๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

Por stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส

2K 58 4
Por stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

Hell. Pure hell, is what Arabella Pierce and Stefan Salvatore went through on their little summer trip with the hybrid. Already the first night had gone wrong.

Arabella had demanded sleep, even though she is a vampire and doesn't need it. They had stopped at a motel, but only two rooms were left.

"You take 201, me and Arabella take room 217." Niklaus announced.

Arabella raised her eyebrow at him. "You mean, me and Stefan take room 217, right?"

Klaus shook his head. "No." There was no way he was going to let Stefan and Arabella stay together in a motel room, her scent mixed with Stefan's was already driving him slightly insane.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Why don't you just take the room and sleep, Bels?" Stefan suggested.

"Yeah, I'm not leaving you here alone with him." She arguied.

"He won't kill me. My life is bounded to yours right?" Stefan spoke as he kissed her forehead. "Go."

Arabella looked back at the two when she stepped in the elevator Stefan used his vampire speed to go after her, when Klaus wasn't looking, leaving the hybrid to go after him, but the door closed just before Niklaus could enter.

"He's gonna be happy." Arabella spoke, sarcastically, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oops." Stefan said before closing the space between them, pushing her slight to the back of the elevator.

Seconds later they heard a ping and the door went open, they thought they were alone, until the heard someone growling and were met with Klaus' angry face, who groaned in pain as Arabella gave him a aneurism.

The two quickly ran to their motel room, once again closing the door right in front of the Mikaelson, who was about to break the door, but stopped when he heard Arabella, saying if he broke it, she would shove one of the door pieces so far up his ass that he'll choke on it.

Not wanting to risk an angry and unhappy Arabella, he stayed outside the door until it was 7 am the next morning, nocking on it, repeatedly.

He smiled widely as Arabella opened the door with a smile, which fell when she saw him.

"Stefan, love, I though we were going to take the dog out for a walk later today?"

Klaus smirk fell. "Funny, my angel. You always had a such a sense of humor didn't you?"

"I know."

"I am not pretending to be pregnant." Arabella yelled as she throw the sweater back at the hybrid's face.

Stefan watched the two amused. The only thing keeping him going was Arabella and Arabella's actions to make the hybrid annoyed.

"Just do it, Arabella, the sooner we get out of here." The hybrid spoke, taking his phone out, waiting for Arabella to put the sweater under her clothes, pretending to be pregnant.

"Well, come on then." She spoke before walking up to the house, seeing and hearing a woman call for Rudy, the woman's dog, she assumed.

When they stood right in front of them, the woman gasped as she turned around.

"I am so sorry, We didn't mean to scare you." Klaus spoke in an American accent, which was so false, Arabella wanted to laugh. She didn't, for Stefan's sake.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. We've been walking forever. Yours it the first house I've come to."

"Could I use your bathroom, please. The baby, she keeps kicking and I really have to." Arabella spoke, at first the woman wanted to say no, but when she looked down at the fake belly bump, she spoke.

"Of course. You can go in. It's just the second door on the left."

"Thank you!" Arabella spoke as she walked away, leaving the hybrid.

"Excuse me, miss," she spoke as she stood in the house. "You're friend said I could use you bathroom."

"Of course, come in. Second door."

"You are too kind." Arabella smiled at her.

"While my wife is going to the bathroom, I hoped I could use your phone."

"Don't you have a cell phone?"

"Yeah." He took the phone out of his pocket, showing it to her. "Battery died. Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer. I just wanna use your phone."

"Sure." The woman sighed.

"So, I can come in?" He asked.

"No, I'll get the phone and bring it out to you."

The accent fell. "I thought you county fold were supposed to be more trusting."

"I'm from Florida."

"Well, that explains it." He grabbed her throat. "Now, show me a little Southern hospitality."He compelled her. "Sweet pea." Klaus added.

"I bet you $100 that dog ran off to a house with air-conditioning." The woman from inside spoke as Klaus waited outside next to the blonde woman. "What's going on?"

"Please don't be alarmed." Klaus spoke. "I'm told Ray Sutton lives here."

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly."

"But I expect he makes it home once a month." Klaus spoke as he walked inside. "That's what I thought. Where is he now?"

They didn't answer.

"If I have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." Klaus spoke but the brunette ran, only to be stopped by Stefan, who was standing just outside the threshold.

"I love it when they run." Klaus spoke, walking in the hallway with the blonde.

"He's in Tulley." She admitted. "It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort, it's off highway 41."

"Thank you, my love. Now, may my friend come in and play?"

"Yes."

Klaus pushed the blonde forwards as Stefan walked inside, closing the door behind him. "Kill this one quickly." He looked over to the other one. "Make that one suffer."

Arabella walked out of the bathroom just in time.

"We'll be waiting in the car." Klaus spoke, before grabbing Arabella's hand and walking out.

Arabella smiled softly at Stefan with pity, before smiling at the two women, apologetic.

The screams off the women could be heard from outside.

Arabella directly climed in the back of the car, where she had always been sitting with Stefan all time they had been in the car.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look, my angel?"

She scoffed.

"Oh, come on, Stefan is busy inside murdering two humans." Klaus spoke, while shrugging.

"You say that like it's nothing. Stefan doesn't want this for himself. Why are you making him?"

But before the hybrid could answer, Stefan came outside with blood dripping down his mouth.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Two days later they arrived in Tulley.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Klaus asked, sitting down next to Sutton.

"Who wants to know?" Ray asked.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida. Pensacola. I met a young chap there, who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now, he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here. To you."

"I think I'll be going." Ray stood up, but Klaus stopped him.

"Not so fast, mate. You only just got here. Now, your type are very hard to come by."

Ray turned around just to be met with Stefan Salvatore.

"I wouldn't do that."

"Vodka." Arabella order from the bar tender, sitting down on the bar stool. God knew she needed the alcohol.

She looked at Ray and waved at him.

"Vampires." Ray stated when he looked back at the two men, after looking at Arabella.

"You're swifty-swift, Ray. Yes, my friend here is a vampire. He's compelled everyone in the bar. So don't look to them for any help. We" he pointed towards himself and Arabella, however are something. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire. I've got some wolf."

"You what?"

"A hybrid, Ray. I'm both."

"What about her?" Ray asked looking back at Arabella, who was downing her vodka.

"Oh, my lovely Arabella is something else. A vampire and witch."

"Heretic." Arabella corrected him, not even glazing at him.

"You see, I want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended, Ray. I need you to direct me to your pack. So where can I find them, Ray?"

"You can't compel me. It won't work."

Klaus and Stefan shared a look.

"Can I get a Scotch on the rocks, please?" He opened the little bag in his hands. "Tell you what, Ray, we're gonna play a little drinking game. Something I like to call Truth or Wolfsbane."

"Oh, this is gonna be fun, Ray."

"Another one, please." Arabella spoke.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Ray, you can end this right now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan told the werewolf, after all his darts were up. All stuck into Ray Sutton

"I can't." Ray whispered in pain when Stefan took out one of the darts.

"I know, I know. You live by a code, and all that. But see, he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says. That's the way it goes around here."

"Hello, Mr. Klaus. I have some more information for you." A woman walked towards Arabella and Klaus, distracting Stefan from his game. "You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw that guy's brother Damon at the farm house."

"Well, thank you, Claudine." Klaus spoke. "You just tell your friend to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch."

"My brother's still on our trail?"

"He's getting closer. I'm gonna have to deal with that." Klaus walked away, but Stefan grabbed his arm. The hybrid turned around surprised.

"No, no, no. Let me handle it."

"Why would I let you leave?"

"Because you know I'll come back."

"Do I?" Klaus questioned.

"You saved my brother's life. I'm in your service."

"It all sounds so tedious and indentured. Aren't you even having the least fun?" Klaus pointed to Ray.

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us anymore. Besides, I'll come back for my Arabella." Stefan spoke before walking out.

"Bye, Steffy, love you!" Arabella called out after him. "I love him sooo much, Nikki." She said to Klaus.

"My love, how much did you drink?" Klaus asked, walking over to her. 

"A few, Mr. Klaus." She giggles.

"Love, these are a lot of shots." Klaus spoke, taking the next one away from her.

"You're no fun, Mr Klaussssss."

⭒❃.✮:▹

Stefan hadn't returned yet, and Klaus had taken Ray down and laid him on the billiard table. Arabella had started to sobered up since Klaus toke away the shots from her and made her drink water.

"Okay, it's a three-step process, Ray. This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist." Nik spoke, circling around the table.

"I told you where to find the pack." Sutton argued. "What more do you want from me?"

"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray? I have great plans for you." He made a cut in his wrist, pushing it to the werewolf's mouth.

Arabella looked at him with pity.

"He'll thank me for it later." He told her. "There we go." He smiled.

"Stefan!" Arabella yelled, running over to Stefan, hugging him. "What happened?"

"I killed Andie." He whispered back to his mate, so quietly Arabella wouldn't have heard it if it wasn't for her vampire hearing. That was good, Klaus couldn't have heard him.

"What-"

"I'm so sorry, Bels."

"No, no, don't apologize sweetheart." She paused, now speaking louder. "It's him that is the problem."

"Him can hear you." Klaus spoke loudly, jealous of how close the two of them had been standing.

"What are you gonna do now?" Ray interrupted them.

"It's time for step two, Ray." He snapped the werewolf's neck. "You're back." 

"Did you doubt me?" Stefan asked.

"Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother and the old life."

"No, I don't care about anything anymore. Except for Arabella." Stefan spoke while walking away from Klaus.

"You put on a good show, Stefan. I almost believe you. Let's hope for your brother's sake, he does. You never stop caring about family, do you?" Klaus asked. "But every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go."

"Speaking about family. Can we undagger Kol or Rebekah?" Arabella asked the hybrid.

"No." 

Arabella scoffed, wanting to replied but her phone went off. 

"Who's that?" Klaus asked, trying to look on the screen. 

"My sister." She spoke before walking away.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 2020

Posted: November 26, 2023

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

187K 5.6K 28
"๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐‹๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
73.9K 2.8K 16
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต (๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ.) - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
87.4K 2.1K 33
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”€โ”€ โ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
408K 8.7K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...