"The Don between the covers"...

Von Late_Writer

You see, there are these apps where anybody can write books, stories and the sort and one day, scrolling the... Mehr

Copyright ©️
Before you begin ⚠️
Casting ⭐️
One / The Legacy
Two / News 🔞
Three / Mia
Four / The letter
Five / Making peace
Six / The protégé
Seven / Back home
Eight / It begins
Nine / The winner
Ten / Amber eyes
Eleven / The legend
Twelve / The plan
Thirteen / Match!
Fourteen / She's here
Fifteen / Gangster style
Sixteen / My first
Seventeen / I'm trapped
Eighteen / Forever with your own pack
Nineteen / Discovering Raffa
Twenty / A taste of Emillia
Twenty - One / The kiss
Twenty - Two / Under my skin
Twenty - Three / My failed escape
Twenty - Four / The day I left him
Twenty - Five / The enemy I didn't see
Twenty - Six / Harder than I thought
Twenty - Seven / The truth that didn't hurt
Twenty - eight / The woman who reigns my Heaven
Twenty - nine / 'Say you will wait for me'
Thirty / It's done
Thirty - one / The two Dons
Thirty - two / Secret admirer from Heaven
Thirty - three / My sunshine
Thirty - four / Legacy cancelled
Thirty - five / My undead dead lover
Thirty - six / We speak the same language
Thirty - seven / Mission completed
Thirty - eight / Ripped heart mended
Thirty - nine / Thirst quenched by you 🔞
Forty / The closure I never wanted
Forty - one / Old secrets
Forty - two / Yakuza sword
Forty - three / My time to heal
Forty - four / Our secret messaging box
Forty - five / The gift
Forty - six / Mother
Forty - seven / Closer
Forty - eight / Doubts
Forty - nine / The unknown past and future glory
Thank you and... Book4 🙀

Fifty / A happy man 🔞

376 20 5
Von Late_Writer

          "What did you say?" I mumble while cupping her face in my palms and keeping her head straight, forcing her to look at me.

She has to say it while looking at me. She had to really fucking stare at me while saying it.

She naughtily smiles at me, with pride and stubbornness, making me boil in excitement and expectation to hear her words again.

While waiting, I walk deeper into the house soaked in darkness and silence asking her again and again to say those words one more time.

"Say it!" I softly order her.

"You... are..."

"Faster!" I insist, laughing and keeping my eyes on her beautiful face.

And as I kept walking through the house I hit my knee with something sharp, causing an excruciating pain which I tried to ignore because guess what? I'm holding my treasure in my arms and won't let her go even if a bullet crosses my brain.

A naughty treasure, for sure because rather than worry, she seems amused by my pain.

"Oh, fuck..." I hiss the pain in my knee and smile when hearing Mia's giggles.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized laughing. "Here, bend a little so I can reach the light switch," she asks and as I do so, she turns on the lights on the stairs leading up to the bedrooms.

"Oh, sweetie," she mumbles as soon as she sees clearly my face, most probably crossed still by the intensity of the knee pain and she starts kissing my face and my eyes and then my lips, just as you do to a child. "I'm sorry. Papa said it was safer to wait for you with all lights off," she explains.

"Really? He did?"

"Yup. He did," she nods confidently.

"And he also taught you to ignore me when telling me I'm going to be a father?" I ask walking up the stairs, having big plans for tonight.

"No..." she replies shyly.

"Then say it again," I demand, accessing the first room I meet on my way.

And there she is, avoiding my eyes again and giggling silently.

"Then you'll bear the consequences," I decide, throwing her on the bed and on her back as she bursts into a spree of beautiful laughter.

I take my shoes off, tossing them somewhere on the floor as she turns around in her belly trying to run away from me and I grab one of her legs, pulling her back and fixing the foot in a stronghold between my knees.

Well, I need my hands free so I can remove my suit jacket and pull the shirt over my head, having no second to waste and burning with desire to feel her, skin to skin.

"Oh no! You won't get to run away with what is mine in that sexy belly of yours," I say and pin my arms left and right to her slim body, caging her between and capturing her lips with mine.

"You want me to beg? Alright. I'll beg," I say when she is out of breath and I'm forced to allow her to inhale.

Our play fades little by little, giving way to intense looks which remind us that we are two mature people caught in the middle of a whirlpool of desires and cravings one after the other where no one and nothing fits today but the two of us, me and the ocean of happiness that lays now beneath me, looking at me and alluring me in a way she doesn't even realize, wearing only the form and beauty so dear to me.

"I beg you..." I start, opening the dress buttons in her chest, one by one while I steal naughty glares at her. "... to tell me..." I slide slowly through my plea and feast my arousal with her whimpers while throwing left and right the now completely unbuttoned dress, revealing to my eyes her perky naked breasts on a chest that rises and lowers in fast deep breaths. "... how fucking lucky I am..." I continue, pinning one of my knees to the bed's edge and pushing it between her legs till I completely move them apart and reach her burning core, putting some more pressure, knowing it will throw her over the beating limit.

And I am right, that well I know my sweetheart or maybe I'm just so fucking good at it because I see her throwing her head to the back, burying it into the soft mattress and she moans, deep and sensual while I, intoxicated by the sight of her I bend and grab a nipple with my lips, softly, teasingly.

"...to have you back into..." I continue whispering while I move to the other nipple with her fingers tangled throw the hair on the back of my head. "... my life when I hope was lost and..." I try to end it in a classy love declaration but I suddenly feel a hand sliding inside my pants and grabbing my swollen manhood, making it throb and myself jolly at her direct approach.

Her burning eyes lock with mine as words lose their meaning, replaced by an insane desire to have her.

"You put your seeds inside of me and I gave them life and that is going to make you a very proud father but that happened so long ago that I almost forgot how it was to have you inside of me and, now..." she takes a few seconds to inhale air as her wording is faster than her breathing and that makes me smile because it tells me that my baby wants me.

"... I'm done talking and I'm done waiting so will you just fuc..." she invites but I can't wait anymore.

I swallow her invitation and her words in a deep painful kiss, sucking the life out of her and curling my finger in the strings of her panties, tearing them and throwing them away while unbuckling my belt and pulling down the zipper and pushing my pants down in a very precise move, freeing me to have her.

I squeeze a hand between her butt and the sheets and with the other one I place the tip of my hard girth between her wet folds, pushing myself inside in one single strong move, deep, with hunger, making her leave my lips and pin the back of her head to the bed with a sharp yelp which makes me worry for a moment because it's only now that I realize I fucking forgot to control my yearning.

But my worries dissipate when her eyes come back to me and a smile blooms on her lips telling me she is very well filled up with me.

"You don't have to ask me twice, mistress because this little fucker here has been jumping in my pants the first moment we saw," I say referring to my manhood throbbing inside of her while I slide in and out, gently this mine, feeling her core tightening around me.

"God, I missed you so..." she whispers as I lower to fetch some more kisses from those lips that ask to be kissed every time they spell a word.

My woman shivers under me and I know she's not far from climax and truth be told, neither am I so I, so I fix my elbows to the bed, left and right heat to her shoulders, hardly managing to control the electric jolts crossing my back, tightening my butt while they all gather to my inside thighs, rushing to my girth.

I remove the few curls stuck to her sweaty face and pull myself up, feeling the tip of my stick hitting her cervix, and every time I do that, she moans, rounding her lips in perfect circles, sometimes spelling my name, other times asking me to go faster but I, the motherfucker I prefer slow, deep, stretching her inside muscles that become tighter and tighter with every thrust and she calls my name in a pitched voice while I grab the back of her neck with a stronghold, centering the weight of my body on one arm while I do go faster right now and I'm dying to kiss her, eat her lips and tongue but I rather watch her climbing the peaks of her arousal, staring into her eyes as she yells and shakes under me.

"Raffa... I'm coming..." she announces as if I don't feel her shivering.

"I know baby, and I'm waiting for you... but if you don't look at me, you're not allowed to come," I threaten her in a deep, rough voice, making her gauge her eyes at me, part for her climax that has just started and part because of the orders I gave her but the ones she obediently follows, thrusting her nail in the flesh on my shoulders as she yells my names and arches her back never breaking eyes contact and smiling at my own shatter when I push my last knock on her sweet spot and spill my semen hard, with guttural hiss and a beastly satisfaction of marking once again what is mine.

"Oh God..." she mumbles and giggles divinely once again as she breathes heavily when we are done and happy, wasted but happy, feeling complete in our bonding and happy in our own world.

I lay my forehead on her chest just above her naughty breasts while I recover my breath, peppering kisses around her nipples, unable to resist.

Her hand falls limp from the back of my neck and that tells me she is beyond wasted so I raise my eyes at her and I see her head fallen to her left side, holding her eyes closed just about to fall asleep and displaying the long line of her neck asking for kisses and bites.

And that is what I give, inch by inch till I reach her jawline, and when I am there, she laughs, holding her eyes closed still and I know my baby is exhausted.

"Don't fall asleep yet, tesoro," I whisper in her ear as my manhood falls limp outside and I release my legs from the pants hanging to my feet just to crouch on the bed next to Mia and carefully squeeze my hands anger her body.

"Sweetheart... come on, baby, don't fall asleep," I ask her while standing up and carrying her in my arms as I enter the bathroom the moment I find it I put her down on the toilet.

"Raffa..." she giggles half sleeping and looking at me through the thin crack of her sleepy eyes. "... what are you doing?"

"Well, first of all, you need to pee," I tell her while turning on the shower. "Second, I need to clean you up before putting your clothes on and going home."

"Home?! Where... home?" she asks surprised but not strong enough to show it. "Well, I'm done," she then announces and I lift her again as she sensually hangs her body glued to mine, feeling her velvety skin with mine and throwing me again in lust.

"My home, sweetheart, our home. Because now you are mine as well, and forever," I reply and we both step into the shower under the warm sprinkle of water falling from the ceiling, running my palms on her skin gently, cleaning her back, her butt cheeks, and inner thighs while my other palm caresses her breasts, one by one.

"Oh, I have been always yours, Raffa. You just wouldn't believe it," she replies.

"Seems everybody knew better than I did," I mumble to myself.

"Yes, we did," she replies and steals a kiss from lips before exiting the shower and drying her skin with a soft towel, tapping it to her neck, then the breasts and belly, moving to her thighs and butt and I'm so damn sure her moves become slow and lavishing precisely because she knows I am watching.

"Be ready in five because I'm not done with you tonight," I order her with a slap on her bare butt and a kiss on the back of her head, which she doesn't seem to dislike.

I grab my phone and dial Charles who picks up almost instantly.

"Charles, we're leaving in five minutes. We're going home," I tell him as I know he can't be elsewhere but outside, at the front door, waiting.

"Yes, Don. I'm outside," he confirms and I hum pleased, hanging up.

"Ready, tesoro?" I ask Mia a few minutes later and she nods, already dressed and with a small luggage next to her. "Then, let's go," I say, curling an arm under her butt and throwing her on my right shoulder while I fetch her small bag with the other hand.

"Raffa, what are you doing? Put me down?" she bursts into a spree of colorful laughter as I proceed toward the stairs.

"What am I doing? I'm taking you to your home, woman," I replied laughing as well and enjoying finally a life that I still can believe it's mine.

I put Mia down only in the car, on the back seat and she thanked me sweetly, with a kiss.

I kissed her back, once, twice, ten times until she told me to keep some for home as well.

And I stopped but not with an easy heart because every kiss I have from her, every touch, every hold of her hand is a confirmation that tonight my life has finally changed.

And what it felt like a forever search for something I had no idea what it was, tonight proved to be in the shape of a tiny woman, with curly hair and amber eyes, with a wide, bright smile and a voice to bring shivers, who seems to complete me, to perfectly fill that part in me that was always expecting.

Expecting her, my Mia, my blood.

I never thought before that the letter from my father would one day change my life. At least, not in the way it did.

I've always imagined revenge, blood, and death, and yet, nothing like that came true.

But it did change my change life alright. To this, the most beautiful woman loving me, becoming a father, and gaining a friend who for me is more than that, he is a father figure, Enzo.

My phone buzzes with a message and I fish it out of my pocket, carefully so I won't wake Mia up who is now sleeping on my lap, cuddled to my chest.

The message is from Enzo, how the fuck did he know he had just crossed my mind?!

Treasure her well. I love you like a son but she's my pride. And be happy. You're making me a grandfather, you're lucky the message was saying, making me smile and decide to reply to him when I'm home.

Right now, I'm busy. I'm holding my life in my arms.

And yet, the damn phone decides to ring this time and I pull it out of my pocket again, adamant to reject.

That was before I saw Julian's name flashing on the screen.

"Tell me, Julian. What's going on?" I decide to pick up the call, knowing well that Mia's brother doesn't call often, either without a good reason.

"I can't find Tiffany. All I know is that her father is in town, visiting. And she was scared of him. And today I couldn't find her anywhere."

THE END

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.5K 728 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
117K 3.6K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
1.2M 26.2K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
826 34 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...