Secrets In the Shadows (Syzyg...

Da JanelleYurime

Samantha never thought that her life would turn into something she doesn't believe in. A life she never imagi... Altro

Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

43 13 0
Da JanelleYurime

Unknowns POV

"Why are you still making this too long?" this irritating brat keeps on bothering me.

I'm sitting on my couch while twirling a goblet in my hand that was filled with blood as she pace around my chamber while complaining about some stuff.

"Why don't you just grab her and lock her in here where she's safe. Than to make me babysit her all the damn time" Grr I hate it when someone's talking to me like that. She's so damn lucky that I can't kill her. For some reason

"Get out" I said dismissively before taking a sip of my drink. Hmm better..

"If you're not doing it then I will. You know that I can't take a long time outside because Father will get suspicious of me." she sounds so worried and terrified when it comes to her parents. Coward

Sigh

"Patience, will get to that. But for now we still cant. It's still chaotic here and I want the best for her when she comes back home." I exclaimed wanting to put an end to this argument.

"Well then, I'm out. Find someone who can fully look after her. It's getting dangerous for me." she asserted as she flopped down beside me and put some champagne in her glass.

I turned to look at her. "I thought you want to gain my trust? Why you're being coward now?... And you're really scared of your parents? Psh I thought you're barbarous enough" I said teasingly before gulping the remaining blood in my glass.

"Haven't I proven myself yet?"

"Psh.. seriously? Prove? Do you know what kind of place you are in? This is not some kind of sick joke. You couldn't even put your 100% to your job then you're assuming I'll trust you that easily? Then, you're not deserving of anything. Are you really my *******? Because I don't remember having someone like you." What's wrong with this idiot? She's making my blood boil.

"Da—

"Look here, you see this place? War? Chaos? There's no peace in here men. That's why I'm counting on you to look after your Luna because I'm not always there to protect her." I put my hand over her shoulder and squeeze it a bit. "Do you want to put your Luna in danger?"

She sigh as she put her hands over her face and rested her elbows on her knees. "Don't you think she's much safer here with you? No one can cross your territory and I'm sure no one will attempt to." she looked up at me with those begging eyes. I wonder what her parents can do to scare her this much. I never seen her like this except when her parents were getting involved.

Sigh

"Vera"

She hummed in response.

I looked down at the floor and think for a second. "The truth is.. I s-she's.. d-don—

"Fuck just say it" she growl down at me as her  patience go smaller.

Sigh

"It's so sudden.. I don't think she will take this so easily. Didn't you see the terror in her eyes that night? She's fucking scared of me and I don't know if I can take that. I don't want her to be filled with fear towards me." I said with a low voice. I never felt so vulnerable in my entire existence. Only with her

"Oh my.. Geez.. Love will be the death of you" Vera said with a small smile plastered on her face.

"Psh you just don't know what that means to me."

The four corners of the room were filled with silence for a minute. Did I hit a nerve? Hope I didn't.

"Actually.. I did" the way she said that..she seems so.. broken?

Oh Love really do magics.

I'm really surprised that I do feel that kind of thing. Well as they say, when love happens, it happens. And if love hit you, hell it do hit you so hard it can.. almost take your breath away.

"Did?"

"What happened?" I asked in a soft voice trying to lessen the pain that radiating from her. We're connected in some ways, that's why I do feel a bit of her emotion.

She got up from being seated and walk towards the door.

"Dead"

"That's why I'm telling you to put your ass on the game and get her as soon as possible. You know.. no one wants to be stolen from, right?" she said with a tone that very unpleasant.

"See you around my Queen"

She bowed her head sarcastically and exited the room before the glass I was holding can even hit her head.

"Son of the death"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Have I ever told you?"

I looked up from my desk and stare confusedly at my sister. I'm in my office at the moment trying to finish some paper works.

"What?"

She's beaming at me widely like a kid that is about to do some silliness.

"I want you to the bone"

"Huh?" what is she talking about?

"Have I ever called you?"

"Called me what?"

"When you are all alone"

"What the hell?"

"And if I ever forget"

"Forget what? Fuck get out Camilla" this one is way too disturbing.

"To tell you how I feel"

Huh?

"Why? Did you have a fight with Vael?"

"Listen to me now babe"

"Oh fuck it, what the hell is happening to you?" I need to call a doctor. Where did I go wrong? I never neglected my sister for her to be like this.

Suddenly the room erupted with laughter.. well coming from my sister. Her face is like a tomato because of  how red it is. Is she throwing a prank on me?

She did not just

"Get the hell out of my office young lady before I kick your ass myself."

"W-wait" she's trying to compose herself but failing as she continues to laugh. Her shoulders were shaking so bad I just want to pull her bones out of her flesh.

I turned back to what I'm supposed to be doing... I really hate disturbance.

"I-I'm sorry. I just saw that on tiktok" 

I knew it. I should have cut the wifi along time ago. We don't really need that.

"And you think it would be cool to make fun of your sister?" I raised one brow at her, not liking her reasoning.

"A-actually, it was hilarious. It's the most epic reaction I get from you so far.. so yes it was" she said while beaming.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Why don't you just pull that prank on your mate instead of me. You know that I hate being disturbed when I'm working on something important."

"I already did, so it's just fair" she chuckled.

I averted my gaze at the papers in front of me and starts to sign some important matters.. ignoring what she said.

"I want to tell you something as well that's why I'm here"

I just hummed in response.

I heard her cleared her throat as she says something I didn't expect.

"I want to guard the Luna"

I looked up at her and raised one eyebrow.  "And what made you think that I need you for that?"

I frowned my eyebrows when she rolled her eyes at me. "Cut the crap sis.. I heard you arguing with Lili lately about that. If she's not doing the job, then I'm on it." she even put her arms over her chest.

"I'm not allowing you.. Go now, close the door when you leave" I retore my attention to what I'm doing. I need to finish this in 30 minutes. I want to visit my baby as soon as possible.

"I'm not asking for permission.. I'm just saying so that you'll know"

This kid. I guess she got that stubbornness from her parents.

"You're not allowed to leave this house Camilla.. that's an order"

"No can't do.. I'm 18 now and I get to do whatever I want"

"Camilla!" I slammed my palm on the table.

She didn't even budge from where she's standing. I guess she's really acustom to my outburst.

"I'm sorry sis.. I just want to help. It's your gain, take it or leave it"

Such a sadist.

I took a deep sigh and massage my temple. I guess if she still insist, then I'll have no choice but to look after the both of them.

"Can you stop being a stubborn ass Camilla? I'm commanding you as your leader to not disobey me." I said in a strict tone hoping that it'll work.

"Not a chance" she stuck her tongue out.

I take back what I said weeks ago. She's a pain in the ass. Indeed

Sigh

"Finiremo questa conversazione più tardi"

"No.. I already told you that I'm doing it without your permission" She's being so pibolar, the last time I talked to her she was still sane. But now.. grr I just wanna throw her somewhere far away from my office.

"Is that so? Well the Camilla I known wouldn't walk into that door and say something concerning her to do's.. she's just going to sneak out without my knowledge. That's why I'm assuming you're asking for permission since you're here letting me know about your plans." talk back again and you're dead.

"Siste—

"Get out.. I need to work on some papers and call an important person."

"But—

"I'll send you to school next week" I forced the words out of my mouth. I can't resist this sister of mine. Yeah you may think that I'm spoiling her too much by giving her what she wants. Well I have no choice.. she's the boss.

I heard her squeal as she run towards me. She jumped over me and we almost stumbled on the floor.

"Ugh, get your ass off me"

"Hey! I'm not that heavy" she got up on her feet and back away towards the door.

"Thanks sis, I promise I won't let you down.. I'll take care of sister-in-law" she chuckled and I smiled at her, but instantly wiped away as she says..

"Though she doesn't know that"

And with that she slammed the door shut and run away for her life.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After I took care of the paperwork for Camilla's admission to school, I immediately stood up and stretch my sore body. Godamn it my back hurts.

Oh Dad..if you were only here, I wouldn't need to work on these pile of responsibilities. Then I could live my life freely without a thousands of fucking disturbance.

But instead we switched positions.. there you are hiding somewhere while I took care of your people... well my people as well since I'm next in line. But still it wasn't my time to take the throne.. at a young age to be exact. It was your turn to inherit the throne but instead you put your responsibilities on my shoulders.

But maybe this was the risk that I should take since if it wasn't because of me. You wouldn't have to hide from the punishment that apposed to you and to mother. Ksksks well I guess that's what I get from the both of you.. to fight for love.

Psh so corny Az.

I walked towards the big window and pull the curtains aside. I was met by the sunbeam that partially hit my face. It was already 3:00 in the afternoon and everyone are still training outside. They usually finish at five.

I can see from here the determination on their faces. I noticed the changes everyday, they are so responsible that is why I am not that much worried to leave them here to take care of everything when I want to see my mate.

Sigh

Ever since my grandparents died with some of their love ones. Something within them grow.. something wild woke up inside of them, the hatred was still there and that is one of the thing they used to be more stronger.

They were strong with or without me. I believe in them, though I never show that. That's my way to put them in place.

I'm only here to be their guide. And that's why we became the most powerful pack that ever exist.

But still...

I want revenge.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Let's continue this on the next chapter. It's getting too long ksksk.. I'll be telling a story next chap.

Btw this chapter happened a week ago.. it's a bit confusing.. for me ksksk.

See yah mwuaps🤟

- J

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
3.4K 120 71
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...
2.2M 89.6K 65
-COMPLETED AS OF JUNE 1, 2017- Highest Ranking: #1 - November 27, 2018 ~READER REVIEWS~ "WOW" - StephanieSmith193 "I love you!! And I think you are v...
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...