𝐒𝐧 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§, sam golb...

By -graciesbae

❝ but he knows her name, she knows he'll always be there ❞ --- in which, amelie flood would quote 'la la lan... More

𝐒𝐧 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§, sam golbach
━━ graphics
━━ famous birthdays
━━ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞!
001, moms home
002, new additions
003, twitter disasters
004, dog mom
005, selena gomez lied to us.
006, the girl you told me not to worry about
007, fight or flight
008, the mystery of kate morgan
009, surprises
010, is it delusion or manifestion?
012, my knight in shining armour
013, non functioning livers
014, melie
015, you're in his dm's, i'm giving him heart palpitations
016, #girlcrush
018, cutie
019, i made sam golbach my bitch for a day
020, a very special friend of mine
021, butterflies
022, rory flood is a rat.
023, the one my heart calls only for
024, good impressions
025, Three...Two...One!
026, clingy drunk
━━ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨!
027, you're not my type
028, cinderella
029, explore him just once
030, i would never hate you
031, traitor
032, mom and dad are fighting
033, star wars lego
034, consider this an act of betrayal
035, mini me's
036, my mouth hasn't shut up about you since you kissed it
037, unintentional ambush
038, i know i could have loved you, but you would not let me
039, project samelie
040, you're just some guy!

011, you've lost a loyal fan samuel.

3K 88 33
By -graciesbae

✧*̥˚ 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 *̥˚✧
amelie flood x sam golbach
chapter eleven|| 🎬🤍🦢

instagram
amelie flood has
posted! click here to
see their post.

amelieflood has posted !

♥︎ liked by samandcolby and 93,829 others

amelieflood now that the videos out... here's live footage of sam trying to take a thumbnail (i kept laughing and he banned me from ever being in a thumbnail again 😭) (it's awkward stfu) (he's to blame) but beside that i had a lot of fun filming it and it definitely didn't make me spiral for a week. i was so normal after it are you crazy.
tagged: @samandcolby @samgolbach @colbybrock @amandarayeofficial @fazerug

view comments

samgolbach i did not ban you 🙄 (you're never allowed on my camera ever again)
amelieflood 😧
amelieflood you've lost a loyal fan samuel.

colbybrock i would just like to put out there that it took 20 mins for us to get an acceptable photo
amelieflood IT'S NOT MY FAULT. anytime id be in the zone sam would crack a joke and id laugh.
samgolbach don't put the blame on me
amelieflood MF YOU ARE TO BLAME

amandarayeoffical 🤍🤍
amelieflood 🩷🩷

carmcarter wanna know who WASNT "totally cool" about it? me. i sat in my room scared shitless and then got a message from you saying "oh yeah btw your room is on the most haunted floor" i've never wished a more painful death one someone.
amelieflood carmen, my favourite person in the whole world, the girl i would marry in a heartbeat, my lord and saviour, the loml, you booked the room yourself. i didn't know it was the most haunted floor and i didn't BOOK THE ROOM.

ruerue honey, you were not normal
amelieflood yes i was.
ruerue you slept in my room for three days. is that what we call normal
amelieflood ... you're bed is comfy

wrenten I CALLED IT.

username1 does this mean i've to sell my kidney now 😭

username2 i think i passed out

username3 oh shit

username4 great now i wont be able to sleep with the lights off
amelieflood if it makes you feel better i'm scared shitless of the dark and a lot of that video involved us sitting in the dark

username5 bye bye to my first born shit...

username6 IT WASN'T DELUSION.

rileycoleee ames being a dumbass part 2028730.
amelieflood the things i want to say cannot be said because ill be banned, but just know im thinking them.
rileycoleee i love you too babes

roryflood did you get photos with them... for personal reasons ofc
amelieflood yes rory i got a photo with the self claimed love of your life
roryflood why are you exposing me.
amelieflood as your older sister its my job

fazerug it was terrifying

username7 i told y'all they weren't slick.

username8 amelie having an crisis every five mins was so real

The response the video had received was crazy to Amelie. Sure, it was normal for Sam and Colby, but Amelie couldn't believe it. She was used to getting 50-100k views on her videos, and she was quite content with her following. She didn't expect to wake up to over ten thousand more followers and the comment section on her latest post to be flooding with both good and bad responses.

Amelie had always tried to not let hate get to her, and in all fairness she didn't really receive a lot of hate. There were a few comments here or there, she didn't take them to heart because she knew she had the sweetest fan base. But Amelie must have checked the comment section at least twice an hour, searching for her name within the hundreds of thousands of comments rolling through. Most of what she saw were somewhat positive, but there was a few she stared at for ages.

She wasn't a naturally insecure person. Amelie knew she was gorgeous and she took pride in it. Her appearance didn't matter to her, she was told her whole life that she was pretty, and she believed her, but the second someone started talking about her personality, she was done.

She would spiral for hours, trying to find ways to tweak the small things and change everything that made her, her. Amelie had learned from a very early age how to adapt to those around her, it was why she got along with most of the people she knew, she would practically mirror their whole personality and only change a few things here or there. Was it healthy? Probably not, but it worked for her.

She had received multiple messaged form both Sam and Colby, telling her that the response was overall a lot more positive then when they brought other people onto their channel, especially when they had brought girls on. And of course she had known this. Both she and Amanda had talked about it the morning after they filmed the video, but somehow a bunch of fourteen year olds hating on her for being around their "favs" was very different then when she got hate on her own videos.

As Amelie was putting her phone down, her three roommates burst into her room, their smiles so big you'd think they won the lottery.

"Oh, what did you do?" Amelie asked, mainly looking at Carmen, knowing if anyway was to do something she would start it.

"Amelie Flood jumping out of her skin for two minutes straight." Rue yelled, holding up her phone that showcased a youtube video uploaded five hours ago.

Amelie jumped up, her smile now mirroring theirs, "You're fucking kidding me?"

"Amelie Flood jumping out of her skin for two minutes straight." Riley quoted again and Amelie climbed off her bed and grabbed the phone from Rue's hand.

She looked through the comments of the video, "I've made it."

Carmen took the phone and skipped into the video before turning it towards Amelie, "My favourite part was when Amanda knocked on the door and the old man opened the door and you physically jumped."

"I wasn't expecting the door the open!"

"Someone needs to make a video called, "Amelie Flood being a cutie pie for two minutes straight"." Riley joked, reaching to pat her friend on the head.

Amelie rolled her eyes and pushed the girl away, "Get fucked."

Riley gasped, "That's not very cutie pie of you."

"What the fuck, Riley." Rue looked at her disgusted.

"Oh, so you can call everyone baby girl, but I can't say cutie pie once?"

Rue nodded, "Yes."

The two other girls look at each other with a small smile before Carmen wrapped her arms around Riley and Rue and leading them out of the room, backwards, "Let's go watch our girls video."

"You make me feel too special." Amelie put her hands on her chest and pouted.

"I don't know why, it's not like you deserve it." Carmen yelled back, because Amelie was grabbing her phone and a blanket before following the three girls into the kitchen to get snacks before they went into the living room, "Not after you left me alone in the stupid ass room."

"Oh, my God." Amelie rolled her eyes, "It's not my fault!"

"It is your fault!"

i am the d doc's biggest enemy.

i go back to school tomorrow (today) kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 162 28
β€’You have no idea how much I care about youβ€’ : this plot was requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva : 14-03-2024 ~ Introduction published 14-03-2024 ~ Meet V...
82.6K 1.2K 78
Taylor Watson, a girl from Texas with a partying past, stumbles across the wrong kind of person at a random Youtuber's birthday party. Little did sh...
15K 368 28
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ π‘ͺ𝑢𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑢π‘ͺ𝑲 ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── "i'm haunted by the ghost of you." published; august 22nd 2019 c...
39.2K 878 59
When Beatrice is asked by her friend Elton to help with a prank against the guys in the house, she thinks nothing of it. Little did she know her meet...