๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง - ๐™‰๏ฟฝ...

By Johnny_Marky99

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ 11:45 ๐™ฅ๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ 11:45 "๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง" "๐™๐™ช๐™" A girl texts all her blocked... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ 
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ

๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š

12 1 0
By Johnny_Marky99

"Heejin let's goooooo" The tall boy yelled at his sister to hurry. "Hold onnn don't you see I'm getting my bad???" 

"No I don't see that Heejin if I did I wouldn't have said anything" Heejin rolled her eyes at the boy. "Wait for me in the car"

--------

"has Jaemin texted you?" Jisung looked at the girl who's focus was on the road. "Yeah he texted me today" Jisung rolled his eyes. "Why haven't you blocked him?" 

"Because it's not worth it it's not like we're anything.. Plus I'm over him."

"righttt..." Jisung muttered. The girl looked at him in shock. "What do u mean "righttt" I am" 

"Then why isn't he blocked?" He crossed his arms raising an eyebrow at the girl. "Like I said, It's not worth it" 

"Hm be careful with him. Chenle was telling me he has a girlfriend and surprisingly was lagging on her the same time he was texting you" Heejin looked at the boy and scoffed. "And that should concern me...?" 

"Don't you understand? He's obviously still in love with you" 

"I doubt it, he's too busy fucking around with other girls" 

"If you say so..." Jisung looked out the window. His phone suddenly rang. "Hello?"

"Where are you??" Heejin heard the boys voice and smiled. "Hii Chenle" 

"Hey heejin! HEEJIN??" 

"Yes Chenle, that's her name"

"shit you should have told me she's coming"

"what do you mean? Obviously she is she's our ride back"

"Jaemin's here that's why"

"You're kidding"

"No dumbfuck I'm not kidding"

"Everything alright?" Heejin looked at her brother next to her. He looked back at her and smiled awkwardly. "Jaemin's there.."

"You got to be shitting me"

-----------------

The two walked out the car closing their doors behind them. "You good?" The boy looked at his sister. "Yeah of course! Who's more excited to see their ex" Jisung laughed at the girl's comment. "Look, don't pay attention to him alright? Plus, Haechan and Jeno will be there so don't worry"

The girl smiled at her brothers reassuring words. They made it to the arcade where the boys were in front of. "HEEJIN!!" She heard the loud boy and smiled. "CHENLEEE" He ran to her and hugged her. 

"I've missed you! Jisung's been hiding you" Heejin laughed at the boy. "Not exactly hiding but torturing" 

"Hey! don't act like you don't bug me to play Roblox every single day" The boy fought back. "OKOKK" 

The girl looked behind the loud boys and locked eyes with the guy she's been hoping to see. "Hey heejin"' The boy smiled at her. She always found him attractive but didn't say much about him since that was her brothers friend. "Hey Jeno" She smiled back.

"YOO HEEJIN" The boy in he leather jacket yelled. "HEY HAECHAN" She felt the stare of another that she avoided. But to not make this awkward, she decided to be the bigger person. "Hey Jaemin" 

He smiled.

"Hey Jinnie" She rolled her eyes at him and scoffed. "don't call me that" 

He smirked at her. "Whatever you say, Jinnie" The boy knew what he was doing. She knew as well. "Um this is some weird tension" Haechan spoke. "Yeah...TO THE ARCADE" Chenle ran with Jisung right next to him inside as we walked behind.

-------------

"Heejin wanna play air hockey?" Jeno asked the girl who was sitting alone. "Don't you wanna play with the others?" The boy shook his head. "Nah they all suck and you're the only one not playing something" He smiled at her and held out his hand for her to grab. Her heart raced a bit at his sudden action.

 She held his hand and he helped her up. "Alright but don't start crying when you lose" Jeno chuckled at the girls confidence. "Huh we'll see about that."

"Yo Jaemin are going to play or not??" Haechan said grabbing the boy's attention. "Oh yeah" 

The three looked at each other suspiciously. "You really gotta learn how to stay loyal" Chenle said as he focused on the  basketball game in front of them. "What do you mean?" 

"You know what I mean, we seen what you did out there" Jaemin scoffed. "Are you serious? It's a stupid nickname" It was Jaemin's turn to play. Chenle moved out of his way for Jaemin to play. "Besides we broke up so it shouldn't mean anything"

"First of all, It's not some "stupid nickname" It's the nickname YOU gave her and second she obviously doesn't want to be reminded about the mistakes she made" Jisung rolled his eyes at the boy playing the game. 

"She's fine. Seems like she's enjoying her time with Jeno" The four looked over at the two laughing and playing the air hockey game. Clearly Jeno was winning.

"JENO YOU CHEATER  WASN"T EVEN LOOKING" "SEEMS LIKe A YOU PROBLEM" The two continued to laugh. 

The four were interrupted by a phone ring. "Hey babe"

"hii jaem"

"what's up daeun?"

"Nothing I was wondering what you're doing"

"I'm at the arcade with the boys"

"Mention your ex too!" Haechan added making Jaemin roll his eyes. 

"aww that's nice. are you coming tonight?"

"Yeah I'll be there"

"Okay! I can't wait. I'll leave you alone now bye I love you!"

"love you too"

Jaemin hung up the phone and placed it back into his pocket. "Hey are you guys ready to go? We can get something to eat and go to the house." Heejin said while walking over with Jeno behind her. 

"Yeah but we can't stay for long Jaem-" Jaemin interrupted Haechan as he was speaking. "No it's alright. We can stay" The four boys looked at him confused. "But you just talked to Daeun-" 

"I said it's alright" He glared at Chenle. 

"Uh alright then let's go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
202K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season