Dark Reincarnation: Bloodmoon

By Shadeblade96

(Book 2 of the Dark Reincarnation series) On a journey to reunite with her mom and trying to survive in a wor... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 21

16 2 0
By Shadeblade96

                             Unknown POV

                        "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK!!!..."

             "Calm down brother! You must calm down...."

                           "CALM DOWN?!?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?!?!"

                "Brother please!! I implore you, this space cannot handle much more before it breaks!!"

         Finally taking a look around I noticed that I had released too much of my power in my rage. The dimensional space we were currently in seemed to be fracturing do to the immense strain.

        So, after taking a deep breath, I reeled my power back in and regained my composure. Walking over to my throne I sat down and glared at my fellow deities.

                  "Just what in the actual fuck just happened? I must be to consumed in my thoughts, I had somehow stooped low enough to think that was a HUMAN child.

       What a ridiculous notion am I right? A mere mortal child being capable of merging with Kronos, I must be delirious. The stress must be getting to me...."

      Yes. Stress. That had to be it, I did have a habit of letting my stress consume me often. I rarely took the time to relax or reflect on my own health. There's no way what I saw had been reality.

             "U-uum.. Brother? I don't believe that is correct.."

                        "No? I guess that's somewhat relieving. So I'm not at fault for seeing something so absurd. It must have been an illusion then correct? But Kronos has never  been proficient with illusions nor even bothered with them. So who..."

                "A-again brother, that i-is not c-correct..."

                            "Just what are you implying?"

                  "W-well, um..."

    As he was stuttering and scrambling to find the right words to say he was suddenly pushed aside rather roughly. In his place now stood one of my sister deities and she looked pissed.

                                       "Oh just tell him you fucking coward. Look brother, we all saw it. As unbelievable as it may be, it was a fucking mortal that merged with him. Just as it was a mortal that fucking expelled us from the space as if we were mere infants."

------------------------------------------------------

                              Jiranio's POV

            'He's done it!! He's actually done it!!'

     Finally, no longer will we be caged animals. No longer will we suffer in the darkness. I can't wait to be able to physically feel the wind on my skin, to be able to walk the land, to be free.

    My brother's awakening had brought back a hope we primordials had long thought was unreachable. But now that he has merged with his vessel and is fully manifested in this plane of existence the cracks are growing.

     I can feel our prisons slowly falling apart. It won't be long now until the chains are broken. And when that time comes, the gods will know what true fear is, what true pain is....

             "Don't make us wait too long brother..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 185 3
The human race stands on the brink of extinction; the result of a plague the likes of which the world has never seen. When salvation comes, it isn't...
707K 25.1K 74
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙛...
357K 15.4K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
335K 13.7K 41
*Please Read The First Book Of The Series Because It Tells How Everything Begins* [Book 2] Series of Gods Lightning returns in a whole new world. Wh...