TABLE FOR TWO

By nowunavailable

Table for two ⚓️ More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

4

5.1K 195 30
By nowunavailable

JANET POV

"Okay we're gonna have you sit under the dryer for about fifteen minutes okay?" I said to one of my customers, Mrs.Jones. She's so sweet. And I always make sure she's good.

She comes every two weeks for a hair wash and a silk press.

"Okay, thank you sweetheart." She said.

"You need anything?" I asked her.

"Just a water is fine" She said.

"Alright, I got you." I said as I walked to my mini fridge. I always have complimentary snacks and refreshments, drinks and everything for my customers. No charge for that, they're already paying for their hair and nails.

I grabbed a water out of the mini fridge and walked over to Mrs. Jones, handing it to her saying "Here you go."

"Thank you baby." She said.

"Absolutely." I said with a smile, and soon as I was about to go to the register, I seen the salon door open and in walked, Sienna.

I scrunched my eyebrows.

Because no. Don't come to my shop on bullshit.

I walked up to her and said "Umm? What are you doing here?"

"Came to see what this get up was about." She said folding her arms and looking around.

"Get up?" I said.

"Yeah." She said.

"This is my place of business, you need to get the fuck on. I'm not playing." I said.

"Alright, alright look, I ain't here to fuck around wit you." She said.

"Okay so what do you want?" I asked.

"Have you seen Trevante?" She asked.

"No. How should I know where he at?" I said.

"He's your fuckin baby daddy." She said with an attitude.

"And? He's your boyfriend. I don't keep up with that man." I said.

"Well he hasn't been answering my calls since this morning, and he needs to come home. So I figured you would know since you guys are ohhhh so close." She said with hostility.

"Well I'm so damn sorry to hear that." I said sarcastically.

"Have you seen the nigga or not?!" Sienna rose her voice.

"Hey! Chill out, in my place of business or get out. No I haven't seen him. Or heard from him today. You need to figure that shit out, that ain't my fuckin problem." I said.

"Whatever. If you hear from him, tell him I'm looking for him." She said leaving out of the salon and I shoo'd her off.

"Weirdo." I mumbled as I walked back to the register rolling my eyes.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sent Trevante a quick text.

Me: You good? Your gf popped up at my shop looking for you. Reach out to her so she won't do it again. Hope you're okay.

-

TREVANTE POV

"Fuck" This girl said as she panted and got off of me.

A girl I met earlier today after filming.

I chuckled as I stood up from couch, and I pulled my boxers and pants up, disposing the condom in her mini trash can.

"What's yo name again?" I asked her.

"Ashley" She said chuckling.

"Aight coo, thank you for that relief" I said laughing a little.

"Anytime.." She mumbled biting her lip as she watched me put my shirt back on.

I know I got Sienna and everything but sometimes I don't be wanting to fuck her because she be doing too much. And I gotta get it somewhere so.

"Will I be seeing you again?" She asked.

"Mmm. Not sure, I'm a busy man. But I got your number though, so we'll see" I said.

"Alright, just let me know if you need anything.." She said wrapping her arms around my neck, and I licked my lips saying "I got chu."

"I gotta get going, but I'll see you later" I said.

"Okay.. Nice to meet you Trevante.." She said rubbing my dick through my pants and I chuckled saying "Mhm he enjoyed your company" and we both laughed.

"Get on outta here" She said playfully and I laughed grabbing my phone and car keys, heading out of her house.

As I approached my car, I noticed 20 missed calls from Sienna and three text messages from her.

Sienna: Nigga why aren't you answering

Sienna: You finished filming like two hours ago where are you?

Sienna: Hello?!

Then I seen Janet texted me as well.

Janet: Me: You good? Your gf popped up at my shop looking for you. Reach out to her so she won't do it again. Hope you're okay.

"What the fuck" I mumbled to myself.

I just know Sienna went and harassed her as usual. This time it's my fault.

Me: My bad Janet, I didn't think she would do that. But I'm coo, my phone died while I was filming but I'm all set to go now

I needed to lie to Janet, I don't know, I just didn't feel comfortable telling her I was fucking another woman.

I then decided to just call her as I started my car up.

She answered the phone almost immediately and said "Nigga you ain't gotta lie to me, I ain't Sienna" and she laughed afterwards.

I smacked my lips saying "I'm for real" as I laughed too.

"Yeah right, anyways, she stopped by looking for you and shit. So. She sounds very agitated, you in for a lot when you get home" She said chuckling.

"I ain't worried about it. I was working" I said.

"Yeah right." Janet said.

"Man I was" I said.

"Working on some pussy. Nigga you think I'm stupid?" She said laughing.

"Man- Aighht so I was doing shit wit somebody." I said.

"Not cool Trevante, not cool. You should just be single if you gone do that" Janet said.

"You don't even like Sienna so why you care" I said chuckling.

"I'm still a woman at the end of the day. And I know how that feels." She said and I instantly felt bad, knowing she's talking about when I cheated on her.

I try not to think about that because I ruined our relationship badly, but, I can't help but think about it at times.

"I understand. But me and Sienna, our relationship is strange honestly. And I wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating too. It doesn't excuse me doing it, but my dick don't even get hard for her like that anymore, she do so much shit that just doesn't intrigue or attract me to her anymore like I once did." I said.

"Damn.. That's tragic." Janet said.

"It's the truth" I said.

"I mean, then you shouldn't stick around and lead the poor girl on." Janet said.

"I care for her and shit, I'm tryna see if shit changes. And trust me, she doing shit too. I ain't stupid" I said chuckling.

"How you know?" Janet asked.

"I went through her phone a few days ago." I said.

"And you're okay with that..? Y'all different" Janet said chuckling.

"I mean, I think we both just unhappy with our relationship in different ways. But I'm gone see if shit changes, and if not, then I'm gone end it" I said.

"Well, I hope y'all can figure it out" Janet said.

"I'm surprised you're saying that" I said and she laughed.

"I mean I don't like the bitch but I'm not gone hate on a relationship. That gives bitter bitch and I'm not bitter. I stay in my mothafuckin lane." Janet said.

"I know.. You a real one. A lot different than most of these women out here." I said.

"One of a kindddd okaaay?" She said.

"That's facts" I said and she chuckled saying "Thank you Trevante. Now get on home so yo girl won't flip the fuck out"

I laughed saying "Aight.. But uh, can I get Ivory on Saturday?"

"Of course. Just let me know what time so I can make sure I'll have her ready" Janet said.

"I got chu." I said.

"Alright, have a good night Trevante" Janet said.

"You too mamas.." I said and we hung up the phone.

-

☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 984 10
|Short Stories & One Shots|
23K 965 15
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙧, 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. sequel to forever💋
164K 9.1K 26
read and enjoy 🖤