Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

2.1K 64 9
By Mygreysweater

After a week of not communicaing she had finally thought Alastor and her were just being friends for a few days or whatever that was. Maybe he was just being nice to her. She shrugged it off and put a smile on before stepping onto stage and performing in a blue flapper dress. After performing, she needed to go out and do other things so she left early. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?" A raspy sounding voice came from behind her, she turned around startled. The late moonlight illuminating his features, "Oh Alastor! You scared me!" She giggled and sighed releived. "I apologize y/n, My intention was to not startle you." He approached her with a wide smile as he held his hand out for her to take, she smiled and took it. He held it tight as they walked, "You never answered my question, love?" He said and glanced at her. "Oh right, sorry. I needed to leave work early since I have buisness to attend to." She said in a a bit of a hurry, forgetting she needed to go to the shop and purchase some things before they closed. Then she thought of how Alastor was always with her at night, it was a bit weird. He also acted as if they had known eachother for weeks, when they hadnt... "You best be careful then, you dont know if the killer is out tonight. might go for you next." He said in a sinister voice and paused. "He could be standing beside you right now." He said with a smile still on and a glnt in his eyes as he glared at you. Her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach. His facial expression then changed to an uplifted, cheery look, "Im just joking around with you dear!" He said and laughed out loud. She let out a breath she hadnt known she was holding in, "Alastor, really?!" She smacked his arm lightly and half-jokingly. "You scared me half to death!" Y/N furrowed her brows down in annoyance. "Haha ha! you should have seen your face love, pure terror!" He said, his eyes widening slightly as he said the word pure. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "whatever" she mumbled.

Alastor's POV✭
I watched her face go pale in horror. Wow, do I scare her that easily? This should be fun... "Im just joking around with you dear!" I said to 'reasure' her I wasnt the killer. It wasnt time yet, well it would have been, if only she hadnt looked at me before I swung at her. Im not sure what it is but I just cant do it when she stares at me with those eyes. I will kill her soon tho. I promise... I promised to myself I would. We then reached the store and entered, Im not sure why I walked with her all the way here. I had things to do, needed blood on my hands and clothes. I was nessecitating it. I held back from doing anything to hurt y/n at that moment, I wouldnt wanna see her hurt. just dead. well, maybe. He shrugged his thoughts off and slowly let go of her hand as she drifted off somewhere else in the store. He walked up to the cashier guy, the only other person in the store. "Hello my good sir! I need your assistance with something over there in aisle 12!" I gave him my friendliest smile. He nodded and walked around the counter, I glanced behind me to make sure Y/N was still in the same place as where he left her, safe and sound. He then followed behind the cashier quietly, sliding the knife out from tucked in his waist band, underneath his vest. SLASH SLASH SLASH. Alastor made sure he didnt scream. not bothering to clean up his mess he wiped his knife with his white gloves and tucked it in the hidden spot again. Sliding his gloves off the from the edges as he stared at the body. Not his best work but he needed some releif from all his stress. Plus the mans blood painted the yellow aisle floor beautifuly, made it less boring. He flipped the gloves inside out and tucked them in his pocket and turned around, walking away with his hands behind his back, humming a tune. The same tune he hummed was the one him and y/n danced to at the event. He thought about her for a moment, she was a good dancer, kind, smiled, pretty, and was easy to manipulate. Everything he loved in a woman. "Y/n, dear. Have you gathered all your things yet?" He asked. She turned around as she finished grabbing a loaf of bread and nodded. "Yeah... whats that on you?" What was what? His heart started to beat but he maintained his composure, "What is what?" She reached up and grabbed his glasses off of him and wiped a red smear off with her thumb, then putting them back on. resting it back on his nose. "Thank you dear." His smile widened and his eyelids lowering slighty at her. His heart starting to calm as she smiled and nodded. She looked down at the red on her thumb, not knowing where he could have got his glasses dirty like that and not noticed. she shurgged and wiped her hand on her dress. The blood not transfering so she would have to wait to get home and wash her hands to get the mysterious red substance off. "Shall we go pay" He questioned and took the things she held from her hands. "We shall."

Back to Y/N's POV✭

We approached the register but no one was there, "Al, did you see where the cashier went?" She turned to him, now noticing he took the things from her. He felt a bit of a rush flow through him as that nick name rolled out of her mouth, a slight heat to face but he didnt show it. "No my dear, how about we leave the money and bag our own items?" She nodded in agreement and grabbed a single bag as he put the food inside, "Thank you." She cheesed, she really loved this man. Even though they were just friends. He then reached in his pocket and pulled out a 5 dollar bill, "Alastor, I can pay for my own food." She said and rushed to take her own money out of her purse. He stopped her and put a hand over the one that searched inside the white bag. "I insist my dear, and how about I treat you to dinner tommorow as well?" He asked as he set the bill on the counter, not breaking eye contact with her. He didnt even know what came out of his mouth, why did he want to take her to dinner? As a date? His mind started to race, oh shit... no he was meant to kill her tonight, why was he making advances that all of him wasnt completley happy with? "Oh!" She blushed and pretended to think, even though she knew exactly what the answer was. "You may." She smiled and he nodded, his smile glisenting as he took the plastic bag from her arm and interlocked his fingers with hers. He held her hand tight and she took note of that. Almost as if he thought she was gonna run away from him like a little kid trying get the lolipop in the candy store front window. He seemed happy that he would be taking her to dinner tommorow. And truly, he really was.

You two arrived at your house, "Its not often I get such lovley company on these dark streets. Thank you darling for allowing me to take you home." That name is the same one he called you when he claimed you two were seeing eachother in front of your brother. Now she for sure wasnt sure if he was serious or not. "Of course al... if you ever need anything. call me." She smiled at him before closing her door behind her. He sighed contently. He was growing quite fond of her, but he knew she could never be his. Not as long as he continued killing people. If he killed her, he would feel bad for luis. he wouldnt do that, if he killed one, he would half to kill the other sibling. Lets try something new. why dont we try keeping them both alive and see where things go with y/n? Despite his morbid lifestyle, he found himself constantly thinking about her as the night grew later. He wanted to see her again, to talk to her more.... nothing wrong with a little stalking.. right?

He later arrived back at her house and knew exactly which window to go to, he quietly climbed ontop of the random wooden crates outside that he had moved perfectly to create steps up to her second floor window. He peered inside, his face going red as he saw her back to the window and slowly sliding her dress off. He had to refrain from dropping his jaw, so he focused on adjusting his glasses instead. All of a sudden a man entered the room with cash in his hand, she nodded and they shook hands. Did she just make a deal with him? are they gonna.. no, not on his watch. His smile lessened slightly, his eyebrows furrowing down in anger. How could another mans eyes dare lay on her body other than him? He couldnt hear what they were saying but she had all of a sudden slapped him and pointed towards the door, he got angry and put his hands on her, pinning her to the wall by her arms. He was fuming now. He had to enter her room in a well fashioned manner, the window was certainly not it. He got off the ladder and entered the house forcefully, walking calmly up to her room with a big smile on his face. He simply knocked on the door and then opened it, catching the two off gaurd, the man stopped with his hand mid air as it had neared her face. "I figured I would knock before entering. Now sir, that is no way to treat a lady." He said as he approached them slowly, then roughly grabbing the mans wrist off from her arm and held it tight. So tight he could probably pop it right off. "Now is it?" Alastor asked and tilted his head slightly and stared into the mans face, his eyes seemingly turning red as they burned through the guys eyes. He looked over at y/n quickly, then back at the man. he didnt want to kill him infront of her. "excuse us my dear, I will be right back." He let go of the man and gave him look that kind of said, 'if you dont follow me ill kill you', although he was gonna do that anyways. The two men stood outside in her backyard, the grass benath their feet. "You know, I do really hate those who cant show a little more respect to those of fairer means. Its rather distasteful." (iykyk) He said sinisterly, as if something else had taken over his body, he wiped his knife between his fingers before raising his hand and swing the steel blad right into the mans head. Inbetween the eyes. The man only screaming for a second until the sharp blade peirced through his skull. Slicing into whatever brain he had. "Like bad meat..." He said to himself in and unerving tone as he kneeled beside the man and stabbed him in the chest, then slicing downwards, spilling more blood onto the green grass.

He entered the house again after hiding the body, "You ok my dear?" He said as he adjusted his bowtie and wiped some blood off of his face. Her face dropped as she noticed the little redstains on his shirt and pants, he didnt always have those.. did he? Her skin turning pale as her eyes drifted up his body, landing on his face. His smile wide, his glasses crooked, his eyes less predator looking, and he was wiping a red substance from his cheek off with his thumb. A little similar as how you did to clean his glasses for him earlier that night. "What happened al...?" She asked as she turned red, now a little embaressed that she was half naked in front of him. He gently took her hands in his and smiled down at her, his eyelids half closed. He stared at her lovingly, "Dont worry my dear. Your safe now~" He said a in a low voice. She shook a bit but did feel a little calmer with that man out of her house, yet she didnt know how safe she felt with alastor in her room now. "ok..." She nodded, a bit afraid to ask more questions. Her hands trembling over her body to cover herself up a bit. "Dont cover yourself, You look stunning like that~" He smiled at her and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before leaving. He was becoming obsessed.

2248 words! I will try and get another chapter out tonight and sorry if it seems slow, TRUST THE PROCESS please lmao. Love you guys<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 135 16
1 2 3 . . . 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾~ 𝟣 𝟤 𝟥 . . . This is a story of a twisted love featuring, Alastor the radio...
162K 5.5K 36
COMPLETE! •───────•°•°•───────• "𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞�...
43.7K 1.2K 30
[SEQUEL TO ✨Only In My Imagination✨ Read book 1 first for better understanding🧡] Ever since Y/N was six years old, she dreamed of strange, grinnin...
35.1K 704 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...