Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Pa...

By thedoctorgonepale

Have you ever experienced something truly Bizarre? Do unexplainable things happen to you that you just can't... More

(Bizarre Bios)¹
F-The Police
(Bizarre Bios)²
All Aboard The Bizarre Express
(Bizarre Bios)³
The Pheonix
(Bizarre Bios)⁴
Blinding Lights
Blinding Lights: Act 2
Blinding Lights: Act 3
(Bizarre Bios)⁴+¹
JoJo's Bizarre Christmas Special
(Bizarre Bios): Special
Mr. Magpie
(Bizarre Bios)⁶
DARE
DARE: Act 2
(Bizarre Bio's)⁷
Pillar of Nature
Mother's day
Mother's Day; Act 2
(Bizarre Bio's)⁸
We all Love Rock N' Roll

(Prolgue): Paint It Black

794 20 44
By thedoctorgonepale

It was a cold summer day. A young man stood by the window, looking down from the second floor of his joint-owned detective agency.

A dirty blond, he wore a button-up shirt with yellow lines and a dark rose pattern on his shoulders. His black tie had a strange eye pattern and had two necklaces coiled around it. One was a J, the other, some odd pendant.

(Bizarre Investigator: John "JoJo" Jostar)

John:!

Seeing women walk by, dressed in their summer clothes, he turns his head, until his darkness goes.

Anyone who saw him thought he was creepy. Anyone who knew him thought he was bizarre. Usually, his aura was balanced out by his brother and partner in the business, but he was currently busy with a different job, and with no determined time of returning.

(Ding-a-ling)

The door to the office opened. A customer had arrived which caused him to spin around and leap onto his desk, surprising the young woman.

Woman:!

John:!

John:(mutters) Early twenties...Natural blond... 165cm...

Girl: Uhmmm... Hi... I'm Annie...

He made deductions of the woman in a blue shirt and maroon-red blouse.

(Lady in Need; Annie R. Ukei)

John: Hello Annie. If you need the bathroom, then it's back where you came from on the door to the right.

Backing up, John hops to the floor, leaving nothing but his head visible.

John:.... You're still here...

Annie: I-I need help... I hear you deal with... Weird... And uhm... Bizarre things...

John: Mysteries. But if a thing is the cause... Then I guess you're right...

Annie:... C-Can you help me?

John: Depends. What do you need help with?

Annie: I... I think I'm being haunted...

John:?

Annie: I keep getting this feeling as if someone is always right behind me...

Annie: There hasn't been a moment where I didn't feel as if someone was undressing me in their head...

Annie: Thinking about a plethora of vile things to do to me...

John: Do you have a "Always Fans" or any social media where you post pictures of yourself?

John: Because chances are you're just paranoid over something happening far from you.

Annie: No! I don't have anything like that! I only have "Ibook" to see funny animal videos!

John: Then what makes you think you're haunted and not being stalked?

Annie: My breast...

John:(shock) They told you?!

Annie: No! They've grown a cup larger in two days!

John:?

Annie: My hair is also different... I'm not a natural blond... I'm brunette... But no matter what I do, my hair keeps turning blond...

John:(mutters) Not a natural blond...?

John: Hold on...

John:(mutters) 165 cm... C cups... Long, below the shoulders hair... Features are all considered to be the most attractive measurement for the respective categories...

John:(mutters) Except for blond... Brunette is considered sexier than blond...

Annie: What are you muttering...?

John:(mutters) Take into account personal preference...

Climbing over his desk, John approaches Annie, as if she's a wild tiger and he's a tamer.

John: Is there an exact spot where you feel this haunting presence?

Annie: Just behind my right shoulder...

John: Slowly turn your back towards more.

Annie: Does that mean you believe me...?

John: Yes. Now turn.

Annie: Alright!

John: Slowly!

Annie: O-kay! Sorry!

Doing as he asked, Annie slowly turned her back towards John who immediately noticed something Bizarre.

John: I'm going to now approach you. Please do not turn around and kick me in the crotch.

Annie: That...highly depends on what you're going to do... But I'll trust you.

As if he's trying to sneak up on Annie, John approaches and lifts his hand toward her right shoulder. A black, ghostly hand appears from John's body, grabbing something off of Annie who immediately feels the presence gone.

Annie:!

Annie: It's gone... How did you...?!

She turns around, causing John to instinctively protect his crotch.

Annie:?

John:...

He backs away, and trips over his desk, falling behind it, where he stares at the thing he took off of Annie.

A thing no ordinary person could see.

Before his eyes, this little creature called a "Stand" vanished.

Annie: I can't thank you enough!

She peered over the desk.

John: It's not over...

Annie: Hm?

John: I've dealt with symptoms, but not the cause of them. What has happened to you is the result of someone else.

He gets up and stares out at the window.

John: I'll take the case and figure out who and make sure they will stop.

John: So until I do, I suggest you stay by my side.

Annie: Alright... If you think that's best.

Annie: But, can you tell me what has happened to me?

John: The only thing you can understand is that aspects of your body have been altered to be more attractive.

Annie: How...?

John: Do not worry about that part. For now, I suggest you go about your day.

Annie: O-Okay...

John: I'll be by your side. You'll be safe.

Annie:(nods)

Annie: In that case... Does coffee sound okay to you?

John: As long as it is a place you usually visit.

Annie: Okay. Follow me.

Leaving the Agency, John escorts Annie to her favorite coffee place. Of course, along the way, John creeps out many people by intensely staring at people.

Annie: How do you like your coffee?

John: Black. Absolutely black... And iced.

Annie:(smiles) Alright. Why don't you find us a place to sit?

Even if the case wasn't solved, the simple fact that she no longer felt as if a pervert was jerking off right behind her, made her feel much safer. She ordered the drinks and went to sit with John who had been carefully looking around the shop.

Annie: How long have you been in the city?

John: I was raised here, mostly.

Annie: Wow. A local then. I moved here myself just a month ago.

Annie: I'm currently in college. Living in a dorm, studying Criminal Psychology.

John: A month...?

John: In that case, have you met anyone odd?

Annie: Well... Isn't that relative?

John: Let me rephrase it. Has anyone stood out to you? Or have you noticed you've seen a face more than once?

John:(mutters) Could it be the Stand's influence or her stupidity...?

Annie: I heard that you know!?

John:(mutters) Note to self, mutter quietly next time...

Annie:... You're quite strange.

John: I prefer Bizarre.

Annie: How did you even come to open a "Bizarre Mystery Investigation Agency"?

John: My brother and I noticed that many "Bizarre" mysteries never get solved...

John: So we opened our Agency to deal with that issue.

Annie: You're brother also works with you? Aww, that's nice.

John: Yes, it was nice.

Annie: Oh. Did something happen?

John:...

John: My brother is currently investigating something, somewhere I cannot go to. It's still unknown when he'll return.

John: And- Why am I telling you this? We just met.

John: Erase the past few minutes.

Annie:(smiles) It's okay, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to.

John:....

(Bzzz, bzzz)

John pulls out his phone, answering the call.

John: Yes? I'm currently with a client-

John: Hm? A murder?

John: You don't usually call us when the bodies are fresh.

Annie:?

Crossing his legs on the chair, John rests his chin on the table and listens to what the person on the other side of the call says.

John:... Yes... I see...

John: I'll come take a look. However, there's someone under my protection that I cannot leave alone.

John: So be prepared for my guest.

Hanging up, he tosses his phone into his pocket.

John: Let's go see a dead body.

Annie: Ooh. This will be good for my studies to be part of an actual crime scene.

John:...

Annie: What?

John: Sorry, did I not say anything?

Annie: Yeah.

John: Phew... Good.

It was his turn to lead, JoJo took Annie to a crime scene.

Yet, John did not fail to notice the odd way she acted during the coffee. Of course, to the average person, she seemed lovely, but to Jojo, something licked him the wrong way.

Like his sister. So he knew the feeling well.

Upon arrival, Jojo and Annie met with the officer who called for assistance. A dark-haired lady with a blue trenchcoat and a lot of orange underneath.

(Detective In Charge; Selina Gomezra)

Selina: Is this pretty thing supposed to be your client?

John: Yes.

Annie: Hello, I'm Annie! I-I'm a Criminal Psychology student... Thank you for calling me pretty.

Selina: No problem, sweetheart...

Selina:(turns to John) Where's Jordan?

John: He's... Busy with another case...

Selina: I see. Well, I guess you were the biggest brain of the bunch anyway.

Selina: Annie, was it? Mind staying here for a moment.

She leads John into the apartment room where the crime occurred.

Selina: You just brought the strangest girl.

John: I believe I see why...

As he stares at the dead body lying on the floor, John understands what Selina meant. The victim shared the same height, hairstyle, and chest size as Annie.

The exact same.

John: This is likely connected to my case.

John: May I examine the body?

Selina:(offers gloves)

John: I have my own.

Putting on rubber gloves, John approached the corpse. She lay on the floor with her clothes ripped off.

Lifting her so he could see her back, John didn't see any Stand.

However, being dead might be the reason. But knowing what he did about the subject of Stands, John held out his hand, casting a shadow upon her bare back.

With eyes, no one could see, John noticed something.

John:(licks lips)

Selina: That's creepy.

John: My lips were dry.

John: Now, tell me why you brought me in. What about this made you think you require my help?

Selina: The woman was six-foot-tall ginger 6 with tiny tits when I first entered.

Selina: She grew those knickers and shrunk, not to mention turned blond before my very eyes.

John: Fascinating... What was it like looking at that?

Selina: Well let's see... Horrifying... Disgusting... And a pinch of never wanting to see a naked woman again.

John: Did you film it?

Selina: "Sadly" no.

John: You're getting rusty.

Selina:(deadpan glare)...

John: Cause of death?

Selina: Turns out it was a heart attack. But you wouldn't guess from the state of her clothes.

Selina: Now. Tell me how the hell does near-middle age ginger, turn into a young blonde?

Getting away from the body, John looks around the apartment. Annie meanwhile is peeking from the door whilst Selina waits for an important answer.

John: Super-powered soul ghosts.

Selina:.....

John: I can prove it, but It'll do no good for you.

John: The government already knows and chooses to deny it. Thus it will never hold up in court.

Selina:(sigh)... Can you give me something to use in my report?

John: Hmmm...

John: Bio-engineered parasites that were made for spies to change their appearance?

Selina: Good enough...

John: Annie, come here, please.

Entering the room, she finds him sniffing and licking an insulin injector.

Annie:....

John:(mutters) Insuline...

John: Annie, may I rub your back?

Annie: Why?

John: For the case.

Annie:... Again. Why?

Selina: Yeah, how does this help?

John: I must confirm the connection.

Annie:... Alright. You haven't failed me yet.

John: I'm going to need to reach down your shirt.

Annie: You tell me that now...?

She turns around, and moves her hair, allowing John to reach down her shirt to feel her back with his ghostly power.

Annie:!

He retracts his hand.

John: She died from her diabetes. Specifically a blood sugar spike, plus "probably forced activities" which caused a heart attack.

Selina: Blood sugar spike? Was she forced to eat a doughnut or something?

John: No...

He wraps his arm around Annie and pulls her close, so he can point to her.

John: The same process that transformed the two of them into blonds, likely also affected their blood sugar levels.

John: Making them "sweet as sugar".

John: I hypothesize that during the act, the culprit used their power to begin the change, it first affected the blood.

John: Causing a heart attack, the culprit then ran.

John: Was the door left open?

Selina: It was.

John: Point for my theory.

John: Anyhow... With the victim soon dying, the process could accelerate now that there was no will preventing it.

John: You arrived just in time to see it occur. I missed it by enough to find the cause...

Selina:(sigh)... Lovely theory. With no evidence.

John: You're right. I could be wrong.

John: But what is fact, is that both of these ladies are being affected by an individual, who wants them to be their ideal type.

John: They have nearly microscopic holes in their back. You can check.

John: If their appearance isn't enough.

John: And I also know the victim had everything one trying to keep their blood sugar low would have.

John: If you test Annie, you'll find her with the same level of sugar as the victim.

Selina:....

Selina: Why do I get the feeling we have a potential serial killer on the loose?

John: I doubt killing is what they want.

Annie: Uhm...

John: Oh. Right.

He takes a step away from Annie.

Annie:(blushes) It's not that...

John:?

Annie: Y-You unhooked my bra when you touch my back-

John:!?

Raising the hand he used, John stares at it. Smacking it into his face, John stumbles back into the wall.

John: Oh no... I've let my darkness grow too much...

Selina:(heavy sigh)... Here I thought Jordan would be the one to try these things...

Annie: It's fine! C-Can you just (hugs chest)...help hook it back...?

John: No... I need a moment to myself..!

He rushes out of the apartment, carelessly racing to the roof. Where he pants and attempts to clear his mind, but the whiff of secondhand smoke brings him darkness closer.

John: Tch!

He glares at a smoking woman.

Blond, long hair, C cup breast, 165 cm.

John:....

Woman:(smokes)

John:....

Woman: What?

John: Smoking is bad for you.

Woman: Yeah...?

Woman:(smokes)

Woman: Go fuck yourself.

John:....

John:(tilts head)

(Cracks)

John: Poor choice of words.

As he walks away, his shadow glides past her, her clothes are suddenly torn to shreds.

Woman:!?!!

(SLAM)

The door to the roof is slammed shut by John, who somehow gets it so it's difficult to open. The woman is left naked for the windows of the higher buildings to see.

John strutted across the apartment complex with a straight posture and annoyed looked at him.

Every woman he passed shared the same description as Annie. Blond, C cups, 165 cm.

It became more and more clear that this apartment complex was the culprit's stomping grounds. However, it did make Annie's part in this difficult to pin.

John:....

(Meanwhile...)

Selina: Alright... I'm going to get this body out of here. I'd like a blood sample from you too.

Selina: We'll see if Jojo is on to something.

Annie: Hmmm...

Selina: What is it?

Annie: Honestly... I don't think the woman having a heart attack made the culprit run.

Selina: And what makes you guess that?

Annie: Before John helped me... I had these strange feelings of... The only way I can describe it is...

Annie: "The perverted desires of someone".

Annie: If I'm connected to this... And the desires I felt were the culprits...

Annie: Then... I think he would only stop if there was an issue.

Selina: An issue?

Annie: Yeah, like-

(Knock, knock)

A man peeks into the room.

(Landlord; Brock Brooker)

Brock: Is this going to take long?

Brock: They're dead and all, it's a shame, but I'd like to get this room cleaned up.

Annie: Oh?

Brock:?

Annie: Aren't you the landlord of my dorm building?

Brock: Why yes I am. Uhmm... Annie, right? Why the hell are you here?

Selina:....?

Annie: Oh... It's a long story...

Brock: This is no place for a girl like you. Let's get you out of here.

Annie:(smiles) Okay!

Selina:?

She watches Annie skip like a little girl towards Brook, who puts an arm around her.

Annie:!

Annie: Wait... Why did I just... And do you feel like-

She goes pale.

Brock:?

Selina: Sir, do you mind if I ask you some questions?

Brock:....

Annie: I... I think it's him...

Selina: Sir?

He pulls out a gun and puts it against Annie's head.

Selina:(draws gun) Put it down!

Brock drags Annie into the Apartment, closes the door, and drags her to the opposite side of the room, so he can still use his Stand to convert Selina. But his little Stand is swatted away by a shadow as John enters the apartment.

Brock: Huh?

Annie: H-Help...

Brock: Shut up! You two stay right where you are.

John:....

Jojo's dark expression grows grim.

Selina: PUT THE GUN DOWN!

Brock: GET BACK OR I SHOOT!

Annie: AAAAAHHHHH!! PLEASE NO!

(Step, step, step)

Selina: WHAT ARE YOU DOIN!? GET AWAY!

Brock: I AIN'T JOKING, I'LL-

John:(loosens tie) You're in my Stand's range.

Brock: Huh?

John: You'll now feel the weight of your crimes... "Paint It Black".

His shadow connects to theirs, as Brock shoots in a panic.

(BANG)

But a dark figure with rainbow lines that only Brock could see appeared, looming over Annie and him.

(Paint It Black)

Paint It Black: Black...

Faster than a bullet, John's stand brushed its finger across the bullet, leaving a black line on it. The bullet then curves away from Annie's head and grazes the side of Brock's.

Brock:!?

(Crunch)

He then finds his gun crushed and black.

Brock: What the...

John: You and I share one thing in common...

Backing up with Annie, Brock falls onto his back. Annie fell with him and was positioned slightly atop him. Jojo got on his knees and quickly got atop the two of them, sandwiching Annie between them.

Pushing her head away, John leaned towards Brock's face, leaving less than an inch between them.

John: My darkness is overflowing... The intrusive thoughts are winning...

John: I shall use them... To paint you... Your true colors...

Brock: The hell...?

Annie: U-Uhm...

He turns to Annie, his heavy breath hitting her cheek.

John: You... GET A BIGGER BRA! SMALL ONE'S ARE BAD FOR YOUR CHEST!!

Paint It Black pulls Annie away and smoothly takes away her bra, Jojo's darkness not liking the wrong size garment.

Paint It Black: BLACK!!

(SHATTER)

Painting the floor, Paint It Black shatters the floor, causing John and Brock to fall down to the next apartment.

(John's Theme)

Getting off of Brock, John looms over him.

Brock: "Stalker's Tango"!!

His true stand and its Sub-Stand's appear.

(Stalker's Tango: Prime)

But it was a distraction to attack John from behind.

(Woosh)

Brock: I sensed the corruption... But I'll make Annie perfect again... That police woman too...

Brock: But you...? I'll turn to a tumor!

Paint It Black holds out the Sub-Stand it had caught before attaching itself to John.

Brock:!?

John: My brother is strong... My sister is powerful... But I...?

John: I'm Fast. Faster than you.

Brock: W-Wait! You got your Stand from Mister Niceguy too, right? We're on the same side!

John: Fascinating... But you don't understand... I can't turn my head from this...

John: I must see you painted black!!!

Paint It Black: BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK!!

Paint It Black: EVERYTHING! BLAAAAACK!!!

Swinging its arms wildly, Jojo's Stand splattered black paint across "Stalker's Tango" and Brock. The droplets of paint left a heavy weight that made him feel as if he was being crushed.

When he was Painted black enough, only then did he realize he was being crushed.

(Crunch)

John:(panting)

John:(sigh)

John:(tightens tie)

Selina arrived to find Brock bearly alive.

Selina: What happened...?

John: You can say the floor collapsed, and I crushed him with my weight.

Selina:... Normal doesn't exist with you Jostar's, does it?

John: You have no idea.

From above, Annie watches Jojo leave.

(The next day....)

John:....

He stared at the girls in their summer clothes. He turns away to stop his darkness goes. If it got out of hand, he'd yell at them about how they looked like sluts from the 80s.

John:(burps)

Annie: Excuse you.

John:!?

Turning around, John found Annie in his office.

John: Why are you here? Have you come to kick my balls?

Annie: No!

Annie: I... I came to pay you.

John: Huh?

Annie: You solved my case.

John:...

Annie: Thinking about it. Shouldn't we have done some paperwork?

John:...

Annie:...

Annie: I guess this works out. Because I don't exactly have enough to pay what I owe.

Annie: So I was hoping to work it off. As... Your assistant?

John: Assistant?

Annie: Yeah. I can help you with paperwork, take your calls, and... You know as a plus, it'll help me with my studies.

Annie: What do you say?

John:... Is that your only motive?

Annie:...

Annie: No...

Annie: I... I want to know how...

Annie: How did you curve a bullet a foot away from me?

Annie: How was my body changed... How did you toss me aside and take off my bra without touching me?

Annie: How did you shatter the floor and crush a man?

Annie: And... Can you teach me that power, so I can never be manipulated like that again...?

John: I can explain it... Perhaps helps you learn it... But you don't know what you are asking...

John: The power I possess... It makes you a magnet to others with the same power...

John: You'll never have a normal life again. Likely, you'll have to fight for a happy ending.

Annie: I've already been changed.

John: And you have a chance to move on.

Annie: How can I move on, if I don't know if I'm Me anymore? Be honest, did he change me?

John: Honestly?

Annie:...

John: I wouldn't be surprised if my willpower hijacked his Stand, be it his weakness or feature.

John: Because your personality is a bit too perfect to ease my soul.

Annie: Then take responsibility.

John:?!

(Flashback)

"Remember John... I don't care if you end up a womanizer"

"But if you get a girl pregnant, you better take responsibility, or I'll kick your ass!"

(Flashback End)

John:(mutters) I think I understand the metaphor now...

John: Did you get a bra that fits?

Annie:..... Yes...

John: Then you may be my assistant. The company will do me good.

Annie: I won't let you down!

John:.... Kay.

Annie:....

Annie: Can I ask about the bra thing?

John: Don't make me relive my sisterly trauma...

Annie: Alright...

(Elsewhere...)

Darkness was brewing, as a person called "Mr. Niceguy" learned of Brock's defeat.

Mr. Niceguy: Tch. A dealer down... At least, the supply will grow...

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 258 29
After finding out your current guardian Joseph Joestar has a son, you accompany your mentor Jotaro Kujo to the town of Morioh. What was originally me...
52 1 1
Note: This is not in any way official this is just my own little fanfic. All rights belong to those who own JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and those who's...
1.1K 26 17
Phones ring out through the dark alleys of Y city as a shadow encompasses its citizens - Stand users, people blessed with a special talent to manipul...
11.2K 395 23
The Tournament of Desire has been going on for many years in secret, but now, in their tenth game of stand users fighting to the bitter end for the g...