Checkmate.

By K_wriites

BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1. - Grey Eyed Asshole.
Chapter 2- Surprise, Suprise.
Chapter 3- Friend group.
Chapter 4- Let hell begin.
Chapter 5- Pay attention.
Chapter 6- Practice makes perfect.
Chapter 7- Perv.
Chapter 8- I'll give you what you want.
Chapter 9- Bathroom break.
Chapter 10- Dont get comfortable.
Chapter 11- Sandwich.
Chapter 12- The race.
Chapter 13- Sore loser.
Author's note
Chapter 14- New face.
Chapter 15- Dog
Chapter 16- Found you.
Chapter 17- fuck buddy.
Chapter 19- secrets revealed
Chapter 20- Turning point.
Chapter 21- Game Day.
Chapter 22- The Game
Chapter 23- Celebration.
Chapter 24-Princess
Chapter 25-Project
Chapter 26- Alone.
Not an update
Chapter 27- The mistake.
Chapter- 28 Drunk.
Chapter 29- The box.
Chapter 30- Pizza
Chapter 31- Taste 鈿狅笍
Chapter 32 - The news
Chapter 33- The ball
Chapter 34- Class
Chapter 35- Hoodie
Chapter 36- The Fight.
Chapter 37- Winner
Chapter 38- Details
Chapter 39- Agreement.
Chapter 40- The Deal.
Chapter 41- Compliment
Chapter 42- taken
Chapter 43- Aftermath
Authors note (not an update)
Chapter 44- Anger
Chapter 45- Sapphire
Chapter 46- Back to normal.
Chapter 47- touch me
Author's note
Chapter 48- Chaos
Chapter 49- traitor
Chapter 50- M.I.A
Chapter 51- Safe
Chapter 52- Free
Chapter 53- Yes.

Chapter 18- the Deal

3K 110 17
By K_wriites

THE DAY OF THE DEAL

DANTE'S POV

"No screw ups. Are we clear?" I ask as I finish telling my men the plan. "Yes boss." They all respond.

"Good, let's get moving." I spot Jayden and Luca talking on the other side of the warehouse and make my way towards them. Me and Jayden haven't talked since we were in the ring the other day.

FLASHBACK

"You ditched the meeting for someone you don't even fucking know." I say as I swing at him. He swiftly dodges and returns a swing of his own hitting me in the face.

"Maybe because I actually have feelings. You, on the other hand are the same selfish bastard you've always been D." Jayden responds landing another hit.

Whenever me and Jayden argue, our way of solving it is in the ring. We fight until the problem is solved.
"You've known her for what? A month. And she's already got you wrapped around her little finger."

I swing and hit him in the ribs. He takes a deep breath but remains on his feet.

"Yea D, you're right. And instead of being an asshole to her like you have, I chose to be nice." He sends a killer right hook hitting me in the jaw.

I stumble back while trying to keep my balance. I hear the velcro straps on his gloves being undone as he tosses his gloves on the mat.

"I'm not doing this. You hear me? I'm not. Get your shit together D. You're my bestfriend which means it's my job to tell you when you're wrong." He says as he exits the ring. Leaving me lost for words. 

- END OF FLASHBACK

"You boys ready?" I say as I reach them. "Of course." Luca responds. My gaze shift to Jayden as he gives a stiff nod before walking off.

"What did you do?" Luca speaks. I shake off whatever thoughts I might've slightly had.

"I didn't do anything. Jayden is just bitching. Let's go, we have places to be." With that, I fix my suit coat, and head out the warehouse.

~ AT THE CLUB

Once we reach the club, I quickly assign my men at their post. As Jayden, Luca, and I enter, we all split our different ways. Luca goes to make sure the men are in place, Jayden goes to clear the meeting room and I wait for Luke to show his face.

A little time passes, and I make my way towards the bar. As I approach, I hear a bit of a commotion.

"I'm ok really, thank you." " oh come on pretty lady, just a dance... and maybe we can go somewhere after?" "Please let go.." That statement grabs my attention the most.

As I get closer, I see an oddly familiar face. Zaria. She's wearing a jean mini skirt along with a low V cut crop top.

Damn.

I watch the two a moment longer until the man reaches for Ria's wrist and begins pulling her. "Let go you prick! That hurts !"

And that's all it takes for me to quickly make my way over to the two. I grab the man's arm and tug it off of Ria's wrist "Don't fucking grab her like that. If I see you grab her again, I'll cut off your fucking hand. Are we clear?" I glare into the man's eyes while sliding Ria behind me.

"She's playing hard to get man, if you're doing this to get laid you might as well give up. The bitch is stuck up." The drunk man says. Stumbling over some of his words. I grip the collar of his shirt and push him against the wall.

"Don't. Call her that. Now leave. I don't want your pathetic ass in my club anymore." With that, I shove him towards security and turn to face Ria.

"I told you not to come here didn't I? This isn't a place for someone like you princess." I grumble "I can handle myself." " Sure you can. Can we talk?" I nudge hoping she said yes. I don't give a fuck how she feels, I need to fix shit with Jayden.

"I don't think there's anything left to say. You made things very clear." She says while crossing her arms. I glance down before pulling her arms apart.

"Don't do that." "Do what?" "Cross your arms. It pushes your tits up even fucking more." I say dryly. I watch her reaction as her face lightly tints red. Cute. "Stop being a pervert." "Not my type" I respond.

"Why are you here? By yourself at that." I question. "I'm not by myself, I'm with my friends." "And where are they-" "Zaria!" A familiar voice yells from the distance. I look over her shoulder only to see Carter making his way towards us. I chuckle to myself.

"Seriously? Carter? After the shit he pulled. I expected better." " like you're any better. You told me to find another fuck buddy right?" That bothered me. She flashes me the most sarcastic look before glancing in the direction of Carter waving at him before returning her gaze to me.

"He wants to apologize. I believe in second chances." She says. "Whatever you say, princess." Carter finally reaches us & steps beside Zaria slipping his arm around her waist.

I expect some type of reaction from Zaria, but nothing. "Sorry for being late, got caught up." Carter says. "It's fine." Zaria responds shifting away from Carter. Good.

"Zaria, I need to talk to you. Alone." I stare at Carter while I say the last part. "Well I don't want to talk to you, can you leave me alone? Cmon Carter, I want a drink." Zaria responds turning to the bar. Must she make everything difficult.

"Last chance to do this the easy way Princess." I state. "Fuck off." "I tried." I mumble to myself
I slip my suit jacket off and make my way towards Ria & Carter. She turns to me with a look of confusion.

" what are you-" before she can finish her sentence, I bend down and sling her over my shoulder. I use my jacket to cover her legs, and begin walking to my office.

"Dante you put me down right fucking now or I'll kill you with my bare hands!" She shouts as she attempts to escape my grip.

"I tried to be civil, and you wanted to be all bratty. So shut the hell up before I drop you." I continue to walk.

We reach my office and I place her down.

"God I hate you." "Feeling is mutual princess." "What do you want? I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to talk to you Dante."  She rounds my desk and sits in my chair. "Well, we need to. Because of you my best friend is pissed at me."

"And how exactly is that my fault? Sounds like a you problem." She taunts. I round my desk, placing my hands on the arms of the chair as I stare down at her.

"Don't fuck with me. You've been messing with his head. I don't know why, but you have."

She stares back at me. She's got guts, I'll give her that. "Like I said, it sounds like a personal problem." My grip on the arms of the chair tightens & my jaw clenches.

"You are testing my fucking patience Zaria." She smirks, and her next move surprises me. She grabs my tie and pulls  me closer to her.

"Listen. You might be used to always getting your way, but you won't with me. All you have to say is two simple words. I'm.sorry."

I now have a smirk of my own on my face. "And why should I apologize? I'm not the one in the wrong here." "Right. Then there is nothing else to be said." She lets go of my tie and pushes my arm off the chair as she stands.

"I'm not done talking to you Zaria, you will not walk out on me." I say as she makes her way to the door. "Oh yeah? Watch me." She opens the door, and walks out. Ok, maybe she can.

I pick up my phone and dial security. "Yes boss-" " the young woman who left my office just now, bring her back." "Yes sir." I hang up the phone and walk around to my desk. I sit patiently waiting.

- A few minutes later

I hear voices coming from outside my door, one voice in particular.

"Oh you pussy let me go! Let's see how you tough you are when we're both free huh?!"

The door swings open revealing Zaria being held by 3 security guards. "Was it really necessary for the 3 of you to get one person?" I question.

"I'm afraid so sir, she bite me, and hit me with her heel." The guard responds. I then look at Ria whose hair is all over the place, and chest is rising and falling quickly.

"You all may leave, and you." I point at Zaria. "Sit." "I am not no damn dog I don't know who the hell-" "Sit down, Zaria." I say once again.

She looks at me briefly, before sitting.
"I'm sorry." I state briefly. "Sorry what was that?" She teases. "I won't say it again Zaria, you heard me. I want to.. move on. I've been a dick. I know that."

"Hell yeah you have, you've been a dick, a douche, an asshole, a son of a-" "Zaria."  "Sorry."

"Let's start over. As roommates. But don't be mistaken, I still don't like you." I state holding my hand out.

"Feeling is mutual, princess." She responds, mocking me and shaking my hand. I cant help but laugh a little.

"Well then," she stands. "If you excuse me, I have a night of ass-shaking and drinking ahead of me. See you later roomie." I shake my head as she goes to open the door.

" well well well. Look who we have here." A voice speaks. Luke. "Run to the office for a little quickie did we?" "Still a bitch are we?" Zaria responds. dammnit Ria.  "You stupid-"

"Shut the fuck up Luke." I glare at him as him and his men enter with Jayden Luca, and Ryan shortly behind them.

Zaria stands infront of him, blocked from leaving by him and little minions.

"That's no way to speak to a guest, is it Dagger?" he taunts. I stand from the desk and make my way towards the door. I stand behind Zaria as I speak.

"Let her out, then we can begin." "Leaving so soon? Oh how'd I love to have a drink with you." Luke reaches for Zaria's hand. I quickly pull her to my side. "Move. Now. Jayden, take her to her friends."

The men surrounded the door pile into the office taking their seats, and Ria walks out the door with Jayden as Luca and I find our seats. "Stop fucking looking at her." I snap as the men all trail their heads as she walks out.

Moments later, Jayden returns and gives me a nod. Good.

"Let's begin gentlemen." I say once Jayden is seated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI GUYSSSS HAPPY (late) THANKSGIVING. I'll be posting a few chapters ( or I'll try to) over the next few days so look forward to that.

Vote, comment PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IM DOING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634 19 15
'Can i ask you a really personal question princess? It's okay if you don't want to answer it.' Dex asked. 'Sure what's your question? And I'll see wh...
39 6 3
After being left for dead in the woods, Viper never thought he would find his happily ever after, not since the brutal murder of his best friend- his...
131K 3.1K 52
I watched as he slowly made his way up to me. Every step he took towards me, I stepped back until my back hit the wall. "If you know what I'm capable...
471K 11.5K 67
Ever had your world revolve around a man? 鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍鉁达笍 "Get off me" I furrow my brows "wha..." "Get off me damnit!" He yelled I qu...