Notice Me SENPAI!!! (Kagamine...

ShizukaAoi tarafından

He loves his senpai but she doesn't seem to notice him! She loves her kouhai but she has too much of a poker... Daha Fazla

Senpai and I
Closing Distance
Fire Flower
(Omake!) Picture Perfect

Unexplainable Feelings

5.8K 182 90
ShizukaAoi tarafından

*Your POV*

This is a really bad idea. This is a really, really bad idea of a game.

I walked along the corridor of pitch black darkness with those thoughts in my head, shivering from the air-con I had accidentally left on. Being unaware of your surroundings was like being blind; anything could happen right in front of you but you can't see it. To cope with that fear, I leveled my breathing and felt about to find my way around. Finally I entered what seemed to be the storeroom, judging by the small door.

Against my will, I locked the small door and slumped onto the ground. My knees continued shaking and my breathing was still unstable. Once I've convinced myself that I was safe in the storeroom of my house, I calmed down considerably. That changed as soon as I heard the noise.

Some shifting of objects reached my ears and my fear escalated. I backed away into the corner, trying to identify the thing making all that sound. That sound, it's getting closer! I covered my ears and trembled violently. Someone, help!

"Senpai...?"

That voice... Len? The flash of a smartphone's light illuminated my figure and my eyes caught sight of the blonde-haired boy in the dim light. He had a look of pure shock on his face. I quickly turned my head away and tried to hide my fearful expression.

"F-Fancy seeing you here Len-kun."

Len didn't answer, instead he embraced me tightly. I had a sharp intake of breath as I squinted at Len. Kagamine Len was hugging me? His voice came out panicky and quite concerned.

"Senpai are you okay?! You look awful!"

"It-It's, uh, um..."

Wh-What do I do now?! While my head spun Len pulled away slightly to have a good look at my face using the light of his phone. I didn't attempt to resist, because there simply wasn't any point trying to hide my achluophobia. Len's forehead touched mine and he too looked a little worried.

"Senpai... it's okay. I'm here and there's nothing to be afraid of."

So kind, those words. Those words seemed to wash away my fears, enveloping my heart in a blanket of warmth. I smiled meekly at Len and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Len... thanks..."

I couldn't see his face, but he sure seemed grateful since his hands wrapped themselves around me once more. I welcomed his arms and automatically my hands wrapped around him like a vice grip. Only the sound of our breathing and his scent was all I could think about in there. We hugged like that for a couple of minutes in peace when the door opened, revealing Miku and Rin in the darkness. Both Len and I jumped in fright and broke off quickly as we met with their grins.

"Ohohoho~ what do we have here?"

"I-It isn't what it looks like Rin!"

"Sure you say that Len, but (y/n)-senpai what do you think?"

"There's nothing to think about. Len was just comforting me, that's all."

Was that really just it? I felt incinerated by my words more than I thought I would be. Looking at Len's face didn't help; he looked somewhat miserable at my reply.

Screw myself and my stupid pride.

******

*Len's POV*

I felt down basically most of the time, but I never showed that on my face. If that was how Senpai felt then I had to accept it. I can't just suddenly hope that Senpai might start to notice me; Senpai is like that after all. Everything simply held no meaning for her.

The thunder outside stopped me from sleeping, so I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. There I saw Senpai, making a cup of hot cocoa for herself. Her (e/c) orbs turned towards me.

"Can't sleep, Len?"

"Yeah."

I wanted to note how (y/n)-senpai had dropped the honorifics, but I knew better than to ask. I mimicked her actions, produced another cup of hot cocoa as well and joined her at the table. Her eyes were averted away from me, staring intently at the table. So really, nothing had changed at all. I sighed to myself and took a sip of the hot cocoa. It tasted as bittersweet as my life right now.

"Senpai why are you avoiding me..."

I glanced to my right and saw Senpai looking quite baffled. Could it.. I had actually blurted it out?! Len you idiot! I scolded myself as I stirred the drink quickly while Senpai turned away again. Suddenly, she spoke.

"... I'm not... avoiding you..."

"? But... you are?"

Senpai kept quiet for a while and played with her drink. Her face changed to one that hinted sadness.

"Do I really seem that way? Sorry... I didn't mean to."

"Didn't mean to?"

Senpai actually looked troubled and hesitant. Finally, she seemed to have made up her mind and continued.

"... Yeah. Actually I have the tendency to hide my emotions from people. Ah, it's not like I hate you or don't trust you, it's just that I feel safer if I do that. I guess you can say that I'm just a scaredy-cat on the inside..."

Senpai hid her face underneath her bangs. I couldn't believe it. (Y/n)-senpai's stoic personality was her weakness as well? Wait, then Senpai isn't actually as cold as I thought she would be. Senpai... Senpai might actually...

"S-Senpai!"

Perhaps my voice had came out too loud; she jolted and turned towards my direction. I was confused myself too. What am I trying to say here? I've got no control over my mouth and suddenly blurted.

"Senpai! What if, what if I said that I... towards Senpai... I love you?!"

I yelled out the last words along with the thunder which shunned out my voice. Damn it! Senpai gave me a quizzical look.

"Ummm I'm sorry but... can you repeat what you said?"

How embarrassing!

"I-It's nothing, nevermind..."

I wanted to crawl back to the room and cry. Senpai didn't hear me! Now I'll have to find another opportunity to confess to Senpai! On the other hand, I also felt relieved.

What if Senpai shot my feelings down? I would never be able to recover from that!

******

*Your POV*

What was Len trying to say?

This one question kept you rolling about in bed, while Miku and Rin had fallen asleep like logs. It seemed important to Len somehow and... it almost sounded like a c-confession...

My face flushed crimson and I buried myself further into the pillow. Baka, that's impossible! Len saw me as nothing more than a Senpai! That is, I would believe that to be the case if those incidents hadn't happened.

Maybe Len was just being kind. Yes, that's it, he was naturally nice to everyone. Why should I think that I'm the only one being treated in a special way? God, I'm an idiot.

If I were to ever confess to him, what would happen?

What if he shot down my feelings? I would definitely never recover from that!

******

*Len's POV*

"You accidentally took (y/n)-senpai's book back home with you?!"

I cursed that while Rin gave me an apologetic look. Although Rin was the older twin, sometimes our roles would get reversed.

"Sorry Len but can you return it to Senpai please?! I have to finish this homework! Please!!!"

Rin worked her puppy-dog eyes at me. I sighed to myself, it wasn't as if I didn't want to see Senpai or anything anyways. Giving back Senpai's sketchbook sounded like another opportunity to meet with Senpai.

"Fine! Hand it over!"

"Yay~ ! Thanks Len you're the best!"

I took the sketchbook and headed over to Senpai's class. While I walked, I flipped through the book and I had to admit: Senpai is an art genius. One particular drawing caught my eye, which was a guy sitting underneath a tree, gazing at a castle in a distance. Every tiny detail was done with precision and shaded carefully. I shut the book close when I entered Senpai's class, pausing at the entrance and gingerly looking around. There was Senpai, and a blue-haired guy having his lunch with her. They were having a nice chat and occasionally Senpai gave him a rare smile. Suddenly I felt suffocated. Wasn't that Kaito Shion, one of the popular kids who had girls crushing all over? Senpai... what if she already had a crush on Kaito Shion? Senpai's eyes caught me at the door.

"Hey Len, why are you standing there? C'mon in."

I stiffly walked towards them and forced myself to smile at Kaito.

"Hey there (y/n)-Senpai, ....Kaito-senpai..."

"Hi Len! It's been a while! (Y/n) and I were just talking about you earlie-"

"Kaito! Shut up!"

Senpai punched Kaito's shoulder lightly while he laughed. The sick feeling I had grew. They were on first-name basis, and it was obvious that they were very close. The one who is worthy to be with Senpai... isn't me. There isn't any place for me beside (y/n)-senpai.

"Len?"

"Here's your sketchbook Senpai, Rin accidentally took it yesterday.... See you later Senpai, Kaito-senpai..."

I fled from that class, feeling like a wreck. What was the point I stayed there anyway?

The one Senpai needed... isn't me.

******

*Your POV*

I stared at the back of the blonde-haired boy before he disappeared. Usually he was a bright person who could always light my day, so why did he look so sad?

Seeing him so down made me feel down too for some reason.

I couldn't let that bother me, so I decided to search for someone that might know what was bothering Len, which was Rin. However, Rin seemed to not know anything.

"Something's bothering Len?"

"Yeah, he kinda looked down after he left my class somehow. I thought you might know why somehow."

"Hmmm... Ah! Hey Senpai what happened before that?"

"I was with Kaito...? What's that got to do with anything?"

Rin's eyes grew wide and she giggled to herself uncontrollably. Students nearby stared at Rin as if she was crazy and so did I. When she had finally calmed down she finally choked out.

"That idiot Len! It's a misunderstanding! Senpai you should chase after Len and tell him that Kaito's your cousin. He doesn't know that!"

"? Why-?"

Rin pushed me out of the class and towards the hallway.

"Just do it, I'm sure this will make him feel better! You'll see!"

She left me no room for doubts. In the end I reluctantly agreed and chased after the blonde-haired boy. I had an inkling where he might have gone to.The rooftop, where Len often seek for comfort there.

It was also where I first met Len.

A/N: Picture credits goes to owner/ artist~ :D

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17.2K 427 21
Sequel to Wait For It. Pippa's struggles as a single parent and coping with the loss of her fiancé Steven. Lin sees her struggles and attempts to...
180K 5.1K 24
-Discontinued and Unfinished- Skeleton brothers Fresh and Unfresh have never gotten along. Especially when it comes to sharing things. So, when both...
18.1K 621 9
After all the mayhem, Nagisa and you attempt to get back to your original assassin class. Exams are coming up and all of ya'll are trying your best t...
20.5K 299 3
Yn strong and a good leader y/n is rich af cause y'know She knows Baji and chifuyu And also is friends with Tenjiku 😊