σɾɳιƚԋαʂ (ρʝσ x ɱαʅҽ σƈ)

By MK11_EGY

Theo Miller was a normal kid, or so he thought... The Lightning Thief: ✅ The Sea of Monsters: ✅ The Titan's C... More

CAST I
CAST II
CAST III
THE LIGHTNING THIEF
I Take My Driver's Test 4 Years Early
I Wake Up
I Get A Tour of Camp Half-Blood
I Play Capture the Flag
I'm Accused of Helping My Friend Steal Oppenheimer's Worst Nightmare
I Destroy a Bus Keanu Reeves Style
I Almost Get Stoned
I Say Hi to a Poodle
I Blow Up the Gateway Arch
I Have Lunch with the God of War
I Hitch a Ride to Vegas
I Go Shopping for Water Beds
I'm on the Highway to Hell
I Meet the Lord of the Dead
I Go Toe-to-Toe with the God of War
I Go on a Trip to Olympus
I Learn How it Feels to be Betrayed
THE SEA OF MONSTERS
I Pick Up a Friend
I Play Some Dodgeball
I Hail a Cab
I Go Bull Fighting
I Meet My Best Friend's Brother
I Get Attacked by Some Pigeons
I Get Some Help from Granddad
I Board the Princess Andromeda
I Meet a Certain Blonde Bastard
I Tussle for Donuts
I Survive a Ship Battle
I Get a Makeover
I Almost Hear a Siren Song
I Find a Sheep-Loving Cyclops
I Finally Get the Golden Fleece
I End Up in Miami Beach
I Go for a Race Win
I Get the Shock of My Life
THE TITAN'S CURSE
I Screw Up a Rescue Operation
I Lose Someone Else
I Get a Ride from My Uncle
I Kinda Get a Little Angry
I Play Capture the Flag Again
I Decide to Sneak Out
I Meet a Couple of Kitties
I Get an Aston Martin
I Tussle with a Giant Pig
I Dig Through the Gods' Junkyard
I am Getting Tired of These Dam Skeletons
I Meet the Sea Cow
I Meet the Parents & a Deadly Dragon
I Shoulder Press a Few Million Pounds
I Go Back to Olympus
I End Up on a 10-Year-Old's Shit List
THE BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH
I Get Stuck in the Darkness
I Battle the Cheerleading Squad
I Meet the Swordsman
We Play Tag with Scorpions
We Go to a War Council
We Dive Back into the Darkness
We Break into Alcatraz
We Pass by a Ranch
We Screw Up a Game Show
We Meet the Forge God
We Attend a Funeral
We End Up in a Gladiator Fight
We Finally Reach the Workshop
We Witness the Rise of the Mad Titan
We Finally Find the Lost God
We Fight the First Battle of a New War
We're No Good at Goodbyes
THE LAST OLYMPIAN
The Sinking of a Monster Ship
The Loss of a Dear Friend
The Less-Than-Sane Mumblings of a Mother
The Permission of a Parent
The Words of a Dead Lord
The Curse of Achilles
The Final Moment of Serenity
The First Night of the Battle of Manhattan
A Negotiation with a Titan
The Second Night of the Battle of Manhattan
The Return of a Familiar Face
The Near Loss of Hope
The Last Stand for Olympus
The Aftermath of the War
The New Oracle of Delphi
NEW BOOK

We Jump the Three-Chested Prick

260 8 0
By MK11_EGY

Theo's POV

The second we reached the ranch house, Geryon had Eurytion tie us up and gag us.

I was the first one to get his hands and ankles tied up.

Theo: You know what, buddy? How about you make like a maiden in a Greek myth and get fu—

Eurytion gagged me with a cloth before I could finish my sentence.

Geryon: That oughta shut you up.

In a few minutes, we were all tied up and gagged and tossed in a corner.

I struggled to get my wrists free, but whatever knot Eurytion must've used was sturdy as hell.

Geryon: I'm gonna make some burgers for our future guest. Y'all want some?

We all glared at him. No fucking way am I getting beef made from sacred cow, especially since said cows belonged to my uncle, Apollo.

Geryon started flipping burgers on a huge barbecue cooker made from an oil drum. Eurytion lounged at a picnic table, picking his fingernails with a knife. The two-headed dog sniffed the ribs and burgers that were frying on the grill.

I had a feeling that Geryon is going to find a way to fuck us over even if Percy managed to clean up the stables before sunset (which is only a few hours away), so I had to take matters into my own hands somehow.

I spent the next couple of hours looking around, looking for something that I could use to cut the rope off my wrists. Once my hands were free, freeing my legs would be quick.

Unfortunately, there was nothing nearby that was sharp enough...Except my hidden blades.

I smirked a bit under my gag. Geryon and Eurytion only saw me use my shield, so neither of them thought that my bracers had any other surprises.

They only tied us up to make sure that we don't reach our weapons, but I WAS WEARING A COUPLE OF THEM ON MY ARMS!

I flicked my wrist, which took out the 12-inch bronze blade out of the bracer. Annabeth looked over and saw me using my hidden blade. She looked at me with raised eyebrows, and I winked at her, silently telling her to trust me.

I slowly moved the blade back and forth against the rope around my wrists to cut. I have to take it slowly. If either Geryon or Eurytion saw me move too much, they'll know something was up.

After an hour, I was close to cutting the ropes off completely when I heard hurried footsteps from outside the ranch outside. That was either Percy or Luke, and I was really hoping it was the former.

The door opened and, much to my relief, it was Percy. He was standing there, out of breath.

Percy: Let them go! I cleaned the stables!

Geryon turned. He wore an apron on each chest, with one word on each, so together they spelled out: KISS—THE—CHEF.

Geryon: Did you, now? How'd you manage it?

Percy told Geryon that he had met a naiad in a nearby river. He tried to get her to agree to use to river to clean the stables, but she refused. She did tell him about petrified seashells when these lands used to be a part of the sea.

He threw seashells into piles of shit and they sprouted streams of water (don't ask me how, because I have no fucking idea), so he used those to clean the stables.

Geryon: (nods) Very ingenious. It would've been better if you'd poisoned that pesky naiad, but no matter.

Percy: Let my friends go. We had a deal.

Geryon: Ah, I've been thinking about that. The problem is, if I let them go, I don't get paid.

I fucking knew it.

Percy: You promised.

Geryon: (clicks his tongue) But did you make me swear on the River Styx? No, you didn't. So, it's not binding. When you're conducting business, sonny, you should always get a binding oath.

Percy drew his sword. Orthus growled. One head leaned down next to Grover's ear and bared its fangs.

Geryon: Eurytion, the boy is starting to annoy me. Kill him.

Eurytion studied Percy. I did not like Percy's odds against him and that giant club of his, so I started cutting faster.

Eurytion: Kill him yourself.

Geryon: Excuse me?

Eurytion: You heard me. You keep sending me out to do your dirty work. You pick fights for no good reason, and I'm getting tired of dying for you. You want to fight the kid, do it yourself.

It was the most un-Ares-like thing I'd ever heard son of Ares say.

Geryon: You dare defy me? I should fire you right now!

Eurytion: And who'd take care of your cattle? Orthus, heel.

The dog immediately stopped growling at Grover and came to sit by the cowherd's feet. I smirked even more once I felt the ropes on my wrists finally get cut.

Geryon was so distracted with Percy and Eurytion that he was not paying any attention to me, so I quickly cut the ropes off my ankles.

Geryon: Fine! I'll deal with you later, after the boy is dead!

He picked up two carving knives and threw them at Percy. He deflected one with Riptide. The other impaled itself in the picnic table an inch from Eurytion's hand.

Percy went on the attack. Geryon parried his first strike with a pair of red-hot tongs and lunged at his face with a barbecue fork. Percy got inside his next thrust and stabbed him right through the middle chest.

He crumpled to his knees. I waited for him to disintegrate; the way monsters usually do. But instead, he just grimaced and started to stand up. The wound in his chef's apron started to heal.

Geryon: Nice try, sonny. Thing is, I have three hearts. The perfect backup system.

He tipped over the barbecue, and coals spilled everywhere. One landed next to Annabeth's face, and she let out a muffled scream. Tyson strained against his bonds, but even his strength wasn't enough to break them.

I thought about how to take care of Geryon. The only way to kill him is by attacking all three of his hearts at the same time, and there was no way he'd let me or Percy close.

Which meant we had to do it from range.

I removed my gag and went over to Zoe. I removed her gag and started cutting her binding.

What was I thinking was that in order to hit all three of Geryon's hearts at the same time from range, we needed three archers. It would take too long for one archer to line up a shot that would hit all three hearts at the same time.

I had to be one of the archers since I was the son of Artemis, which gave me advanced archery skills. Zoe had to be the second since she used to be a Hunter of Artemis.

Annabeth would be the next best archer, but I barely had enough time to cut one of the others loose. I don't know how Grover or Nico would fare with a bow and arrow, and I was afraid that Tyson might break a bow like a twig the second he grabbed it.

Which meant that Percy would have to be the third archer.

Welp, we're fucked.

I finally managed to cut Zoe loose and helped her up to her feet.

Zoe: What are you—

Theo: I have a plan. (turns to Percy) Percy! Find a ranged weapon! We'll handle Geryon!

Percy nodded before running into the house.

Geryon: Coward! Come back and die right!

Zoe and I nodded at each other. She drew her knife, while I drew my sword and activated my shield.

Theo: HEY, ASSHOLE!

Geryon turned around to face us.

Geryon: What in the Hades do y'all think you'll be doin', huh?

Zoe: I believe that you are about to endure what would be called an "ass-kicking."

I smirked.

Geryon yelled at us as he threw his barbeque fork at us, which I deflected with my shield. He drew two swords from the wall display.

Geryon: Both y'all heads are gonna go right here! Right next to Jackson and the grizzly bear!

He charged at us and swung his swords. Zoe and I blocked his attack and pushed him back.

Geryon swung at me, but I blocked it with my shield and bashed him in the head with the butt of my sword. At the same time, Zoe Spartan kicked Geryon in the chest, making him fall onto his back.

We both looked back and saw Percy aiming a bow and arrow at Geryon.

I guess we're doing this.

Zoe and I backed up and replaced our sword, shield, and knife with our bows and arrows.

Geryon sat up and saw me and Zoe aiming our arrows at him, completely unaware of Percy doing the same behind him.

Geryon: (laughs) You're both fools. Y'all really think two arrows are enough?

Theo: Nah. But three are.

Geryon's eyes widened once he realized what was about to happen. Before he could react, however, Zoe, Percy, and I released.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

Three arrows ended up embedded in all three of Geryon's chests.

Geryon dropped his swords. He turned and stared at Percy.

Geryon: You can't shoot. They told me you couldn't...

His face turned a sickly shade of green. He collapsed to his knees and began crumbling into sand, until all that was left were three cooking aprons and an oversized pair of cowboy boots.

Percy, Zoe, and I untied our friends. Eurytion didn't try to stop me. Then Percy stoked up the barbecue and threw the food into the flames.

Percy: Thanks, guys. I owe you one.

The sky thundered in the distance.

Theo: What are you on about?

Percy: I prayed to your mother and uncle when I took that shot.

Theo: Oh.

Tyson: Yay for Percy, Theo, and Zoe!

Nico: Can we tie up this cowherd now?

Grover: Yeah! And that dog almost killed me!

I looked at Eurytion, who still was sitting relaxed at the picnic table. Orthus had both his heads on the cowherd's knees.

Theo: How long will it take Geryon to reform?

Eurytion: (shrugs) Hundred years? He's not one of those fast re-formers, thank the gods. You've done me a favor.

Percy: You said you'd died for him before. How?

Eurytion: I've worked for that creep for thousands of years. Started as a regular half-blood, but I chose immortality when my dad offered it. Worst mistake I ever made. Now I'm stuck here at this ranch. I can't leave. I can't quit. I just tend the cows and fight Geryon's fights. We're kinda tied together.

Theo: Maybe you can change things.

Eurytion: How?

Theo: Be nice to the animals. Take care of them. Stop selling them for food. And stop dealing with the Titans.

Eurytion thought about that.

Eurytion: That'd be all right.

Theo: Get the animals on your side, and they'll help you. Once the three-chested prick gets back, maybe he'll be working for you this time.

Eurytion: (grins) Now, that I could live with.

Percy: You won't try to stop us from leaving?

Eurytion: Shoot, no.

Annabeth rubbed her bruised wrists. She was still looking at Eurytion suspiciously.

Annabeth: Your boss said somebody paid for our safe passage. Who?

Eurytion: (shrugs) Maybe he was just saying that to fool you.

Percy: What about the Titans? Did you Iris message them about Nico yet?

Eurytion: Nope. Geryon was waiting until after the barbecue. They don't know about him.

Nico was glaring at me. I wasn't sure what to do about him. I doubted he would agree to come with us. On the other hand, I couldn't just let him roam around on his own.

Theo: Maybe you should stay here until we're done with our quest, Nico. At least you'd be safe.

Nico: Safe? What do you care if I'm safe? You and Percy got my sister killed!

Annabeth: Nico, that wasn't their fault. And Geryon wasn't lying about Kronos wanting to capture you. If he knew who you were, he'd do anything to get you on his side.

Theo: Or worse, kill you if he thinks there's no swaying you.

Annabeth smacked me in the chest. I just looked at her as if saying "Am I wrong?"

Nico: I'm not on anyone's side. And I'm not afraid.

Annabeth: You should be. Your sister wouldn't want—

Nico: If you cared for my sister, you'd help me bring her back!

Percy: A soul for a soul?

Nico: Yes!

Percy: But if you didn't want my soul or Theo's—

Nico: I'm not explaining anything to you!

He blinked tears out of his eyes.

Nico: And I will bring her back.

Zoe: Bianca wouldn't want to be brought back. Not like that.

Nico: YOU DIDN'T KNOW HER! HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE'D WANT?! MATTER OF FACT, SHE'D BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!

Zoe just lowered her head in shame.

Percy: Let's ask Bianca.

Nico: I've tried. She won't answer.

Percy: Try again. I've got a feeling she'll answer with me here.

Nico: Why would she?

Percy: Because she's been sending me Iris messages. She's been trying to warn me what you're up to, so I can protect you.

Nico: (shakes her head) That's impossible.

Percy: One way to find out. You said you're not afraid. (turns to Eurytion) We're going to need a pit, like a grave. And food and drinks.

Zoe: Percy, I don't think this is a good—

Nico: Alright. I'll try.

Eurytion: There's a hole dug out back for a septic tank. We could use that. Cyclops boy, fetch my ice chest from the kitchen. I hope the dead like root beer.

Percy's POV

We did our summons after dark, at a twenty-foot-long pit in front of the septic tank. The tank was bright yellow, with a smiley face and red words painted on the side: HAPPY FLUSH DISPOSAL CO. It didn't quite go with the mood of summoning the dead.

The moon was full. Silver clouds drifted across the sky.

Nico: Minos should be here by now. It's full dark.

Percy: Maybe he got lost.

Nico poured root beer and tossed barbecue into the pit, then began chanting in Ancient Greek. Immediately the bugs in the woods stopped chirping. In my pocket, the Stygian ice dog whistle started to grow colder, freezing against the side of my leg.

Tyson: (whispers) Make him stop.

Part of me agreed. This was unnatural. The night air felt cold and menacing. But before I could say anything, the first spirits appeared. Sulfurous mist seeped out of the ground. Shadows thickened into human forms. One blue shade drifted to the edge of the pit and knelt to drink.

Nico: Stop him! Only Bianca may drink!

I drew Riptide. The ghosts retreated with a collective hiss at the sight of my celestial bronze blade. But it was too late to stop the first spirit. He had already solidified into the shape of a bearded man in white robes. A circlet of gold wreathed his head, and even in death, his eyes were alive with malice.

Nico: Minos! What are you doing?

Minos: My apologies, master.

He didn't sound sorry.

Minos: The sacrifice smelled so good, I couldn't resist.

He examined his own hands and smiled.

Minos: It is good to see myself again. Almost in solid form—

Nico: You are disrupting the ritual! Get—

The spirits of the dead began shimmering dangerously bright, and Nico had to take up the chant again to keep them at bay.

Minos: Yes, quite right, master. You keep chanting. I've only come to protect you from these liars who would deceive you.

He turned to me as if I were some kind of cockroach.

Minos: Percy Jackson...my, my. The sons of Poseidon haven't improved over the centuries, have they?

I wanted to punch him, but I figured my fist would go right through his face.

Percy: We're looking for Bianca di Angelo. Get lost.

Minos: (chuckles) I understand you once killed my Minotaur with your bare hands. But worse things await you in the maze. Do you really believe Daedalus will help you?

The other spirits stirred in agitation. Annabeth drew her knife and helped me keep them away from the pit. Grover got so nervous he clung to Tyson's shoulder.

Minos: Daedalus cares nothing for you, half-bloods. You can't trust him. He is old beyond counting, and crafty. He is bitter from the guilt of murder and is cursed by the gods.

Percy: The guilt of murder? Who did he kill?

Minos: Do not change the subject! You are hindering Nico. You try to persuade him to give up on his goal. I would make him a lord!

Nico: Enough, Minos.

Minos: Master, these are your enemies. You must not listen to them! Let me protect you. I will turn their minds to madness, as I did the others. As I nearly did to the son of Artemis.

Annabeth: The others? You mean Chris Rodriguez? That was you? And you almost did it to Theo?!

Minos: The maze is my property, not Daedalus'! Those who intrude deserve madness.

Theo: Funny. I don't remember seeing your name stuck on a golden plate anywhere.

Minos snarled at Theo.

Nico: Be gone, Minos! I want to see my sister.

The ghost bit back his rage.

Minos: As you wish, master. But I warn you. You cannot trust these heroes.

With that, he faded into mist. Other spirits rushed forward, but Annabeth, Theo, Zoe and I kept them back.

Nico: Bianca, appear!

He started chanting faster, and the spirits shifted restlessly.

Grover: Anytime now.

Then a silvery light flickered in the trees—a spirit that seemed brighter and stronger than the others. It came closer, and something told me to let it pass. It knelt to drink at the pit. When it arose, it was the ghostly form of Bianca di Angelo.

Nico's chanting faltered. I lowered my sword. The other spirits started to crowd forward, but Bianca raised her arms and they retreated into the woods.

Bianca: Hello, Percy. (turns to Theo) Hello, Theo.

She looked the same as she had in life: a green cap set sideways on her thick black hair, dark eyes, and olive skin like her brother. She wore jeans and a silvery jacket, the outfit of a Hunter of Artemis. A bow was slung over her shoulder. She smiled faintly, and her whole form flickered.

Percy: Bianca.

My voice was thick. I'd felt guilty about her death for a long time but seeing her in front of me was five times as bad, like her death was fresh and new. I remembered searching through the wreckage of the giant bronze warrior she'd sacrificed her life to defeat, and not finding any sign of her.

Percy: I'm so sorry.

Bianca: You have nothing to apologize for, Percy. I made my own choice. I don't regret it.

Theo wiped a tear from his eye, which didn't go unnoticed by Bianca.

Bianca: You shouldn't blame yourself, Theo. If I hadn't made you let go, you would've died along with me.

Theo: I could've gotten us both out, Bianca.

Bianca: I wish that were true. I really do. But you and I both know that it's not.

Theo stayed silent while Annabeth intertwined her hand with his.

Zoe, on the other hand, was staring at the floor, as if she didn't believe that she deserved to look at Bianca.

Zoe: I shouldn't have made you come with us, Bianca. If I hadn't...

Bianca: Zoe. Look at me.

Zoe looked up at Bianca with a look of regret.

Bianca: If anyone would be to blame for what happened, it'd be me. I made my own choice, and now I have to spend an eternity living with it.

Nico: Bianca!

Nico stumbled forward like he was just coming out of a daze.

She turned toward her brother. Her expression was sad, as if she'd been dreading this moment.

Bianca: Hello, Nico. You've gotten so tall.

Nico: Why didn't you answer me sooner? I've been trying for months!

Bianca: I was hoping you would give up.

Nico: Give up? How can you say that? I'm trying to save you!

Bianca stretched out a hand as if to touch her brother's face, but she was made of mist. Her hand evaporated as it got close to living skin.

Bianca: You must listen to me. Holding a grudge is dangerous for a child of Hades. It is our fatal flaw. You have to forgive. You have to promise me this.

Nico: I can't. Never.

Bianca: Percy and Theo have been worried about you, Nico. They can help. I let Percy see what you were up to, hoping he would find you. I tried to do the same with Theo, but I couldn't find him while he was trapped in the Labyrinth.

Percy: So, it was you. You sent those Iris messages.

Bianca nodded.

Nico: Why are you helping him and not me?! It's not fair!

Bianca: You are close to the truth now. It's not Percy or Theo you're mad at, Nico. It's me.

Nico: No.

Bianca: You're mad because I left you to become a Hunter of Artemis. You're mad because I died and left you alone. I'm sorry for that, Nico. I truly am. But you must overcome the anger. And stop blaming Percy and Theo for my choices. It will be your doom.

Annabeth: She's right. Kronos is rising, Nico. He'll twist anyone he can to his cause.

Nico: I don't care about Kronos. I just want my sister back.

Bianca: You can't have that, Nico.

Nico: I'm the son of Hades! I can!

Bianca: Don't try. If you love me, don't...

Her voice trailed off. Spirits had started to gather around us again, and they seemed agitated. Their shadows shifted. Their voices whispered, Danger!

Bianca: Tartarus stirs. Your power draws the attention of Kronos. The dead must return to the Underworld. It is not safe for us to remain.

Nico: Wait. Please—

Bianca: Goodbye, Nico. I love you. Remember what I said.

Her form shivered and the ghosts disappeared, leaving us alone with a pit, a Happy Flush septic tank, and a cold full moon.

Nico dropped to his knees and started sobbing loudly. Theo let go of Annabeth's hand and slowly walked towards him.

Theo: Nico...

Nico: Leave me alone. Please.

Theo stopped and sighed before nodding.

Nico: Just leave me alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 44 31
When Theo and her twin brother Nico awake in a metal box with close to no memories, surrounded by teenage boys, how will they survive? Remembering ra...
18.2K 1K 16
𓅫 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐄𝐋.(inf) Something capable of inducing nightmares, highly disturbing. ❝ She walked with darkness dripping off her shou...
10.3K 392 68
As punishment for his fathers actions, (Y/N) must stand beside Chiron to assist in the training of heroes for all of time. Boring, but maybe some mis...
22.5K 814 22
"I always win, I think" It's been a rough time for young Y/n living alone, he's been on the run from disgusting monsters that to his knowledge shoul...