[Old Version] The Four Worlds...

De ShotgunTH

Military are being send to fantasy world after being attacked by Isekai empire "Xenue" but found out that the... Mais

Chapter 1: The First Contact (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: The discovery
Chapter 3: Dive in
Chapter 5: Hell Diving
Chapter 6: East Gohnsan
Chapter 7: The Battle of East Gohnsan
Chapter 8: Underwater Rocket
Chapter 9 Part 1: Royal Navy I
Chapter 9 Part 2: Royal Navy II
Chapter 9 Part 3: Royal Navy III
Chapter 10: Intelligence Service
Chapter 11 Part 1: Operation Black Gold I
Chapter 11 part 2: Operation Black Gold II
Announcement
REBOOT

Chapter 4: URA!

275 5 1
De ShotgunTH

This is a fictional story that mixes between historical, Military, and fantasy.

I do not support Nazism, Communism, Or any wrongful ideological idea, Enjoy this part.

August 20, Years 109 PI.

1962 USSR (Soviet Union)
1944 Third Reich (Nazi)
2023 USA (America)

Those 3 shouldn't be together in the first place, But due to having the same enemy, They have no choice but to form an alliance, A temporary one at least...

For the past 3 days since the Stuka attacked the Xenue army group, Many battles have been ongoing, The TR (Third Reich) has been able to hold the enemy back thanks to its 'Engineering' that makes them able to withstand many attacks from the Xenue, Both from Air and Ground.

The Americans are the main reason why they are able to track down where the enemy at or what they might plan to do, UAVs have been flying all day and all night nonstop to collect Xenue Army information as much as they could.

______________________________________

August 28, 109 PI.

Another week passed by, And many reports of armies from different eras started to become normal thing, Instead of asking "How did they get here?" They ask "Who are they, And which era they come from?" Instead.

Many countries like China, Korea, Thailand, France, British, Canada, Italy, India, Israel, Turkey, Japan, New Zealand, Egypt, Spain, And many more from multiple eras have sent their own military through the portal.

The USSR are one of the most famous and well-known one, From it Tank, Aircraft, And soldiers it some of the most fearful nations to fight against...

______________________________________

August 29, 109 PI, 09:00 AM.
44s Soviet Camp.
Takay Hills, 250 Km from the town of Tomas.

(Note: All the conversations after this are mostly in Russian but will be written in English to save time)

General Pavel: "Our mission is simple, We move out from this camp, Our name base will be at the city of Tomas where our allies such as China and... Germany are at..."

Officer Nikolas: "Get all the tanks ready, We move out in 5 minutes, Is that clear?"

USSR Soldiers all understood this mission It was not that hard... Or was it...?

Soviet Technical: "All of our tank is ready to go, sir"

General Pavel: "How many tanks do we have?"

Soviet Technical: "We have Five T-34-85s, Two ISU-152, One IS-2, Two KV-1, And a bunch of Transport vehicles sir, We also have 3 BM-13 'Katyusha' sir"

General Pavel: "In total, we have... 10 Tanks, 3 Rocket Launcher, And around 10-20 Truck... We have around 500 men here, Some of them gotta ride on the tank"

Commander Ivanka: "That won't be a problem sir, Also your IS-2 is ready"

General Pavel: "Great, Let's move"

______________________________________

IS-2 No. 337: "Alright, This is General Pavel, Everyone move after me!"
KV-1 No. 056 (Ivanka): "Roger that, Let's move out!"

IS-2 GP (General Pavel): "Protect the truck as best as you can, All of our supplies are in the truck so protect them, Is that clear?"
T-34, ISU-152, KV-1, Katyusha commander: "YES SIR!"

IS-2 GP: "Let's move out! For the motherland, Ura!"

Every Soviet Soldier:

IS-2 GP: "Driver Forward!"

(Ignore the fact that was the IS-3 not IS,2)
______________________________________

The convoy of Soviet tanks is moving at around 30-35 km/h, This is because the KV-1 tank is the slowest in the convoy so it can't go faster than this, or else the KV-1 would fall behind.

But that speed is already enough, It's not too fast for the soldier on board the tank, This is how they look if you can't imagine.

While it is not safe to do they have no choice, Or else they have to run on foot to

catch up with the convoy, Keep in mind, If the soldiers choose to run on foot, They have to run at a speed of 30-35 km/h to not fall behind the convoy, FOR 250 KM WHICH IS LIKE A DISTANCE FROM GENEVA IN SWITZERLAND TO LYON FRANCE.

______________________________________

Soviet Soldier 1: "This is gonna be a long ride isn't it?"

Soviet Soldier 2: "Around 7 to 10 hours they said"

Soviet Soldier 1: "Man, I'm gonna fall asleep before we arrive for sure"

Commander Ivanka: "We would be there quicker if the KV-1 could go faster..."

Soviet Soldier 2: "But it has thick armor so it's slow isn't it sir?

Commander Ivanka: "That's correct, But still, My tank is the reason the convoy has to slow down so we don't fall behind"

Soviet Soldier 2: "Did they fix the Driving system issue yet?"

Commander Ivanka: "Yes they did, Or at least it won't break down often..."

Soviet Soldier 1: "Who thinks it was a good idea to still have KV-1 in service?"

Commander Ivanka: "Either General Pavel or Stalin..."

Soviet Soldier 1: "Nevermind then..."

IS-2 GP: "Keep your head up, there might be an enemy somewhere around here..."

Anton (ISU-152 No. 331 commander): "In this kind of world? What kind of weapon would able to damage our supreme and glory CCCP tank?"

IS-2 GP: "We have to be careful... They might surprise attack us..."

Yuri (T-34 No. 392 commander): "Just like the Germans in 1941"

As the tank convoy continued to move at the same speed for around 1 hour at this point, There was a forest to the left of them, It gave the Ardennes forest vibe.

suddenly, There explodes at the left side of the truck convoy.

BOOOOOOMMMMM!

Peval: "GET DOWN!"

Ivanka: "It's from the forest!"

Yuri: "There is something in the forest! What the hell is it!?"

2 more explode near the truck, This time they hear a 'wind' sound the bullet made when shot, There is also an explosion quietly from afar from the forest.

Yuri: "Is that the cannon sound I just heard!?"

Anton: "I see it in the forest! wait..."

Anton looks through his binoculars and tries to identify the enemy type while the soldiers on the tank are panicking.

(It look similar to this, But with more armor in the front, Like the 8.8 cm Flak 37 (Sfl)

Anton: "IT A FUCKING HOWITZER!!"

Yuri: "They got a Howitzer in Isekai!?"

Ivanka: "If they are able to build a UFO then why can't they build the Howitzer!?"

Peval: "I see them! Howitzers! 500 meters! Gunner Traverse left!"

The tank started firing at the Howitzer, 85mm, 76mm, 122mm, 152mm.

BOOM!

BOOOOOMMM!

BOOOMMM!

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

(I know that was Tiger I and II, But it just sound cool, Just imagine their are Soviet tank instead, Also skip to 0:42)

Some hit the target, and Some missed.

Yuri: "There are around 10 of them left!"

Peval: "KV-1! Go and protect the truck! Others keep firing!"

Ivanka/Igor (Another KV-1 Commander): Roger that!

VROOMMMMM!
The KV-1 engine makes a loud noise as the tank goes to use it armor to protect the vulnerable truck.

BOOOMMM!
ISU-152 fired its mighty 152 mm gun at the howitzer 500 meters away, It hit and destroyed the howitzer next to it.

______________________________________

The gunfire sounds echo in the sky.

The soldier could do anything other than take cover, The howitzer was 500 meters away, There clearly were people operating it but the howitzer was too big it cover them up.

"I can't take a good shot from here!" The soviet sniper says as he goes back to cover with his comrade on the side of IS-2.

"Keep firing! There are only 3 left!" General Peval said as his louder loud the 122mm shell as fast as he could.

"UP!" The louder says loudly to the gunner.

"FIRE!!" Pevel scream at the top of his lung.

"ON THE WAY!!!" His gunner says as he presses the foot pedal with all his strength.

BOOM!!!!
The sound of the D-25T 122 mm gun firing as the shell casing ejected from the breech makes a loud 'DING! DING! DIND!' sound as it bounces and then rolls on the floor.

The shell flows through the sky and it hits the target! Or is it...?

'Target destroyed!" Pevel yells out as his loader load another HE in.

"Wait, What the fuck is that!?" Yuri yells to the radio.

As the smoke cleared it revealed a blue magical shield It blocked the 122mm shell, And the howitzer didn't take any damage at all!

(Kinda like this without the word, Yes that's from Strike Witches SS2 EP12, Yes she didn't wear pants, Yes it a fan service, Yes you should watch it, Yes the action is good)

"THE FUCK IS THAT THING!?" Pevel yells as the ISU-152 next to him fires its 152mm gun.

BOOOMMM!
The gun fired.
It hit the shield, And do no damage at all!

"They got a magical shield!?" Anton, The ISU-152 commander yelled out as his loader load another HE shell.

"Like in those books!?" Yuri yelled as his gunner tried to find where he could shoot without being blocked by the shield.

"Now It gonna be fun! Would be too boring if we were the only ones doing damage!" Pevel yelled as he got back inside his tank hatch.

"I got a plan!" Pevel yells as every tank commander listens closely.

______________________________________

One by one, Our Howitzer got wiped out very easily, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM!

As I finished loading another shell it fired, It hit one of their 'monsters' but it did no damage to them at all!

Everyone was panicking as one of them turned its long barrel to us... And it fires...

We thought we gonna die... But then...

A blue magical shield appears in front of us... Then it took a hit from their monster but it stood strong...

Another shell hit it... No damage... Then another and another... Still nothing...

I turn my head to whoever uses the magic... It was a girl... With purple hair... Is that...?

______________________________________

"Asano!?" He shout as he looks at her.

"Long time no see... Renki..." She answered back at him.

The shell hits the shield a few more times then it goes silent...

______________________________________

Asano: "Ah... Look like they give up already..."

Renki: "Seems like your magic is more powerful than their monster!"

Mizu (Gunner): "Yea Asano! Your magic is the best!"

Asano: "Are your guy saying this to me 'cause I'm cute~?"

(Note: Asano has a cat ear and tail, Basically a cat girl, She is 16.)

Mizu: "N- NO!" he says as he is brushing.

Asano: "Just admit it~ You want to touch my ear and tail isn't it~?"

Mizu: "I... uh...I"

Renki: "Um... What are they doing?"

Asano: "Hm?"

They all looked out and saw that Two T-34-85s and One KV-1 were moving out from the convoy, It was like they run away.

Mizu: "Why did those 3 Monsters run out from their group?"

Renki: "Are they running away and leaving others behind?"

Asano: "Maybe... Or maybe the-"

Before Asano could finish, A shell hit her magical shield and the ground near them, Her shield became weaker cause she was distracted.

Asano: "They moving closer! Fire those Howitzer at them! I will use my magic to buff it up!:

Asano adds more power to her magical shield as Renki and Mizu load the shell.

______________________________________

"I hope this will work sir!" Ivanka says via the radio.

"We will buy your guys some times, May the motherland Protect you..." Pavel says to the radio as his loader finishes loading.

"Good luck sir.." Yuri says via the radio.

______________________________________

Pavel: "Alright comrade! This is what we are born to do! They want to fight! We give them the fight! FOR THE MOTHERLAND URA!!!!!"

He say as his IS-2 move forward, A shell from Howitzers combines with magic buff ricochet off the turret on Loader side.

Every soviet tank crew and soldier:

The final part of this battle has begun...

One IS-2, Two ISU-152, Three T-34-85s, One KV-1, Three BM-13 'Katyusha', 500 infantry.

Against One Magical User, Two Howitzer 150mm from guesswork.

"NO STEP BACK! FOR THE MOTHERLAND!" One Soviet soldier yelled out loud, He was short and had no experience in war before, But he was willing to fight, For his country, For his comrade, For his lose family!

The Howitzers fire again, It hit near the tank but do no damage.

"URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" All the soldiers yell out loud after that short soldier finishes, They'll are willing to do nothing to win this and make them pay the price!

The tank opens fire their gun first.

(Skip to 0:42 Like last time)

BOOOOMMMM! x7

Followed by a yell from soviet soldiers, It was so loud Asano and others could hear it even from 500 meters away.

They all get closer and closer, Then the soldiers stop about 200 meters from them, They setting up the MG position, But the tank keeps on going.

VROOMMMMMMMMMMMM!

The engine of the 7 tank rolls at full speed as it heads toward the Howitzer.

"Don't just sit there! Fire the Howitzer!" Asano yells as Mizu pulls the trigger.

BOOM!
150mm(?) Howitzer fire and it heading... To the T-34 which has the weakest armor among all of the tank!

The shell hit the T-34 directly and a big and large smoke covered the entire tank with a fire.

Asano, Renki, Mizu, And everyone look at that T-34, Try to see if they survive or not...

VROOMMMMM!

(Just imagine it the T-34-85 instead of M26)

The T-34 rolls out from the smoke as the barrel and the hull push the smoke away from it way with no damage to the tank!

The magic buff Asano gave to the Howitzer wasn't not powerful enough to even penetrate the T-34!

"How is this... Posible!?" Asano is in shock as her magical shield starts to slowly fade away...

Her magic getting weaker... She was scary... The pure Soviet steel did not care how powerful the magic was...

Then a sound... a Very scared one was heard...

It was the Katyusha rocket!

The rocket hit the other Howitzer and was near them.

BOOOOMMMM!

A loud explosion mixing with dirt and wreckage of other Howitzer was heard and visible, It was the loudest explosion she ever heard in her life.

Asano was very scared right now, Her cat ears were flattened, Her cat tail was between her legs and she was shaking very much as the Soviets continued to move closer to them.

Mizu kept firing the Howitzer and Renki kept reloading the shell, None of it was able to destroy any soviet tank.

But then...

(Skip to 0:18)

The soviet Infantry fire the DP-28 to them, They all take cover as more and more bullet pass over their head, As the engine get louder and louder!

"Asano! Use the smoke magic!" Renji shouted at Asano.

Smoke magic is like a smoke shell or smoke grenade.

"RIGHT!" Asano shouted back then she stood up, She used her magic then it created a giant screen of smoke between them and the Soviets, That made the tank stop moving, but it didn't stop the Machine Gun.

DAAK-DAAK-DAAK!!
DAAK-DAAK-DAAK!!
DAAK-DAAK-DAAK!!

The DP 28 firing non stop but it missing the position they were now at thanks to smoke.

"This is our chance! Let's escape!" Renki yelled as he took Asano's hand and stood up, Followed by Mizu.

But before they could run, They were faced with a Soviet soldier, And the 3 tanks from earlier!

They come around and flank them, Now they can't escape.

The gun barrel of the T-34 are point straight at Asano, All it take is one HE shell to end their life.

They can't do anything, 3 VS 500+ is impossible with those kind of 'monsters' Especially when the most powerful thing you have against them is the magic can't even do anything to them.

They had to surrender, Only 3 of them survive.

______________________________________

Battle results:

1944s Soviet Union Tank convoy VS Xenue 4th Howitzer Division

[Strength]
Soviet Union:
10 Tanks (3 Heavy tank, 5 Medium tank, 2 Assault Gun), 3 Rocket Launcher, 500 Infantry.

Xenue:
13 150mm(?) Howitzers, 26 crew, 2 each, 1 Magic user.

[Lost]
Soviet Union:
None.

Xenue:
12 Howitzers, 24 crew, 2 crew and 1 magic user captured.

[Time/Place]
August 29, 109 PI.
10:38 AM - 11:05 AM.
Takay Forest.

[Results]
Soviet Union Won.

______________________________________

The convoy captured 3 Xenue soldiers, At least 2 Howitzers crew and 1 magic user.

They put them on the back of the truck then continue moving toward Tomas.

This battle are given then name by the Soviet as "Takay Forest Encounter"

Hey guys, Part 4 is done.

This is the first full action in this novel since the last one didn't seem to be enough.

You like this part?

You can suggest under the comments later, I'm might thinking about it and add in.

Also after this I plan to go write another story, That doesn't mean I will abandon this story, I will switch from this 2 when I feel like to write one of them.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

199 8 4
Two armies from 1942 find themselves in the AOT universe after disappearing from our world, via the Bermuda Triangle. Now will they set aside their d...
92 0 7
(This is an upgraded version of my first piece of work, with some old characters and similar stuff, but also added with new characters and developmen...
30K 470 13
In the year of 2390, 249 years after the end of the 3rd World War, all the countries have put aside their differences and banded together to form the...
6.8K 56 15
Sorry if i deleted the first one. I'm not satisfied 😞 In this Story Modern day ships joins Azur Lane But will they be able become friends or to beco...