Art Book -- Vol 2

By Vapid_Ink

A place for all my concept art, doodles, covers, and a bit of news on what I'm up to! More

Sketching Process!
Dreamseer -- Cover B
Dreamseer -- Concept Sketches
X-mas Card 2023!
Late V-Day art!
Pre-made Covers!
Practice Sketches
More Practice Sketches!
Sketches and Stuff

Dreamseer - concept art and cover

203 14 3
By Vapid_Ink

Hey everyone!

So my other artbook was getting a bit big so here's a new one. This one will most likely have more stuff about my newer stories too, while the other one has A LOT of Vigilante art, haha. 

Been working on a couple of new stories, one of which I'm just trying to finish the latest rewrite for and then there's this one I've been working on for a Tapas contest. I'll post the summary below!

Dreamseer: 

Dreams have shown Aster a future he knows he needs to change. Even if he has to marry a complete stranger to do so. Now he just has to convince Calixtus to accept his very sudden proposal.

He has six months to fix things and six months to figure out who is behind the events that haunt his dreams. All the while, he finds that his new husband was perhaps a better choice than he'd expected.

It's a fantasy romance that I'm actually kinda excited about, haha. Anyway, here's some rough concept sketches of the two mains, Aster and Calixtus!

And here's the cover I made for it!

You can probably tell I don't like drawing flowers, lol. Still pretty happy with how it turned out, given it was a bit of a rush job. Anyway, if anyone's interested in checking it out, just hit up my profile on Tapas!

Hope you all are doing well and have a great week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 4.4K 39
Seqeul to 'He's Just a Friend ((USUK))' Three months into Arthur and Alfred's relationship everything seems to be fine. Yet as different people they...
168K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
4.2K 94 14
He was like the quiet boy of the school, friends with the player of the school then one day the player came for a request, a kiss but why a kiss? He...
310K 21.8K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...