š’š®š§ š¤š¢š¬š¬šžš

By clown020

Love island 2023 āˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so... More

0.š¢š§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šŸ.ššžš° š¦šžšžš­š¢š§š š¬
šŸ.š„š±š©š„šØš«š¢š§š  š­š”šž šÆš¢š„š„šš
šŸ‘.š“š”šž šŸš¢š«š¬š­ š©ššš«š­š²
šŸ’.š­š”šž šŸš¢š«š¬š­ š§š¢š š”š­
šŸ“.š‰šžššš„šØš®š¬š²,š‰šžššš„šØš®š¬š²
šŸ”.šˆš­'š¬ š š¢šÆš¢š§š 
šŸ•.š…š¢š«š¬š­ š¤š¢š¬š¬
šŸ–.šƒššš­šž & š›š®š­š­šžš«šŸš„š¢šžš¬
šŸ—.š€šŸšŸšžšœš­š¢šØš§ššš­šž š¦šØš«š§š¢š§š 
šŸšŸŽ.š”š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš š¤š¢š¬š¬
šŸšŸ. š€ š§š¢š š”š­ šØšŸ ššš«š š®š¦šžš§š­š¬
šŸšŸ.š›šØš¦š›š¬š”šžš„š„š¬
šŸšŸ‘.š‘šžšœšØš®š©š„š¢š§š  šœš”šššØš¬
šŸšŸ’.š­šžššš«š¬ & šƒš«ššš¦šš
šŸšŸ“.ššžš° š›šØš¦š›š¬š”šžš„š„
šŸšŸ”.š€ššØš«šž š²šØš®
šŸšŸ•.š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§
šŸšŸ–.šŽšØš©š¬
šŸšŸ—.š‹šØšÆšž š²šØš®,š†šØšØšš›š²šž
šŸšŸŽ.ššžš° š›šžš š¢š§š§š¢š§š 
šŸšŸ.š‹ššš­šž š§š¢š š”š­ š°ššš„š¤
šŸšŸ.š„š±?
šŸšŸ’.šš«šØš¦šžš¬š¬šžš¬

šŸšŸ‘.š‹šØšÆšž š¢š¬š„ššš§š š«šžš®š§š¢šØš§

3.8K 124 29
By clown020

"And welcome to the couple that took the heart of everyone—Nalani and Noah!" Maya said with a smile, making the crowd and the islanders cheer and clap for the last couple that entered the scene with big smiles on their faces, holding hands.

Noah and Nalani sat down at the same table as Tyrique and Ella, whom they had seen almost every day since the show ended and when Nalani and Noah surprised them at Tyrique's house.

Debut of Flashback

Nalani and Noah hid in the dark with all the friends of Tyrique and Ella combined, waiting for the couple to come back from their date. Nalani and Noah had organized their welcome back party since they got back two days ago.

"Tomorrow we should_," Tyrique said, opening the door and turning on the lights, making everyone scream "surprise" and causing Nalani and Noah to pop confetti with big smiles on their faces.

"Wtf," Tyrique said, grinning, while Ella was too stunned to speak with her hand on her mouth.

The room echoed with laughter and joy as Tyrique and Ella took in the surprise.

Tyrique, still grinning, turned to Nalani and Noah. "You guys did this for us? Seriously?"

Nalani nodded, her eyes sparkling. "Welcome back. All from your favorite couple!" she said, wrapping her arm around Noah's waist.

Ella, recovering from her initial shock, couldn't help but smile. "This is so nice! You guys are the best!"

The group gathered around, exchanging hugs and congratulations. The energy in the room was infectious—a mix of joy, excitement, and relief that the surprise was a success.

End of Flashback

"How have you all been since you left the show? I've seen you a lot in magazines," Maya said, smiling.

"Yeah, we've been busy," Nalani said, laughing and squeezing Noah's hand as he looked at her with a lovesick expression.

"I knew your love would make it out of the villa," Maya said, making the couple smile.

"Nalani, how do you feel seeing Cali? Is it the first time you've seen her since your departure?"

"Yeah, I don't know why I haven't seen her around. It's like she's hiding or something," Nalani said, making everyone laugh and Cali look around embarrassed.

"I'm obviously still a little bit mad that we got our adventure cut short, but I made peace with it. I've been so happy on the outside with my man," she said, making everyone cheer at her words.

"Your man? Is it official now?" Maya asked with a big smile.

"Yes, it is," Nalani said, grinning back at Maya.

Debut of flashback

"Noah, where are we going?" Nalani said, giggling while blindfolded, and Noah was leading her somewhere after a date night.

"Don't worry, baby," he said, stopping, positioning her by her waist in front of something, and gently removing her blindfold.

Nalani blinked a couple of times, trying to adjust her blurry vision. When she was able to see more than lights and the beach, she saw the sign.

"Omg, Noah, are you serious? This better not be one of your pranks," Nalani said, grinning at Noah while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"No, baby, it's all real. Going on the show was the best decision I ever made in my entire life because it led us to meet. You're my other half, the first person I want to see when I wake up in the morning and the last person I want to see when I fall asleep. Every day, you find ways to make me feel like I hung the stars just by the way you look at me. I promise you that, as long as you want me, I will love and cherish you. You deserve the best, and I'm so lucky that you let me be the one to give it to you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Noah said with a smile and a glint in his eyes.

"Yes, one thousand times yes," Nalani said, kissing him, making him kiss back and squeeze her hips lovingly.

End of Flashback

"Congratulations!" Maya said, making the couple thank her. "Noah, do you think if you and Nalani had made it till the end, you would have won instead of Sammy and Jess?"

Nalani and Noah were sure that the votes were rigged because everyone on the outside was rooting for either Tyrique and Ella or Lochan and Whitney. So, imagine the shock when it was announced that it was, in fact, Jess and Sammy who won.

"I think that yes, we could have won instead of them," Noah said, making Sammy furrow his brows.

"Are you saying that your couple is better than mine or what?" Sammy said.

"That's not what I said, but take it how you want to take it," he said.

stunna🤭🤭

''How did you feel when Cali was eliminated by a public vote 3 days after Noah's departure with a 90% vote for her?'' Maya asked, being messy.

''I felt like it was karma doing its job,'' Nalani said, shrugging.

"Well, good luck with your 'perfect' relationship. Let's see how long it lasts when the real world hits you. Call me if you need relationship advice," Cali said.

''Shut up; you can't even keep a man for more than 2 days. Stop being bitter,'' Nalani said, ending the conversation.

The reunion continued peacefully, with the islanders sharing laughs, memories, and updates on their lives post-Love Island. Despite a few tense moments, the overall atmosphere remained positive. As the night progressed, the group celebrated the friendships formed on the show and addressed any lingering tensions.

It finally came to an end with a performance, and the islanders were able to leave the scene.

''Baby, I'm going to go to the bathroom; I'll be right back,'' she said.

''Do you want me to come with you?'' Noah asked, not wanting to be away from her even for a few minutes.

''It's okay; catch up with the others and listen for any tea,'' Nalani said, squeezing his hands three times and kissing him.

When she came out of the bathroom, she saw Cali on her right.

''What? Do you want an autograph?'' Nalani said, laughing at her own joke, and started to walk toward the other islanders, knowing that Cali was going to follow her. like always.

''I'm not scared of you; you might have a lot of fans, but I'm telli-'' Cali said, trailing behind her but getting cut off with Nalani raising her fist to Cali's face and stopping at 1 mm from her face, making Cali squeal and hide her nose with her hands.

''Uh, I thought you were not scared of me. Where did all of this energy go? You're lucky I'm feeling nice today,'' she said, laughing and walking away towards the rest of the islanders who were catching up.

''Baby, can we watch White Chicks again?'' Nalani said, drinking the milkshake Noah brought her because she was craving it.

''Of course, should we cook or order?'' Noah said while driving with one hand, and the other resting on Nalani's thighs.

''Order,'' Nalani said, taking his phone that had her face ID and going on the DoorDash app.

''Okay, baby, whatever you want,'' Noah said, squeezing her thighs and concentrating on the road.

Nalani looked over at Noah with a smile, still in disbelief that she had found the love of her life on a reality show.

The next chapter is the last one!

1260 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 299 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
450K 6.1K 62
Love Island 2021
37.1K 519 44
Hazel before the villa was just a work obsessed Fashionista, who also has a passion in modelling and dancing. But when her best friend puts her up fo...
679K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!