𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑡 𝑰π‘ͺ𝑬. chris sturn...

By starsturns

* π“ˆ’ π“‚…οΎŸ valerie green was a competitive figure skater, and chris was a hockey player. so why would they try... More

π“π‡πˆπ πˆπ‚π„
𝟎𝟏. mystery man
𝟎𝟐. he's dead meat
πŸŽπŸ‘. are you okay?
πŸŽπŸ’. im going insane
πŸŽπŸ”. i used to love this restaurant
πŸŽπŸ•. cheese, please
πŸŽπŸ–. ice skate girl
πŸŽπŸ—. that hockey triplet
𝟏𝟎. we're baking cookieees
𝟏𝟏. don't like hockey
𝟏𝟐. it's a mutual thing
πŸπŸ‘. you actually answered
πŸπŸ’. boo hoo
πŸπŸ“. i can't sleep

πŸŽπŸ“. are you trying to drive?

972 34 40
By starsturns

౨ৎ.   are you trying to drive?
real life & insta dms.

IT WASN'T UNTIL VALERIE GOT INTO the car when she remembered that hers was still at the ice rink. she basically blocked the whole car ride to the hospital out of her mind, so it made sense that she wouldn't have been thinking about it until now.

"i have to go back." her voice was filled with annoyance.

"what do you need from the hospital?" kali questioned her instead of starting the car.

"no, not that. the rink. i need to go back to the rink."

valerie started frantically patting around the backseat, in need to find something. checking up front and in the back, making sure to not put pressure on her foot as she did so. but she found nothing. where did kali put her bag?

"why?" char asked this time.

"are you fucking kidding me? and i totally left my bag there too. awsome!" her sarcasm was much more noticeable once she threw her hands up in the air in agitation.

"are you trying to drive with your foot, though?"
kali was very concerned with how valerie thought she'd be able to drive her car home, especially if she could hardly walk.

valerie was thinking that even if she shouldn't be risking anything, there was no other way to get her car home, so she tried not to see a major problem with it.

"yeah... it's my left one anyways, i don't use both my feet."

"i'll go with you, you know, to make sure," char said, ending the tiny argument that was forming between her two friends, looking over her shoulder at valerie from the passenger seat.

"make sure what?" valerie sounded confused, her brain still recovering from the annoyance she had from her missing bag.

"that you get home safe."

valerie knew she could drive home on her own, and so did char. that didn't stop her from offering the company, even if that meant valerie would have to go out of her way later to drop her off. which was something she did not feel like doing tonight.

"wouldn't you be the one in danger?" valerie thought, envisioning a fake crash in her mind. something she wish she hadn't thought of just before having to drive herself back home.

"technically, yes, but it'd make me feel better if you weren't alone."

"alright, but you're staying over. i don't feel like driving you home tonight." valerie admitted as if that would be any problem for char.

"if you guys have a sleepover, i'm joining." kali said, technically inviting herself over. turning this night into something valerie was now looking forward to.

"wait im so excited now!" char replied, waving her hands like a little kid.

"me too!" valerie mimicked her hand motions.

౨ৎ

ONCE THEY GOT TO THE RINK, valerie gave char her keys before walking in. noticing that is was almost closing time, she tried to walk as fast as she could but that wasn't really an option. her friends couldn't get it for her because she, herself, doesn't even know where it could be. the last place she remembered she had it was when she was getting her ice skates off.

she was able to get passed the, definitely underpaid, ticket worker with a simple, "i left my bag in there," and surprisingly he had just let her in.

finally being able to discover the truth of where her bag had gone, she looked out at the completely empty ice rink. the urge to skate right now was overwhelming considering even if she wanted to, she couldn't.

she started to approach the bleachers she sat on about four hours ago. her memory from right before the ride was even more prominent than after it happened. despite all the thoughts she was currently having, there was no bag in sight. looking under the bleachers, and behind random places, her bag was not in here. did they put it in the lost and found?

as she approached the guy who worked the ticket booth, she kept thinking about what she was going to say. would she ask him if he saw it or if he even looks at the lost and found. maybe he was the one who put it there. but what if it was just stolen?

though, none of that mattered when it was her turn to speak, whatever came out of her mouth, came out, "umm... hi, i was wondering you you saw a bag here earlier? i wouldn't expect you to, it was mainly older people here when i left. about four hours ago?"

"i, personally, haven't but we have our lost and found back here if you wanted to check it out?"

"oh that'd be great, thank you."

he opened up the gate, that was supposed to always be locked, but it never was. guiding her towards the back of the little ticket room, there was a small series of shelves. they looked sad and had cobwebs in each and every corner. there was a singular bag on the third shelf, but it looked grey from all the dust that had settled on it.

"why didn't you tell me there's nothing in here?"

"i don't know, you're missing a bag right?" he pointed to the decade-looking old bag right in front of her.

"i- i meant today. i lost it today..." she trailed off, turning back around to leave in even more frustration than before. where the fuck was her bag.

"sorry, girl," he said, ticking her off even more. who the fuck calls her girl? he's probably younger than her for fucks sake. she would probably rather hang out with chris than see this guy again. his face was just starting to piss her off even as she was walking out to leave.

wait chris? she thought to herself.

"oh my- fuck no." valerie muttered the words under her breath once she finally realized where her lost bag was.

the timing also couldn't get any worse because it started to pour, and now she would have to run to her car. right as she got into it though, it got worse when she got an instagram notification.

it read, "nicolassturniolo followed you."

nicolassturniolo
hey... i'm guessing you already
know but you left your bag in our car
it's none of ours lmfao

valeriegreen
oh
thanks for letting me know

nicolassturniolo
for sure!
just lmk how you want us to get
it back to you

valeriegreen
it doesn't really matter to me
whatever works for you

nicolassturniolo
tomorrow we were planning on going out...
if you wanted to, we could meet up real quick?

valeriegreen
that would be fine
just send me the address of wherever
you'll be and i'll stop by

nicolassturniolo
great! see ya tomorrow!

valeriegreen
yup! see you tmr

nicolassturniolo
i'm also sorry about earlier. matt told
me what happened.

valeriegreen
don't be. it's not ur fault

nicolassturniolo
i know, i just feel like on my behalf
i should say something

valeriegreen
well thank you, i appreciate that. :)

nicolassturniolo
chris did say sorry, right?

valeriegreen
umm...

nicolassturniolo
really? he seriously didn't?

valeriegreen
tbf it's not 100% his fault...
i haven't really said sorry either

nicolassturniolo
then what happened because apparently
matt can't relay the info correctly 💀

valeriegreen
it was just an accident
both of us were in the wrong ig

nicolassturniolo
but chris didn't get injured like you?

valeriegreen
there was something with his elbow?

nicolassturniolo
weird. he hasn't said anything to me

valeriegreen
i guess it wasn't as bad then.

nicolassturniolo
i guess not...
but anyway i gotta go, see ya tomorrow!
again 🫡

valeriegreen
see ya, again 😭

౨ৎ
nat's notes !

i bet y'all knew where this was going the
second she said she left her bag. 😝

but seriously i just need to give them little
push. so this is it. sry if it's cliche

and i'm sorry this one's boring and bad,
but next chapter with chris?!! yupp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 6.8K 49
❝ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. ❞ ❝ you don't hate me? ❞ ❝ we both know i don't. ❞ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›. . . what was believed to be a harmles...
372K 5.9K 51
π¦π’π«π«π¨π«π›πšπ₯π₯ | in which a new tiktok sensation can't handle the fame on her own. ❝ I'M A WHORE FOR TAYLOR SWIFT. ❞ ( chris sturniolo x fem!oc...
1M 28.6K 39
i want you, bless my soul, and i ain't gotta tell him, i think he 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡. . . if there is anything an influencer w...
122K 2.4K 21
in which they meet again through a mutual friend. SPINOFF TO PHOBIAS! chris sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.