The Book of Random Stuff!

By ShyArtisticPerson

Well hello one and all!!! Welcome to the 'Book of Random Stuff'!! Here! We have lots of unique things! Such a... More

WELCOME!
Rules and Requests!!
Ocs In a Coffee Shop (Oc Story)
Drowning- An Octonauts One-shot
He Didn't Come...- A Cuphead One-shot
Some Fan-art of Mangy!
Can We Make Up? - A Nickloon One-Shot
Let Me Help You - A Fireafy One-Shot
Missing Them Greatly
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT -A I.I Crack-Shot
We're Done... -A PayJay One-Shot
Comforts...- A Fnaf One Shot
Comforting The Heckler -A Comdey Gold Oneshot
MORE FAN ART OF MANGY!!!!
Headcanon Request!!
My Little Leaf- A Leafcil One-Shot
OH MAH GAWD! THEY KILLED KENNY! - A South Park Crack Shot
Headcanon #1! Mangy
M@nGy'S s1Bl!nGs 1nF0
Silent Comfort- A Pickloon One- Shot
Still Friends...- A Paintloon Friendship One-Shot
I Love You...- A Fanloon One-Shot
MORE FAN ART OF MANGY!
Trip Gone Wrong- An I.I Fanfic
[ERROR] [TITLE NOT FOUND]
Blind Challenge- A Blind! Balloon AU
Late Night Comfort- A Cheeseloon One Shot
0lD m3m0r13$
The Escape To A New Life
Comfort After Fights- A Cheeseloon One-Shot
We Love You- A Cabcaseco One-Shot
Sick Days- A Cheeseloon One-Shot
The Pets
A New AU Idea
In The Cold, Comes The Warmth -Cheeseloon one-shot
Not Okay.....
I Love Your Jokes- Cheeseloon
Help In Need- PLATONIC Mephone x Balloon
Ummmmmm
Just Something

[ERROR] [HOTEL OJ]

73 1 20
By ShyArtisticPerson

[HELLO?]

.

.

.

[AH! WE ARE ONLINE]

.

.

.

[HELLO AGAIN FOXES!]

.

.

.

[DROID HERE ON BEHALF OF M]

.

.

.

[THEY HAVE WRITTEN A ONE-SHOT OF COURSE]

.

.

.

[THIS ONE IS A CONTINUATION OF A PREVIOUS ONE-SHOT]

.

.

.

[THIS ONE-SHOT WILL TELL OF MANGY'S SIBLINGS ARRIVING AT HOTEL OJ]

.

.

.

[OKAY. NOT DIRECTLY THAT. BUT STILL.]

.

.

.

[PLEASE ENJOY THIS ONE-SHOT THAT M HAS WRITTEN]

.

.

.

[LOADING ONE-SHOT]

.

.

.

[ONE-SHOT LOADED]

.

.

.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*OJ's P.O.V*

I had just gotten off a call with a client. The person needed a room for two people. Not a problem, we have the room!

The client said they would be here in about 2 hours at best. They were traveling by foot, so it was gonna be a while.

I had told him it was no problem and that we would keep the room open. So, while they were on their way, I was heading upstairs to check on the room.

I gave the two room 302 so I was heading there. Once I made it, I headed inside and began to make sure the room was okay.

The beds were made, and the towels were folded nicely. The room was good! Just need Soap to do a light clean to this room and it'll be good to go!

I leave the room and go find Soap. I find her lower down in room 209. Walking towards her, she takes notice and smiles.

"Hi there OJ! Need anything?", Soap greets.

"Hey. I don't need much. But we're expecting visitors soon. Could you do a light clean to room 302?", I explained.

"Oh! Sure! It's been a while since we've had actual hotel guests! I'll get straight to it!", Soap beamed.

"Thanks Soap! I'm ordering some food for today. I'll be downstairs if you need anything.", I say.

"Okay! See ya!", Soap says.

We both wave goodbye and I continue my way downstairs. Hm. What should we get? Maybe some Chinese food.

I sat on the couch and put in an order for some Chinese. After ordering, I just chill for a bit.

Today was rather calm, no big fights, no crazy things happening. Just, calm and peaceful. I guess having one day where there's no chaos really helps.

Pretty glad I came up with this new rule. It was the only day he, Paper and Soap could relax and not be stressed about the hotel.

It was an hour later when the door knocked. I get up and head over to the door. Opening it, and see a man with a bag of food.

I grab the food and thank the delivery guy and close the door. I head to the kitchen and place out the food.

Calling for the others, they all came down one by one. They all ate and chatted, like how they did on normal days.

Sure it was a little emptier, but season 3 was still going on back on the mystery island. I'm proud of the ones who are left.

Especially for Balloon, who had a complete character arc. I never thought he would go as far as he did.

But hey, I guess he was proving everyone wrong. He has changed, and we were all too focused on the past to see it.

I'm proud of my little cousin and how far he's come. Guilt creeps up on me as I start to remember how horrible we treated him.

How we made his depression grow, to the point he nearly killed himself. I shudder at the bleak memory of seeing my cousin unconscious on the floor.

I blink back the memory and focus on the present. Balloon was doing better now, he was happier now.

Smiling again, I go ahead and grab a plate and begin to eat. I start to chat with some of the others, including my lovely Paper.

As time goes on, I couldn't help but think about our new coming guests. It was almost 2 hours, and and they weren't here yet.

I wonder where they were. I do hope they're okay.

.

.

.

*Berry's P.O.V*

Me and Limey are getting closer to our destination. This hotel called 'Hotel OJ' was pretty popular, so it should be safe for us to stay at.

I had found it while me and Limey were still at the lab. So fucking glad we're out of that hell we once called home.

We took another 10 minutes to get there, which in total, took us about 2 hours to get to the hotel. It was a very long walk, but we couldn't do much with transportation.

None of us had a license to drive; plus we're too young to drive; and we don't have an id to get around in a bus or cab.

So walking was our only other option. Sure it took a long time, but hey, you gotta get somewhere somehow don't you?

Moving on, me and Limey were now infront of a huge orange building, with a sign saying 'Hotel OJ' on the side. We had made it to the hotel.

Staring at the huge building, we take a breath and look to each other. Almost like this was still unreal.

"This is still unreal.", Limey says.

"I know. But we're here, in front of the hotel.", I replied.

"Mhm. I'm nervous.", she mutters.

"I am too. But hey. It'll be okay.", I reassure her.

She smiles at me and I return that smile. We hold hands to comfort each other.

"You ready?", I asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be.", Limey nodded.

With that being said, we head towards the door and knock. We could hear chatter and smell something delicious inside.

The door soon opened and out came an orange drink. I suppose this is the infamous OJ who won the 1st season of a popular game show.

"Hello? How may I help you?", the drink asked.

"Hi. I called for a room here.", I replied.

"Ah! You must be Berry then correct?", he asked.

"Yes I am. And this is my sister Limey.", I answered.

"Hey.", Limey greeted.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm OJ. Come on in.", OJ greets.

He steps to the side and we enter. Wow, this place was really orange. A weird color scheme, but overall, pretty welcoming.

"You two came at a pretty good time. We're just having lunch.", OJ says, walking up to me.

"Oh? Is that why it smells so good?", I asked.

"Yep! I ordered in. I hope you don't mind.", he replied.

"As long as it tastes good, we don't mind.", I say with a smile.

"Lovely. Might I ask what happened to your leg and her arm?", he asked.

"Maybe another time. It's.... Complicated.", I replied.

"Oh. Okay. I apologize for asking such a personal question.", he apologized.

"It's quite alright.", I reassured him.

Me and Limey head to the kitchen and grab plates of actual food. I know we're androids and we don't really need to eat, but why not.

We began to eat and get acquainted with our new potential friends. The food was pretty nice and the people were super lovely.

Even though we're still on the search for our sister. I figured that we deserved to rest and experience life how it was really meant to be live.

.

.

.

*OJ's P.O.V*

The new hotel guests came just now. However, I didn't think they would look just like Mangy.

Like, they were eerily similar to her. They were both Pepsi cans, but looked like different flavors.

Not only that, but the injuries they both had. That concerned me a bit as something must've happened.

However, my mind instantly goes back to them looking just like Mangy. I recall her saying how she had siblings.

Maybe these were them? I didn't want to ask upright. That would be way too personal.

I'll let them get comfortable for now. But i'll still keep my eyes on them.

Something tells me that they aren't just here for hospitality. If they came from the same place as Mangy, then they're here for a new life.

.

.

.

*END*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

[WHAT A LOVELY ONE-SHOT]

.

.

.

[I DO HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS]

.

.

.

[REMINDER]

.

.

.

[MANGY WILL NOT REPLY TO THESE COMMENTS]

.

.

.

[NEITHER WILL GLITCH]

.

.

.

[ONLY ME OR M WILL REPLY TO YOU ALL]

.

.

.

[SEE YOU ALL!]

.

.

.

[END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2.2K 70
Banana bus squad fanfic Ships include: Terrorsnuckle Minicat Daithidecalibre Ohmtoonz H2Ovanoss BasicallyIDoScotty Warnings Assault, weapons, flu...
1K 24 23
Since EthGoesBOOM is come back I want to make this and for the new peoples who didn't know about EthGoesBOOM I will tell them about that in this boo...
5.5K 14 19
***CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*** Cover photo drawn by FURTINIYA27. Just like my main series of stories. Only this time, they're requested by you; th...
69 1 7
24/7 REQUESTS! || I suck at descriptions, so let's get to the point... || What if you got to meet your favorite guy or gal? Let's just say that somet...