One Night to Forever

Von vmommy

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... Mehr

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Antonio
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a Café
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Everything About Kit
Done Deal
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
5-course meal
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Cookie
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Joint Account
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
F is for ...
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
End of Forever
...Ready for it?
Look What You Made Me Do
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

Haunted

1.4K 38 50
Von vmommy

Bongbong woke up seeing it's already 7:48am. He moved a bit but Leni groaned, hugging him tight. "Ba, I need to get up na. Baka malate ako."

She clicked her tongue, burying her face on his neck.

"May pasok tayo, ba. You need to get up also." He whispered.

"Hayyyy!" She groaned, finally waking up.

He smiled as he stroke her hair. "Good morning, Mrs. Marcos!"

She smiled and gave him a sweet kiss. She leaned to his ear and whispered, "Just ask me to make love to you, Daddy."

He pursed his lips. His whole body was trembling after that seductive whispers. He kissed her neck and licked her earlobe.

"Hmm" She moaned softly.

He then whispered, "Not now, Mrs. Marcos. We need to get up na."

She was definitely disappointed by that response. She didn't know it will be difficult for her to seduce him. "Hay naku!" She withdrew from his hugs then stood up.

He laughed. He got up as well. "It will happen, ba. Relax ka lang."

She rolled her eyes. "Ewan ko sayo." She folded the thick blanket and arranged the pillows.

"Breakfast nalang tayo?" He asked, hugging her from the back.

"Okay." She nodded. "I'm gonna make you coffee."

He was about to protest but she was fast to walk outside the room. He knew how bad her coffee is.

"Oh my god! You're back!" Leni exclaimed as she saw Charity at their living room the moment she exited the home office where she slept with Bongbong.

Cha was surprised to see where Leni came from. "Hi Maam! Good morning po!"

"Gusto mo breakfast? Kumain ka muna dito." Leni beamed.

Cha nodded. "Sige po maam."

Leni nodded went to the kitchen.

What surprised Charity the most is when Bongbong came out from the same room where Leni came from. She blinked many times trying to brush off the idea that her bosses slept together the other night. "Boss?"

"Welcome back!" Bongbong tapped Charity's shoulder lightly.

"Daddy ano gusto mong breakfast?" Leni yelled from the kitchen.

Cha's eyes bulged. Did she hear that one right?

"I want spam, ba." Bongbong answered.

What the actual f*** is happening here?! Charity screamed inside her head.

Bongbong leaned to Cha and whispered. "Tell Leni you like her coffee."

Cha nodded absentmindedly. They both knew how bad Leni's coffee is.

---

Leni was in District 5 to take part in Kit's paralegal training. Leni prepared a presentation as she speak in front. Kit's staff together with the LGU staff helped in facilitating. After her presentation, she gave instructions for the 20-minute activity. As she moved aside, Miggy offered her water which she gladly accepted. "Thank you, Miggy." She smiled.

"Dito ka na muna Atty. para po maka rest kayo." Miggy offered her chair.

"Ay sige, thank—" She was surprised to see her husband standing near the door of the hall having a conversation with Kit. He was watching her.

"Oh my god!" She whispered before she walked swiftly towards him.

Miggy was left dumbfounded.

"Daddy!" She tiptoed to give him a kiss on his lips.

Kit was surprised.

"Hi!" Bongbong smiled after that kiss.

"Mag on na ulit kayo?" Kit smirked.

Bongbong smirked. Leni glared at Kit.

"What?! I'm asking a valid question here!" Kit was obviously making fun of them. "Kaya pala craving ka kanina ng siopao."

Bongbong laughed.

"Alam mo ikaw Belmonte—" Leni threatened.

"What?! Totoo naman!" Kit chuckled.

Leni rolled her eyes.

"Ayos ka talaga pare!" Kit tapped Bongbong's shoulder. "Naglilihi na agad si Leni. Ayos yan! Huwag nyo lang maisipan pangalanan yung next baby ng Siopao Marcos."

Bongbong laughed.

"Dun ka nga!" Leni shooed Kit away.

Kit laughed, walking away.

"Grabe ka naman kay Kit. Congressman yun." Bongbong jested.

Leni rolled her eyes at him. "Nakakainis kayo ni Kit. Pareho kayo ng kalokohan. Namimiss ko na yung mga panahon na nagseselos ka sa kanya."

He laughed. "A lot has happened, ba."

She rolled her eyes.

"Ikaw nga nagpapaligaw ka na naman dun sa staff ni Kit." He brought up.

"Hmm?! Hindi ah." She denied.

"Sus! Nakita ko eh." He was teasing her.

"Hindi nga! Kulit mo naman! Don't start a fight!" She was pissed.

He laughed, hugging her close. "Joke lang. Masyado naman pikon ang misis ko. Kiss nalang kita." He kissed her cheek.

"Sa lips." She pouted.

"Jusko! Humirit pa!" He smirked then kissed her lips.

She giggled.

"Ayaw mo magsex?" She whispered.

"Ba!" He exclaimed.

She laughed. "Testing lang."

---

"Si Kring na ba?" Bongbong asked the moment he arrived with Leni at the auditorium. Kring was having her first school pageant.

"Saan kayo galing na dalawa? Bakit ngayon lang kayo?" Risa asked, ignoring Bongbong's question.

"Traffic." Bongbong said, occupying the vacant seat beside Win.

Leni sat beside her husband. The truth is, they were late because Leni took an hour to get ready. Bongbong was quite annoyed already.

"Where's Grace and Migz?" Bongbong asked.

"Nasa backstage. Tinutulungan yung mga makeup artists ni Kring." Risa said.

Bongbong nodded. They found out that the production number was already finished. Next segment is talent.

"Bakit tahimik ka?" Risa asked Leni.

"Galit kasi saakin si Bongbong. Tagal ko kasi nakapag ayos tapos traffic pa." Leni confessed.

"Ohh" Risa reacted. "Hindi namamansin?"

Leni shook her head in guilt. She didn't know it's gonna be traffic tho.

Risa sighed. "Lambingin mo nalang. Tutal magjowa naman na kayo ulit diba?"

Leni rolled her eyes. "Alam mo di ko alam if serious ka ba or what?"

Risa laughed. "True naman. Magjowa na kayo ulit. Wish ko sana mabuntis ka na."

Leni rolled her eyes. "Ayaw nga makipagsex saakin eh."

Risa frowned. "Bakit daw? Eh pareho na kayong tigang jusko pagbigyan nyo naman ang mga sarili nyo."

"Eh saka na daw yung sex kapag okay na talaga kami." Leni uttered.

Risa rolled her eyes. "Hay naku! Maiinggit ka saakin pag nagkwento ako about sa mga sex experience ko."

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us all welcome candidate number 1!" The hosts announced interrupting Leni and Risa's conversation.

They all cheered as Kring emerged from the backstage wearing her shiny, glittery gold dress paired with gold boots and curly hair. The music started playing, Grace was singing as well, coaching her daughter while Migz was taking the video.

Bongbong, Win, and Chiz were all shouting hyping the crowd as their goddaughter sings. Leni and Risa were capturing the whole presentation, beaming with joy.

After the event, they all went out for lunch courtesy of Migz and Grace since Kring won best in talent, best in production number, and 1st runner-up over all. Kring was so proud to show them all her sash and little crown.

It's already 10pm when Leni got ready to sleep. It was a whole day fun with friends at Kring's school, she wanted to get some good sleep. She couldn't have it though because her husband chose to stay in his home office, avoiding her.

She knocked three times before opening the door, she saw him working. She sighed. "Daddy, let's sleep."

He just nodded at her without looking.

She stood there with a really sad face waiting for him. "Daddy."

He finally looked at her. She walked towards him until she sat down on his lap. "Pansinin mo na 'ko." She pouted.

He sighed. "It's okay."

"Ehhh" She whined. "Gagalit ka eh."

"Okay na nga." He told her calmly, still avoiding her eyes. He was trying to shut down his pc.

She clicked her tongue, adjusted her position until she was straddling him. She cupped his face, making him look at her only. "Bati na tayo, sige na."

He stared at her for seconds, "May magagawa ba 'ko?"

She shook her head, smirking. "Wala."

She finally kissed him deeply then, hug him tight.

He hugged her back. "Big baby."

She giggled. "Karga mo 'ko daddy. I wanna sleep na."

"Hayyy!" He sighed in defeat. She laughed. She knew he's gonna do everything she says.

He held her butt as he carried her out until they reached their bedroom. He laid her down carefully, but to his surprise, she didn't let go of his neck making him drop himself on top of her. She opened her legs wider to feel his manliness.

"Let's have sex please." She whispered before kissing him passionately.

"Baba" He whispered in between kissing.

"Hmm?" She was moaning. "Ugghh make love to me, daddy. Make me cum."

He felt his body trembling. He instantly felt his erection after hearing her moan. "God, Leni!"

She smirked, she knew he's aroused. She can feel him getting bigger down there. She turned so she can be on top of him. She adjusted to her ofher side as she slowly removed her underwear without removing her night gown.

Bongbong swallowed a lump on his throat as he saw his wife undressing. "Ba—"

"Shh" She cut him off. She showed him her underwear. "This is all yours, Ferdinand. I'm all yours." She the sat down on his fully erected manliness.

"Ugggh" She moaned loudly after feeling his hardness even with his boxers on.

He held her hips as he guided her through their dry humping. "Oh god!"

She leaned to kiss him while swaying her hips. "I miss this, daddy. I'm gonna do it faster."

He nodded. She moved faster, moaned loudly too.

"God! Shit!" He was still resisting. He went on top of her.

"Uggghh daddy please, ipasok mo na!" She whispered, pleading to take her.

He kissed her once again before cupping her face. "Not today, baba."

---

Leni excitedly went out the car the moment it stopped. They've finally reached their camping destination. Bongbong went down and started to unload their stuff from the back of the pickup.

"Ang ganda, daddy!" Leni beamed at him.

He smiled back. "It's beautiful no? Sobrang relaxing."

She nodded. They were in the foot of the mountain, surrounded with tall trees. "Saan tayo maglalagay ng tent?"

"Dito nalang din." Bongbong pointed at the spot where their car was parked.

"Nice! Nice! Ganda dito pare!" Kit remarked as he scanned the whole place.

Bongbong was the one who did the research on that particular place. He always hiked with Kit and was very happy that Leni joined them.

As they set up their tents, Leni made sure that she prepares all the food and booze as they set up a fire in the evening. She sat down beside Bongbong putting the barbecues and hotdogs on the table before drinking her beer.

Kit smiled at the couple who's been sitting across him. "I'm happy for both you. I like what I'm seeing."

Leni giggled. Bongbong smiled, pulling Leni closer to him. "Thanks pare. I love being this in love as well."

Leni smiled at him. "Aww." Then kissed his cheek

"Sana all!" Kit remarked.

Bongbong and Leni laughed.

"Mag asawa ka na kasi!" Leni persuaded.

Kit clicked his tongue. "Nah! I'm too busy for that. Saka mababawasan ang time ko to do this kind of stuff when I'm married."

Leni frowned. "Bongbong is married and still, nagagawa nya pa rin mag camping and hiking with you."

Kit rolled his eyes. "Kahit na."

"Alam mo naalala ko may utang ka pang kwento saakin." Leni said.

Kit frowned. "Anong kwento?"

"You and Grace." Leni dropped. "What happened?"

Kit looke at Bongbong, he knew Leni will not stop until he talked to her. "Nothing happened, Lens." Kit said.

Leni frowned.

"We were happy then, one day, after her mom died, she just told me she's getting married to someone else. End of story." Kit drank all his remaining beer.

"What?! It doesn't make sense!" Leni exclaimed.

Kit shrugged. He stood up ready to enter his tent. "Ganon talaga. Sige na love birds, good night! See you in the morning! Make some babies!"

Leni frowned at Bongbong after Kit left.

"What?" Bongbong asked. He knew that look, she's curious.

"Tell me what happened." Leni said.

Bongbong raised his hands. "Why me? Kulitin mo nalang si Kit."

She glared at him. "Ferdinand!"

He chuckled, stood up maintaining a distance from her. "Ba, let's sleep. Come on, I'm gonna tuck you into bed."

Leni rolled her eyes as she walked past him. "I can't believe you and Kit are best friends! Magsama kayo!"

Bongbong sighed then followed her inside their tent.

---

Bongbong went home one Sunday night after a game with his friends. He was taken aback by the aroma from the kitchen. It smells delicious. "Baba?"

"Kitchen." Leni yelled.

"Wow!" Bongbong exclaimed after seeing his wife making magic in their kitchen. He missed her cooking dinner. "Hi!" He kissed her.

She giggled. "Let's eat."

"Wow! Wha— what's happening? Anong meron?" Be asked after seeing the table set up. "10th of the month ba ngayon?"

Leni laughed. "Noo! Wala lang, I just want to make dinner like I always do before. I miss taking care of you. I miss being your wife."

He smiled at her lovingly. "I love you, Ba."

She smiled and kissed him.

They settled down and started to devour the dishes she made.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

He nodded.

"What happened to Kit and Grace?" She asked.

He halted, slowly lift his head to look at her. "Ba—"

She cut him off. "I wanna know, daddy."

He sighed. Put down his spoon and fork and stared at her. "Ba, a lot has happened to them and believe me gusto kong sabihin lahat sayo. Gusto kong i-kwento sa'yo, but it's not my story to tell."

She pouted.

He sighed and let her sit on his lap. He hugged her tight, placing his chin on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. But it will be unfair to Grace and Kit. It's not my story to tell, ba. I hope you understand."

She nodded. "Sige na nga. Alam ko naman na loyal ka kay Kit."

He smiled. "Thanks for understanding. I love you." He kissed her shoulder.

She rolled her eyes. "By this time, tanggap ko ng mas nagmamahalan kayo ni Kit kesa saating dalawa."

He laughed. "Kit is a good man, ba. Ikaw nagsabi nyan years ago. I see that now."

She rolled her eyes. "Sus! Dati galit na galit ka kay Kit."

He laughed. "Syempre, may gusto ka sa kanya dati eh. Malamang magseselos ako. Wala ka ng mukhang bibig kundi Kit."

She turned a bit to face him. "Wow! Eh yung ginagawa mo ngayon?! Mas malala ka pa saakin eh, di mo lang mukhang bibig si Kit, palagi pa kayong magkasama."

He laughed. "I love the man! He's like the brother I never had. Kaya pala gustong-gusto din sya ni Mommy."

She rolled her eyes. "Konti nalang ibibigay na kita kay Kit. Magsama na kayo sa bahay."

He laughed hard, hugging her tight. "Sa'yo pa rin ako uuwi, misis ko."

---

"Aya, halika nga!" Cha asked Aya to come closer.

"Yes po?" Aya asked, sliding her office chair near Cha.

"Anong nangyari nung wala ako? Bakit biglang naging magjowa ulit si BBM saka si LGM?" Cha asked. As a marites, she wanted to know everything.

Aya frowned a bit, trying to think of what happened during Cha's honeymoon. "Wala naman masyado, Ms. Cha. Nung Valentines lang naka blue si Atty. eh ang meaning nun single sya and ready to mingle. Kaya medyo sad si boss. Tapos parang nag away yung dalawa."

"What's new?" Cha smirked. "O bakit daw?"

Aya shrugged. "Eh kasi parang nagtampo si Atty kasi di nagpadala ng flowers si boss. Tapos alam mo ba Ms. Cha, may nagpadala ng flowers kay Atty. Di ko masyadong nabasa yung card kasi biglang pumasok si Atty eh. Pero di yun galing kay boss. So, sinabi ko yun kay boss."

"Ay may pa ganon?! So anong ginawa ni boss?" Cha asked.

"Umuwi ng maaga. Magluluto daw sya. Tinulungan ko nga mag arrange ng table eh. Sabi ko wala naman akong date so help ko nalang sya. Eh kaso late na di pa rin dumating si Atty. Umalis na nga ako eh. Di ko alam kung nakakain pa ba sila or what." Aya sighed upon remembrance how sad Bongbong was that time.

Cha pouted. "Aww."

"Tapos after nun, hindi na sila nagpapansinan. Mga ilang days din yun." Aya continued.

Cha nodded. "So sino nag sorry sa kanila???"

Aya shrugged.

Cha looked at Aya. "Nag I-I love you ba si boss?"

Aya nodded. "Naririnig ko sya. Pero di naman sumasagot si Atty. Sad nga."

"Pero nag smile ba si Maam after magsabi ni Boss ng I love you?" Cha asked.

Aya nodded. "Smile na konti tapos tinginan."

Cha clapped. "Yun!"

Aya frowned. "Huh?"

"Yun na yun! Mag jowa na ulit sila. Yun na yung sagot ni LGM. Ganon sya mag I love you too." Cha said.

That made Aya more confused. "Ganon sya mag I love you too? Smile lang?"

Cha laugh, nodding. "Ganon sya mag I love you too kay boss. Weird nila, pero mahal nila isa't isa."

"Never nag I love you si Atty. kay Boss? Kahit nung kasal nila? Twice sila kinasal diba?" Aya couldn't believe it.

Cha nodded. "Never. As in never. Pero that doesn't mean na di nya mahal si boss. She made sure na ma-express nya yung love nya sa ibang bagay."

"Sana all. Assured din si boss eh. Kasi kung iba nyan, magagalit kasi di man lang mag I love you or what."

Cha smiled. "Yung way ng pag I love you ni LGM hindi simpleng I love you lang eh. It's more than that. Mas mabigat sa I love you."

---

Leni went out the room only to find Bongbong watching another documentary in the living room. She missed him seeing like that. "Daddy?"

"Hmm?" He turned his head to find her.

"Tulog na tayo. Di ako makatulog, tabihan mo na ako." She sat on his lap.

He nodded. "Okay. I'll tuck you into bed. Wait lang ba, off ko lang tv." He was trying to get the remote to properly turn off the tv.

"Kiss mo nga ako, dy." She demanded.

He kissed her cheek. Finally turning off the tv.

"Sa lips!!!" She whined.

He gave her a peck on the lips. "Let's sleep."

"One pa! Kiss!" She baby talked, pouting.

He smirked, leaned to kiss her again and again. She giggled, he was giving her small kisses all over her face.

"Okay na ba baby ko?" He smirked.

"Okay na, daddy! Karga mo na me! I wanna sleep po!" She baby talked, hugging him through his neck.

He held her butt as he carry her going to their room. "Big baby." He said, gripping her butt. She giggled.

He put her down slowly. He went to the other side of the bed but he was searching for his charger.

"Where you goinggg???" She baby talked.

"Naiwan ko charger ko sa labas ba. Kunin ko lang." He said.

"Ehhhh I don't want. I wanna sleep!!" She whined.

"Mabilis lang like 5 seconds." He negotiated.

"Nooo! Ayaw koo! Dito ka lang saakin, pleeeasee?" She baby talked.

He sighed. "May magagawa ba 'ko?" He surrendered, lying down beside her.

She giggled, throwing her body close to him. She hugged him. "Arm tickles please."

He smiled then gave her some arm tickles. "I love you."

She smiled then looked up. "Sex tayo?"

He frowned. "Gusto mo na matulog diba?"

"Ayaw. I want sex." She baby talked.

He clicked his tongue. "Matulog na."

"Ehhh" She whined. "Hawak nalang."

He sighed.

She giggled as she get his hand and place it near her womanhood. "Finger me, daddy." She whispered seductively.

He groaned after hearing that. "God Leonor!"

He eagerly inserted his hand under her night gown. He located the hem of her underwear, she breathed heavily after feeling his fingers on her skin.

"You want this, baby?" He whispered.

She nodded. "Yes daddy. I want your fingers inside me, please."

He kissed her lips before inserting his middle finger inside her now wet core.

"Ugggh!!" She moaned loudly. "Daddyyyy hmm dad— hmmm hhhaaa"

He kissed her neck and licked her earlobe, adding another finger inside her.

"Uggghhhhh!" She can feel the pain and pleasure everytime he pushed his fingers inside. "Daddyyyyy!"

"Sarap?" He whispered.

She struggled to nod. "Yes ye— ughhh uggh ayan na— ayaan na 'kooo! Daddy!! Daddyy!!"

He moved faster until he felt her juices coming out of her core. He removed his fingers slowly.

"Hmm" she moaned softly, breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed.

He moved to his side to get some tissue and wipe his fingers with it. He got some of it and wiped her down there as well. She was so wet.

He smiled upon seeing how sleepy she was. He moved to level with her face and kissed her softly. "I love you, ba. Good night."

She hugged him tight. "I love what you did to me. Thank you, daddy."

He smiled. "Sleep ka na."

She buried her face on his neck, hugging him close. "Arm tickles."

He smirked. He thought pleasuring her would be enough to make her sleep. "Yes, boss."

He gave her some arm tickles and she dozed off.

---

Kit lined up in the counter waiting for his turn to order. He moved along, putting back his card inside his wallet after paying, he suddenly bumped into a lady. "Sorry—" He halted. His world stopped for a minute. "Grace." He almost whispered.

"Kit. Uhm h— hi!" Grace stammered.

"Hi." He smiled. He tried.

She smiled a bit. "Uh how are you? Um nakapag order ka na ba?"

He nodded. He went back to his reality. "Yeah yeah. Katatapos lang. Ikaw?"

She nodded. "Ito na yung coffee ko." She showed him her coffee.

"Ohh" He nodded.

There's silence between them.

"Uh are you in a hurry?" She asked. "Kung dito ka magkakape, you can sit with me. Mag-isa lang naman ako."

He nodded. "Yea yeah sure."

She nodded. He followed her to her table. They were sitting across each other, small table separating them. He stared at her for a moment, he never saw her that close for years now.

"1 drink for Kit!" The barista shouted.

Kit was taken back to reality. "Uh that's me. Excuse me." He stood up to get his drink and went back to Grace.

"Soo" she started. "Dito ka pa rin nagkakape."

He smiled, nodding. "Yeah. For some reason, ito yung favorite branch ko."

She smiled. She remembered how they first met in the same coffee shop. A lot has happened since that day.

"Ngayon nalang ako nakapag kape dito." She uttered.

He nodded. "Ngayon lang nga kita nakita dito. Ngayon nalang kita nakita actually. The last time na nagkita tayo was—"

"When we broke up." She cut him off.

He smiled lightly, "Yeah. The day we broke up."

"How are you, Kit? Galit pa ba saakin?" She asked.

He looked at her. "Hindi naman ako nagalit sayo. Marami sigurong tanong, pero hindi ako nagalit sayo."

She nodded. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything."

He nodded. "Apology accepted."

"Thank you." She said. "I wish you the best, Kit. Masaya ako sa mga achievement mo lalo na sa career mo. Nakikita kita sa news."

He smiled. "Thank you. That's the oath I took. How about you? I heard you're a mom now? Hindi naman ako nakikichismis, nabanggit lang ni Bong dati."

She nodded. "Yeah. I have a daughter. Her name is Kring."

He nodded. "Kring. What a cute name."

She smiled. "That's her nickname lang. Bigay ng mga ninong nya."

He smiled. "I'm happy you're happy, Grace. Alam kong napapasaya ka ni Kring, and that's enough for me. All the heartaches are worth it."

She nodded. Hearing that makes her heart at peace. "Thank you, Kit. I hope you're happy too. Sana makahanap ka ng tamang tao for you."

He smirked. "Not my priority right now. Masyado akong busy sa opisina. I'm happy though."

She nodded. "Then, I'm happy for you too."

---

Bongbong went home one evening, he was weary from all the meetings and reviewing of documents. They're gonna open another mall in Negros. He was informed that Leni was already home, she called. He was a bit guilty because he wasn't able to pick her up from school.

"Ba?" He called the moment he entered the unit.

No one answered.

"Boss, dito ko nalang po yung mga gamit nyo." Cha said.

Bongbong nodded.

Cha and Aya bid their goodbyes. He wasn't paying enough attention to his assistants because he was busy searching for his wife. "Baba, where you? I'm home na!"

He went to the kitchen but it was empty. His phone beeped, it was a message from Leni.

Cookie's Mom 1m ago
Bubble bath.

He smiled in relief. He almost ran towards the door of their shower. His world stopped when he saw her naked body soaked into bubbles. There were no lights on, there were only scented candles. She was sipping some red wine while watching netflix on her iPad.

"Wanna join?" She asked in the most seductive way possible.

He swallowed a lump on his throat before nodding slowly.

She smiled. "Come."

He was dumbfounded for a moment. He didn't know what to do for that moment. He was just taken aback by what he saw.

"Take off your clothes." She giggled.

He pursed his lips then slowly took off his tux, unbuckled his belt, untuck and remove his polo, took off his pants, then his underwear. He stood there in front of her obviously amazed face.

"I love what I'm seeing." She uttered looking directly at his manhood. She sipped her wine.

He smirked then walked inside the tub. He occupied the other end of it. They were facing each other, with that knowing stares.

She get the other wine glass and pour some wine then gave it to him. "You knew I was coming." He said, sipping his wine.

She smiled at him knowingly.

They both knew that she really prepared for that night. She made sure that the setup would set the mood for the both of them. She just want to have sex with her husband, and she'll do everything to get what she wants.

"Is it working?" She asked, staring at him seductively.

He wiggle his eyebrow telling her that it is indeed working. "I'm actually getting hard."

She smirked. "Can I check?"

He smirked. "Sure."

She bite her lips before putting her wine glass near her iPad. She moved to his direction and sat on top of him, near his bulge. He can feel her raw flesh brushing on his skin.

She kissed him deeply. They started to make out. She slowly caressed his abdomen up until she held his now fully erected penis. "Hmm you're so hard daddy." She whispered in between their hot kisses.

"You always do that. Palagi akong tinitigasan sayo, Leni." He whispered back. He sounded like moaning making her aroused even more.

"You like it?" She asked, giving him a grip on his tip.

"Uggghh" he moaned.

"Sarap ba?" She asked again. She was giving him aa wonderful hand job. Her kisses traveled from his lips to his neck, his earlobe, his chest.

"Ugghh yeah yeah. Do it faster, ba." He whispered, moaning.

She stopped making him frowned.

"Wait, daddy." She said, then drain the water in the tub.

He was about to protest but she went back to giving him a hand job as the water continues to flow out. "Ohh god!" He moaned.

When the water subsided, she winked at him before lowering her head down near his penis. She started to blow job him.

"OHHHHH FUCK FUCKKKK!! YEAHHH YEAHH COME ON BABY!!!" He finally shouted in pleasure. He opened his legs wider as he held her hair together. He watched his cock disappeared in her mouth.

He closed his eyes in pleasure when she licked his tip up until his balls. "OHHHH THAT WAS GOOD BABY!!!"

"You like it?" She looked at him.

He nodded. "I love it, ba. I love it very much. Isubo mo lang, please."

She smiled. So proud of what she's doing. She blow him once again. She's so aroused by the way he moan.

"Lalabasan na 'ko ba. Ayan na—" He stopped when he felt her stopped. He was confused.

She positioned herself on top of him, "Sa loob mo iputok, dy."

"What? No, huwag." He declined. He held her hips as she sat on top of his cock. Her core was directly rubbing against his hardened cock. "Rub mo lang, baba. Move."

She bite her lips then started moving. They were dry humping. "Hmmm" She moaned.

He held her hips tight, guiding her to move faster on top of him. He was clearly near his peak. "Sige pa baba. Idiin mo."

"Uggghhh" Her eyes rolled in pleasure as she pressed her wet core to his hard cock. She was moving faster. They were moaning each other's names until they came simultaneously.

"Oh god! Pagod!" She dropped her body on his.

He hugged her, kissing her temple. He can feel her heavy breathing.

She can feel their juices flowing. "Wala na, nag swimming na yung mga baby natin dito sa tubig."

He giggled. "I love you."

She smiled.

---

Leni knocked on the door of his office before entering. It was lunch time already but he wasn't eating yet. He was that busy.

"O you're here! Hi!" He was ecstatic to see her.

She kissed him. "I brought your lunch. Di ka pa daw kumakain." She unwrapped the take out food she brought.

He smiled. "Thanks ba. I really appreciate you."

She smiled. She prepared the center table on his office for him to eat. She started to feed him with the food she brought. "Ah." She said, feeding him a spoonful of rice and beef.

"You like it?" She asked.

He nodded. "Sakto lang. Saan mo to binili?"

"Dun lang sa loob ng campus. Yung café dun sa loob. Dun kami naglulunch nila Risa." She said.

He nodded. "Ay yeah I've been there before."

She nodded and feed him again.

"Mamaya ba gusto ko ng salmon." He said.

"Ay ganon? I'm gonna make fajitas sana for dinner later." She said.

He pouted. "I want salmon, baba."

She nodded. "Okay sige sige. Salmon tayo mamaya."

He smiled and kissed her.

He took a bite until he finished the whole thing. "Thanks ba." He kissed her cheek.

After an hour, he decided to went back to his task. She agreed. She said she needed to go back to school before 3pm for a meeting. But before she left, she suddenly thought of something.

"Daddy." She called softly, walking towards his table

"Yes baby ko?" He paid attention. "Alis ka na? Papahatid kita ha."

She nodded. "Wait lang. I forgot something pa."

He nodded.

She stood up in front of him. Then, slowly lifted her dress.

"Ba—" he was in complete awe.

"Shh" she responded. She proceeded in lifting her dress up until she held the hem of her underwear. She slowly took it off in front of him leaving him speechless.

She then removed the papers from his table as she sat comfortably on it. He just leaned against his office chair watching his wife's every move. She leaned a bit to press the intercom, "Cha?"

"Yes maam?"

"Pasuyo naman bawal muna pumasok dito sa loob ng opisina ng boss mo."

"Noted po maam. Inform ka nalang po maam kung pwede na po."

"Okay. Mga after 30 minutes, depende sa boss mo kung kailan matatapos." She winked at Bongbong.

"Hmm? Uh noted— noted on this maam."

"Thanks, Cha!"

She then turned to Bongbong once again who's been speechless ever since she sat there. "You have 30 minutes, daddy."

"Huh?" He swallowed a lump on his throat.

"30 minutes to eat me." She looked at him seductively.

She leaned back with the support of her two hands resting on the table. She spread her legs resting them to the arm rest of his office chair. He was just there sitting in the center of her legs, all fascinated with what he's seeing.

"You really meant it." He uttered, caressing her thighs.

"Hmm?" She frowned.

He kissed her inner thighs. "When you said you're gonna seduce me, you really meant it."

She smirked. "I'm always true to my words, darling."

He kissed her lips before going down, leveling her core. He gave it a kiss. "Sweet."

She giggled.

He then licked her now wet core. She moaned loudly. "Shit!"

He smirked then licked her again. He continued to caress her thighs while inserting the tip of his tongue inside her womanhood.

"SHIIIIT!!!" She shouted. "Ughhh uggghh shi— daddyyyy— daaad!"

"Don't move too much, baby. I only have 30 minutes here." He held her thighs wide open, making her steady. He devoured her again.

"Uggghhh hmmm shiiit! Shiiit!" She held his hair tight as she continue to feel the pleasure. She looked down and feel more aroused by the sight of him eating her right.

"Lalabasan na 'ko! Daddy! Ayan naaa! Ayan na! Ayan na! Shit!" She shouted, doesn't even care if people outside can hear her.

She finally came. Gripping his hair and the table.

He get some tissue from his table then clean her as her juices flow out of her reddened core. She bite her lips due to the sensitivity she felt after cumming.

He kissed her core for the last time, "I'm gonna eat you right palagi."

She smiled. "I'd love that. Thanks, daddy!"

He kissed her lips before assisting her with wearing her underwear back.

---

"Bilib din ako dyan kay Bongbong eh." Risa said. "Ang lala ng control sa libog."

Leni smacked her arm. "Ano ba!!"

"What?! Totoo naman!" Risa defended. "Desidido talaga sya panindigan yung sinabi nya na no sex until maging okay kayo fully."

"Yun nga eh. Naiinis na ako minsan. Di ko alam kung nagagandahan pa ba sya saakin or talagang gusto nya lang maging okay lahat." Leni sighed.

"Gaga! Malamang nagagandahan pa yun sa'yo! Libog na libog nga eh. Diba sabi mo tinitigasan pa rin naman sya sa'yo." Risa exclaimed.

"Bunganga naman Risa! Nakakahiya ka naman!" Leni frowned.

Risa laughed. "Sya nga pala, speaking of sex, Win and I are trying to get pregnant na."

Leni's eyes bulged. "Oh my god! Congratulations!"

"Si OA! Wala pa naman." Risa rolled her eyes.

Leni laughed. "Congratulations for trying ano ba! Kami ng nga asawa ko wala kahit try. So sana all nalang."

---

Bongbong and Leni went home to Naga during the weekend. He had the time to check his herbs, plus his promised additional herbs to Sally. He planted the some new herbs with the help of Leni.

They also decided to share a room during their stay there. He was surprised when she went out the bathroom. "Wow!" He uttered.

She smirked at his reaction.

"Ba—"

"Shh" she grabbed his phone and throw it on the side of the bed. He didn't bother to protest. She was wearing her sexiest, smallest, thinnest night gown ever. "I am naked under this, daddy."

He smirked. "Oh I can see that."

She giggled. She sat on top of him, on top of his bulge.

He pursed his lips. He can feel himself getting hard already. "Di ko na yata kaya magpigil."

She smirked and leaned to his ear. "Then fuck me."

It felt like it activated something inside his being. He instantly made her lie down the bed, removed his shirt and made out with her. "God! Lagot ka saakin!"

She giggled. "Fuck me hard, daddy. I miss you doing that to me."

He groaned. "Oh yeah! I'm gonna fuck you hard, baby." He torn down her night gown.

"Oh my god!" She was surprised.

He smirked. He kissed her once again while his hand went down to massage her clit.

"Ugghh!" She moaned.

"You like this, baby?" He whispered as he spread her legs wide to have more access to her womanhood. He inserted his middle finger inside her.

"Ugggghhh!" She moaned. "Ye— yes! Yes, daddy!"

He smiled and pushed his finger deeper inside her. He started to kiss her neck down to sucking her nipple. "Sarap mo! Ako lang gagawa sa'yo nito."

She managed to nod. "Yes dad."

He smiled. He continued to finger her while devouring her breasts.

"Ipasok mo na titi mo daddy!" she said.

He smirked. "Come again?"

She cupped his face and made him look at her. "Hindi mo 'ko mabubuntis kung daliri at dila lang ipapasok mo. Ipasok mo na yung titi mo. I want it inside me, please."

He kissed her lips. "Okay boss."

She pursed her lips as she anticipated his every move. They made out for a while before his kissed travelled to her neck, chest, and breast. Then, he halted right next to her abdomen.

"What?" She frowned. She saw him staring at her tummy.

She then felt his caressing her scar. The scar.

He slowly lift his head to meet her eyes. Her heart broke upon seeing his expression, the sadness in his eyes. It brought everything back.

"Daddy" She held his hand, trying to console him but he was fast to stand up and covered her naked body with the sheets. He then wore back his clothes.

"I— can't." His voice was shaking. "I can't, Leni. I just—"

She hugged him tight, still trying to cover her body with the sheets. She can feel his whole body trembling, but he wasn't crying. No tears at all. She suddenly became worried. "I'm here. I'm here."

"I'm sorry. I— I didn't— I didn't mean it. I—" He was breathing heavily.

She held him tight. "I'm okay. I'm okay, daddy. You didn't hurt me. I'm okay."

"I'm sorry, ba. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." He held her tight, voice quavering.

That moment, Leni knew what was happening.

To be continued...

❤️‍🩹💖

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

23.4K 1K 26
𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓖𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓐 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
126K 4.8K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...
1.3K 75 8
Leonor, who's always been a mischievous daughter has never shared anyone anything until Ferdinand, her soon to be lover steps into her life.
5.3M 194K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...