𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾𝗶

By crimsonwrites08

When a sassy model and a ceo fall in love eachother but the fate had a different plan which made her hate him... More

Author's note
Characters
Ch1. Bestfriend?
ch2. Party
Ch3. Couple dance with him?
ch5. Proximity.
Ch6. Love and chaos?
Ch7. Caring Aakriti?
Ch8. Confession.
ch9. Date?
Ch10. kissing in the car?
ch11. Hospital.
ch12. who's this black hoodie guy?

Ch4. An unexpected meet.

1.5K 99 13
By crimsonwrites08

"She was so beautiful, so gorgeous. When she came to me, I turned and my whole world stopped. Only she has the capability to do that to me."
I was sitting in my office blushing and thinking about yesterday with that gorgeous girl.

The moment I shared with her, the warmth that was there between us. The way she was able to match me. The aura she expelled everything was perfect about her.
She is meant to be in my arms for sure.

I don't want to but damn! that body of hers. I know the moment we shared together was not enough..I didn't wanted to leave her.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.

I mean I never think about a girl for this long...

When the dance was over and we got separated I was about to ask her for her name but some people came between us. Maybe I saw her stumbling but before I could do something my phone rang. I picked it up and I got to know from my secretary that some important files are misplaced and If I don't reach the office in time the company would have to suffer big loss.

I never wanted to leave but I had to. I don't know how to describe the emotions I feel for her.

I was recalling all this when I heard a knock on my door .

"Come in ". I said.

" Sir, the shoot room is ready and the model is almost here." My assistant said.

"Yes I will be there in 5 mins." I said.

I picked up my coat and and got ready to go to the studio.

I was in the elevator when I heard some people talk about the model and they said she is so beautiful.

𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

They continued talking some shit and then one of them whispered to other.
"Tera toh moye moye hogya"

𝑊𝑡𝑓 𝑘𝑦𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑔𝑦𝑎? 𝑚𝑜𝑦𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑦𝑒?

They both laughed and I was confused what language he said.

I reached the location of shoot room and  opened the door when I saw a familiar woman greeting everyone.

They all looked in my direction and bowed "Good morning, PRESIDENT"

I nodded and the woman turned and our eyes met -

𝑂𝐻 𝑀𝑌 𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝐻𝐸𝑅. 𝑀𝑌 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷.

but how  is she here?

My assistant came near me and whispered "Sir, this is our new model and the model assigned for this shoot."

"WHAT!!" I said. Not that much loudly to attract attention .

" Yes sir, Is there a problem in the model ." My assistant Mrs. Meera said.

𝑁𝑎ℎ..𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡.
𝑃𝐸𝑅𝐹𝐸𝐶𝑇 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸.

I shaked my head to my secretary to say that I have no problem with her.

The preparation moved forward. They dressed the model and she came out of the dressing room.

Damn! My heart is racing. I am feeling all sweaty. Look at her she is looking like an angel descended from the heaven.

𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ.

She walked out wearing a white dress. She was looking so breath taking and so beautiful. Her face was done with light makeup.The dress hugs her body in the right places accentuating her figure which was driving me crazy.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦.

The shoot started and she started giving poses for the photoshoot. Each and every pose was enchanted, elegant and what not. I mean words are not enough to describe her.

I had a meeting but now I only wanted to look at her and admire her.

I was looking at her just then she noticed me and made a mistake.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑.

"Mam it is not like that please move to the right and bend a little forward." The photographer said and  went to her, held her hand to correct her posture. I could see she is uncomfortable.

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑑.

" yes mam like this." He said .

I wanted to stop him but people will get the wrong idea and will start making rumours which will cause her to feel uncomfortable.

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒.

Our eyes met again and she made a mistake again.

Today I have a shoot so I got ready and went to the place the shoot will be done. I am going there to shoot for a advertisement of their products.

I was greeting people when a person said to me that their ceo has came to greet me so I turned around to greet him.

I saw the man standing behind and-

𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇𝑇𝑇!??? HIM??

It was the guy I danced with in the club. He is the ceo? for real? I was embarassed remembering about the night flashbacks but at the same time blushing.

I saw her secretary say something to his being all close! and he shaked his head.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑.

The shoot began and I got dressed and when I came up he was looking at me.
I felt nervous.

The photographer started clicking pictures. He was standing there glancing at me.

𝐺𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜!! 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠. 𝐼 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.

Our eyes met and I made a mistake. The photographer corrected me and adjusted my posture and he held my hand..making me uncomfortable but then I saw him getting angry maybe because I made a mistake.

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑦𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝐼𝑅.

I made a mistake again. I never make mistakes but He is watching me...

The photographer was about to say something when the guy shouted.
"Can you stop making mistakes miss?"

I flinched at his voice. Why is he so rude? He was being all flirty and romantic with me last night. I somehow got hurt and avoided him.

"I am sorry" I said accepting my mistake.

he glanced at me and left.

I was feeling something for him just to hear him shout at me like that?

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡.

                              👁️👄👁️
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞❤️

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐞 (𝐢𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐢𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐡? 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐀𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐡𝐞 , 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐪𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐡𝐞😂❤️
1008 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 505K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
399K 25.2K 42
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...
871K 46.5K 47
(# 1st book of His series) 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...