The love story(ZoroxReader

By TheAnimeFanIsAlive

Hello this is my first story i ever made, im not so good at english so please try to understand what im writi... More

Joining The Crew
The Accident
At The Island
Zoro x reader(lemon)
The burning village
Telling the crew ur secret
Note
Going Back To The Crew
Playing in the forest
Note
Another Note
Its snowing!
Sorry
Its now summer again + Getting kidnapped
The crew will save u!
To the next island!
Skypiea + meeting Ace!
Breaking news

Ur starting to fall in love

42 1 0
By TheAnimeFanIsAlive

Usopp, Robin, Nami and Chopper asked what happend on the island. Luffy told them everything. They get choked. But at least u were ok.

Time skip~

It been 8 months since u joined the straw hat crew. U been feeling allot of feelings for Zoro. U wanted to tell someone about how u feel about Zoro. So u go to Nami and Robin. "Nami, Robin I need help I don't know what to do. I think I'm in love with Zoro but I don't know how to tell him" u say to Nami and Robin. They both look at each other and say "Don't worry we will help u". U smiled and thanked them. Nami and Robin told everyone on the crew besides Zoro ofc. Nami and Robin made up a plan. Me and Zoro didnt know abt the plan. Because we didnt know it was a plan. 

Zoros POV:

"Usopp!" "Yeah what is zoro?" Usopp said. "I have a strange feeling for F/n, everytime im around her i feel happy and that i want to kiss her so badly." I said to Usopp. "Thats bc ur in love with her Zoro" he said "mmh okay thank u Usopp" i said to him "ah no problem Zoro" he said then. I left and went to the bathroom. I saw F/n shower, we looked at each other. I saw that she was blushing, i was blushing too. I ran out and closed the Door, my nose was bleeding bc I was blushing so much. Nami came up to me and asked what happend. I told her and the bursed out laughting. Then she left.

End of Zoros POV 

Namis POV:

I bursed out laughting when Zoro told me what happend. 10 min after F/n came up to me and said the same thing as Zoro said. She was blushing so much. Then i went to the otjers on the crew and said that we could go to a close island it would only take 5 min to get there. We went to the island and Luffy told F/n and Zoro to say at the ship.

End of Namis POV

Zoros POV:

"Mmh im going to tell her how i feel..." I thought for myself. After the crew left i went up to F/n. " f/n i have something to ask u" I said to her "what is it zoro?" F/n said to me with a smile on her face. "I-i like u" I said to her while trying to hide my blush. She said to be with a blush on her face "Z-zoro, I -i like u too" i asked her is she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I grabbed her and kissed her. She kissed me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731 9 12
hey I've been waiting a long time to make this but please remember this story has lemons 🍋(sus content) I will put a warning before and a reminder a...
315 11 9
Hello everyone this is my first ever fanfiction so fill free to judge me criticize my mistakes or share opinions :) Second, some parts of the story I...
30.1K 1.1K 17
WARNING. May contain lemon. This is my first fan-fiction. Don't be too mean. comment any mistakes. Any requests send me a message. I do not own the c...
90.3K 1.8K 28
Hello everyone! this is my very first story! So sorry if its not good...Anyways lets get started! If you don't have anything nice to say keep it to y...