Silver Soul | Ninjago x Reader

By -Zinniasky-

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ, ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ? ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜ... More

Intro
Settings
🤍 In the beninging 🤍 (REWRITTEN)
Relationship Statuses - S1: Rise of the Snakes
S1 - Rise Of The Snakes pt 1
Rise Of The Snakes pt 3
Home
Snakebit pt 1
Snakebit pt 2
Never Trust a Snake pt 1
Never Trust a Snake pt 2
Can of Worms
The Snake King
🤖 Tick Tock 🤖
⚡Once Bitten, Twice Shy⚡
💪The Royal Blacksmiths💪
🔥💚 The Green Ninja 💚🔥
All Of Nothing
The Rise Of The Great Devourer
Day Of The Great Devourer pt 1
Day Of The Great Devourer pt 2
S2 - Darkness Shall Rise pt 1
Darkness Shall Rise pt 2
Pirates vs Ninja pt 1
Pirates vs Ninja pt 2
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters
Relationship Statuses - S2: Legacy of the Green Ninja
The Surge

Rise Of The Snakes pt 2

2.5K 78 44
By -Zinniasky-

Your POV

Age: 16

"Just like old times, eh Rocky?" Cole told his dragon. Rocky growled back.

"You guys believe what Sensei said about unlocking our full potential?" Kai raised his voice over the wind.

"You may be onto something. I mean, since we got these golden weapons it's not like we ever had to use them." Jay held his nunchucks. "I wonder what they do."

Zane commented. "I, for one, look forward to the future. If there is more for us to accomplish, let it be."

"Don't know about you, but is anyone else excited about battling Lord Garmadon?" Cole said. "I've been looking forward to tryin' out some new Spinjitzu moves! It'd be the perfect opportunity."

You let out an inaudible sigh. 

"Haha, race you there?" 

You held onto Zane more tightly as the four boys sped up their dragons. You could feel a warm glow forming on his face at the closeness.

You squint your eyes against the huge rush of wind. 

"Jamanakai village." Kai says. "First ninja there wins!"

You smiled at their childishness.

The dragons landed hard on the ground at the same time. 

"I was first!"

"No, no one was faster than me!"

"Naw, my feet were down before yours!"

"You were all disillusioned, it was clearly me."

You rolled your eyes. "Boys, focus on the mission."

"Uh, right."

You follow them to Jamanakai village. Damn, you haven't been here for a long time. It looks the same, with the fruit stands and arched entrance. The only thing was, that it was empty.

The ninja raised their weapons at a shadow that resembled Lord Garmadon, the evil laugh getting closer and closer. You created a shield out of silver mist. It could be morphed into whatever you wanted, and it was stronger than it looked.

"Stay sharp fellas." Kai said to his friend. You wrinkled your nose. 

"Who says that?"

Kai shot you a glare, but continued. "Whatever happens, never let your guard down." 

We spotted someone walk out, revealing Garmadon. Only, it was not Garmadon. In a way it was, though.

"It is I! Lloyd Garmadon!"

A kid wearing a black hoodie with a ribcage printed on the front held his arms up, as if he thought he was scary.

"I demand all the candy in town! Or else!..."

You smiled slightly. What a cute kid. 

"Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we were gonna face Lord Garmadon!" Jay said, downcast.

"It's his son." Cole remarked.

Jay groaned.

"Looks like he escaped his boarding school for bad boys again." Cole started walking forwards. "And to think we could be doing Spinjitzu already!"

"Uh... uh... gimmie your candy! Or else I'll release the serpentine on you!"

Everyone in town started booing the kid. Lloyd pulled out a jar and unscrewed it. A bunch of fake rubber snakes flew out. 

A few seconds later, flying vegetables from the villagers landed on the boy. 

"Wait! I asked for candy, not vegetables! I hate vegetables!" 

You watched the kid get pelted with vegetables as he complained. 

"He's gonna have to do a lot better than to use an old bedtime story to scare people." Kai launched a rubber snake to the side. You remembered you read a scroll about the serpentine a few years ago.

"The serpentine are real, Kai. They are not something to joke about." Zane beat you to it before you could tell Kai off.

"Serpentine? Real? Ha, we're talking about the ancient race of snakes who once ruled Ninjago and were supposedly locked underground?

"Ehh... sealed in five different tombs to separate the warrant tribes and ensure they don't unify to exact revenge on those who put them there!" Jay added worriedly.

"It was an old wives tale. To teach kids not to poke their noses where they don't belong. Don't you think it's a little suspicious that no one's ever found one of their tombs?" Kai shrugged.

You scowled. "That's because no one's ever looked."

"That's because you'd be a fool to look for one." Cole added.

You shook your head. "No, the serpentine are real. If dragons, magic, oni, golden weapons, and other cool stuff exist, it should make sense that the serpentine do too." 

"Whatever." Kai waved you off. You slapped his hand, making him draw back.

The ninja approached the kid. "If there's anything I hate more than dragons, it's snakes, rubber or not." Cole, Kai, and Jay carried Lloyd off the fountain.

"You're scared of dragons?" You couldn't help but grin at this. 

"Shut up." Cole murmured. 

"Well, he was more frightened of Rocky when he ventured for his Scythe of Quakes." Zane mentioned. Cole sighed, an embarrassed blush on his face that was hidden by his mask.

"Don't worry folks! We'll take care of this. Nothing to see here." Cole and the others carried Lloyd away from the angry villagers. 

"Bow down to me! Or suffer my wrath!" Lloyd said as he was carried away. "I'll give you the count of three."

"Guys, put him down." you quickly caught up with the ninja, distraught on how they treated Lloyd.

"One...!"

"Two...!"

"What are we supposed to do?" Kai ignored Lloyd and asked the other ninja. "Spank him?"

"Two and a half!"

The ninja swiftly hung the boy on a decorative sign. 

"You just made me your nemesis! Mark my words! You'll pay for this!" Lloyd yelled. You felt sorry for the boy. Once the ninja left, you'll be sure to help him out. He just wants to be like his father... nothing wrong with making your parents proud, right?

A few people were laughing at Lloyd. The ninja bought some candy. Jay held a lollipop to you, and you accepted it but didn't eat it.

"Next time, try paying for your candy." Cole suggested.

"Crime doesn't pay, muchacho. You can take that to the bank." Kai added, amused at the boy's position.

"Mm, cotton candy." Jay teased the boy, making Lloyd let out a yell of anger and frustration.

The ninja left, and so did the townspeople. You stayed behind.

You jumped up and unhooked Lloyd from the sign, landing on the ground with him.

"Uh, let me go." Lloyd was confused at your kindness.

"Here." you gave him the lollipop you had. 

"Um... why are you being nice to me? I'm evil!" Lloyd exclaimed, taking the lollipop.

"Ninja do not disrespect their friends. Even if you are a stranger, you are still a child in need of care." you pull down your hood and smile.

"Oh... thank you! You really are nice. What's your name?" Lloyd's attitude changed quickly.

"Y/n." you pat the boy on the head. His expression changed to one of familiarity.

"It's nice to-"

"Y/N!"

You recognized the shrill voice of Jay and Kai combined immediately.

"I have to go. Stay out of trouble." you wink at him slightly before leaving the village.

You notice the ninja crowded around something. You get a glance at a scroll that Sensei showed you last year.

"Is that the green ninja scroll?" you asked, leaning over Jay's and Cole's shoulder to see. They blushed under their masks.

"What does it say? It's written in chicken scratch." Jay grumbled.

"Not chicken scratch. The ancient language of our ancestors." Zane said.

"Can you read it?" Kai looked at Zane.

"Well, I can try."

"This symbol means 'prophecy'." Zane pointed out a character near the middle of the page.

You scanned over the scroll. You've seen it before, but the ninja just wouldn't listen to you.

"Prophecy?" Jay repeated with confusion.

"It means-"

"It tells the future." you answered before Kai could. 

"Stop finishing my sentences." Kai growled, annoyed. 

You just gave him a smirk, making him drop his scowl and look away.

"Of course, I knew what prophecy means." Jay chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"One ninja will rise above the others and become the green ninja." Zane read out. "The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord."

You turned away, getting a little tired with their slowness.

"Ooh look, a picture!"

"Dark Lord? You think they mean Lord Garmadon?" Cole piqued up behind the others. 

"Wait a minute, is that us?" Kai gasped. Everyone leaned in to see.

"Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?"

Jay replied quickly. "Like how good I'm gonna look in green?"

"Isn't it obvious I'm gonna be the green ninja?" Kai shot back. 

"No." you said, shutting him down. He scoffed.

"The color obviously suits me!" Jay snapped. 

"Technically, I am the best." Zane interrupted. 

"Everyone, stop it!" Cole jumped forward. "Remember why Sensei brought us together in the first place? We're a team! We weren't meant to see this, and probably for a good reason. Come on, let's get back home."

You grinned. Finally, someone talking sense.

"We have training to do." Cole walked back to Rocky. The others jumped onto their dragons too.

"It's about time I added some finesse to my routine." Jay said.

"Well, I could use some exercise." Zane chimed.

"Yeah, I gotta work on some new moves." Cole shrugged.

You jumped onto Wisp, behind Jay. He didn't complain, surprisingly. You couldn't see the blush that formed on his cheeks, but you noticed his silence.

The dragons took off, but Kai took a few seconds.

"Could I be the green ninja?" Kai whispered to himself before flying after the rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 180 14
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵-𝘮𝘦-𝘯𝘰𝘵: 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ❀ 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘢 (𝘯.)...
22.6K 652 26
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘺: 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 ❀ 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦 (𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢�...
18K 543 24
"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Alongside the Green Ninja there will be...
12.8K 380 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞