Bapa|A Chapa x Bose love stor...

By sagebapa

Chapa, Bose, Mika, and Miles are all 18, Ray is 38, and Schwoz is 42. Mainly fluff, with little sparks of mo... More

"Heh, nice lie"
Pet names + exposed pt. 1
Exposed pt. 2
"I love you, cutie..~"

Our little secret..

290 3 2
By sagebapa

Chapa's Pov:

Me and Bose have been dating for quite a while now. By that, I mean about 2-3 years. Somehow, the rest of the group haven't found out, not even Mika, and she's honestly kinda smart. Smart, but annoying. I was getting ready to go to SWAG, when I heard a knock on my window.

"Huh? Is that Bose?" I thought to myself as I left the bathroom to my bedroom, and sure enough, it was Bose.

"Hello, my lady, do you mind if I come in?" Bose asked, pawing at the window like a damn cat.

"Yea sure, one sec!" I open the window and let him inside.

As soon as he got in, he grabbed me by my hips and passionately kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We stayed like this for quite a while, every now and then breaking the kiss to get some air. I could feel my face flashing a deep red as I played with his hair, which he seemed to enjoy. After a while, we finally broke the kiss, and I finished getting ready.

We had a lot of time to spare, aka about 4 hours before we had to go to SWAG. I would usually get up pretty early, or I just wouldn't sleep because of my insomnia. Bose would usually come about an hour or so after I woke up, so I was surprised he came so early.

Bose's Pov:

I was waiting with my gf for the day to start. We cuddled for a while, but I had a craving for something else.. Like, maybe a quick little make out session.

I took a hold of Chapa's face and planted a passionate kiss on her lip, bringing her as close to me as I possibly can. I could tell just without looking at her cute face that she was blushing a whole lot. I rested my hands on her hips, which just caused her to blush even more.

"I love you so much, Sparky..~" I whispered in her ear, which caused her to become a blushy mess.

"I-I love you too, Brain..~" She whispered back to me as she played with my hair. I honestly love when she plays with my hair, it always finds a way to comfort me.

We continued our make out session, and by the end of it, we both had a few hickeys, which were not too noticeable, but it was still clear that there were definitely some marks. I checked the time. We have about 30 minutes before we have to go.

"You wanna start heading to SWAG?" I asked her, gently caressing her hair.

"Yea sure, we will be pretty early, tho" Chapa replied.

I took her hand and we began to walk to SWAG. After about 10-ish minutes, we finally made it there.

*480 words*
|This wraps up chapter 1, I tried to make it make as much sense as I can, but I also wanted to keep some of my ideas for the next chapter. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter, and have a great day/night! <3|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...