andrei Ivanov.
    3.    Sasha Ivanov.
    4.    Roman Ivanov.

The Rasili family :

    1.    Antonio Rasili, heir of the Rasili branch of the Italian mafia, have a son.
    2.    Alia Rasili, cousin of Antonio Rasili.
    3.    Rafel Rasili, son of Antonio and Selina.

Selina Floros, mother of Rafael.
Sienna Floros, sister of Selina.

Ali Atak, a friend of the Ivanov family, has a son named Emre.

Vassili Kosnetsov leads a branch of the Russian mafia aiming to replace the Ivanov family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 40.1K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...
812K 15.3K 48
There isn't room for relationships,love or the show of emotions in the Italian mafia,that was proven when Mason Russo lost the love of his life,Selin...
187K 4.8K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...
56.1K 1.3K 39
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...