☆ Creek Oneshots

By tabbyjay_1

Fluff, Smut, Angst, and other sections have been added to divide the parts!! Trigger warnings: Sex scenes, so... More

- Fluff Stories ☁️ -
Proposal
Dads
Red Racer
Double Date
I Love You
- Smut Stories 💦 -
Craig's Birthday
Coffee Shop
Cupcakes
Bored
Wet Dream
Home Alone
School
Caught
Detention
Construction Site
Sleepover
Pool
Top
uhh idk what to name this chapter but smut
- Angst Stories 🦔 -
Stranded
Prom
Nightmare
Cheater
Anxiety (Ft. Laura and Thomas)
A New Job
- Lemon Stories 🍋 -
Anniversary
Party
Truth or Dare
Work
Exorcise Him!
Tease
Home Early
- Requests 🦇 -
Face Reveal

Babysitting

1.8K 14 68
By tabbyjay_1

AGES:

Tweek: 16
Craig: 16
Tricia: 12

CRAIG'S POV:

I'm sitting on the couch watching TV while holding Tweek in my arms, and my mom and dad come up to us and say, "Boys, we're going out, and we're leaving you in charge of Tricia, alright?"

"Okay," I replied, "When will you be back?"

"Early tomorrow morning, and don't stay up too late." Mom answers.

"Alright, bye mom, bye dad!" I yell after them as they go down the stairs.

Shortly after, they leave, and Tricia stomps down the stairs, blocking the TV with her arms.

"HEY! CRAIG!" She shouts, "YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ME, YOU CAN'T CUDDLE YOUR BOYFRIEND THE WHOLE TIME!"

"Watch me." I respond dryly.

"Craig, we have to take care of Tricia!" Tweek gets up off the couch, then Tricia and him walk to the kitchen.

"C'mon, honey!" He shouts.

"UGHHHGGH!" I groan as I get up and follow Tweek to the kitchen.

"So, you two gays are talking care of me?" Tricia snaps.

"Yup, two extremely homosexual men are taking care of you." I joke.

Tweek slaps my face lightly.

"Shhhh!" I laugh.

"Tweek, you're adorable," I say, lightly hitting him back. "Craig Tucker, stop hitting my face this instant!" He giggles.

I smirk a bit and lightly hit him back.

"Tricia, I would suggest you go upstairs..." Tweek sighs.

She nods.

"Okay, Tweek."

She runs off as I pin Tweek down onto the couch with his hands above his head.

"Tweek..."

His eyes shot open.

"C-Craig, please don't do it..."

I begin taking his shirt off as he squirms beneath me.

Tweek puts his hands around my waist and pulls me down.

"Babe!~"

"So we're gonna do that, huh?" He whispers in my ear.

"Please..." I plead.

"Please what?"

"Continue~"

"You asked for it, Tucker."

Tweek begins sucking my neck and leaving hickeys.

I arch my back and he begins scratching it, rubbing his body against mine.

Then I get up.

"What are you doing?" Tweek asks.

"Teasing you," I reply. "Duh."

"Really, Craig?" He replies back, annoyed.

"That's payback."

"Hmph."

I run upstairs and knock on Tricia's door.

"Which gay boy?" She snaps.

I completely diss her question and ask, "What do you want for dinner?"

"I don't care." She snaps.

"Alright, fine. Come down in 10." I reply.

I walk downstairs and start making dinner. After that, I look for Tweek.

I can't find Tweek. Odd. I look around everywhere on the first floor and no sight of him. I walk upstairs and see him changing into a fresh pair of underwear.

I walk into the room and say, "Hey honey, what do you want for di-"

He looks up and screams "AGH! CRAIG! WHAT THE FUCK?"

He quickly falls down and scrambles around trying to cover up his junk.

I laugh. "What are you doing on the floor with no pants on?"

He fidgets around getting up with his underwear on. "I was changing!" He yells.

I smile. "Sure, honey."

"I'm not lying! I didn't get a chance to change this morning!"

I laughed. "Tweek, I understand if you had plans to do... Something else."

Tweek shakes his head aggressively, "ACK! NO! CRAIG, I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT!"

"Calm down, I was only joking."

"Promise you were joking?"

I nod, "Yes."

I look down, pretending to forget he isn't wearing any pants. "I'll just... Wait for you downstairs. Okay?" Tweek nods, instantly turning red the minute I turn to leave.

Wait, I've got an idea...

"Or...?"

I turn around and run up to him, cupping his face in my hands, and begin kissing him rapidly. He lets my tongue in his mouth and I push him against the bed, with faint moans escaping his mouth. As I begin taking his shirt off, I hear banging against the walls and, Tricia yells: "AYE! THIN WALLS! KEEP IT DOWN!"

I lay down next to him and let out a long sigh and just start laughing. I roll onto my side and look Tweek into his eyes.

"So, do you think you're ready?" I ask him.

He blushes and replies, "Y-yeah, I think so..."

I kiss him on the forehead.

"Baby, next weekend everyone will be out except me, maybe we could... hang out?"

He laughs, "God, Craig, you're such a dork..."

I stand up and point to my chest with my thumb, "Yup, that's me, baby!"

Me and Tweek go downstairs and find that Tricia is already sitting at the table. "Thanks for the food, asshat. You know how much I LOVE cold spaghetti leftovers." Tricia snaps.

"Hey, you said you didn't care!" I snap back.

"You just got me the first thing you could find so you could fuck your boyfriend!"

I scoff. "Okay, first of all, we didn't even fu-"

"Okay, guys! How about we eat now, huh?" Tweek interrupted.

"Good call." I whisper.

We all sit down and eat, and Tweek gets the silverware.

When he sits down, I casually place my hand on his inner thigh under the table. I start rubbing slowly as Tweek fake coughs.

"U-uhm, how's school Tricia? Anything interesting happening?"

She looks up from her food and replies, "No, not really. Boring, per usual. Why do you ask?"

"N-no reason just trying to start conversation!" He says, flustered.

I move my hand up further and Tweek bursts out, "Uh, I have to go to the bathroom!" He pushes out from the table and runs to the bathroom.

Trisha gives me the "death stare" and asks me, "What. Did. You. Do?"

"...Nothing."

"Stop lying, Craigory."

Before I could reply, Tweek returns to the table. I whisper in his ear, "You enjoyed that."

Tweek blushes. "You may be wrong, and you may be right."

After dinner, Tweek went up to change and me and Tricia sat down on the couch. "Why was Tweek so flustered at dinner?"

"Let's just say I'm good at my job."

"Answer my question."

I smirk.

"Fine. It's 'cause I was rubbing his thigh and he was hard. Like your answer?"

Trisha looks at me in disgust and runs upstairs, and passes Tweek as he walks down the stairs with my clothes on.

"You look so hot with my clothes on."

Tweek blushes and sits next to me. "You think so?"

"Yeah~"

"What would happen if we went down to your basement right now?"

"You tell me, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 318 22
Summer has ended and school begins again, Tweek a recently outed homosexual has to deal with the torment that surrounds him since he was outed. He wa...
111K 1.9K 13
"Derek..." I laughed not hesitating to run up to him, I launched myself into his arms, and we stood there holding each other, my feet barely touching...
60.3K 395 12
New cover. Woop woop. In the process of rewriting every chapter. Stick around for updates. {{These are old stories that are pretty poorly written, be...
907 6 9
everything in this book is canon the opposite sides story, please read that before reading this to understand the characters and storyline better als...