LovePop (lollipop x reader) O...

By Marlb_72

O/N was just like any other object. O/N was walking down the street to the grocery store when she saw a purpl... More

Chapter 1

305 8 4
By Marlb_72

O/N - Object Name
N/N - Nickname
===============================================================

Your POV

It was a regular day as I walked to the grocery store.

But when I arrived at the grocery store I noticed a purple lollipop walk out.

They glanced at me before walking away.

I haven't seen them around before.

They were...cute.

I shook my head and walked into the grocery store.

'Stop being a creep.' I thought.

As I walked in, I took out my phone to check the list of groceries I needed to get.

"Milk, cookies, butter..." I muttered quietly to myself.

It didn't take long before I got everything I needed.

I checked out and walked out of the store.

I enjoyed the walk home as I took in the scenery.

I walked past the park and saw a few kids running around.

I found it endearing and thought about what it would be like if I had kids.

I arrived at my apartment complex and reached into my bag for my keys as I went up a few stairs.

I lived on the 1st floor so I didn't have to go up so many stairs. Plus, I'm not really good with heights. Even though the apartment building only has 4 floors.

I felt my keys in my bag and grabbed them as I walked towards my apartment.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

I closed and locked the door behind me before placing my groceries on the counter.

I placed my keys on my key holder and placed my bag on the couch along with my phone.

I walked to my counter and started to sort out the groceries.

After I finished, I walked over to my couch to grab my phone and went to my room.

I laid on my bed and lazed in my room for the rest of the day since It was my day off today.

My eyes start to get heavy.

I turned off my phone and closed my eyes as I let myself fall asleep.

Honk mimimimimi
===============================================================
I'm going to sleepbehvskhvwjkevjkdhkvd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 6.2K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
47.9K 591 28
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY AND DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH THIS A FAN FICTION LANGS.
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...