Hunter no Supernatural Vol.1

By TurtleMansionStudios

The current year is 1950 in Japan. About 1,000 years ago, realities and otherworlds first began to collide wi... More

Notes
Chapter 0 (VAGABOND ARC)
Chapter 1 "New Home"
Chapter 2 "Tournament!?"
Chapter 3 "The Tournament!"
Chapter 4 "Unexpected Occurances"
Chapter 5 "Special"
Chapter 6 "Winner of the Tournament"
Reading Break! Kenjiro Uchida: Info
Chapter 7 "The Unusual Search Party"
Chapter 8 "Hidden Power"
Chapter 9 "Family"
Chapter 10 "The disappearance of Kinin"

Chapter 11 "New beginning to the end of a chapter"

9 0 0
By TurtleMansionStudios

As time progressed and the children got older, their friendships tightened, and their abilities strengthened. About a few months passed ever since Kinin and Saruto's disappearance, and everyone went up a year in age. Rayochi, Kenjiro, Osami, and Kokona were now aged 13, and Sukenya was now 11. Saruto would've been 16, Kinin would've been 15.

Outside of the orphanage stood Giroshige, Rayochi, and Kenjiro. The cool breeze was blowing as the sun beamed down on the grass. It was a standoff between two kids and their sensei.

Giroshige: "Alright. Come at me." Immediately, both Rayochi and Kenjiro came charging at Giroshige. Kenjiro used Rayochi as a jump pad involuntarily and then threw a kick at Giroshige's head. Giroshige blocked it with ease using his forearm. Kenjiro threw another kick mid-air, and Giroshige blocked it with his other forearm. Rayochi noticed how occupied Giroshige seemed and decided to go for his lower body. Rayochi tried to strike a punch at Giroshige's gut, but he swiftly jumped backward and avoided the strike. Kenjiro and Rayochi decided to launch many attacks at Giroshige, Kenjiro attacking the upper body and Rayochi going for the lower body. It was almost like they were in sync.

But every single attack they launched at Giroshige either missed or got blocked by one of his arms. In the end, they were unsuccessful in beating Giroshige in this brief training spar. Rayochi and Kenjiro both grew too tired to even keep going, and they laid on the in the grass catching their breathes. Little did any of them know that during this entire spar, they had a secret admirer. That person is Kokona. Though she watched the entire fight, she mainly had her eyes fixated on Rayochi.

Even more timed progressed. And as it did, the family continued to thrive and have fun together. They'd have game nights, they'd train, they'd play, they'd eat nice meals together, and all was indubitably well. It was one specific night when Giroshige wanted to speak with Rayochi privately. So he called him into his room. When Rayochi walked in, Giroshige was shirtless, and Yuno and Mizuni were both tucked in bed sound asleep, presumably naked.

Rayochi: "G-GAAAHHH!!! A-AM I INTRUDING OR SOMETHING!? THIS SEEMS REALLY UNWHOLESOME!" Giroshige chuckled, his muscles defining in the lamp light.

Giroshige: "I want to talk to you about something. It won't be too long before you are 14 and have your right to leave this place. I have talked to everyone else about this, but you." Rayochi looked confused, showing the intrigue that began to grow inside of him.

Giroshige: "What is something you want to accomplish in your life? Do you have a goal or something?" Rayochi's eyes lit up.

Rayochi: "Ahh yes! I do have a goal! To find my family! I know they are out there somewhere! And i will deal with whoever abducted them!!" Rayochi shouted enthusiastically.

Giroshige: "Shh not too loud. They are sleeping." Giroshige signaled towards Yuno and Mizuni, who were sound asleep, Mizuni using Yuno's chest as pillows.

Rayochi: "S-Sorry.."

Giroshige: "Don't worry bout it, kiddo. Anyways, in order to accomplish and achieve that goal, you must become strong. You must learn to harness your power. And maybe become a supernatural hunter."

Rayochi: "S-Supernatural Hunter?" Giroshige nodded.

Giroshige: "mhmm. One who is made to protect humanity against the evil forces that have stole our planet from us. Or rather in the process of stealing it."

Giroshige: "When you turn 14, I want you to leave with everyone else. I have already referred you to a licensed sensei you'll have to find. I want you to become strong and protect others."

Giroshige: "You have a special power...use it to your advantage kid. Okay?" Giroshige roughly pat Rayochi on the head.

Rayochi: "Ow! Okay yeah i get it!"

Giroshige: "Alright then. You can run along now."

And then that time had finally come. The year was 1950. All of them were now 14. Except for Sukenya, who was age 12. Rayochi, Kenjiro and Osami stood at the front door of which was open. Giroshige, Shigetsu, Sukenya, and Kokona stood in front of the three from inside of the mansion.

Shigestu: "Welp...it's finally that time for you grown folks to start your own journeys."

Kenjiro: "Bout time... I couldn't wait to leave this damned place." Osami lightly punched Kenjiro in his arm.

Rayochi: "Master Giroshige, Master Shigetsu! It was a wonderful time! I'm glad i was able to spend my years here!" Rayochi said before bowing in front of them. Sukenya looked in awe.

Giroshige: "G-Glad we had the chance to raise you for over 600 days..." Giroshige said playfully with a hint of sadness in his voice. It was almost like he was trying to hold back tears of something. For once in a lifetime, his face wasn't so tense and serious. But rather gentle and sentimental.

Osami: "Yes! Thank you so much for taking care of me as well! I had so much fun~!" Osami shouted.

Kokona: "..." She looked sad and timid. She kept sneaking glances at Rayochi whilst blushing profusely.

Rayochi: "You guys take care now okay?"

Kenjiro: "They're not the ones leaving to go out to a world of dangerous creatures! We are you idiot!" Rayochi glared at Kenjiro before bursting.

Rayochi: "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS STARTING SOMETHING!!" Rayochi yelled. Before he knew it, something grasped onto his left leg. It was Sukenya. She wouldn't let go as she looked up at him with big, tearful puppy dog eyes.

Sukenya: "N-No..go..." She whined. Her speech is still very broken. Rayochi grinned as he chuckled, patting her head.

Rayochi: "Now, now Sukenya. We have to go. Let Giroshige and Shigetsu take care of you properly!" Sukenya looked at Giroshige, then back at Rayochi and shook her head.

Giroshige: "It's fine. You can take her with you. Just take amazing care of her."

Rayochi: "B-But...she's a supernatural, right? Doesn't the sun irritate her?"

Giroshige: "I thought you'd know by know that she can turn invisible for long periods of time!" Rayochi thought to himself.

Rayochi: "S-She can!? That explains a lot, actually." *Flashback to when Rayochi saw his washcloth flying away by itself*

Rayochi: "Heh, did ya hear that Sukenya? Looks like you can come with me!" Sukenya giggled and became euphoric, snuggling up against Rayochi as he play fought her.

Shigetsu: "Alright then. Looks like you guys are just about ready to head out. Please be safe, remember to do your hygiene, and become strong!" The three nodded determinedly as they proceeded to walk out the door.

Kokona: "R-Rayochi-Kun!"

Rayochi: "Huh?" Rayochi subtly looked up. And as he did, Kokona came speed walking towards him, placing both her hands on his cheeks and passionately kissing him on the lips. They're bodies pressed up against each other's, Kokona's big newly grown breasts squished into Rayochi's chest.

She pulled away from the kiss and looked away shyly, unable to make direct eye contact. Rayochi was stunned and couldn't move, Shigetsu was jaw-dropped, Giroshige was shocked, Osami stood there in awe, Kenjiro didn't care whatsoever, and Sukenya didn't have a clue of what just happened.

Kokona: "Th-Thank you...Rayochi-Kun.."

Rayochi: "Goodbye for now...Kokona!" Rayochi shook off the shock and embraced it, smiling at Kokona.

Kenjiro: "We can go now right?"

Rayochi: "Yes...let's get going." Kokona stood infront of Shigetsu and Giroshige as they all waved bye at the three who turned their backs on the orphanage. There they went off, to find their senseis and start a new journey...

[END OF THE VAGABOND ARC]

Next time on Hunter no Supernatural...

[SENSEI TRAINING ARC]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
394K 19.8K 84
Caught in the crossfire of a quirk war, pro-hero and Symbol of Peace Deku is captured. Saved and returned to a hospital, his body goes missing and he...
64 0 13
Shaun Cross a young 14 year old growing up in Valentine Village eastern boundary of the Casentino a huge Kingdom found 30 miles away from the village...
23 0 8
The New World. As its name implies, a land filled with the Unknown. To some, a treasure trove of discovery and riches, to others, the thrill of adve...