Falling For You - ENHYPEN FF

By yeahjongsaeng

[ON GOING] "You are ENHYPEN's girl โ™ฅ" said one of the seven boys. ------------------ When seven mates fall fo... More

The Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

26

1.6K 85 36
By yeahjongsaeng

The clear sky, gentle breeze, felt very supportive this afternoon for Jay who was currently enjoying his me time on the school roof.

School hours have ended, this is not the first time he's been there. Finally, he found a place where he could be alone peacefully, while enjoying his e-cigarette and calming his mind.

Every puff of the Fresh Peach flavored vape, which gives a cool sensation and peach fruit taste. Along with the smoke coming out of Jay's small lips, makes him look even cooler.

He knows that what he's doing cannot be justified since he is still a student and underage. Moreover, he's doing it right on the roof of his school. But there's always one or two rebellious students in every school, it's become a common thing, right? He's the type of person who has a free spirit and does whatever as long as it doesn't harm others, why not.

His gaze, which was previously only focused on the vast blue sky above him, suddenly deceived by the sound and footsteps of people coming.

From the top of the school building, Jay could clearly see the view below, which is the school's garbage disposal area and there are many large iron barrels there which are intended to hold rubbish.

Jay is still sitting casually while puffing on his e-cigarette, surrounded by smoke, while observing two people below whom he feels familiar with.

"I think you can take it out now," one girl said to another while pointing to the bag hanging on her shoulder.

Wonyoung swiftly took out a set of sports uniform from her bag and threw it into one of the iron barrel for trash containers there.

"You bring the lighter?"

"Here—" Leeseo took out a lighter from her pocket and handed it to her friend.

"Good."

"Honestly I'm afraid if someone might see us and we get caught—"

Leeseo did look a little scared and nervous. Her eyes were always busy looking around her as if she was afraid that someone would find out what she and her best friend were doing there.

"No one will see us. Class is over and everyone is going home. The school guard won't be here at this hour either." Wonyoung said convincingly to her friend.

Jay could see and even hear very clearly what the girls were doing and saying down there since it was very quiet. But he immediately took precautions by moving his body backward and hiding a little so that Wonyoung and Leeseo couldn't see him up there.

"I will burn it now."

Wonyoung confidently pressed the lighter and finally let the flame out. She quickly threw it into the iron barrel filled with trash so that the uniform she had just thrown away would burn and leave no trace.

"Wonyoung— I'm actually worried—"

"Ssshhh!!! Can you just shut up?!" Wonyoung said in a slightly harsh tone, while watching the trash containers which was now starting to emit a large flame and thick smoke.

"I'm sorry— but may I know why you did this? I think this is a bit evil.."

"Simple, because I hate that person."

This time, Leeseo dared not say anything anymore. She just stared at Wonyoung's face, which seemed to feel satisfaction from what she had just done.

"I think that's enough. Let's get out of here, Leeseo."

Wonyoung put her arm around her best friend's shoulder while giving a smile with one eyebrow raised upwards.

"Don't worry.. Almost no students ever come here, it's a rubbish dump. We are safe."

"Yea— yeah— I believe you." Leeseo said, finally starting to feel confident in Wonyoung's words.

The two students finally left the rubbish dump located behind the school building.

What happened in those few minutes became something new that Jay knew. Even though he didn't know whose uniform the two girls burned, at least he knew that they had done something very bad.

However, as long as Jay wasn't harmed by this problem, he wouldn't care about what he had just seen and heard. He didn't bother with it and let whatever happened happen.

That's none of his business.

*****

"I heard that yesterday you were punished by Mr Hwang for cleaning the sports hall," Sunoo said with his last bite of gimbap on their school break.

"Yeah, and it's making my body ache right now." Jungwon answered while relaxing his neck muscles.

"You usually never forget your things. You didn't lose your uniform, right?" Jake asked.

"No, I just forgot to bring it with me."

"But because of you, it helps Jeena so she doesn't clean the sports hall herself. Thank you, Jungwon," Sunghoon said as he patted his classmate's shoulder.

"Jeena was punished too? She also didn't bring her sports uniform?" asked Ni-ki with a quite surprised expression.

"Yeah, but— last night we texted each other and she told me that her sports uniform really wasn't there. At first she thought she forgot to bring it but it turned out her uniform was missing."

Hearing Jungwon's explanation, Jay suddenly adjusted his sitting position and focused on listening, even though previously he was sleepy and a bit uninterested to his friends' conversation.

"Really? Why she didn't tell me— my room is next to her.." said Sunghoon.

"Hahaha— even though you share a house with her, you should know that you're not that special, Sunghoon!" Heeseung teased while looking at Sunghoon with sharp eyes.

"Issshhhh—!!"

"Guys—" said Jay who got up from his seat.

"—sorry, I have to leave now. There is something I have to do."

The boy with the firm jaw immediately left the school cafeteria table before his squad could respond.

He walked over while looking at his watch. There are still 15 minutes before the school break ends.

Now he is right in front of class 12-A, which is Jeena's class. Jay steadily passed the classroom door and entered the room but accidentally bumped into someone behind the door.

"Oh— Jay?" Said Jeena, the girl who was accidentally hit by a male student who was walking too hastily.

"Sorry,"

Jay said briefly but walked back past Jeena who was still confused about Jay's whereabouts in her class.

Two other female students who were busy chatting in suddenly became silent and confused when they saw Jay who was now in front of their desk. That's really unusual.

"Come with me,"

Jay grabbed Wonyoung's wrist, suddenly making the girl immediately get up from her position and follow Jay's very fast footsteps.

The guy took her to a quiet place, where there was no one there.

"It's unusual for me to talk privately with a girl, especially in a quiet place like this."

Jay took his feet step by step, until Wonyoung slowly backed away and touched the wall behind her.

"Umm, Jay—"

Wonyoung was still confused but she trying to smile at the boy who suddenly brought her.

"What— what are you going to do?—"

Jay was silent, but his face was getting closer to the girl, with sharp eyes.

While Wonyoung felt Jay getting closer to her face, she could see the boy's thin lips only a few inches from hers.

"Are you going to kis—"

"Fuck you, evil girl."

"Wha— whaaat?!!?"

Suddenly Wonyoung pushed Jay with both hands as hard as she could.

"What do you mean by saying something rude like that, Jay?!"

The boy with an angry face approached the girl again and glared at her.

"I know what you fucking did yesterday in this place,"

This time Wonyoung was just silent, her heart suddenly pounded when she realized that she was currently in the quiet backyard of the school building, where she committed her evil act yesterday.

"I don't understand what you mean Jay—"

"Don't fucking play dumb! I saw you! You stole and burned Jeena's uniform, right?!"

If what he saw yesterday was related to Jeena, then it would be Jay's business.

Wonyoung was still silent and lowered her head. She also held back her tears so they wouldn't fall since Jay made her scared, especially knowing what she had done.

"Huh— You can't say anything because it's a fact. Jang Wonyoung who always acts sweet and cute in front of many people like an angel, but turns out to be a devil behind it all."

"Shut up!!! Okay, I'm sorry.."

"Apologize to Jeena, not me."

"I won't do that."

Jay even took a breath at the girl's words, and shook his head in astonishment. His expression a mix of surprise and annoyance.

"You're so annoying. Why are you acting like this?! Don't you realize you have wronged Jeena?"

"I hate her. That's why I did that to her. You don't have to act like her protector and none of this is your business,"

"I know you're afraid of Jeena's presence at this school as if she's snatching the boys you have a crush on." Jay said while quirking one corner of his lips.

Wonyoung fell silent again with her eyes wide.

"—Sunghoon and Heeseung. Those two, right? You felt rivaled because Sunghoon and Heeseung were fighting over Jeena, so you were mean to her,"

"She deserved what I did."

Before Wonyoung could speak further, Jay immediately kicked one of the iron barrels beside him strongly, making the girl very surprised and scared again. He just let out his emotions.

"Wonyoung— watch your words! Once again I find you causing trouble with Jeena, I will not hesitate to beat you up and I don't care even if you are a girl,"

Jay gripped Wonyoung's arms tightly, making the girl even more afraid and moaning in pain.

"Ouuch— Jjaa— Jay— let me go.. Okay, I— I'm sorry.. I will apologize to Jeena—"

After the girl groaned in pain, Jay finally let go of his grip and pushed the girl until her back touched the wall again.

"People are just jealous of Jeena, including you. Just so you know, she just has something special that makes ENHYPEN chooses her to be close to. She never took anyone from you."

Jay turned around and slowly stepped away from Wonyoung who was still silent where she was.

"—maybe the next time you want to cause trouble with Jeena, you should think twice because it's not just me who will come to you, but the seven of us."

This time Jay had really left and disappeared from Wonyoung's sight. Finally, the girl let out the tears she had been holding back to pretend to be brave in front of the boy who she didn't expect would hit her.

"Aaarrrghhhhh— fuckkk!"

*****

"Sunghoon, isn't the school gate over there? Why are we going this way?" Jeena asked, confused about where her childhood friend was taking her before they both went home.

"We will meet my friends first, just a moment,"

"Oh— All right,"

Meanwhile the other six students were waiting for the two of them in a large room filled with storage lockers for students.

"Ah— they're over there, come on,"

Jeena nodded and accelerated her foot movements following Sunghoon.

"Hiii Jeena," Heeseung greeted when his two friends finally met them.

"Ahem. Jeena came with me, wouldn't it be rude to just greet her?" Sunghoon quipped.

"Eeey, what's wrong with you two? I've noticed that both of you have been arguing a lot lately," said Jake, patting the shoulders of his two buddies who were still staring at each other sarcastically.

"Guys! Can I give it to her now?" Sunoo said breaking the awkwardness.

"Yeah, let's give it to her now," Jungwon responded.

Then Sunoo nodded with a smile and immediately opened his storage locker. He took a medium sized pink box with an orange ribbon on it.

"Jeena, this is for you, from us,"

Sunoo handed the box to the only girl there, making her pretty shocked by the surprise she got from the seven boys.

"Eh?? What is this?" said Jeena while accepting the gift box that Sunoo gave her.

"You can open it now if you want," Ni-ki suggested.

Meanwhile, Jeena nodded and immediately opened the lid of the box quite enthusiastically. She was even more surprised when she saw the new sports uniform inside.

"Wow, how did you know— wait, Jungwon— Did you tell them that I lost my sports uniform?"

The boy with dimples just smiled and nodded in response.

"Oh guys— thank you so much.." said Jeena while looking at the seven boys in front of her with a look that pretty emotional and pleased.

"Anytime!" Said Sunoo, who was happy to see the girl in front of him smiling broadly.

"Has she apologized to you yet?" Jay said, finally giving his response.

"Apologized?"

"I don't think that pshyco girl has apologized, Jay. You have to tell how mean she is to Jeena," said Sunoo.

"Wait— what's going on?"

The only girl there was confused.

"You didn't lose your sports uniform, Jee. Someone stole it." Jay said in a half-heavy voice.

"Someone stole it? Who?!"

Jeena was shocked but also didn't seem to believe what she had just heard.

Meanwhile, the other boys were silent since Jay had previously told them before they finally decided to give Jeena a sports uniform as a gift.

"Wonyoung, your classmate. She was also helped by her friend, Leeseo."

"But Jay— are you sure? How can you accuse them?"

"I saw them throw it in the garbage dump. I have also confirmed that it was really your uniform, and she admitted what she had done,"

Yes, there was a part that Jay didn't tell when the two evil girls burned Jeena's uniform. He thought it was too harsh to tell and didn't want Jeena to be too sad.

"I didn't expect them to do that, even though all this time they have been so kind to me.."

"She is so manipulative and I think she is using you, Jeena. Although we don't know what her real purpose is. Just be careful with her," said Sunoo.

"But you don't need to worry, Jee. Losing friends like them wasn't a problem. You still have us. We are all here for you." Said Jake who slowly drew closer to the girl and gave a gentle rub on her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Jeena's smile returned to her face and she slowly nodded in agreement. How grateful she is to have bestfriends who love and care about her so much.

Even the seven boys are ready to be at the forefront.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 4K 31
Sunghoon mysteriously inhereted a palace from a distant relative, once he enters he finds 6 beautiful painting of handsome boys. One in particular st...
104K 2.5K 39
โ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. โž Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
14.3K 521 22
๐‰๐š๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ , ๐€๐ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ...
26.6K 1.5K 27
written in english. unedited. Seven boys, one girl. Seven boys wanted to have fun while they're in the museum, and as they find fun, a girl appeared...