His Little Sunshine || (Names...

By Jeonimagine

It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdul... More

✧ Part 1 ✧
✧ Part 2 ✧
✧ Part 3 ✧
✧ Part 4 ✧
✧ Part 5 ✧
✧ Part 6 ✧
✧ Part 7 ✧
✧ Part 9 ✧
✧ Part 10 ✧
✧ Part 11 ✧
✧ Part 12 ✧
✧ Part 13 ✧
✧ Part 14 ✧
✧ Part 15 ✧
✧ Part 16 ✧
✧ Part 17 ✧
✧ Part 18 ✧
✧ Part 19 ✧
✧ Part 20 ✧
✧ Part 21 ✧
✧ Part 22 ✧
✧ Part 23 ✧
✧ Part 24 ✧
✧ Part 25 ✧
✧ Part 26 ✧
✧ Part 27 ✧
✧ Part 28 ✧
✧ Part 29 ✧
✧ Part 30 ✧
✧ Part 31 ✧
✧ Part 32 ✧
✧ Part 33 ✧
✧ Part 34 ✧
✧ Part 35 ✧

✧ Part 8 ✧

25.3K 1.2K 1.2K
By Jeonimagine

" I want all of them to be struck out of this university... Right now. "

Namjoon then asked him in a confused voice " who? Did you find them? " Taehyung pocked his cheeks in anger and said " Hyemi. "

Namjoon got shocked and said " are you in your senses? How can I expel her? You know who's daughter she is? " Taehyung joined his eyebrows anxiously and said
" I don't care who's daughter she is just expel her right now. "

Namjoon took a sigh and said " it's not your matter you don't need to interfere in it... I'll handle it on my own. " Taehyung scoffed and said " it's actually my matter dad... She bullied her because of me as I interact with Mishel but never talked to her so technically it's my matter more than anyone else and I'll handle it on my own that's it. "

Namjoon knew that Taehyung is not going to change his mind then he said
" Look Taehyung her father is a senator I can't expel her but... I can warn her in front of her parents. " Taehyung gritted his teeth and said " I just can't believe Dad... I just can't believe you. "

With that he left from there while saying
" You'll not interfere in this matter I'll see everything on my own. " Namjoon tried to stop him but Taehyung didn't stop then he went straight to the staff room where all the paperwork was done then he asked them to prepare Hyemi and her mate's expelling certificates while he told every single girl's name.

It took a little time and they gave him the papers then he went straight to his Dad's office and Namjoon saw he placed the papers in front of him on the table then he looked up at him while joining his eyebrows in anger and asked
" Taehyung... what's this? "

" Sign them. " He speak in a straight voice then Namjoon said " you have any idea she'll not be able to take admission to any other university according to these papers. " He stared back and forth in his Dad's eyes while saying " that's what I want. " His voice was straight but low and face was neutral not showing any emotion.

Namjoon took a sigh and said " what we gonna do when her father will come here and ask about this action? " Taehyung scoffed and said " be brave Dad you are sitting at the place where you have the hold on this whole university you are responsible for everything here and every parent leaves their child under your supervision so face them and tell them their place that's it... Now sign them or else I'll use your stamp. "

He gave Namjoon his pen and Namjoon was constantly staring at him with an angry look on his face then he said
" Dad. " Namjoon held the pen and immediately sign the papers then he said
" The real mess is created by you Kim Taehyung you should be expelled from here. "

Taehyung grabbed the papers and said
" Great Dad... I'm impressed... Wish I could witness a day when you'll say something in my support... I wish. " After that he left from there and Namjoon shook his head because he knew Taehyung is a silent person who don't engage with much people but when he becomes angry and go against someone he doesn't stop near but tell them their place then he sit in peace and he knew with Hyemi there is alot going to happen and he knew Taehyung will never listen to him.

Taehyung went straight to hyemi's class and entered the class while the professor was giving the lecture and then he asked him " Taehyung... What is this behaviour... How can you enter like this?"

He looked around in the class and asked in a loud angry voice " where is Hyemi huh? " They all got confused and shocked because they saw him in anger for the first time then his eyes fell on Hyemi's group mate, he walked near her while taking fast steps in anger then he placed his both palms on the desk furiously while glaring at her and asked her in an angry voice " where the hell she is huh? "

The girl got frightened over his actions and his expressions then she stuttered and replied " s..she's... o...out... She bunked. "

He stood straight while then left from there without saying anything and walked towards the hallways while looking at his surroundings to find her and he was holding papers in his hands then he saw she was laughing in the ground with her group mates while talking about something.

He poked his inner cheeks in anger and walked towards her with a piercing look in his eyes, Hyemi noticed him coming towards her and her friends said " yah Taehyung is coming towards you... Is that a dream? Yah Hyemi go near him go go. "

She becomes excited as she saw him walking towards her just then Mishel and yeona also come out of the class to attend their next lecture and they were also going through the hallways towards their class.

Taehyung stopped near Hyemi and she also stood near him while she suppressed her blushed smile and asked him
" Taehyung... " He immediately threw the papers over her face while gritting his teeth and everyone remained shocked while they covered their wide open mouth with their hands and they started gossiping.

Hyemi looked up at him with eyes and mouth wide open in shock and said
" What... Is this? Are you crazy? " He moved near her face and speak while gritting his teeth " get... Out from here... Before I lose my mind and make you regret your living. "

Mishel's eyes fell on him from far and she stopped in her tracks then yeona also stopped and asked her " what happened Mishel? " She followed her gaze and saw Taehyung was arguing with Hyemi while the whole university was watching them as everyone gather around them then yeona said " oh no... I've to stop him. "

She ran towards them and Mishel also walked near the pillars to see him from a little close while her eyes were fixed on him. Hyemi clenched her jaws at this disrespect then she said " why would I go from there huh? What have I done huh? "

" You are expel miss Hyemi... And I'll not let you come back here ever again now you will pay for what you do with innocent people... " He speak in an angry voice then Hyemi scoffed and said " huh I knew it... She said she's a Muslim and have nothing to do with you and here man is fighting for her... You both think we are fool huh? "

" Do you think I'm here to explain anything huh? " He asked while raising his one eyebrow then Hyemi said " yes you have to explain because it's you who always rejects girls and you rejected me and chose that Muslim girl over me huh? Who is nothing but always acts pick me and cringe showing fake childishness and cuteness. "

Taehyung didn't speak anything then yeona said who was standing beside him
" Dare to speak a single word against her and I'll pull out your tongue down from your throat did you understand?... She has nothing to do with Taehyung okay. "

Heymi scoffed and said " ahan... Then what's this huh? " She showed her phone to them and Yeona joined her eyebrows in confusion when she saw Taehyung and Mishel both laughing and playing in the mall of Daegu then Hyemi asked her
" Now defend your Muslim friend huh! "

Taehyung grabbed her phone and threw it hardly on the ground that her phone broke badly and everyone remained shocked while looking at his actions and Mishel also got shocked while seeing him like this then he said " enjoy your last day here and ready to suffer your whole damn life. "

With that he turned around and his eyes fell on Mishel who was standing near the pillar of hallways then he took deep breaths while they both were staring at eachother then Taehyung walked towards her without caring about the students around him who were staring at them.

He stood near Mishel and she looked up at him then his eyes fell on her bruised cheek and he said " I told you... From now on you don't need to be afraid of anyone... Now you can walk freely even I'm not around... "

She stared back and forth in his eyes while a pained smile crept over her lips then she realised she fell more harder for him at that moment but she didn't speak anything, Taehyung also smiled a little and said " now Princess Elsa will go home and tell her Appa that he doesn't need to worry about his Princess anymore... Okay? "

She nodded her head innocently then Taehyung said " have a nice day Elsa. " With that he left from there and Mishel remained staring at his back walking figure with a lost look in her eyes while she speak in her heart

" Oh Allah... Why he's doing all of this? Ya Allah... Does he feels the same for me as I do?... Or he's just being nice because I'm his sister's friend?... Whatever it is but he's making me insane for him... Please have mercy on me Allah... If there's something in his heart then turn him to his right path please... I can't live without him now. "

Yeona came beside her and held her arm then she said " you both are in relationship huh? Is there something I don't know? " Mishel shook her head and said " nooo... it's not like that... I'm a Muslim yeona... it's haram for me to have any relationship with a Na mehram guy...We were never like that and I don't know the reason behind his concern... Honestly. "

Yeona took a sigh then she said " he was never like this towards anyone... This will make whole university gossip about you."
Mishel didn't pay attention to her words and was smiling unknowingly staring at random spot as she was still lost in Taehyung's thoughts and her mind was repeating the scenes of how he took her revenge and how he came to her and speak those comforting words, his smiling face was still coming in front of her eyes and she blushed while a small chuckle left her mouth.

Her thoughts broke when yeona said
" Come on let's go for class we are already late. " Mishel silently followed her and then the whole day spent like this she attended her lecture with yeona and spent some time in the cafe for having lunch while she could hear students gossiping about her and Taehyung that they must have something between them that he go to this extent for her... Hyemi bullied others too but he never reacts then why for her. "

Mishel was also thinking why he was doing all of this if he has feelings for her then he should tell her then she speak to herself " should I tell him what I feel for him? " She immediately shook her head and said " haram haram haram I can't tell him anything... I promised Allah until the day I'll not see any ray of spiritual change in him I'll not confess my feelings. "

She then made a sad pout and speak to herself " but how will he come to this path? He surely needs someone to guide... But I can't be close to him either then how am I gonna do it for him? "

She was lost in her thoughts then her mind recalled the memory how Hezlin wrote a notebook full of Quranic verses and hadith for Abdullah back then and he got his answers from her diary then she speak to herself " an islamic knowledge book may work for him. "

She smiled to herself and nodded her head deciding in her mind to visit Abdullah's study room in their house to pick out any guidance book for Taehyung while yeona was looking at her in confusion then she asked her " I'm noticing you are talking to yourself from a long time... Are you sure you are okay? "

Mishel chuckled and said " yes I'm okay... I was just thinking about visiting my Appa's study room I remembered a book I saw there and I wanna read it. " Yeona hummed in response and took a sip of her coffee while she said '' thank god or else I thought Hyemi hit something on your head and you lost your mental state."

Mishel laughed at her statement and shook her head then yeona also laughed and said " thank god you laughed... Just stay happy like this... Now you don't need to worry about anyone you got Taehyung's support... If anybody try to harm you they'll think twice before doing anything as all of them saw the consequences with their own eyes. "

Mishel twitched her lips to side while suppressing her smile then she said " let's finish the lunch hurry I've to offer my Salah. " She went with yeona to that hall for offering her Salah and as she entered in the room she saw Taehyung was already there while he was smoking his cigarette while standing near the window and yeona was standing outside the room as she was talking to someone on the call.

Taehyung's eyes met with Mishel and they both stared at eachother for a while then Mishel cleared her throat while avoiding his gaze and said " I... I need to offer Salah here. " Taehyung moved away from the wall and said " make yourself comfortable I'll go somewhere else. "

He walked towards the door while he was passing by her then she said " Taehyung. "
He stopped beside her and looked at her while humming in response then she looked up in his eyes and stared back and forth in his dark orbs, he noticed she becomes silent again and he felt his heart started to beat faster as he thought she's going to say something he was yearning to hear then he turned fully towards her while his eyes never left her eyes then he asked

" Speak up Elsa. "

She twitched her lips to side and said
" T... Thankyou for everything. " She lowered her gaze and he tilted his head a little while looking at her lowered gaze face then he asked her in a gentle low voice " that's it? " She immediately looked up at him with the most innocent look on her face then she licked her lips while staring back and forth in his eyes as she felt her whole body started to shiver in nervousness as his intense gaze was doing something to her then she said

" Ci... cigarettes are harmful... It can... Cause harm to your health... "

He suppressed his smile while licking his lips then he asked " ahan... So? " Then she said " you... Should not smoke this much... It's not a good habit. " He grinned a little and Mishel saw he threw the cigarette on the floor and crushed it under his shoes then they both looked at each other and he asked her with a smirk while twisting his head a little

" Happy Elsa? "

She felt her cheeks burned over his actions and statement then he chuckled while looking at her face and left from there while Mishel remained staring at his back figure.

She offered her Salah and did her salam after completing her Salah then she saw yeona was silently sitting there in a corner chair who was busy with her phone then she raised her hands up for dua and speak in her heart

" Help me Allah... Please help me to bring him on the right path... If he can obey me on this smoking habit then make him obey and understand the islamic aspects too... If there's is something in his heart please turn his heart towards you... Bless his heart with the wealth of Iman... Make it easy for me Allah If I'm asking much then please forgive me but he's also your creation your servant a lost servant and I fell in love with your lost servant so please make this journey easy for me Allah... Please. "

After she was done with her all lectures she checked her new phone that Abdullah gave her before coming to university and she saw a text from Abdullah

I'll come to pick you princess... Don't worry about anything.

She walked out of the campus and was walking on the road of campus with yeona and Taehyung was also coming after them then she saw Abdullah was coming towards them as he was already there.

Mishel ran towards him while smiling as she saw him coming near her, he opened his arms for her then she hugged him while saying " Appa... "

Abdullah kissed her side head and then asked her " how are you my child... How was your day? " She nodded her head while smiling and said " Alhamdulillah it was a good day. "

Yeona and Taehyung also came near them then yeona speak " hello uncle... " Abdullah smiled while looking at yeona and asked her " Assalamu alaikum my child... How are you? " She smiled and said " great hope so you are doing good too. "

Abdullah smiled and replied
" Alhamdulillah. " He then looked at Taehyung and said " is your dad still there? " Taehyung shook his head and said " he left. " Abdullah looked at his surroundings then he said " ahan... Now If he still didn't find anything then I'll do everyth... "

" You don't need to worry now... They are expelled and now they'll suffer to take admission anywhere else but no one will accept them. " He cut Abdullah's words then Abdullah joined his eyebrows in confusion and said " and you think expelling them will work? "

Taehyung nodded his head and said
" I said don't worry... Dad will handle everything. " Abdullah looked at Mishel and she smiled then he asked her " are you satisfy over this? " She nodded her head and said " Allah will give them their lesson that's what you always taught me... Now leave this matter to Allah... She's no more here and I can walk freely without any fear... It's enough for me Appa. "

Abdullah pulled her near him while rubbing her arm as he was wrapping his arms around her shoulders then he patted Taehyung's shoulder and said
" JazakAllah boy... May Allah bless you for helping us. "

Taehyung smiled then Abdullah said
" Come on princess let's go... Today Appa and princess both will go to your favourite pizza restaurant what do you say huh? " She scrunched her nose and said " yesss. " Yeona smiled while looking at both father daughter then Abdullah turned around while saying " okay Taehyung and yeona take care Allah Hafiz. "

Mishel also waved bye to them then she left with Abdullah and Taehyung also left towards the parking area.

Abdullah and Mishel both reached at the pizza restaurant and he ordered her favourite pizza then he said " princess... Do you know why I bring you hear? " She looked at him with the most innocent look on her face and said " for eating pizza. "

He chuckled and said " of course my child... But there's something else too that I wanna discuss with you. " She was staring at him innocently then Abdullah held her hand over the table and said
" You are so innocent and fragile for this world my child... And people always took advantage of others innocence... This incident is enough for you to become stronger... You should know how to answer back if something like this coming wether it's a girl or a boy. "

Mishel was silently listening to him then he said " do you remember I told you how Angel hit me back then when I tried to hold her arm? " She chuckled and nodded her head then she said " yeah my black belt holder Eomma... She's a real fighter. "

Abdullah also chuckled and said " I want you to be like your Eomma... Strong, wise, who knows how to answer back wrong ones, who knows her self defense if no one is around to help her. "

Mishel nodded her head innocently then Abdullah said " you were never interested in taekwondo that's why you never take proper classes but... Now I'll teach you boxing and... You have to learn this skill okay? "

Mishel smiled excitedly and asked
" really... Boxing? Appa it seems fun. " Abdullah laughed at her statement then he said " I'm not teaching you this for fun I want you to learn this skill with full attention and focus so you can face those confidently and without any fear whoever try to harm you. "

Mishel nodded her head while understanding and said " yes Appa... Surely I'll learn this. " he smiled then he caressed her side head. Their order arrived then they both eat the pizza while both father daughter shared some random talks.

When they both reached home and Abdullah stopped the car then he looked at Mishel and said " go straight to Angel hug her and comfort her... she's so worried since you came back home that day and she couldn't sleep these two nights... so please princess be merciful to my Angel... never make her worried again. "

Mishel pressed her lips into a thin line in pain then she said " I just couldn't think about anything else other than you Appa... I'm sorry I'll do what you said... " he smiled then he patted her cheeks and opened her seat belts she opened the door and ran inside the house while smiling and Abdullah smiled while looking at her behaving normal and happy like usual and he speak in his heart " shukar Alhamdulillah my princess over come her fear... Please oh Allah keep her safe from all evil eyes Ameen. "

As Mishel entered in the house she saw Hezlin was sitting in the livingroom with Ayaan while he was laying on the couch resting his head on her lap and she was caressing his hair while they both were watching kdrama.

She pressed her lips while controlling her laugh as Ayaan was so into k-dramas like Hezlin and they both always watch dramas together and discuss every scene and right now they were discussing about the love triangle between the lead characters.

She crossed her arms around her upper body while listening to their conversation and Abdullah also stood beside her away from the living room then they heard Hezlin speak " I love this duo but I'm having a weird vibe from that first one. "

Ayaan hummed in response then he said
" I bet you Angel he's going to break her heart and 2nd lead will be the main character. " Abdullah and Mishel both suppressed their laughs at their discussion then Hezlin said " I'm at 2nd leads side it's all visible he loves her more. "

Ayaan took a sigh and said " yah Eomma I hate love triangles there should be only one girl and a boy don't you think so. " Hezlin chuckled and said " not every love story is the same my child... But every love story is beautiful. "

Just then a kissing scene came and Ayaan speak in a loud voice " yah it's Haram... Get off boy she's a Na-Mehram. " That's when Abdullah and Mishel burst into laughter then Hezlin and Ayaan both looked back at them and Hezlin asked
" When did you come? "

Mishel walked with fast steps in tiny like a small child towards Hezlin and sat beside her on the couch then she hugged her and Hezlin smiled while she kissed her side head and asked " my sunshine is looking so happy... What happened? "

Abdullah also came near them and twisted his head while glaring at Ayaan signalling him to move away from Hezlin and he chuckled while moving away and saying

" Jealous Appa. "

He signaled him while forwarding his hand towards his shoe and glaring dramatically and Ayaan laughed while snuggled in the blanket on the other couch then Abdullah sat beside Hezlin on the couch and wrapped his arm around her shoulders while he kissed her side head and Hezlin asked her

" You teach them their lesson? " He smiled and said " before I could do management took notice and did their work so my daughter asked me to not do much and let our Allah handle their matter so I'm at ease now as my daughter is happy now. "

Hezlin looked at Mishel and smiled while Mishel also smiled then she kissed Mishel's forehead and said " you scared me so bad my sunshine... Eomma be sacrificed on you my precious child. "

Mishel kissed her cheeks and said " I'm sorry Eomma to make you worried... I'll never do this again... " Hezlin smiled in pain and said " you did nothing wrong... I know you are Appa's princess. "

Abdullah smiled at her statement then he said " let's all have lunch together hmm...
Then I have to leave for a meeting. " Hezlin looked at him and asked in a worried tone " it's not your lunch time... You skipped your lunch today? "

He shrugged his shoulders and made a pout face then he said " I wanna do my lunch with my family that's why I skipped... But we both eat pizza in our way but you know that it's never enough for me when I'm starving for homemade food. " Hezlin laughed while looking at his pout and cupped his cheeks with her one hand then she said " oh my beloved Mohammad... I'll ask the maid to set the table hmm... Just a minute my love. "

He smiled and hummed in response then she got up from the couch and went into the kitchen while Mishel left from there to freshen up and Ayaan was still lost in watching drama then Abdullah looked at him while narrowing his eyes and said
" Hello mister Ayaan... Come into reality... You are more interested in these dramas than females... Wierd. "

Ayaan looked at him innocently and said
" Yah Appa don't ruin the scene he's going to do something stupid let me see it. " Abdullah shook his head in disbelief and started watching the drama with him.

They all had lunch together and spent a good family time together then Abdullah left from there for his meeting and Mishel said " I'll take a little nap then I've to work on my assignment. " Hezlin hummed in response and said " go and take rest my child. "

Mishel left from there and came into her room while she was thinking about Taehyung and was smiling to herself blushingly. She closed the door behind her as she entered in the room and rested back with the door while smiling and looked up at the ceiling then she tilted her head a little while twitching her lips to side with a most innocent look in her eyes and Taehyung's face came in front of her eyes and his words echoed through her ears

Now princess Elsa will go home and tell her Appa to not worry about his Princess anymore.

She pressed her lips blushingly and squealed while pushing her fists in air while jumping in tiny then she jumped over her mattress and lay down there over her stomach and rested her arms over the pillow then she repeated Taehyung's words

" Elsa...Show me your face... Now. Aiiiissshhh Kim Taehyung yahhhhh. " She squealed again while hiding her face in the pillow then she grabbed her phone from the night stand and lay down straight over her back and opened her Instagram then she searched for his account and scrolled through his feed while looking at his pictures with eyes full of admiration and love then she made a crying pout face and said " why are you so handsome Kim Taehyung... Oh my poor heartuuu why are you like this to me ahhhh... "

She placed her phone near to her heart and hit her legs on the bed while rolling to sides squealing that suddenly she fell over her bed on the floor with a sound of thud and only one word came out of her mouth as she was holding her back

" Ayiiooo... Appaaa. "

Just then she heard her room's door opened and Ayaan peeked his head inside her room while asking " what was that? I felt something like an earthquake. " Mishel got up to sit and looked at him while narrowing her eyebrows then she asked " what's the connection between earthquake and my room huh? "

" He pressed his lips to control his laugh then he said " because the cause of the earthquake fell from her bed so the connection is straight with this room." Mishel abruptly grabbed her slippers and threw it towards him while saying " get lost... "

Ayaan saved himself from getting hit by her slipper as he already closed the door and laughed loudly at her pissed state then he shook his head while laughing and entered in his room. He sat on his bed's edge and opened the drawer of night stand as he was looking for something in there then his eyes fell on the dollar bills Mishel won in the drifting competition and asked him to give them to those orphanage houses.

He looked around in his room while thinking about something then he said
" How can I forget about it... I wanted a reason to go there... Nothing can be a good reason than that... " He chuckled to himself then he licked his lips while smirking and said

" Your Mohammad Ayaan is coming my dear Elif. "

He looked at the time and it was showing 5pm then he speak to himself " Daegu is at a distance of 3 hours away so if I show my speeding skills I can cover this distance in one hour and she'll be there still by 7pm... Uh ah... I shouldn't appear this time... Let's go tomorrow yeah... That's good. "

He got up from his bed and walked towards his dresser while looking at himself then he said " I have to think of a way to see her without getting noticed by anyone... What if anyone sees me there around her... Yah Ayaan use your master mind man think of a way... Aiisshhh. "

He shook his head and said " let's see what I can do... "

In the evening Mishel woke up from her nap and decided to visit the study room, she came out of from her room and saw no one was in the living room not even Hezlin then she decided to check up on her first so she went to her room and knocked the door but the door was slightly open then she entered in the room and looked around in the room to find her but she was not in the sight.

She Perseu her lower lip out and walked towards the balcony then she stopped in her tracks as she heard her and Abdullah's voice

Yah Mohammad... Bring ice cream from me on the way back home.

In this cold weather baby you'll catch cold.

I don't know I want it... I'm craving for it.

So what about your cold?

I've you to cure me... Just bring my ice-cream... I don't know.

Haha... Okay my love your favourite flavour right?

Yeap chocolate chip and caramel crunch... I want a big box.

What else my Angel want huh?

She chuckled after hearing her talking to Abdullah on video call and the way she was speaking in a pout while talking to him like a baby made Mishel make a face of crying pout in aww then she speak to herself " my cutest love birds. "

Then she decided not to disturb the love birds and she left from there towards the study room, as she entered in she turned on the light and looked around at the whole study room which was surrounded by book shelves from all corners and there was a table placed near the big window and a chair where Abdullah sits and do his work or sometimes do readings on islamic books.

She goes through the shelves while finding a suitable book for Taehyung so he can get knowledge about Islam then she saw a book named

"What Everyone Needs to Know About Islam" by John L. Esposito

She took out the book and smiled because this book of Esposito provides clear answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the origins and traditions of Islam.

Then she goes through more shelves and finds a book named

"In the Footsteps of the Prophet: Lessons from the Life of Muhammad" by Tariq Ramadan

She smiled again while staring at the covers of the book because Tariq Ramadan's biography of the Prophet Muhammed is intended for both Muslims and non-Muslims. It offers a new understanding of one of the most influential figures in history.

She held the books close to her chest and roamed her eyes around the room then she said " this room is a blessing Appa...
Thank you so much for creating this room and keeping all these books... "

With that she left from there back to her room to do her assignment work as she came in her room she placed the books on her study table and stared at them for sometime then she said " it'll look odd to give him like this what if he asked why I'm giving these books to him.. So what to do? "

She twitched her lips to the side then her eyes fell on a paper then she decided to write a letter for him and placed it in the center of one of the book. She took a sigh after that and speak to herself " let's start work on your assignment... Princess Elsa." She chuckled at her own statement as she used the name for herself he gave her.

The night spend like this and the next morning they all were sitting on the dinning table while Ayaan was still sleeping as he has nothing to do at that early like as usual.

Mishel then said " Appa. " Abdullah hummed in response while munching on his bite then Mishel said " I took your two books I wanna gift them to my friend can I take them. " He smiled then he said
" Tell me their name so I can buy more of them take as much as you want. "

She smiled widely and said " you are the best Appa... I love you so much. " Abdullah held her hand and kissed the back of her palm then he said " my precious princess. "

Hezlin smiled while looking at both of them then they eat their food and Abdullah left with Mishel.

He dropped her at her university and Mishel went straight towards the locker room while she noticed people were gossiping about her and Taehyung and they were talking about some pictures she joined her eyebrows in confusion but shrugged her shoulders because she knew she have done nothing wrong so why to care about their gossips.

She was searching for something in her locker then she heard yeona's voice
" Mishel...how are you babe? " She turned around while smiling and hugged yeona while saying " I'm good... You tell me. " Then yeona replied while smiling " I'm great too... Are you done with your belongings then let's go to class. "

Mishel hummed in response and said
" let's go. " With that they both left from there and walked towards their class then they heard students gossiping about Taehyung and her and Mishel held yeona's arm while joining her eyebrows in worry " yah... What happened that I don't know? What pictures what kind of things they are talking about? "

They both stopped outside the class then yeona said " Hyemi showed them pictures of both of you from mall. " Mishel got shocked and said " huh? " Then yeona asked " yeah. " Mishel then immediately held her hand and speak in a low pleading voice " wallahi... It was a sudden meet-up yeona... By chance me and you we both are from same home town and Taehyung met me there and offered to have a playtime in gaming area that's it. "

Yeona smacked her arm and asked " you pabo did I ask for any explanation huh?... But I'm confused Taehyung was never like this towards any girl and he knows you are a Muslim there is no way he have any chance with you so why he's being all nice with you... Im'ma keep eye on my own brother from now on. "

Her expressions were kind of suspicious and serious while her tone was sarcastic then Mishel laughed and said " wallahi what kind of sister you are doubting on her own brother... Yah leave it and let's go inside he'll make them shut up on his own. "

" Yeah now you got his back you'll say this for sure. " Yeona rolled her eyes while walking forward and Mishel twisted her head while saying " shut up. " They both laughed after that and shook their head as they sat on their seats.

Time passed by and Ayaan woke up on the sound of an alarm he set for morning because he had to leave for Daegu, he opened his eyes a little and moved near his night stand then he grabbed his phone and looked and turned off the alarm while it was 10 in the morning.

He removed the sheets from his bare upper body as he was sleeping shirtless then he stretched his body muscles while moving his arms exercising a little then he speak to himself

" Oh Elif... Oh Elif... You made Mohammad Ayaan messed up his sleeping schedule for you... Oh my dear Elif. "

He took a bath and wore black denim skinny jeans over he wore black denim jacket underneath a white Tee shirt and wore his chunky boots then he applied his perfume and got ready perfectly while setting his hair and wearing his watch, he looked at his reflection in the mirror and speak to himself

" MashAllah... MashAllah may Allah keep me safe from evil eyes... "

He giggled at his own statement then he walked out of his room and called out Hezlin in a loud voice " Eomma... Eomma give me breakfast I need to go somewhere. "

Hezlin came out of the kitchen as she was preparing lunch for Abdullah because he asked her to visit him today in office and they'll have lunch there together and will discuss some deals like as usual his habit to discuss his business matters with her and take her opinion.

She looked at him in confusion while he was all ready then she asked him while resting her both palms over her torso
" Where are you going this early? " He sat on the bar stool near kitchen island and said " orphanage house... It's the time of the month I need to submit my donation. "

Hezlin smiled and walked near him then she kissed his side head and hugged him while he also hugged her wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her arms then she said " my little Jeon... My pride. "

He smiled then Hezlin said " I'll make your favourite sunny side up egg with toast... What else you need huh? " He looked at her with eyes full of affection and love and said " oh my beloved Eomma whatever you want just feed me with your hands that's it. "

She smiled and nodded her head while saying " just a little wait my child. " He then started scrolling through his phone and Hezlin started making breakfast for him.

She placed the breakfast in front of him on the kitchen island and sat beside him on other stool then she make him eat his breakfast with her own hands and he said " yah Eomma that boy ditched the heroine. "

She got shocked and asked him " really... Yah I missed that episode... " He hummed in response and said " it'll repeate at 12pm you can watch it then. " Hezlin then said I missed episode no 16 too and it's 17 im'ma watching them at night with Abdullah. "

He chuckled and said " Appa?... Will he watch? She smirked and said " he just pretend in front of you but he's the one who made me watch dramas. " Ayaan laughed at her statement and said " Appa is literally a bipolar Eomma. "

She smacked his arm and said " don't call my Mohammad bipolar okay... He's the purest human being. " Ayaan chuckled and as he finished his breakfast he got up from the stool and cupped Hezlin's face in his hands then he kissed her forehead and said " take care of yourself huh!... I'll come after picking up Mishel. "

" I'll be in the office with Mohammad. " She told him and he said while walking towards the entrance door " have a great time love birds. " She chuckled at his statement and shook her head.

Ayaan came out in the yard and walked towards his supra Mk4, he sat in the car and speak to himself " ahhh... After a long time I'm going to drive my beloved car... If Mishel didn't mess up anything with it so I'll be able to reach there on my decided time. "

He started the engine and drove out of the house then he reached the main road and stopped his car he then looked at his wrist watch and speak to himself " 11:15 hmm... I'm gonna inhale Daegu's air at exact 12:30. "

That's when he said " Bismillah. " While he raced up his car and left from there at the speed of lightning wave, his focus was straight on his path and was making sure to look at his side mirrors to carefully dodge all the vehicles in his way as he didn't slow the speed even a little bit.

As he said he reached there on his decided time and slowed the speed of his car while he slide down the window glass and inhaled the air while closing his eyes and speak to himself " ahhh...Gucci flora... I bet you are wearing this perfume today."

He was driving at normal pace while he was thinking about how to appear in front of her then he stopped his car by the road side and started biting his thumb nail and he roamed his eyes at his surroundings then his eyes fell on the mall opposite side of the road and he smirked and said

" Idea! "

He drove towards the mall and stopped his car in the parking area, he went inside the mall and entered a branded Abaya shop then he bought an all black Abaya with a head scarf and a veil with the same back gloves and left from there.

He came out of the mall and sat in his car then he left from there towards the Madrassa where Elif teaches the Quran to children. As he reached near the Madrassa he took out the Abaya from the bag and wore it while sitting in his car while making sure no one was around as he stopped his car away from Madrassa near its corner wall under a tree.

He wore the head scarf and then he wore the veil and looked in the front mirror while he speak to himself " wallahi what kind of things you are making me do Elif huh?... "

He wore the gloves then he took out the sticky notes and a pen from the dashboard drawer and wrote something over it and then he got off of his car and fixed the Abaya properly.

He walked towards the entrance door of Madrassa and stood outside while he can't go inside without permission as no one knows but he knows he was a male and there were teachers who do parda so he waited for someone to pass by and then a lady passed by him while she was taking a child to Madrassa seems like she was the care taker of children in Madrassa then he signalled her to stop while forwarding his hand.

She stopped while looking at the person in front of her in Abaya for her it was a woman then she asked " yes sister what happened? " He gave her the note and she grabbed the note while joining her eyebrows in confusion and asked " what is this? " He then signalled with his hands actions trying to make her understand

" I'm mute... I can't speak. "

She makes an oh face with a pained look on her face and read the note

" I wanna meet Miss Elif... Please call her out ... I'm in hurry I've to go and pick my child from school so please ask her to listen to me for a while for my child's admission in Madrassa. "

She looked up at him and said " I'll send her don't worry. " He nodded his head and the lady left from there then he turned his face towards the wall and lifted up his veil a little to breath while saying " wallahi I salute to all woman including Eomma who wear veil... You are wonder women ladies. "

Just then he heard Elif's voice behind him
" Yes... How can I help you sister? " He covered his face with the veil and turned around immediately and then his eyes met with her, he saw she was wearing her usual black Abaya and was wrapping scarf around her head like dopata then he closed his eyes as he could smell the familiar scent and he realised she was wearing the perfume he gave her.

He opened his eyes and saw Elif was looking at him with a wierd and strange look on her face while narrowing her eyes then she looked all over at him while observing him carefully and her eyes fell on his shoes, she immediately looked up at his eyes and recognised his eyes then her eyes got shocked and she moved near him while gritting her teeth

" Ayaan. "

He Chuckled as he found her standing close to him but at a safe distance then he said " Eliiifff... " She immediately held the front of Abaya he was wearing and pulled him with her then she took him towards the corner wall of Madrassa and hide him behind the wall while she speak in an angry voice " yah... What's this drama? Huh? "

He lifted up his veil and rested his elbow over the wall while resting his palm over his side head and crossed his legs then he smirked and said " look what you made me do in your love miss Elif. "

She pressed her lips to control her laugh while it was being hard for her because he was looking so funny in that attire then she speak in a little dramatic angry voice " yah remove it right now. "

He chuckled and said " why? You don't like this huh? " Elif removed her slippers and bowed down to pick up her slippers then he asked while getting shocked " yah yah what are you doing Elif. "

She started hitting his arm with her slippers while he hissed in pain resisting her

" ahh... Elif yah... ayi Eommaaa... ouch..."

Then she said " you pabo... You Dumb head how dare you wear an Abaya huh?... You are a man how can you dress like a woman you wanna be cursed by Allah huh? Are you crazy? "

She was continuously hitting him with her slippers at his back and arms then he said " yah sorry... I won't do this again... Elif... Yah I'm sorry girl stop it's hurting now. "

She stopped hitting him then she moved near him and removed his veil then she opened his hijab and removed it while he was silently staring at her face with a smile on his face then she started to open the button of his Abaya while saying
" wallahi I'm gonna kill you Ayaan stop doing these crazy things okay. "

He removed the Abaya around his body then he said " just say yes to me and see I'll stop doing all of this and will wait for the right time to make you mine patiently... I just need your approval. "

She stared back and forth in his eyes while narrowing her eyebrows and asked him
" You wanna beat up by me again huh? You came here for this? " He shook his head innocently and said " no... I came for something else. "

He took out the envelope of dollar bills from his pants pocket and forwarded his arm towards her while saying

" It's a gift from me for your beloved students. "

She looked at the envelope then back at him then she said " what's this? " He took a deep breath and said " as you know I give donations whatever I win in races and this time Mishel won a big amount so keep it for your children of orphanage. "

She stared back and forth in his dark orbs and said " you still do racing? And you also involved Mishel in all of this. " He took a sigh and said " yah Appa know about this now so... No need to worry. "

She hummed in response then she said
" I can't take this... Go and submit this amount to the management. " He tilted his head a little while poking his cheeks and said " for me you are the controller, manger, teacher, care taker in short for me you are everything... So take it... I've to go back too Elif. "

They both silently stared into eachother eyes then he signaled her with his eyebrows to take it and she grabbed the envelop from his hands and speak in a low voice " Thankyou. "

He moved his face near hee and asked in a teasing voice " I didn't hear... Speak louder. " She looked up at him and hit the envelope over his forehead while he hissed in pain dramatically " yah why are you so brutal girl huh! "

She chuckled and said " go from here. " He leaned with the wall while crossing his arms in front of his upper body and said " you won't even ask me for tea or coffee huh?... You don't have any manners. "

She also crossed her arms over her front body and said " I've more better things to serve... Wanna have some? " He licked his lips while smiling and asked " ahan what is it? "

" Slippers... You tasted a minute ago. "

She replied in a straight voice then he stand straight and said " I have to reach Mishel's university so It's better for me to leave. " She pressed her lips to control her laugh then he turned around to leave but he again looked back at her while rubbing the back of his head then she said " what now? "

He walked a little near her and stood at a safe distance then he asked her " you took the envelope... But... You didn't give me my answer. " She stared back and forth in his dark orbs and then he said " you still have no answer huh? "

Elif didn't speak anything and lowered her gaze then he smiled a little and said
" No worries... Mohammad Ayaan will not stop trying as his father never loses hope for his Angel so Ayaan will do every possible thing to win his Elif's heart... And will make you mine one day... "

He leaned to her face level a little while she looked up at him then he smirked and speak in a low voice

" Insha'Allah. "

Elif remained speechless at his statement then he stand straight and said " take care of yourself... Don't forget you are so precious for Mohammad Ayaan... Allah Hafiz. " He turned around then and walked towards his car while Elif remained staring at his back figure and then he sat in the car while before driving away from there he looked in her direction and winked at her.

Then she showed him her slippers while clenching her jaws dramatically and a chuckle left from Ayaan's mouth then he shook his head and left from there.

Elif then looked at her hands and saw she was holding that Abaya she removed over him and then she chuckled while looking at the Abaya and her mind recalled the scene of him wearing Abaya and standing in front of her she didn't realise she started laughing while she sat on the ground holding her stomach as she couldn't help but was laughing loudly then she speak to herself while taking deep breaths

" Oh Ayaan... What are you huh? You pabo. "

She then shook her head and stood up then she also left from there and went back to the Madrassa while smiling and blushing. "

Meanwhile Mishel came out from the hall after offering her prayer and she saw yeona was nowhere to be seen then she joined her eyebrows in confusion and shrugged her shoulders, she walked towards the hallways then her eyes fell on Taehyung who was standing near the window while there was a book in his hands and he was learning something in low voice and she realised he was studying.

She stopped in her tracks as she was staring at his lower gazed side profile then he noticed a presence around him and looked at his left side and his eyes met with Mishel, he closed the book and stood straight while saying

" Elsa. "

She smiled after hearing her name from his mouth he gave her then he asked her while walking towards her " what happened? Do you need some help? Or you are finding yeona? " She nodded her head and replied " yeah... Where is she? "

He stood near her then he said " I don't really know as I came here to study she said she'll be back. " Mishel hummed in response then he asked her as she becomes silent again " so... You are not afraid anymore right? "

She looked up at him silently and twitched her lips to side into a small smile then she said " Um... Yeah... Thanks to you. " He chuckled and shook his head then he said " please don't say this word... There was nothing like your fault so I can't bear it if someone do wrong with you because of me. "

She stared at him with a most innocent look in her eyes and he noticed she has become silent again like the first days when he met her she don't talk much to him like she have become comfortable around him nor she was showing her cute side but was silently staring at him then he asked her in a low gentle voice

" Is there something you wanna say? "

She gulped down her saliva then she nodded her head and he felt his heart skipped a beat as they both were staring deep into eachother's eyes and he felt his heart beat started rising as he was waiting for her to say those words he was dying to hear from her mouth then Mishel took out the books from her bag she brought for him and forwarded the books towards him while they were wrapped in a brown paper bag then Taehyung held the books from her hands and asked her

" What's is this? "

She twitched her lips to side and said
" A thankful gesture from my side. " He looked at the brown paper bag then back at her in confusion then she said " I gotta go... I have my class. " With that she left from there and Taehyung remained speechless because what he expected she did something totally opposite and he felt dumb to be the desperate one just to hear a simple confession and he was confused when all others girl's are not being shy to confess their feelings for him then why she's becoming tough while he was sure about her thoughts as he could see it in her eyes and the way she stares at him and forgets even to talk properly but all he want is to hear from her mouth.

He opened the paper bag and looked at the books then he joined his eyebrows in confusion and scoffed while saying

" Seriously... Do I need them? "

____________________

A/N

She's a hopeless romantic who still

Thinks letters are much more beautiful

than text massages

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.6K 27
What happened if a girl name Kim Y/n is a nerd then her brother Taehyung dare Jungkook to date Y/n for 1 month and break your heart and then you chan...
2K 199 17
Ten years have gone by difficultly for Jimin. He has grown to learn from his errors, but it still was not enough to forget Taehyung. The void he had...
57.6K 2.1K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
312K 23.2K 64
"-𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...