At Your Mercy | Jennie×FemRea...

By krzhlnnd20

Captured by humans at such a young age, Y/n was locked in a cage, shackled and tortured. Forced into "human... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30 (M)
31

28

542 28 0
By krzhlnnd20

Y/n's POV

At that very moment when my orbs had completely turned black, I lost total control of my whole system. I felt hungry-hungry for destruction as this feeling inside me blooms with each passing second.

This pressure of the raging sea of anger inside me had my

mind under its spell that forced my body to comply with its very command.

That is to... avenge Jennie for what had happened to her.

And if it weren't for Chaeyoung's wolf who had reminded me through mind link as to who I was strangling, then Chaeyoung would have died in my hands.

I never intended it to happen, I was just really eaten by anger.

But I never thought that it would be the cause of our broken friendship. And I was foolish enough to think that everything would be fine between us the next day.

It was usually like that for every little argument that we had. But now, it was different.

Three to four days had passed and everything between us went downhill like a ball constantly rolling down to a never-ending cliff. In short, it was still as cold as the first

And to think that I was busy for the past days, with my mother teaching me every alpha stuff in the morning and taking care of Jennie and Ella at night, I never really had the time to mend our ruined friendship.

I was indeed foolish-

That foolish type of person who acts blind or deaf to the truth up front, allowing lies to surround them.

Or maybe a pretender always pretending and giving it a cold shoulder as if nothing happened.

For what reason?

To ease the heaviness inside the chest that is always bothersome precisely how I have been feeling.

And that is not a good feeling.

So now that I have some free time, something that I had begged my mother for repeatedly, I'll make sure to fix and bring back our old and happy bond that we shared. It was a great excuse too.

I really do need a break from her lessons.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" But it would be quite the challenge as a certain blonde keeps on avoiding me the whole day

I kept my pace and followed her through the halls of the huge packhouse as she continues to walk away and block me out, ignoring my calls as if I was a complete stranger to her.

"What is your damn problem, huh?!" I feel my patience started to thin as she keeps on stubbornly avoiding me.

"Oh will you stop with your shitty silent treatment and fucking talk to me like a matured woman I pulled my hair out of great frustration as her continuous silence only infuriates me further.

It feels like I'm talking to practically no one

Talking to the wind now makes more sense. At least that answers, not like someone I know

"For fuck sake! Why are you even angry at me when it is you who went all berserk and just fucking assaulted MY MATE?!" I grasp her shoulder firmly before she could even enter her room and slam the door to my face.

"Get lost" She muttered angrily before pushing me away so she could lock the door. But I quickly slip a foot in between, stopping her from fully closing it.

"Please... just tell me why are you being like this"

"You want to know why?" She pulled me inside by my arm before locking the door.

"Because that bitch is not your mate and she will never be" She says in between gritted teeth while casting me a scorching look. I scoffed in disbelief.

"Excuse me? So you're the moon goddess now?"

"You asked me why I'm being like this and I answered you truthfully. Now you have the audacity to be angry at me?!" "That is not why I am angry I was quiet with my response, barely audible even for a wolf.

But I have to complicating things further between us is the last thing I need.

"Why? Because I hurt the stupid hunter you call mate?" She mocks with arms crossed and a brow raised up, standing in front of me with such sassiness as if she is a bully in high school.

But she's making it complicated.

I sigh in defeat, knowing that arguing won't take us anywhere. Besides, arguing wasn't the reason why I came here in the first place.

I just need to be tolerant, the old Y/n who has a lot of patience towards her best friend.

"Look Chaeng, I'm not here to fight with you anymore. I just want us to be on good terms again. So please please please pleesaseee.... can we stop fighting anymore?" I beg like a little kid, looking at her with those puppy eyes and pouty face and clasping my hands together as I slightly sway them back and forth in front of her face.

She stared at me for a brief moment, her lips twitching ever so slightly as she now holds a weird expression across her face as if she was about to burst into a fit of laughter but was trying to hold it back so badly.

Please cave, please cave, please cave. And she finally did. She cracked a smile and her expression lightens, back to her bubbly and innocent (but not really that innocent) self.

"You know I could never stay mad at you, especially when you are acting like that" She finally softens, placing a hand on my shoulder and I quickly surprised her with a tight hug

"Thank you~" I held her face and pamper her cheeks with little kisses to which she tried to resist and push me away.

"Don't ever do that again. If Jisoo is here, she would have killed you in that very second" She playfully glares at me while still wiping her cheeks and I only laughed at her.

"Why you used to love my kisses before" I pouted and acted all hurt.

"That was before. Now will you stop pouting, you look like a duck"

"Meany" I stuck my tongue out.

"Ducky" She retorts and stuck her tongue out too. And thus starts our playful bickering as if we were children again.

It's really good to have her back.

"Hey Chae?" The silence finally comes after our joyful laughter had died down.

"What's up?" We both sat on her bed as soon as she noticed the worry in my voice, immediately turning from being playful to concern.

"Can we now talk calmly about.... Jennie?"

Her jaw clenches and she immediately tense upon hearing my mate's name.

She inhales deeply, trying to calm herself before turning her body towards me and holding both of my hands in hers, a concerned look emanating across her entire face.

"Don't fall for her crafty tricks, Y/n. I may not know what she did to make you think that she is your mate. But remember, they are sly beings. Only using and controlling you to finish what they have started five years ago"

"But that's nonsense. You're completely clueless as to what happened between us. So you don't have the right to judge her"

"Or do I? It's you who knows nothing about her" The tension between us started to heat up once again.

Chaeyoung scoots over to her nightstand and I watched her hand intently as it disappears inside the drawer.

"Why? Do you know her?" I gulped and bit my lower lip.

The coldness creeping itself around my hands as the slightest feeling and idea of what her answer might be filled in my mind.

"How can I not know the only hunter who killed my father three years ago, to which I remind you is your father's best friend and beta"

And there it is, my suspicion was confirmed

"I-Impossible! You were in Australia"

She finally pulled out as to what seems like a rusty dagger that still has some dried blood stains on it and handed it to me. I stared at it for a while, trying to put aside the feeling of dread. I gulped again before picking it up with shaking hands.

I held it closer to my eyes and my face drained of color as I saw my mate's initial carved unto the blade along with the same logo that I saw from Jennie's collection of knives.

"And so was she"

"I'm not believing until Jennie says it herself" I kept my gaze on the dagger and held it tighter.

"Are you kidding me? Since when did immoral persons admit their sins?"

"She's not immoral" I whisper softly, trying to convince her, but mostly myself.

Is she immoral? I mean, it's already in a hunter's nature to kill. Even werewolves and other creatures.

Does that make us immoral too?

"Oh really? Then what do you call a person who kills without a conscience?"

"I-uhh..." I am at loss for words.

Jennie never fails to surprise me.

Did she kill my father's best friend on purpose? Or was it for self-defense?

What is she even doing in Australia in the first place?

"What about your mate, Jisoo? Did you not know that she is a hunter as well?" It's not a lie though. If she hates my mate for being a hunter, well, she needs to know that her mate is a hunter as well.

Maybe Jisoo can change her perspective about hunters who never really wanted to hurt or kill anyone in the first place

"Don't include my mate here" She barks.

"They are cousins. She is certainly a hunter And that's a fact. Jennie kept blabbering about her non-stop ever since we were young.

"No, she is not! She knows nothing about the world of mythical creatures"

"She is" I remain calm.

"NO.SHE.IS.NOT. Stop accusing my mate of what she isn't. We are talking about your mate here"

"You just don't want to accept the truth" Just like I do. She grunts in annoyance.

"Because of that bitch, we are arguing over a thing that we don't need to be arguing about"

"Don't call her a bitch still, I remained calm.

"But don't worry, as your best friend, I'll do anything to free you from her control. Even if it means by killing her"

"Don't you dare lay a single finger on her again or else... " It was a fair warning- and I'm pretty sure she knows it.

"Alright alright, I won't kill her" She says as he put her hands in the air, surrendering.

And never did I anticipate that she would agree so easily. She agreed with a smile and without any hesitation.

"Promise?"

"Yeah, now come here" She says playfully as she pulls me by my wrist, taking me by surprise before she laid us down on her bed.

"You will tell me what happened to you for the past years and I'll tell mine"

Now she sounds like the usual teenage girl who loves to gossip.

I feigned a groan of annoyance that made her chuckle. "Is that your way of saying we're good now?"

"Yes, now I want details, every single of it" And I groaned again in protest.

But I still love her as my best friend nonetheless, even if we do fight often.

Because at the very end of the day, we would still talk things through and makeup.

As the day finally capitulates its light to the conquering darkness; the sun bowing before the arising celestial bodies of the night, my mate still lay unconscious on the bed, allowing the light of the moon to illuminate and highlight the serenity of her beautiful face.

And I sat beside with my head resting on the bed and hand caressing the back of Jennie's, drowning in guilt for my best friend's aggressive behavior towards her.

If only I knew Chaeyoung's intentions were like this, then I would've not let her come near Jennie nor would've I inform her about me having a mate.

Now I don't even know if I would thank destiny for bringing me back home to my family or not.

Sigh

The clock ticked by in a blur. Not long after, the drowsiness came and took me out of the conscious state.

I was fast asleep when an earthquake occurs.

The bed shook in a strenuous way, rocking back and forth with loud creaking. I jerk almost immediately, the panic devouring my whole and beating the sleepiness out of my system.

I stood instantly, only to find that the ground was perfectly still and not shaking it was only the bed.

I calmed a bit, still trying to process and wrap my mind around things.

Blinking a few couples of times, what laid before my eyes came limpid and in a flash, I rush to my mate's shaking form, hastily restraining her hands that were wrapped tightly around her bandaged neck, ceasing her from fully strangling herself to death.

"Hey hey, Nini" I comfort her, gently running my other hand through her hair to wake her from her nightmare.

She twists and turns, trying to pull her hands away from

my grip as her face showed nothing but a horrified look. Tears spilled from her closed eyes and words of pleads

came rolling out of her mouth.

"Please no-I-I didn't mean to!" More tears cascaded down to her cheeks as her head shook from side to side

"Nini, it's me, your Y/n/n. Wake up As I tried to wipe her tears, a gasp slipped out and she sobbed.

"Y/n/n I- I'm sorry, please don't leave me again.... At that, loud sobs wracked her whole trembling body.

And instinctively, I wrapped my arms around, pressing my body against hers as I can no longer bear seeing her like this.

My heart ached for her. It just pains me to see her like this.

"Nini, I will never leave you" I whisper and it took a few painfully long minutes before her sobs subsided and her body tranquilized against mine. I looked up to see her staring at me with remorse.

"Are you fine now?" I asked in concern, untangling myself to hers to sit back up. She nods and jerks herself up, pressing her back against the wall with her knees pulled against her chest. She then cast her gaze down to her feet before taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry" We both said in unison.

Jennie looked at me with questioning eyes, perplexed as to why I was apologizing. Though, I urged her first to explain as my brain failed to form the words I was meaning to say.

"Your best friend..." She took another deep breath. "I-I didn't mean to hurt her, she-she came barging to my room and and she just attacked me! I didn't know what came over me, but I wanted her dead, I-I.... I almost killed her......"

The last part came as a hushed whisper yet still, I heard it loud and clear.

Jennie closed her eyes and prepared herself as if she was expecting a hard blow, anticipating a violent reaction out of me.

But I wasn't anything near mad.

"Nini..." I say softly, reaching out to her. But she flinched at the contact, making me pull my hand out, out of impulse.

I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry for what my friend did to you. It's just that, a hunter killed her father back then, and from then on, she swore to kill every hunter insight. But I guess it was mostly my fault for not being able to stay by your side and protect you like what I have promised"

" Well , she does have a right to hate me. But what if.. what if she comes back with the intention to kill me again?" She questions carefully, manifesting a slightly worried look

I tried reaching for her hand again. This time, allowing me to take and sandwich it between my own.

I soothe with an assuring smile.

"We already talked earlier and she promised she would never lay a finger on you ever again"

I see her relax a bit, finally slumping down against the wall with feet now apart from her chest.

"Wouldn't the other wolves of this pack do the same? Surely, they will kill me once the news of a hunter inside their pack gets unleash"

"We are in Royal Silver pack" I apprised.

"Nice joke"

"I'm not kidding"

"Surely you are. Your pack was wiped clean years ago, remember?"

"Apparently, they survived and migrated to another country to start a new life, eventually they came back after knowing that the daughter of their former alpha was still well and alive; me"

"That former alpha is Marco Y/l/n" Jennie spat the words with hatred, her body shuddering as she glares at the wall vacantly.

"Hey, remember my promise?"

"What promise?"

"That if I become alpha, I'll make sure that we can be together without living in fear. I'll protect you no matter what"

"And your an alpha now"

"Exactly, members of a pack will never defy their alpha's orders. In this case, I'll proclaim that whoever hurt you or even try to kill you will be banished from this territory for good and will be considered as rouges. How's that for an inexperienced alpha?"

She snickers, finally cracking a smirk "Not bad, my big bad sexy alpha"

"Ooh.... I like that, my gorgeous luna" I wiggle my brows playfully, biting my lower lip.

Jennie cringes, her nose cutely crinkling upwards. "But seriously, is it fine for a hunter and a witch to stay in the territory of wolves?"

"Of course, as long as I'm in charge. In fact, we already have a room to stay- we can keep the whole fifth floor of the packhouse to ourselves. It has a bedroom, a kitchen, and a lounge, all thanks to my mom"

"Then, shall we conquer this room you're talking about and make use of it tonight, my sexy alpha?" Her gaze suddenly turned sharp as she averted them to me.

I gulped, my whole face abnormally heating up "W-what?"

"Tonight. Room. Sleep? It's better than sleeping in the hospital wait... what are you thinking about, huh?" Her eyes narrowed suspiciously, a smirk now playing across her angelic face.

"N-nothing, just- I.... nothing. Let's just go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 40.7K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
267K 10.4K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
65.5K 6.3K 126
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
56.5K 859 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...