Devil Loves Me

By PLII123456789

there was a girl name Lili whose friend (Risa) killed by Daniel, Lili's stalker. Now that stalker kill her lo... More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

1 0 0
By PLII123456789

                             DANIEL       

               The day has finally came, I Daniel Matthew, the heir of Matthew family. Today I am going to take my dad's post and become the chairman of MC University.

            Finally we arrive at the University. I saw a girl coming to the entrance to greet us. She wore a blue shorts skirt and white shirt with blue bow. She has long hair and done a cute little natural makeup. I can't take my eyes from her. She makes my heartbeat beating fast like a crazy. Our eyes locked and her eyes was so sparkling and beautiful.

            When i was looking at her, "okay let's go to the conference room", dad said. And i walk beside him. I saw a guy walk towards her. I don't know anything but my heart piercing like a hell. I can't see her with anyone.

             We go to the conference room my dad announcement that, "starting from today my son will take my seat and I am going to retire today", dad said with smile on his face. He look at me with proud and said emotionally, "I love you son and I am so proud of you". After saying that the conference was finished with a round of applause.

                Now the fresher party will begin. I didn't stay there for the after party. I came back home and open my laptop to find her what her name, age, height everything. I found a 2nd year University document at my father's cabin and I saw her photo at the bottom. Her name is LiLi Louis, age 20, height 150, weight 40. Her father's was a businessman and her mother is a physician. "See you soon, babe", I said with chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 32.6K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
373K 43.6K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
311K 10.4K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.8M 47K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...