Alexia putellas one shots

By alexiapp11

one shots of alexia !! give me more ideas, follow my tumblr @alexiapp More

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐭. 𝟒
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 !!
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐞
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐬
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐭.𝟑

1.4K 24 0
By alexiapp11

𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑𝗂𝖺 𝖯𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: swearing,  angsty so buckle up (dm me about how you feel about this fic or alternative endings !! i'm lowkey thinking about making this a book on wattpad and a series !!)
   Mapi ended the call, "𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!" you said frozen in your position  shocked from what just occurred. "𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮" the blonde said with a sympathetic look on her face. "𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 , 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠" you said trying to explain your frustration.
   "𝐲/𝐧, 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨" the blonde said trying to comfort you. It made me happy that someone actually cared for me, Mapi cared about my mental health, and my opinions. I haven't felt wanted for months now, that's all i strived for, after bad history's with multiple exes. It already hurts that it's happened again.
    "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" you said maintaining eye contact with sincerity in my voice. "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮" Mapi said, this made me emotionally i reached in for a tight hug. Mapi patted my back as comfort. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡." mapi said with a smile on her face. "𝐎𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧" i said beating myself up for forgetting, dreading tomorrow, dreading seeing her and having to explain myself to our teammates
   "𝐘/𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞" Mapi said trying to reason with me. "𝐍𝐨 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬" you said as you let out a deep sigh, stuck in a day dream. You were  snapped out of it when Mapi clapped her hands "𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲/𝐧, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝 !". Mapi said reasoning with me. I frowned
     "𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭" you said in guilt. "𝐍𝐨 𝐲/𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞" the blonde said. "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬" You said with a smile tilting your head to the side.
    "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚" Mapi said in a trance as she looked at you.

Fast forward to the next morning, You and mapi woke up and got ready. You were dreading today's events, You wanted peace, your heart felt heavy. The hurtful things Alexia said were coursing through your head, the names she called you. You walked out to the living room to grab your toothbrush and saw Mapi in the kitchen. "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚" Mapi said with a smile on her face, You sent a light smile back
   "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢" you said in return "𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞" she said lifting up your cup waving it around a little with a teasing smile on her face. 
"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮" you said picking up your pace rushing to the kitchen to grab your coffee and give mapi and hug and a friendly kiss on her cheek. The blonde giggled "𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞" She said playfully pointing her finger at you. You let out a nod as you took a sip of your coffee and grabbed your things to get ready. After brushing your teeth and getting things ready you headed out to the living room for Mapi's turn.
      She came out with a smile on her face and said "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨" she said with sympathy "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" you said smiling at the tattooed woman. You've been smiling a little recently since you've been here. "𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚" she said wrapping one arm around your shoulder as you walked out with your practice bags.

Fast forward to practice, You were really nervous to walk into the locker room in fear of seeing Alexia. She was the last person on earth you wanted to see right now.
     You and Mapi walked in together saying 'Hello' to people as we walk in, as we walked into the locker room and settled down, we heard footsteps walking through.
   My heart dropped to my stomach, Your face drops from the smile that was once on your face. You looked like a 'deer caught in headlights' and  in came Alexia.
  You suddenly felt sick, and you were uncomfortable your palms felt sweaty and your heart was beating fast. You felt a pair of eyes on you and you were correct, it was in fact Mapi's eyes on you. Looking at you with concern written all over your face. Alexia making no effort to greet anyone when she walked in a stoic look on her face.
   As soon as you made eye contact with the hazel eyes you've been dreading all night and morning, you quickly got up not wanting any confrontation. Alexia seeing you rush to get out of the locker room decided to follow you persistently trying to get the opportunity to talk to you to explain herself.
     Mapi not wanting to make a scene cursed under her breath "𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫!" the blonde not knowing what to do scrambling to gather you and her things knowing this might not end well, heading  to try and stop Alexia.
"𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭" the hazel eyed woman said yelling out for you. This made you picked up your pace "𝐘/𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she said trying to get your attention. Alexia continuously trying to get your attention yelling pulled you into a random room. "𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞" you said pleading tears starting to spill down your face. Alexia taking her hands off of you. "𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧" Alexia said trying to catch your face to make eye contact.
   You tried avoiding Alexia, "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐀𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 ! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞"  You said through tears trying to find a way to escape this situation. "𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝" the blonde said putting her hands together in a begging position. "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 ! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭" You said now raising your voice crying in frustration and hurt. "𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 ! 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐱, 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚" the blonde said now crying "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐲/𝐧" Alexia said in confusion. The audacity the she had to say that?!?
  After all the horrible things she said to someone she supposedly loved, to the person she spent 2 years with ? After she hurt me and took me 3 steps backwards, and saying she needed a fix after her injury when i tried to be the most supportive girlfriend i could be. "𝐇𝐞𝐲 ! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚" You said pointing your finger lecturing the tanned women standing in front of you. As you finished your sentence Mapi bursted through the door.
  The tattooed woman pulled you aside and brought you in a hug as you started to sob trying to catch your breath, stuffing your face in Mapi's neck holding onto her tight for comfort. "𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭! 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲!" Mapi said raising her voice at the Catalan woman.
   "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢?" Alexia said now frustrated. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝" Mapi said rubbing your back to quiet down your sobs not wanting to make a scene to further the stress of your teammates seeing. Alexia decided now was not the time seeing how distressed you were. Alexia started to walk out tears running down her face. She paused her movements as she stepped towards you and Mapi. "𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚..." she said which came no reply from you only a glare coming from mapi as she held your head.
   "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" and she was met with silence again and took that as a sign to leave. When you heard the door slam you started to cry even harder. Mapi trying to shush you and calm you down "𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲" she said trying to calm down. You breath started to get heavier, you couldn't keep it steady it felt like you were have a panic attack. "𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚" She said trying to calm you down. As you started to breathe in and out match Mapi. She shushed you again and you said
     "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬" you said trying to calm down. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 ? 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟" You nodded.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

𝐄𝐊𝐊 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 !! 𝐃𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 351 61
Wednesday aesthetics, preferences and one shots!
31.2K 687 19
Random One Shots of WOSO players... Please feel free to leave any suggestions on my wall and I'll see what I can come up with x Also PLEASE tell me...
52.5K 561 26
one shots/imagines. requests are open! please leave any requests in the comments of the first chapter. i'll do my best to complete as many as i can...