The Cummings - Cursed Bloodli...

By stilestrashinski

In the summer of 2000, after Jonny Cummings turns eighteen, he learns the secrets his family has kept from hi... More

Info
1. Secrets Revealed
3. Heating Up
4. Uncle Joey and Poppy
5. Uncle Joey Is Always Up to Something
6. Few Moments of Freedom
AN
7. Bye Bye Virginity *New*
8. Discovering Cummings

2. Confused About the Hotel Carpet

203 7 0
By stilestrashinski

Photo Made with Bing AI

Jon
June 14th, 2000
1:03 AM

Hotel Marigold, Manford, Connecticut

   "Hey, Son, I hope you had a nice night and slept well. I will come by the house and take you to dinner tonight for your birthday. We have much to discuss, and I have a surprise for you. I love you, Baby Boy... I will see you in a few hours," I smiled, hanging out my phone as I fixed my hair before the gel was fully set.

   I hated working on my youngest son's birthday... he was eighteen today. This was the most important birthday in our family. I couldn't worm myself out of it, not after I had to convince Hasan to take over half of the law firm for the next month. 

He owed this to me, however. We built this law firm from the ground up in the last fifteen years. I hadn't had a day off, and I had covered for him so much... it was more of my firm than ours.

   Today was also the most important day for our firm. We are meeting a bigger Law Firm from New York that wants to absorb ours... if this meeting goes well, then the payout will be exponential... my daughters and sons won't have to work a day in their lives, and maybe even my grandchildren won't have to work as well. I tossed my blazer on before grabbing the keys to my Cadillac and opening the door, but halfway open, it stopped on something with a thud.

   "Ouch..." I heard a sleepy voice whimper. I poked my head out of the door, and on the Hotel's Floral Carpet was my Baby Boy.

   "Jonathan?" "Baby, what are you doing out here?" I slipped out the door and pulled him up to his feet. He was in his pajamas, and two suitcases were in the corner beside the doorframe.

   "Mom kicked me out... Kendalyn told me to come here." He rubbed his head, and I assumed I hit him with the door. I inspected the bump and felt horrible. I didn't swing the door open with enough force to give him a concussion, but he easily bruised. "I-I didn't want to wake you up... I didn't know if you wanted me here,"

   "Of course, I want you here... Why would you think I didn't? Did your Mom tell you that?"

   "Well... you haven't been home for a couple of months. I didn't know if Kendalyn told you about Tyler and you hated me too," He said, hugging himself... he looked so sad and terrified.

   "Is Tyler your boyfriend?"

   "Was... did Kendalyn-"

   "She didn't have to... I knew you were gay, and do you know what? It doesn't change anything... I still love you," I told him and knelt so we were eye to eye. "I left you a voicemail... I would wait until I took you to dinner tonight, but... I am taking a month off of work. We are going to spend the next month with your Poppy, Uncle, and Brother in Benaco Beach," I told him, and my heart thumped a little when his frown tugged up for a second.

   "Really? Jack texted me that he was trying to get his Brothers to let him leave for the summer,"

   "I told him to act like he couldn't make it... We were taking a trip and surprising you with the family. I am so sorry that I made you feel secluded,"

   "It's okay... I know you love your job,"

   "Not as much as I love you... okay? Never think that I love anything more than you," I tugged some of his ash blonde hair behind his ear... that's when his scent hit my nose... he was going through his second sexual maturity. The drunk look in his eyes told me he had caught my scent, too. He looked so confused. "Son... I have an important meeting in an hour and must get to work. I am so sorry-"

   "Dad... it's okay. I should have come to you sooner,"

   "No, you shouldn't have. I should have been more in your life than burying myself in work to take off this summer... I promise I will make it up to you," I told him and kissed his forehead. "Here, Baby... my Cadillac won't survive a cross-country trip. Why don't you and your sisters go shopping for a car,"

   "A-A car?"

   "Of course, your siblings got cars when they turned eighteen... money is no limit, sweetie, by what you want," I told him and pulled him into a hug... fuck, he smelled so intoxicating. His scent smelled like Bourbon and Vanilla Ice Cream. I started drooling. 

   "Listen, I don't blame anyone but me for this happening... well, you can blame your Mom... but have a good time with your sister today, okay? Why don't you go to the mall and grab some new clothes, again, money is no limit... okay? A sweet boy like you needs a new wardrobe when he turns eighteen,"

   "Are you sure, Dad?" He asked

   "Of Course... I will meet you guys for lunch. I will have to tie up some loose ends for Hasan later today. Then we can get your Brother to head to Benaco... Okay, Son?"

   "Okay, Dad... have a good time with your meeting, and tell Hasan to thank you for letting me steal you for the summer," Jonny told me. He got on his tippy toes and kissed me on the cheek. Even though I was already lowered to be eye-to-eye with him, I still had to lean down. I always knew he would be an Omega. He was built like his Poppy. His Mother is 6 ft 3, his Sisters are 6 ft 5, his Brother is 6 ft 10, his Uncle is 6 ft 11, and I am 7 ft 3.

   "Okay, Sweet Boy, go take a shower, and I will tell your sisters to come to get you," I told him, and he walked into the room. I spun around on my heels and stomped out to the parking lot. I dialed Kendalyn's Phone.

   "Dad, Did Jonny come to you last night?"

   "He stayed in the hallway... look, you and Kary came to the hotel and took Jonny shopping today..."

   "Dad, he hates me..."

   "No, he doesn't... Look, Kendalyn, please take him to the car dealership and mall, put your problems aside, and do what he wants today,"

   "What are you going to do?"

   "I'm coming to talk to your Mother. I don't want you to be there when I get there... I love you, Sweetie. Be gone and headed to the Marigold in 10 minutes..." I told her.

   "Love you too, Dad..."

   She had gone too far now... Everyone knew that Jonny would be an Omega. I didn't know Karen wasn't on board with it. She was okay with Jack when he became an Alpha on his Eighteenth Birthday. 

   She was very comfortable taking the girls on a cruise and mentoring them on the lifestyle of being an Alpha in this family when they turned eighteen. I don't understand how she could be so cruel to Jonny.

   Our family isn't like other families... when a person becomes eighteen in this family, they are either an Alpha or Omega. What is taboo to most people is normal in this family. We have a tradition for this special day. We take our offspring on a trip when they turn eighteen and show them our family's secrets... it is tradition.

   Our family had been estranged from the rest of our Bloodline when my Grandfather was born. He learned a little about our ancestry before his parents died in a car crash. Our Bloodline is special... well, it is more of a curse. 

   The story goes that Our Ancestor was a king in the Dark Ages and was engaged to a Princess from another Kingdom. Their marriage would unite their kingdoms and save them from poverty and starvation. Our Ancestor got in deep trouble when the Princess walked into him in bed with his Brother. 

   Much to our Ancestors' dismay, the Princess was a witch, and she cursed our Bloodline only to be sexually attracted to and compatible from within our family. The Witch wasn't aware of all the power the curse would have on our Bloodline. We are stronger than normal humans, and we live much longer. Through evolution, compatibility with people outside our Bloodline would develop with anyone within or outside.

   It's just that sex is less enjoyable with anyone outside of the Bloodline or at a lower status than us... which is why I like fucking my father more than my bitch of a wife. Others are also motivated to keep it in the family only because of the aging and benefits the curse holds. The Witch that cursed the family thought partial immortality would be a punishment, and to some, it was... others, it is a bountiful perk.

   Our Bloodline stayed pure until I got married. I had many girlfriends before I found Karen, but she is also from the Cursed Bloodline. Her family knew even less than mine and was weaker, so we decided to get married. She is a power-hungry person—maybe that is why she hates Jonny—but I will never be the one to explain her quirks to him.

   Alpha and Beta are the normal and have the same amount of power. Omega is looked upon because they are less strong and smaller. Every Alpha I have met is more of tops... It is sort of crazy when Karen and I are together. Maybe that's why I stayed with her for so long... no, it was for our children. 

   I haven't met many other Cursed Bloodlines other than Karen's family. Hasan has some of the Bloodline running through him... though I don't know if he knows it. We can spot each other through scent. We let out a specific pheromone that drives us hungry with lust. It is only noticeable when we are mature at eighteen.

    Females are a little different when it comes to what attracts them. Alpha and Alpha are usually dynamic. I am so glad my daughters didn't form her disgusting classicism when bonding trips. Males are pretty much like any other males. We are attracted to Alpha and Omega... we will fuck anyone we want. 

   Alpha's are commonly tops for same-sex interaction and Omega's usually bottoms. Well... I only know one other Omega, and that is my father. It took all that was in me not to take Jonny to the bed and fuck his brains out when I caught his scent just then.

   Kary and Kendalyn's cars were gone. I parked on the curb so I could easily leave. I will be late to work, but I can't wait. I got out of my car and ignored the curious glances from the neighbors. I scanned the house for Karen and finally found her in our bedroom. I hate living in a suburb. You have no secrets, which is important for our family.

   "Karen..." I muttered, and she wasn't awake, "Karen!" I shouted, and she didn't even stir. I walked into our bathroom and tossed her toothbrush out of the holder. I filled it with water and tossed it in her face to wake her up, and she looked at me with wild eyes. "You should be ashamed of yourself... you are pathetic,"

   "I am pathetic? Your genetics made our son an Omega," she scoffed with disgust.

   "Karen, you are the weakest person I have ever met in our Bloodline. We are pushing 50, and you are the only one that looks like it. Your scent is weak... you are hardly even in the Bloodline." I told her, and she scoffed. "Do me a favor and get help... if aging doesn't kill you, then your addiction will," I said through gritted teeth. 

   I didn't give her the satisfaction of snapping at her anymore. She was smiling at me with this wicked smirk. She always got off when she made me lose my cool. "I will serve you with divorce papers, and I will get everything... get out of my house before you have you arrested for trespassing. I took your name off the lease years ago," I told her, which wiped the smirk off her face.

   I ignored her shouting at me as I left the house and spun out of the neighborhood. I dialed Jack

   "Dad?" Jack said, and I could practically hear the alcohol on his breath... He was in a fraternity, so it's natural for him to be drunk. I prayed that he didn't get his Mother's sickness.

   "Hey Champ, I told Jonny that we would come to pick you up tonight... I had to tell him because he was so upset," I sighed, filling him in on everything.

   "Did you tell him about our family?"

   "No... I need more time to explain to him,"

   "Well, I hate that he is hurting right now. I would drive there and comfort him. The brothers are already away camping, so I have nothing keeping me here. I don't trust myself to be with him without you there. You know how I get when I catch Poppy's scent," he said.

   "He is with Kary and Kendalyn, and they aren't affected by his scent the same way we are." I told him, "You're okay, son. Get some rest and be ready for us tonight. I am going to call your Uncle and Poppy for them to go ahead and have the house ready for us,"

   "Did they get the same house we used when I turned eighteen?"

   "No, they got the one that we were interested in when we took our beach walks, the one on the Cliffs,"

   "Oh, Shit... Nice, Jonny deserves it. That house is awesome,"

   "He sure does, Jack... love you, Son. I will call you later when we are halfway there."

   "Love you too, Dad,"

   I know the beginning of this summer has taken a turn... but I will try my hardest to make it Jonny's best summer.
Please Comment, Vote, and add this story to your reading lists.

Jon

Jonny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 37.7K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
101K 190 77
Erotic shots
44.2K 698 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
905K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...