The Boy On A Leash (Official)

By BabyWorm94

I lean in so I can whisper in his ear. His breath hitches. "However I want?" He nods enthusiastically. "Howev... More

Bad Date
Tied Up And Blindfolded
Angel's Waiting
My First Crush
Box Of Fun
Men In Crop Tops
I Like It When You Touch Me
Scandal
Cat Among Pigeons
Testing My Patience
Breaking Him
Passion
Drinking Game
Boyfriend
Passenger Princess
Behind Locked Doors
December 22 2007
First Love
Pegging
Hickeys
Late Nights
Gag Reflex
Roommate
Jealousy
Gifts And Sweet Promises
Captivating

Shibari

8.4K 181 82
By BabyWorm94

✨light smut maybe✨

"So how does it feel?" I ask while pouring us a few drinks. We are now back at my apartment celebrating Indigo's performance with a bottle of champagne.

"How does what feel?" Indigo asks, accepting a glass from me. I take a seat next to him.

"Knowing your song has officially hit number one in less than a week of being released." I take a sip of champagne and give him a coy smile. "Are you planning to continue singing, or is a one hit wonder enough for you."

"Hey I've had other hit songs!" Indigo pouts and I shrug.

"Never like this. You may have been big before, but you're well on your way to dominating the industry." I swirl the champagne in my glass. "You could start a retirement fund now, and just quit all together if you wanted too." I joke.

"I plan to continue. I've been training to be an idol a long time. I don't intend to quit now." Indigo lays back and relaxes onto the couch. We still haven't changed out of our outfits and he looks absolutely stunning.

"Good. Quiting would be a waste of your talents. I have an eye for talent, and I know you're destined for more." I finish off my glass of champagne and pour us both another, before sitting back.

"Mmh 'dominating the industry' as you said." He does air quotes. I bubble with laughter. The champagne makes me giddy.

"A sub dominating the industry." I giggle to myself and Indigo smiles. "Never thought I'd see the day." I rest my head against his arm and he plays with my hair.

His kind eyes gaze into mine and I can't help but feel like there's more behind them now. I don't know if he feels the same as me but I harbor a deeper sense of affection for him.

It's a kind of... bond, like we are 2 sides of the same coin. Soulmates, for lack of a better word.

When I'm with him it's like I'm a real person again. All of the trauma and loss doesn't feel like such an awful thing. It feels like it was all necessary for me to be where I am now.

"Do you think..." I stray off.

"Do I think what?" He asks and I shrug it off. "What is it June? You clearly have something on your mind." I think for a moment.

"Do you think this..." I gesture between us. "Will make it in the long run?"

"Of course, but why do you ask? Are you doubting our chemistry now?" His fingers trace my cheek.

"No. I think we have great chemistry and a perfect dynamic, but... I keep wondering if it's enough. We'll never be a normal couple. We can never go on public dates or even hold hands in public. Being with me means you'll have to hide our relationship... Is that really okay with you?"

My eyes search his face. He gives me a soft smile. "I know all of that, and it's fine with me. I don't need other people to know how I feel about you, I just need you to know how I feel." He sets both our glasses onto the coffee table and moves closer to cup my face. "Being with you is enough for me, so please stop doubting us."

I chuckle. "God you're hot when you say stuff like that." I lean in and give him a soft but passionate kiss. We haven't changed out of our outfits so I'm still wearing the black gloves.

I pull on the ring on the front part of his collar and draw him closer. His tongue slips into my mouth and our hands explore the familiar contor of each others bodies.

I bite his lip gently before pulling away. We both let out uneven shakey breaths. His eyes move from my eyes to my lips before he kisses me again. I undo the few buttons of his jacket, sliding my hands beneath.

Indigo pulls me into his lap and my thigh is exposed by the slit on my dress. We continue to kiss and memorize each others bodies. I feel Indigo's member press against my thigh.

"We should go to the bedroom." I say between kisses. Indigo takes me in his arms and carries me to the bedroom.

He sets me on the bed and starts kissing down my body. He kisses the spot between my boobs. His hand moves up my exposed thigh but I sit up on my elbows and stop him.

"Wait." He pulls back. His eyes search my face.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He removes his hands and stands in front of me. I see his chest rise and fall as he catches his breath.

"No- no. I'm fine. I just... this week was a lot, and I need the relief of being in control..." Indigo seems to understand immediately. He sucks in a breath before speaking.

"I understand. Just tell me what you need and I'll do it. I'm here for you to use whenever you need me." I smile at his eagerness and get off the bed.

I stand before him looking up into his eyes. I run a hand up his chest before peeling off his jacket. His bare skin shines under the blue tinted light.

"You're so pretty..." I say while my gloved fingers dance across Indigo's skin. "Are you okay with trying something a bit different today?"

"Yes, I want to do anything you want to do." He lets out a shakey breath before swallowing. I don't think even he knows what he's signing up for sometimes.

"Alright. If you think you can handle it, strip for me." His hands instantly go to his belt. He looks into my eyes while pulling off the rest of his clothes.

Soon he stands before me with only a pretty collar around his neck. I help unclip it and set it aside before stepping back.

I've seen Indigo's body almost every day since we met, I've felt it so many times, I could probably sculpt it by hand with my eyes closed, and yet I drink in the sight every time just like it was the first.

"Take a seat in the middle of the floor, on your knees please." I say while I peel off my gloves and toss them aside. I go to my closet and grab a box of toys, setting it on my nightstand and grabbing a bundle of red rope.

Indigo watches my every move like a curious little bunny. I take a seat on the bed a few feet in front of him and start unraveling the rope.

"Do you know anything about shibari?" I ask while preparing the rope.

"I do not." He says while watching my hands.

"Shibari is a decorative type of bondage, where one party is a rigger and the other is the bunny. The rigger is the rope master and does the tying, in our case me. The bunny, you, would be getting tied up."

I go to stand before Indigo, rope cut and prepared in my hands. His eyes flick from the rope then me.

"Shibari can be fully restrictive to the point where you can't move, or simply decorative, not restraining your ability to move- like a harness. Because the bunny is restrained they are completely at mercy to the rigger. It takes a lot of trust, but of course I won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Would you like to give it a try?"

"I think so..." I raise a brow. "I mean- yes ma'am. I would love to try." I nod before going behind him. I wrap the rope around his torso and begin tying knots. I decide on a simple star harness that takes no longer than 3 minutes to tie.

My fingers make quick work tying delicate knots into the red rope. Indigo's skin erupts in goosebumps when my fingers trail his spine. I bend down and give his shoulder a soft kiss as I finish tying the last knot.

When I'm finished I go to stand in front of Indigo again. The harness I chose is a decorative one. His arms aren't tied so he can still move freely.

The red ties look beautiful against his pale skin. A large star shape is across his chest. He stares up at me through his lashes patiently waiting to see what I'll do. When his eyelashes flutter the small freckle under his eye vanishes completely, concealed by his dark lashes.

I go to my drawer and pull out a shiny silver digital camera. I flick it on and adjust the settings before sitting back down on the bed in front of Indigo. I raise the camera towards him.

"Do you mind if I take a few pictures? You look extra pretty today." I adjust the settings again and lower the camera. Indigo's cheeks heat up.

"Why? Trying to blackmail me later?" His cheeks flush even harder. I giggle and smile at the cute boy.

"No, they would just be for me. I won't take any if you don't want me to though."

"Ah it's okay, just don't show anyone else, okay?" I smile and snap a picture. I zoom in a bit before snapping a few more. Indigo hands go to rest on the floor in front of him, covering his large aset the best he can.

The camera appears to make him extra shy, but he's so photogenic the pictures all look flawless.

"Don't worry about that. I won't show anyone. I don't want anyone else to get to see you like this." I stand and take another photo before getting closer. I kneel down and take Indigo's chin in my hand. "What a pretty boy." I whisper as I snap a photo of his face.

I give Indigo a kiss, then drop my hand. His cheeks flush again. He runs a hand through his hair and clears his throat.

"Do the.. pictures look good?" He asks gesturing the the camera. I flick through a few of them then look up.

"Perfect." Indigo groans and covers the lower part of his face with his hands.

"God that's so embarrassing."He whines and I take another picture before setting the camera down. Indigo pouts at me and I let out a laugh.

"You're not really upset with me, right bunny? I'll delete the pictures if it makes you uncomfortable at all." I brush my thumb along his cheek.

"It's okay. I'm not upset just a bit embarrassed." I give him another little kiss but he continues to pout. "You know a lot of people would pay good money for pictures like that." He gestures to the camera. "Perhaps I could get a reward for being good and letting you take them?"

"Oh? You're trying to negotiate now?" I raise a brow but I can't help but be intrigued. "Alright. Want kind of reward are you thinking?"

"Well how about..." He thinks for a moment then his face lights up. "We go on a date tomorrow."

"A date?" For some reason this isn't what I thought he would ask for. "What kind of date?"

"Well it would be a surprise. I'll plan it and you just have to agree to come. Nothing bad I promise." He holds out his pinky to me and I chuckle.

"Alright, but if this is a scheme of some sort I'm going to punish you." He smiles as we interlock pinkies. I stand up and start to take off my dress.

Indigo eyes glide over my body before meeting my own. He smiles as his cheeks turn a light pink. I keep on my underwear and bra, still unsure of what I plan to do to Indigo tonight.

He runs his fingers up my legs, my thighs, then back down. "I don't believe I've given you permission to touch me yet. Are you just feeling bold or are you looking for punishment?" His hands stop moving.

"Maybe a little of both... would it be wrong of me to want to get on your bad side so you're rough with me again?" He smirks lightly before inching his hands higher.

He starts peppering butterfly kisses up my thigh and I grab a handful of his dark hair, forcing him to stop and look up at me.

"If you want me to be rough with you you can just ask. I'm more then happy to obliged your twisted little fantasies." I can see the excitement light up in Indigo's eyes. Who knew he liked to be used and abused so much.

Heaven by Taemin 🤌🏻

Also I feel the need to inform you guys why I have been gone (incase you don't follow me.) I'm a high school student so I'm trying to get a job, and aside from that things have been hectic with my friends/family. I also struggle with severe depression and anxiety so it makes getting into the mood the write very hard.

I haven't written in about a month but I just started again and I will try to at least update more often. Thanks to everyone the likes and comments on the story because seeing that people actually enjoy reading makes me more inspired to write.

Sorry for the rant

Vote 👹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.8K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
2.4M 51K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
2.3M 51.7K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...