𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎

By -MoneyChaser

typical highschool love story More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ†
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
make some noise yall wtf
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

10.7K 619 289
By -MoneyChaser

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝗧𝗛

                      "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 hello sleeping beauties.." Adrianna walked into Anija's room seeing her and Kema just now waking up, looking confused as to when they even fell asleep.

"Girl move," Kema groaned, pushing Anija off her. Anija always found herself in a different spot than which she fell asleep in.

"I thought y'all were going to the game?" Her mom asked making Anija slowly sit up with her face scrunched up.

"What time is it?" Anija asked, looking around the bed for her phone. "How did we even fall asleep?"

"Ion even know.." Kema mumbled.

After school, they came straight home so Kema could do Anija's hair. They got cute and took some pictures. Listened to music while they laid down and eventually fell asleep shortly after without even realizing it.

"It's 7 someth—"

Anija cut her off, gasping dramatically. "Mom! Why didn't you wake us up!" She threw the blanket off her and quickly got off the bed. "Kema cmon! Fix yo hair!"

"Girl relax.. it's only 7. Y'all still using my car?" Her mom asked.

They planned to go to the game, mostly because Anija wanted to watch Jahmeer play more closely. Since she wasn't cheering, she decided not to stay after school with her team.

"Yes please.." Anija said, walking into her bathroom. She turned her light on and snatched her bonnet off. No how tired she was, she always remembered put her bonnet on before she fell deep asleep.

"Here's the keys. Don't crash," Her mom told her what she always said, placing the car keys on her dresser before walking out of the room.

Anija chuckled, brushing through her hair a few times before looking at Kema who was still laying down, hair all over the place. She forgot to put her bonnet on and was now rethinking life. "Kema get up and come fix yo hair," Anija told her while walking out of the bathroom.

Kema huffed lowly, getting up while Anija sat down. "I'm hungry.." Anija mumbled to herself, rubbing her stomach and going to Instagram on her phone with the other hand.

"When aren't you.." Kema said making Anija roll her eyes.

Anija suddenly gasped dramatically. "Not you postedddd oh em gee! It's a miracle," She smiled seeing her bestfriend's post on Instagram. Kema was the type to take a thousand pictures and never post them on any platform, she was overly indecisive. Anija loved when she posted.

𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗮𝗮𝟮𝘅

swipe

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟭,𝟭𝟭𝟮 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗮𝗮𝟮𝘅 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋.. 🖤

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦𝟣𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝗱𝘄𝗼𝗻𝟯𝟭𝟯 😍😍
𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮 𝖤𝖵𝖡 𝖲𝖳𝖥𝖴 𝖬𝖸 𝖡𝖲𝖥 𝖯𝖮𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖣𝖣𝖣 😍😍😍😍

𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟭𝟮,𝟭𝟴𝟯 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲  𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 ❤️‍🔥

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟧𝟨𝟣 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝗿𝗮𝘃𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗻_

swipe

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟮𝟬,𝟱𝟭𝟲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗿𝗮𝘃𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗻_   𝗋𝖺𝗏𝗒𝗇'𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆𝗌 💕

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟨𝟩𝟣 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲  𝗒𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝖻 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗒𝖾!

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗮

swipe

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟱,𝟯𝟭𝟵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗮  𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗂𝗍 ❤️

𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽. 

"I'm ready.." Kema walked out of the bathroom, her hair now out of the ponytail it was in before, brushed and straightened out. Anija stood up and went to grab the car keys. "Lemme change first."

"Bit— so you not ready," Anija straight faced her. "What's wrong with what you're wearing? We literally fell asleep with what we were gonna wear."

"I change my mind.. I want some sweats," Kema went into the drawers, searching for different clothes. "I'm taking yo shit."

"Girl you have your own shit here."

"I needa restock. Yours will do for now.." She shrugged.

Anija plopped down on the bed and waited for Kema to change, which didn't take long. Once she was done, they walked out, said their goodbyes to Anija's mom, then left the house.

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

Anija and Kema sat far in the bleachers so they could clearly see the field. Their school was currently on offense and Anija's nerves was high right now. It was the 4th quarter and the score was 42-21, their school having the higher points. Everyone felt like they were going to win but they didn't want to get too cocky because anything could happen.

"They needa give my man the ball.." Anija mumbled, watching jersey #1 constantly try to get the ball from his teammates but they were being stingy. Kema eyed her before laughing. "What?"

"Your man huh?" Kema raised an eyebrow.

"Soon," Anija said boldly with a shrug.

"Mh— girl?" Kema looked at Anija confused when Anija dramatically slapped her chest like she was holding her back from something as she jumped up from her seat.

"Oh my gosh!" Anija eyes widened when one of the players threw the ball to Jahmeer, taking a big risk because they were yards away from each other. Anija's eyes followed the ball until it landed right in Jahmeer's hands and he instantly took off with it.

"AHHHH! YESSS! RUN! RUN DOWN THAT MOTHAFUCKIN FIELD JAHMEER!" Anija yelled at the top of her lungs making a few people look back at her crazy but she didn't care at the moment. She was way too into the game to notice anyone but Jahmeer right now. She continued yelling and hyping him up, jumping up and down as he sped down the field.

Suddenly, someone came from the side and roughly tackled Jahmeer to the ground with ease. Anija gasped, covering her mouth at how brutal it looked. This was the scary part of football that she didn't like. She never knew if the play was too rough or just fine.

"Oh my gosh.." She mumbled seeing Jahmeer just laying there for a while. "Is he hurt?"

The crowd got quiet, everyone got quiet and the football players got on a knee as the medical examiner ran on the field to check on him. Anija was silently praying in her head that he was okay.

"Cmon Jah you got this!" Someone yelled.

Seconds later he was standing back up and everyone started cheering again. Anija let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. "Whew. I thought we both had to sit out for the rest of the season.." She shook her head.

Kema chuckled. "You prepared to be an NFL wife already."

Anija laughed a little, still watching Jahmeer closely as he walked back to the sidelines of the field to take a break. She frowned when she saw his coach yelling at him. She didn't know what words were being exchanged but she just didn't like the fact that he was getting yelled at.

"Why his coach yelling at him as if he's not the one who just got tackled like it was the finals and shit?" Anija mugged and Kema bursted out laughing. "Like seriously!"

"Who is you?" Anija heard making her slowly turn her head, seeing some boy looking at her with a straight but confused face.

Anija looked him up and down with her face scrunched up. "Who are you?" She asked with a slight attitude.

"Who is you? I asked first," The male said, matching her attitude.

"I'm Anija.. now who the fuck are you and why are you asking me who I am?" She tilted her head.

"Lil girl—" The male started before looking down, chuckling a bit while shaking his head. "Calm yo lil ass the hell down. I'm just tryna figure out who cheering for my brother like that. Tryna see if it's one of his lil hoes or his lil crush."

Anija stared at him blankly, trying to comprehend what he had just said. "So which one am I? His lil hoe or his lil crush? Don't be shy, I won't tell.." She smiled a little with a shrug and he chuckled.

"Prolly his lil hoe," Anija heard another voice and scrunched her face up. She blinked a few times to make sure she wasn't tweaking before leaning up, seeing another boy next to the one next to her.

Ohhh his two brothersss.. She thought to herself.

"Aye shut yo ass up," The one next to her said. "This Anija.. the one he was telling us about."

"Oh! The lil crush!" The boy popped his head up to look at her and nodded in approval. "Coo coo. She was cheering her lil heart out."

"And was," Anija shrugged.

"Why you not on nem sidelines cheerleader?"

Anija pointed at her knee. "I got dropped face first while stunting and sprained my knee," She said like it was the most normal thing ever. The two brothers stared at her in shock before nodding slowly.

"Y'all never said who y'all is yet.." She said.

"Nigga. Ain't I say we Jahmeer's brother—"

"You didn't. You said you're tryna figure out who's cheering for your brother lik—"

"Same fucking thing!"

Anija jerked her head back. "Calm down old man."

"I ain't old lil nigga.." He mugged her and she shrugged. She already knew that because Jahmeer told her that his older brothers were only 22 and 23. She was just teasing him.

"But anyways, I'm Jyson.. this Junior and we're Jahmeer's older brothers," Jyson, the one sitting next to her spoke more formally. He held her hand out for her to shake it and she hesitantly did so.

"These J names gon give me a headache.." Anija said, remembering their younger sisters also had names that started with a J. Their parents definitely had that planned in mind. "So who's the oldest?"

"Junior.. that's why we call him Junior. His real name don't even start with a J forreal, he got our dad name," Jyson told her and she nodded.

"So Junior.. who's Meer's little hoes?" She questioned and he laughed. He thought she forgot he said that but she definitely didn't.

"He don't got no hoes forreal. I call the bitches that be geeking over him but he pays them no mind his little hoes. Cause they is! They'll do anything that boy says, he could hoe them the fuck around!" Junior explained making her laugh.

"But you his lil crush. You better not be temporary cause I would hate to send my girlfriend lil sister to beat some ass," He said seriously.

"Oh wow.. she would do that for you?" Anija raised an eyebrow.

"If I pay her a lil munyun.. hell yeah," He nodded.

"Well you don't gotta worry about doing that. I'm here to stay," She shrugged.

"I can tell," Jayson chuckled. He liked Anija for his brother, he liked her vibe. She was more confident and loud with them getting together soon and he liked that. Usually it was his brother putting in all the energy.

Anija looked up when she noticed people leaving the bleachers. She looked at the time seeing there was a minute left. People usually left the bleachers early so they could run on the field to celebrate the win but they were already used to them winning so many times so it didn't happen often.

"Cmon Kema.." Anija looked down at Kema and she stood up. "Y'all coming?" She asked Jayson and Junior and they nodded.

"This is my best-friend by the way, Kema," Anija said as they walked down the steps. The brothers nodded, not really caring. Anija didn't care though, she still wanted them to know who her best-friend was.

"Ima go pull the car up," Kema said to Anija.

"You sure?" Anija looked at her, concerned. "We can go together."

"No girl go do your thing. Ima pull it up right here so you won't have to walk too far," Kema told her. Anija hesitantly nodded, giving Kema the car keys.

Kema walked off. Anija, Jayson, and Junior all went around the gates and onto the field. Anija instantly spotting Jahmeer walking down the field, following his team back to the locker room. She sped up her walk and quickly grabbed his arm once she was close enough.

His face was mugged up but it softened once he saw her. He smoothly pulled her in and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. "I came a little late but I saw you play, you did so good!" She said, looking up at him.

"Thank you.." He smiled, that genuinely warmed his heart. "You look pretty, I like yo hair.."

"Thank you," She blushed.

They pulled away and Jayson and Junior finally caught up to them. "Yoooo," Jayson said, dapping Jahmeer up and giving him a brotherly hug, Junior doing the same right after. "Good game tonight," Junior patted his back.

"Preciate it. Y'all going home or stopping by the house tonight?" Jahmeer asked since his brothers were in college and often stopped by every weekend to watch his games. Sometimes they would go right back on campus but sometimes they stayed.

"We'll be at home.."

"Aight, see you there," Jahmeer said and they nodded. He then looked back down at Anija. "What you finna do?"

"Me and Kema boutta go home," She told him.

"Aight.. I'll call you later," He replied. He lowkey wanted to invite her for dinner at his house but he wasn't sure if she was ready for that yet. He still hadn't told his mom about her.. he told everyone but his mom.

"Okayyy.." She smiled.

"Jahmeer Gray!" The two heard. Jahmeer turned around and saw his coach urging him to come.

"His ass tweakin. I'll talk to you later," He gave her one more quick hug before running down the field to catch up with his team.

______________________
football or basketball?

i don't understand football but i like it better. i love cheering football szn

but the difference between this book and my school's football team is they lost EVERY SINGLE GAME..

yea chile... anyways, thoughts on this chap?

happy thanksgivinggggg🤎🤎🤎 time to starve myself until 5 PM! (knowing black ppl it's prolly gon be pushed back to fuckin 7)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 122K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
10.3K 141 99
Just a big family with a lot of issues and drama but tons of love for each other
163 134 22
Life story Jones