TejRan Post BB15

By iglupiglu

Its been a month since the show got over and both of them have resumed their regular life. Since bb15 they bo... More

1st fight
Teju tries to manao Kk
Complicated
Beera to the rescue
The Phone Call
First Date
First Date- Part 2
The morning after
Jealous
Jealous 2.0
First trip
First Trip- Part 2
First Trip- Part 3
First trip- Part 4
First Trip- Part 5
Misunderstandings
I Am Not A Gold Digger
Clarification
Breakdown
Being There
First Rain
Alone
Not an Update
Tejus Bday
Support tejran. Not an update.
Tejus bday- Part 2
Tejus Bday- Part 3
Tejus bday- Part 4.
Priotites
Fuck Off
Fucked Up
Me time
Work Meet
Emotional tribute- Not an Update
Intense Photoshoot
Upset- Not an update.
Mesmerised
The Talk
Realisation
Pls vote guys
Game Time
Torture
Arrgghhh
Take Me Now.
Music Video
Taking Care
I Am Fine
Cant Live Without You
Emotional Mess
The Proposal
Drifting Apart
Dil toh bacha hai ji.
Ye Duriyan
Aai
Oh Snap !!
My Love
No No Nooo
Truly Yours
Taken
Tw****r
***@×#;"&
Dont Know
Broken
Mending whats Broken
Jaan
Fixed
Funtastic Day
Sting
Back to Bae
Interviews
Excitement
Heart Of The Family
Doubts
Desire
Sunnyyyy...!!!
New Day New Excitement
Ignorance Is Not Bliss
Pranked
Fuck No
PROMISES
Anxiety
Hmmmm
BIG BOSS Again???
Doubts
House Arrest
Pushing The Limits
Safe with You
Safe- Maybe not.
Release
Sunnys Ladoo
Fuddus
Humare Fuddus
Sexy Jailor
1440 minutes

Threesome

3.3K 281 14
By iglupiglu

Kk- teju..

Teju- Yes sunny...
Teju said boldly sitting on kks lap in front of of ekta mam n few vrew members.
Kk couldnt believe it. Teju would even shy awy from kisses n suddenly she was sitting on his lap caressing his chin in front of the crew.

Ekta- karan kya hua?? The handsome karan kundra. Tv ka badshah..

Kk- Mam woh.. Teju kya kar rahi..
Kk whispered- teju uth ja plss

Teju whispered- pakka uth jau? Cos with what i feel if i get up now everyone will just see how turned on u r..

Kk knew how hard he was. N he had to calm down before letting teju get up. He couldn't let his laddoo get away with thid.
He put his hand on teju bare legs n started caressing it.

Kk- mam this is indeed the best suprise of my life.. Isliye thoda time laga to digest it.. Cant wait to shoot mam.

He said all this while shamelessly caressing tejus leg n just stopping on her upper thigh.
Both could play this game he thought.

Teju was now so turned on under his touch. She started to get up n just then kk held her back.

Kk- M not done my love. He said blowing air near her ears n kissing her cheeks.

Ekta- Get a room guys.. Sharam karo.. Anyways shot will be ready in 20mins.

Kk- mam i just need 10 with teju..

Tejus eye literally popped out while kk ekta mam n few others laughed.

Teju instantly got up n sat on other chair n asked her makeup guy for touchup.

Kk laughed n blushed n just loved how his girl who was a sherni few mins back now is so shy..
Just these things about her made him fall in love with her even more.

The shot got ready.
The shot was between jennifer n kk first.

Teju was watching from a distance.
Kk n jw on the bed cuddling each other

Director- action

Kk- do u think this is a good idea...??

Jw- I think there is no harm trying. She is my closest friend in office.. N incredibly hot.

Kk- hmmm

Jw- She is a perfect combination of hot n beautiful with the most sexy butt..

Kk- I agree..

Jw- what???

Director- cutt..

Kk didnt understand wht went wrong n he saw teju n ekta mam laughing in one end.

Jw- oye. Tu bhool gaya na ki act mein hai.

Kk understood he goofed up.

Scratching the nape of his neck he said

Kk- sorry sorry guys.. Again sir..

Ekta mam - Ye toh pura ka pura lattu hai apne laddoo pee. Now focus karan. Either u spend 2hrs here or else we wind up the shot in 1 hr n u n teju get 1 hr for yourself.

Kk- mam aap ruko bus. 30mins mein finish karta hun sab scenes.

Ekta- Oh ho. Itni excitement for threesome.. Woh bhi infront of yr gf..

Kk- Kya mam aap hamesha fasa dete ho. They say i m good with words but they dont know sab aapse hi sikha hai.

The director briefs the actors again explaining them how it will be a 1 take shot on steadicam n they rhearsed it before it started.

The shot started again with all kk n jw on bed. Doorbell rings. Jw gets up in excitement n opens the door for teju.
Teju is in white shirt n denim shorts. They hug each other n jw leads her to bedroom

Jw- R u ready for this?

Teju- cant wait.

They step inside the room n jw  strips tejus   denim shorts off her.
Teju hugs her n caresses her back.

Kk- Hello. What abt me girls??

They turn n look at him. One by one they go on bed besides him.
Jw sits besides karan n kisses his neck while teju sits on top of him and caresses his abs.

The scene constinues a bit

Director- and cut. Perfect. Done for the day. Packup guys.

Kk- arrey but there were more scenes na sir for today.

Director- Kk the script was changed a lil by ekta mam. She will explain u guys.

They all went to the vanity room where ekta mam was also waiting.

Ekta- so guys i feel we need a little change in script. I feel with the progressive society and current scenario i want to show how these 2 women felt more chemistry between them than with u n eventually jw eventually finds out she is bisexual.

Everyone was surprised at this but thought it was a good change.

Jw- Umm thats a good idea. But i need more details. Specific details about this before we go ahead.

Ekta- Ofcourse. Give me a days time. We will do it n update u. N then u guys can decide. Teju i will just need 1 more day from u for more scenes.

Teju- umm sure mam.

Ekta- Dont worry. Nothing wilm be out of anyones comfort zone.. I lnow its last moment but u guys know how it works.

Kk- Nobody knows it better than u mam. I personally feel it will be an amazing twist.

Ekta- ok. Will update u guys soon. Good day.

Kk& teju went to vanity.
She was still in her long white shirt n tiny hot pants.

As they stepped in the vanity kk gestured the team to wait outside for sometime.

He shut the door n grabbed teju hand. She turned n landed on his chest. He held her neck n gently pushed her towards the wall caging her between his hands.

It was like a spark went through her body. She was wet horny n in a way very vulnerable.
The smoking hot guy in front of her made her knees wobble by just looking at her with those lustful eyes.

Kk- Ek toh tune jhooth bola uparse aise ekdum hot banke yaha pe aayi hai..
Wtf teju..
He whispered while biting her shoulders n grabbing her ass.

Kk- U owe me 24hrs teju. N u know exactly what i want for those 24hrs.

He kissed just besides her lips and put his hand inside her shirt.

Teju- Sunny.. Everyone is waiting outside.

Kk- I dont fucking care..
He said sternly.
His hands now roaming freely inside her oversized shirt.

Kk- so ur punishment is..

He unbuckled her bra n she moaned.

Kk- Ur punishment is that u will spend the next 24hrs with me naked.

She opened her eyes n was about to say something..

Kk grabbed her wrist putting it above her. One hand holding her two wrist while other holding her neck n gently sliding down towards her beauty.

Kk- Not a word teju.. U lied to me..

Teju- Sunny i wanted to suprise u n uske liye thoda sa jhooth toh bolna padega..

Kk- U really wanna argue..
He undid the buttons of her shirt n grabbed one of her beauties hard.

She moaned and arched her neck back. He attacked her neck.

She was a wet moaning mess n she wouldnt want it any other way.

Kk- do u understand ur terms teju?

He now slid his hands on top of her shorts rubbing her clit..

He knew she was close. Very close.

Teju moved further to create more friction n get the release she wanted.

Kk pulled her nipple in his fingers n kept rubbing her clit while kissing her neck..
Teju was about to come when he stopped.

She goraned in frustration

Kk- Not happening so fast madam. U listen to me n i listen to u.

Teju- Sunnyyy....

Kk- what sunny?

Teju- sunny plsss

Kk- Pls what?

He wanted her to say it. Knowing how shy she is sometimes just the thought of her saying it out loud made him so hard.

Teju-- Sunnyyy.

Kk- U have to say it love.

Teju- Fine.. Forget it...

She started ro wear her clothes.

Kk- Trust me love. The next 24hrs u will beg me for a release n i will not give it to u until u say it clearly.

I want those words out of your mouth.
He said this while caressing her lips.

She was almost about to explode again just with the way kk was handling her.

Kk- Lets freshen up love..
Jitne kapde pehen ne hai pehen le abhi.. Baadmein...

He winked n went inside the vanity washroom.

Teju bit her lips.. She knew it would be the most magical fucking hot 24hrs of her life...
But she was a 'dheet' just like him
She won't give in easy as well.

She changed with all these thoughts in her head...
She had only seen these things in movies and read in books but kk made all her wildest dreams come true.
He truly couldnt get enough of her n she couldnt get enough of him.
------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. Sorry.. I know i m toooooooooo late. Life has changed now.  Still going through a lot. I hope u all like this chapter. Pls do vote n share..
Lots of love aand happiness to all of u reading this.

Kindly forgive if any mistakes. Writing after a very long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 24.7K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
366K 21.8K 68
A tejran story.
25.9K 2K 24
What happens when the "Troublemaking Playboy" Karan Kundrra and "ITV's Sweetheart" Tejasswi Prakash find themselves where they never expected to be? ...
446K 29.3K 80
There's no bigg boss. They met normally and just proceeded with their story.